Video: Asher Roth & Nottz in the Studio

38 Responses to “Video: Asher Roth & Nottz in the Studio”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

That “Big-Foot” body turned out to be a rubber suit.

The guys who claimed they found it also had a hotline which had a recording stating that they hunted

Big-Foot

Dinosaurs

Lepurchans

And The Loch Nes Monster [I’m not joking.]

Video: Freeway Raps at Eskay’s Wedding

3. RIGZ Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 20th, 2008 at 10:48 am

Video: Freeway Raps at Eskay’s Wedding

*Dead*

4. green eyes Says:

ive never really checked for this asher cat– whats the word?

5. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

greeneyes.alumnah.com/2008/08/19/hip-hop-olympics/

Fencing
    Take the romantic, swashbuckling epics of Errol Flynn, add some rules, protective clothing and an electronic scoring system, and you have fencing at the Olympic Games. Two rivals stand opposite each other and feint, lunge, parry and riposte until one scores the required number of hits to win.

HIP HOP MEDALIST: Big Daddy Kane. Kane was a smooth ass motherfucker who would talk you into slitting your own throat.

aint no half steppin?

6. PHENOMENON Says:

Video: Freeway rap’s while moonlighting as a bathroom attendant in a tux.

[I wish I were funny.]

7. NotU Says:

I want to hold one of them girl runners……anyone of them……they’re so sexy…..that ass and them legs….*sighs*

8. b-ease Says:

Eminem-lite without Marshall’s faux-gansterism mixed with Beastie Boys frat shit. He’s a decent MC. But his whole spiel has been coming across a little gimmicky.

9. PHENOMENON Says:

Those legs must be nice.

10. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

greeneyes.alumnah.com/2008/08/19/hip-hop-olympics/

Boxing
    When it first arrived in the Ancient Olympic Games, the tools of the trade were long strips of leather wrapped around boxers’ fists. The fight continued until one man or the other went down or conceded.

HIP HOP MEDALIST: LL Cool J. Mama Said Knock You Out. LL’s gotten old and whiny but he’s still a battle tested champ.

>>>
    LL = Roy Jones Jr?

11. b-ease Says:

in answer to green’s question

12. green eyes Says:

gracias b ease

13. NotU Says:

At least Cayman made it to the finals…..I’m proud of them

14. Big Homie Says:

Billz: fyi, if you are going to go to The Park any Thursday, this Thursday is the night to go. Trust me.

15. PHENOMENON Says:

Can a Vagina have muscles?

16. Tumer Says:

green eyes Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 10:50 am
    ive never really checked for this asher cat– whats the word?
    Overrated next great white hope lookin to cash in off the frat boy demographic. He can rhyme but shits a bits corny/gimmincky

17. sleep Says:

I just read that game comment about jay. That nigga says the dumbest things. He’s like that kid who says any stupid shit that comes to his head so his parents tell him don’t talk in public.

18. green eyes Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    August 20th, 2008 at 10:56 am

Can a Vagina have muscles?

^ if your girl knows how to work it

19. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 10:56 am
    Can a Vagina have muscles?
    Aight hommie lunch is over, put the hard boiled eggs away and get back to work…

whats good green

Big Homie Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 10:56 am

^Aw man, talk about ESP. I was just sittin’ here contemplatin’ whether or not I was gonna make the trek down there. I’m supposed to meet up with this chick early that day for happy hour, and I really aint have shit planned afterwards. But if it’s gonna be on and poppin’ like that, then now I know I have options.

What’s the damage at the door?

21. Tumer Says:

Yeah spot on bruh, although I heard a verse of his gettin his faux-gangster on.. can’t remember what though. I’ll give him a listen over a decent Nottz joint tho

22. PHENOMENON Says:

>>if your girl knows how to work it

Maybe I’ll know one day.

But not on the outside? Maybe a woman in the running to be “Miss Universe”?

23. sleep Says:

Can a vagina have a muscle…… Lol nah broh its all tissues but I’m sure some white chick will make up a exercise for it and charge chicks a shit load of money for it.

24. green eyes Says:

is he the cat that was in the boost mobile commercial with jermaine dupri?

25. Tumer Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 10:56 am
    Can a Vagina have muscles?
    Aint no fun if she don’t haaave none.

26. Big Homie Says:

What’s the damage at the door?

^ What is your email? I’ll send you the info. They got happy hour and dinner from 5-7 there and then party until whenever fyi

27. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Can a Vagina have muscles?
    ____
    and only if she works on her squat thrust

28. green eyes Says:

theyre called kegel exercises sleep. if she can grip your dick and hold you tight, shes been working them out

29. Big Homie Says:

Nicki Minaj looks like she got vagina muscles with them shorts on in her post.

30. PHENOMENON Says:

I thought of those femail runners legs and thought that all that running at such a high level would get their “Whoo-Hah’s” cut up.

31. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 11:05 am
    Nicki Minaj looks like she got vagina muscles with them shorts on in her post.

Its a dick. dont get it twisted. u see the size of the nuckles in her fingers? thats a fuckin man.

32. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^ ^
    I’ll be clicking that.

Big Homie Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 11:04 am

What’s the damage at the door?

^Good lookin’ out chief.

dtb7881 @hotmail.com. I’ll link you to my Gmail jumpie after you send the email since I only use my Hotmail joint for randomness.

if your girl don’t do Kegels you lost.

35. green eyes Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 20th, 2008 at 11:09 am

Big Homie Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 11:05 am
    Nicki Minaj looks like she got vagina muscles with them shorts on in her post.

^ aw damn

36. Big Homie Says:

^ Dont say that shit man

Billz: I sent it to your gmail. I just sent it to hotmail as well.

37. Majaleeg Says:

green eyes Says:

August 20th, 2008 at 11:02 am
    is he the cat that was in the boost mobile commercial with jermaine dupri?

That’s Mickey Avalon.

38. dried figs Says:

ash roth and nottz? dude, nottz doesnt fuck with anyone. i got a feeling ash roth has some heat coming out.