Final Budden Studio Session to be Webcast Live

joe-budden-padded-room.jpg

This is a pretty cool use of technology to connect an artist with his fans. On Thursday, Amalgam Digital will offer a live webcast of Joe Budden’s final studio session for Padded Room. Viewers will be able to join Joey in the studio as he puts the finishing touches on his long awaited sophomore studio LP.

The webcast will run from 4-7 ET on Thursday 8/21 @ www.AmalgamDigital.com/TV.

buddenwebcast.jpg

Related:

“I’ve been online prior to my debut album dropping. I’mma say as far back as 2000,” he said. “I think it’s actually helped me to this day. I used to always express to the label how important that new media presence was. They just saw things a lil’ differently, but me, I was always intrigued by it, amazed by it. It kept me well-informed. Better informed than people in the streets and at the labels, actually. I would never abandon the Internet, ever. I owe my hip-hop life right this second to the Internet.”

Joe Budden Talks Mood Muzik 4, Split W/ DJ & Newly Renovated “Padded Room”

69 Responses to “Final Budden Studio Session to be Webcast Live”

…is like CNN’s first shit.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Final Budden Studio Session to be Webcast Live

***is he gonna kill himself?
    (j/k), lol

3. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:08 pm
    damn, Ty Bigavelli, what’s happenin’ fam—-I thought you was dead and shit, lol….

……. ain’t shit whats good ike, I’ve been mad busy with summer classes and shit, I had an english class where I had to read multiple books a week and they were all about young girls coming of age type stories that took place in the 1600’s and shit shit was painful to read, but I had to do it and because of all that reading I wanted nothing to do with reading anything else so I stepped away from the computer for a minute, what did I miss ?

________________________

cOLD Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    ty boogie whats good family. Niggas said you went back to smoking weed and became mad depressed.

…… LMFAO are you for serious ? I might of been piffin again but depressed naw not me….. I got zero reasons to be depressed

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

Padded Room anyone?

5. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Yo Eskay any word on when that Budden mixtape with Big Mike is supposed to be dropping ?

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***that sounds like a class i was taking at University of Maryland University College this past semester- Women’s literature after 1800, or some shit like that…I was the only dude in the class, and it was like a couple of books a week….I dropped the class, when I was advised that it wouldn’t give me the writing credit i need….

^nah i was fucking with you playa.. good to know you good fam real talk.

8. Ghost Writer Says:

Really now….sounds interesting….

9. Scrap Says:

theres a restaurant up the block from my house where joe budden’s girl works at. I know she’s his girl cuz when the restaurant first opened she used to say it all the time. So like 2 weeks ago im there waiting for some food and it was empty so she was sitting in the back with some of her peoples talkin shit. one dude is talking about how he beat off 5 times in a day and mad random sex talk. so he asks her if she prefers one long sex session where she cums or a bunch of sex sessions where she doesn’t. she said “ohhh a long one cuz i don’t even feel like washing my pussy afterwards sometimes”

10. BabyDoll Says:

this is a creative way to interactive with your fans…nice

11. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:02 pm

“i got such a raging blank right now”

“you want me to blank your blank”

^where there any good lookin chicks in there, it seems it would be an abundance of pasty thick white girls with rosey red cheeks, and dark hoodies in that class.

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Lies

14. Mark Twain Fame Says:

“I’ll be your bear, and us bears like to taste your honey”

15. BabyDoll Says:

Hello good people of nah *daps and hugs for all*

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***U-Maryland has a good diversity of fine ass chicks- a few more white chicks than sistas, but w/e, w/e…especially the liberal arts classes….temptation be calling heeeeeeeeeeeeey, hey ya yay ye yeah!!! (c) Tupac/Erick Sermon…

17. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

….. yeah thats basically what my class turned into it was some bullshit, I signed up for an intro to Young Adult Literature, so the coming of age shit is understandable but I wasn’t aware I was taking a young women Lit. class, the teacher actually said ” O I just assumed that only girls would sign up so thats how I built the reading list ” well out of 12 people 5 were guys, she didn’t feel the need to adjust the list, I thought about dropping it but I wouldn’t of been able to get in another class for the summer and I wanted to take the reading class during the summer so I didn’t have a bunch of other shit to do too or I never would of read anything …

^Nah right?

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

White, bookworm- type chicks are undercover freaks, 9 times out of 10…

20. BabyDoll Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:21 pm
    “I’ll be your bear, and us bears like to taste your honey”

^WOWZERS! LOL!

21. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SHOUT OUT B-More… how people expect Michael Phelps to loose? nucca from B-More, all they DO down there is “Duck, Dive & Stroke”! (see: shootouts)

damn ty that musta been painful to sit through. The lifetime channel on books.

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Ty- congrats on going back to school, that’s a big step…I’m 18 credits away from my degree; so close, but yet so far….

24. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

cOLD Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

^nah i was fucking with you playa.. good to know you good fam real talk.

… word thats what I thought, and yeah every things great only thing I can complain about is the god damn Yankees but then I just start thinking that the Jets got Favre and it’s all good again …..

25. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

WHOA! WHOA! WHOOOOOOOA! *shoots horse yosemite sam style*
    TB71 is in this Bitch!

MY CAPS LOCK WILL BE ON ALL DAY FOR THIS SHIT!!!!

26. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

^EXACTLY! LOL!

>>damn ty that musta been painful to sit through. The lifetime channel on books.

lol, word.

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    damn ty that musta been painful to sit through. The lifetime channel on books.

***If you say the right shit in a class like that, the punany potenial is limitless, lol…

Teacher: So, class, what do you think of “My Period is Not the End of a Sentence, but only the beginning of my story”, by Janine M. Manhater?

Ty: I think it’s a celebration of womanhood, and defiance…I learned a lot about the stuggles of women, to maintain their identities, without compromising their ambition…truly inspiring…and, I think I learned something about myself, yo….

All the girls in the class: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh…he’s dreamy (none)

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

^EXACTLY! LOL!

shOUT oUT MICHAEL PHELPS TEACHERS TOO… TOLD THAT BOY HE WONT BE SHIT… NUCCA BOUT TO MAKE $100 MILL IN LIKE THE NEXT 10 YEARS.

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:21 pm
    “I’ll be your bear, and us bears like to taste your honey”

^WOWZERS! LOL!

Chris Hansen quotable…ha

All the girls in the class: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh…he’s dreamy (none)

^ lol.

32. BabyDoll Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:29 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

^EXACTLY! LOL!

^Yep! What is that bitch doing with herself these days. I say he goes back to B-More, balls all of his medals in a wad and throws them in her face and walks away a la Crazy88 style. LOL!

33. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

cOLD Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    damn ty that musta been painful to sit through. The lifetime channel on books.

…. yo real talk thats exactly what it was like, worst part about it was the were all taking place in like the 1600’s and shit I mean at least give me shit where I can at least semi identify with the story …..

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

… word thats whatsup, and good looks. I still got 2 years, 1 1/2 if I keep taking summer and winter classes, but it’s weird when I forgot how good a feeling it is to be done with all your school work after cramming and shit, that shit is epic. I had a bunch of books to read and a paper to write as well as get ready for an essay test all in like 2 days ( I can’t help it I slack by nature ) but after I started driving away after class I was damn I forgot how good it feels to be done with the shit ….

34. Chase Says:

I know yall have moved on from the Heltah Skeltah freestyle post, but this line is crazy:

Ring The Alarm, these niggas tried to Moc Fu me

I grew up on the block with the Fu Schnickens, so any time they are addressed in rhyme form is a great thing.

Shouts to Ruck and Rock for holding it down, and even bigger Props to Eskay for pointing that out!

35. Mark Twain Fame Says:

LOL@ ike…ole slick pulla muthafuh…

@ Baby, howdy and did you get married yet?!…if not I’m on my way to Virgina right now…

36. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:26 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

WHOA! WHOA! WHOOOOOOOA! *shoots horse yosemite sam style*
    TB71 is in this Bitch!

MY CAPS LOCK WILL BE ON ALL DAY FOR THIS SHIT!!!!

………

LMAO * daps cocca * whats good homie

37. Mark Twain Fame Says:

LOL@ ike…ole slick pulla muthafuh…

@ Baby, howdy and did you get married yet?!…if not I’m on my way to Virginia right now…

38. Joe 88 Says:

I Been swimming in dem waters like michael phelps – Joe88

39. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:31 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:29 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

^EXACTLY! LOL!

THAT NUCCA FROM B-MORE… HE CAN SWIM 1000 YARDS WITH RAZERS & CRACK BAGGIES IN HIS ASS & NOT FLENCH. (PAUSE)

40. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

I Been swimming in dem waters like michael phelps – Joe88

see thats why you don’t have a record deal dammit!

41. BabyDoll Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:31 pm
    cOLD Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    damn ty that musta been painful to sit through. The lifetime channel on books.

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

^What are you going to school for Ty?

42. Rey Says:

Icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Final Budden Studio Session to be Webcast Live

***is he gonna kill himself?
    (j/k), lol

See, that’s not even funny. F’real. Don’t make me wish weird shit on you, Ike.

*rubs eyes*

Holy shit! Ty Biggs! What up man??

43. Joe 88 Says:

see thats why you don’t have a record deal dammit!

^I make music for gangsta ninjas to harlem shake too. (h/n)

44. Rey Says:

Always good to see Joey making moves. Can’t wait for Padded Room.

45. Ghost Writer Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:34 pm
    # Joe 88 Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

I Been swimming in dem waters like michael phelps – Joe88

see thats why you don’t have a record deal dammit!

Lmao…you wrong for that Mark….

46. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    cOLD Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    damn ty that musta been painful to sit through. The lifetime channel on books.

All the girls in the class: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh…he’s dreamy (none)

* floor *

the funniest part about that was that was part of my logic to not drop the class ( there were 2 hot bitches in the class ) but the problem is the teacher loves to her herself talk and it is actually painful to listen to her bounce all over the place even if you cared about what she was saying, so it would take way to much pain and effort to suffer through paying enough attention to be able to pull off such a move

47. BabyDoll Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    LOL@ ike…ole slick pulla muthafuh…

^LOL…what up MTF! Is your girl gonna let you dribble down in VA?

48. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:35 pm
    see thats why you don’t have a record deal dammit!

^I make music for gangsta ninjas to harlem shake too. (h/n)

*harlem shakes in slow motion*

49. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Lmao…you wrong for that Mark….

thetruthhurts.com

ha naw, its all good.

jokes Joey.

50. Joe 88 Says:

*harlem shakes in slow motion*

^AYO!!!!!!!!!!

51. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

^What are you going to school for Ty?

….. whats good BabyDoll ? I’m going to school for journalism, specifically sports journalism …….

Rey Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:34 pm
    Icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Final Budden Studio Session to be Webcast Live

***is he gonna kill himself?
    (j/k), lol

See, that’s not even funny. F’real. Don’t make me wish weird shit on you, Ike.

*rubs eyes*

Holy shit! Ty Biggs! What up man??

……

* daps Rey *

Ain’t shit just chilling setting up some of my fantasy football leagues and listening to this new Game I figured I’d stop in and see what going on here at good ol’ nah right

52. Joe 88 Says:

*Pushes MTF in the deep end of the water*

*Laughs*

It’s a new internet thug video up, & just for that crappy remark MTF, i’m not up’n the link, you gon have ta find it ya’self

*Continues hating*

*Leaves with they only basketball*

53. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:38 pm
    *harlem shakes in slow motion*

^AYO!!!!!!!!!!

*speeds up then slows it down again*

54. Rey Says:

@ Ty– Yeah man, me too. The usual check in. I don’t comment much anymore but you know I had to say something on a Joey post.

Funny story– I did that cameo with The Real the other day and they asked about you by name. “Whatever happened to Kenard?” I was like, “Oh, Ty Biggs? I don’t know, man.” Glad to see you resurface for a bit.

55. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

WHOA! WHOA! WHOOOOOOOA! *shoots horse yosemite sam style*
    TB71 is in this Bitch!

MY CAPS LOCK WILL BE ON ALL DAY FOR THIS SHIT!!!!

………

LMAO * daps cocca * whats good homie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    MATTTA FACT… (changes name)
    *DAPS TB71* …NIGGA GAVE ME THE NAME COCCA…

AINT SHIT, GOOD TO SEE VOLTRON IS BACK IN THIS BITCH.
    ESKAY – HEAD (pause)
    NATION – ARM
    LANDLORD – ARM
    D.BILLZ – LEG (no 3rd)
    LOCO – LEG (no 3rd)
    (and)
    REY – COCK

…GATTTTDAMN VETS UP IN THIS BITCH…
    …WHERES GREENY ASS @?

56. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    LOL@ ike…ole slick pulla muthafuh…

^LOL…what up MTF! Is your girl gonna let you dribble down in VA?

she said “dribble”…he he.

Huh?!…what girl?!…who?!…

ha.

I’ll just tell her I’m meeting the Clipse for a in person blog interview…no big deal…

I’ll just tell her that I’m helping you live a life long dream of chillin with a hella cool white big guy hip hop head.

MTF: MAKIN DREAMS COME TRUE SINCE 84.

57. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*applaud me, my ADHD is in FULL EFFECT today*
    …i only checked emails today @ work…

58. Rey Says:

*shoots spitball at J88*

*makes outdated capri reference*

*Bedrock > B-More*

59. Joe 88 Says:

The internet thug speaks on young buck

no man should be crying over the phone to another man, unless there tears of hate, or you just won a NBA championship. That’s man law, I don’t make that shit up

*Dies*

REY – COCK

^thats type foul. (pun)

61. Mark Twain Fame Says:

awww Joey…come on bruh…

just Joshin’ ya (no Gov’unment name)

ole crap rappin mutha…

BULLET!

###########################################

LMAO * daps cocca * whats good homie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    MATTTA FACT… (changes name)
    *DAPS TB71* …NIGGA GAVE ME THE NAME COCCA…

AINT SHIT, GOOD TO SEE VOLTRON IS BACK IN THIS BITCH.
    ESKAY – HEAD (pause)
    NATION – ARM
    LANDLORD – ARM
    D.BILLZ – LEG (no 3rd)
    LOCO – LEG (no 3rd)
    (and)
    REY – COCK

…GATTTTDAMN VETS UP IN THIS BITCH…
    …WHERES GREENY ASS @?

*stARES*

ummm…ehm ehm…excuse me?!

what am I the left out left armpit?!

62. BabyDoll Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

August 19th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    ^What are you going to school for Ty?

^that’s what’s up! writing or anchor?

63. Rey Says:

LOL @ EG88.. What’s up True Jersey’s finest?? (none)

*taps MTF’s left shoulder whilst sliding to the right* (no cha cha slide)

*MTF looks left*

*Rey has mighty laugh*

64. Joe 88 Says:

Rey Says:
    August 19th, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    *shoots spitball at J88*

*makes outdated capri reference*

*Bedrock > B-More*

*Rips shirt off a la hulk hogan (pause)*

*Cracks rey across the back (h/n) with steel chair*

Hey rey, how’s it been? Sorry we always greet like this.

*unfolds chair*

*sits in it (pause)*

*holds conversation with rey*

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

See, that’s not even funny. F’real. Don’t make me wish weird shit on you, Ike.

***LOL..whaddup, Rey…

66. ENIG MUE Says:

I wonder how many stupid questions Buddens is gonna have to deal with?

67. yaboy Says:

ill definately tune in for this..

68. Daily Recap - 8/20/08 at SNICKA.com Says:

[…] addthis_url = ‘http%3A%2F%2Fsnicka.com%2Fblog%2F2008%2F08%2F20%2Fdaily-recap-82008%2F’; addthis_title = ‘Daily+Recap+-+8%2F20%2F08’; addthis_pub = ”; […]

69. Daily Recap – 8/20/08 at SNICKA Says: