Video: Juelz Says Cam Blocked His Features

Zeek is the President It’s evident he’ll cock and spray/
Santana underboss, I sign off like Dr. Dre
– Cameron Giles

Juelz Santana Says Cam’ron Blocked ‘Tons’ Of His Collaborations, But ‘It’s No Hard Feelings’

39 Responses to “Video: Juelz Says Cam Blocked His Features”

1. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Santana > Cam > Jimmy > Chrissy > Raz’B > Max B

2. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Juelz = Joshua?

3. Rey Says:

Jeez. Like the world needed more of “I’m about my dough and cheese you can call me a slice of pizza”.. *barf* I hate Juelz. Killa Cam > Rest of the dipshits.

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

AYE!!!

5. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Midnight Marauders> The Low End Theory> The Love Movement> PITaPoR> Beats, Rhymes, Life (because I don’t fuck with Cons)

Low End before Midnight Marauders…rest is good.

6. Mark Twain Fame Says:

to lunch!…

7. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:36 pm

Low End before Midnight Marauders…rest is good.

*scribbles “Sho Nuff’s” famous phrase…*

8. Ghost Writer Says:

No songs with Jay-z or T-pain, Juelz *sighs* (c) Cam

9. green eyes Says:

stop bitching, get your rhinestone studded ass in the studio and make a dpe album, success ids the biggest fuck you possible

10. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Over the past few years, Juelz has tried to make guest appearances on some of his peers’ songs, but he said Cam wouldn’t clear the collaborations. In some cases, such as a Nike commercial and Chris Brown’s “Run It!,” the head of the Dipset sued the people Santana worked with for compensation.

Juelz said “tons” of his work on other artists’ songs never saw the light of day. “I’m just gonna say a lot of big records. … I was on a good portion of those records, or asked to be on a good portion of those records that [Lil] Wayne was on — along with him, not like they asked me before they asked him, or vice versa. I know I was on a good portion of those records, ’cause the I Can’t Feel My Face thing. We were pushing that hard.

WOW, if that aint some Crab shit, i dont know what is. Cam lost.

11. Most_Incredible! Says:

Cam > Juelz > jim/ruger rell tie > nothing > more nothing > crickets > SAS > J.R. Writer

12. Ghost Writer Says:

green eyes Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

*gets a boner when greenie said the word “fuck”*

13. Rey Says:

Santana is referring to his new crew of artists, the Skull Gang, which he said stands for “Street Kids United by Loyalty and Loot, Goons and N—as Getting It.”

I just hurled all over my keyboard.

>>Midnight Marauders> The Low End Theory

^that’s a tough one. and I am ATCQ.

15. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    green eyes Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

*gets a boner when greenie said the word “fuck”*

LMAO. shout out Greens.

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I believe him, yo….I don’t know why, i just do (c) “Scarface” from “Half Baked”

17. BabyDoll Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:39 pm

WOW, if that aint some Crab shit, i dont know what is. Cam lost.

^that nigga been lost

*waves to Cam in the loser line right behind Dame Dash*

18. Rey Says:

lol @ Eskay.. I was Kayne West (they asked me to say it like that) but they cut that part out.

19. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    >>Midnight Marauders> The Low End Theory

^that’s a tough one. and I am ATCQ.

I know the shit sounds crazy

Try it though

20. green eyes Says:

ven been smoking that good shit at night

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    >>Midnight Marauders> The Low End Theory

^that’s a tough one. and I am ATCQ.

***Jarobi? LOL…the low end theory wins out, because it’s the greatest album of all time, in any genre, and it marks the moment when tribe first started pushing boundaries and really distinguishing itself as a force within native tongues….

22. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    >>Midnight Marauders> The Low End Theory

^that’s a tough one. and I am ATCQ.

classic. Ol’Cameo ass Nucca. (no redcups & hermaphrodites)

23. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

WOW, if that aint some Crab shit, i dont know what is. Cam lost.

^that nigga been lost

*waves to Cam in the loser line right behind Dame Dash*

GATTTTT!

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Rey Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

**”In an Absolut World”, LOL

25. D_Block_4_life Says:

“I should of put down the mic when Rakim left Dre, No clean up hitter so i was stranded on second base, I had to steal third, muthafucka thats my word, But some queens niggas try to put me back on the curve, I was Ultimate Warrior to you bully ass niggas, I will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas”

-LAX

26. RIGZ Says:

Skillz is spitting some real talk on that video

27. RIGZ Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

yo that first Cappa album was dope, pay homage.

Cosign

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:50 pm
    Skillz is spitting some real talk on that video

***Co-sign…he should hang up the mic and become and agent, or some shit..maybe chair some hip hop seminars

29. D_Block_4_life Says:

I think “Curtis” was better then “Funer Music “but it seems like 50 won the war, he definitely broke them niggas up. Cam mentions how Jimmy sells more then Banks on the radio and jimmy repays him by getting turned on (no) by 50 compliments and it was all over after that….

>>Midnight Marauders is the best. I might be psycho but I swear the shit sounds different at night to me than in the day time.

nah, co-sign.

Their activities are plenty in nighttime
    For the ghetto child, it seems to be the right time

>>WOW, if that aint some Crab shit, i dont know what is. Cam lost.

I think we should wait to hear Mr. Giles side of the story, i.e. the impending 10 minute intro to PE#2.

Cam >>>

32. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    >>WOW, if that aint some Crab shit, i dont know what is. Cam lost.

Cam >>>

a nucca wont hear from cam till MAY 09’…

33. MiamiDaze Says:

Juelz sounds salty.

34. gr3um5 Says:

max b iz da waviest ! in the futur, people will see dat

35. steelzkitchen Says:

lol im happy he blocked the collabs..
    cam is actually helping hip hop..lol

36. Mark Twain Fame Says:

ha look at diddy in the left hand bottom corner…

37. Mark Twain Fame Says:

wait…maybe thats not him.

I see Monch with braids though.

38. Eastern_Digital Says:

of course the nigga you’re signed to has to clear your collabos. what’s the big deal? and if you go behind his back and he finds out, he’ll ask for his slice of the pie nh

i donjt see no crab shit here…shit happens everyday b(on that note: i gotta watch paid in full again)

39. Peoples Says:

Cam still got Juelz on that rookie contract, damn