Video: Donny Goines ft. AC – Bars Segment 10

Props to Donny for bringing home the Buzz Factor award at the Underground Music Awards the other night. Hit the jump for a video of him speaking on it and thanking everybody. I wanted to do a post listing all of the winners, but it was taking me longer than 5 minutes on Google to locate one, which is fucking unacceptable in this day and age. I know the homey Skyzoo won as well and a couple other people I fuck with, so congrats to them.

Related: Shalea Ft. Donny Goines – Stressin | Interview with Hip-Hop Chronicle | AC – Is It My Style (Snippet)

33 Responses to “Video: Donny Goines ft. AC – Bars Segment 10”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD you worng for that…..lol

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Hmmm…..

3. Prince Says:

^i’m saying… ya’ll wouldnt want to savour that. Keep in mind that puss getting buried with the body.
    ^ pretty funny.. but pretty sick at the same time u really got to be a desperate man 2 have sex wit a dead woman like i rather pay for it.. and payin 4 it is pretty low (even tho we all pay for it in sum way i.e. the movies) lol

4. duyukid Says:

who is the guy on the left?

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Cold

Lol and good looks, i was on my cold play shit last night (no)…..

Clocks >>

6. green eyes Says:

im sayin cold… just take advantage of all the sympathy poon thatll be tossed your way.

7. Chase Says:

Is it a big deal that Black entertainers and athletes and even regular guys date, pipe, or marry white women?

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***”Word? You said if I need ANYTHING”? LMAO

9. green eyes Says:

besides, i heard of your stick your wee wee in something dead.. it’ll die too…. dont do it cold!!!

10. landLORD Says:

cOLD Says:

August 14th, 2008 at 11:07 am
    *WHEN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE GOES WRONG*

—————

… i think the cooch would be dry, what with the falling body temperature and lack of secretions …

11. duyukid Says:

# Chase Says:
    August 14th, 2008 at 11:15 am

^its not a sexual thing though… its not about getting one last nut… I’m talking about making a connection that will serve as a memory for the remainder. When you think about it. Its no different than huggin a loved one before a long trip.

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Chase Says:

August 14th, 2008 at 11:15 am

***Not really, but in the context of that speech, it was interesting…I have no problem dating any race, personally, but I think that the point was that our icons tend to look at white women as a status symbol, and hold them in higher regard than sistas…”and when he get on, he’ll leave yo’ ass for a white girl” (c) Kanye

14. Chase Says:

I mean, I personally would marry or even wife-up a white chick, I’d definitely pipe though. But seriously, if you mess with a snowbunny because you like her, thats cool. I just dont agree with when they say that they mess with snowflakes because they don’t like Black women. Thats when there’s a problem.

This is all in response to Icon’s youtube video

15. green eyes Says:

Its no different than huggin a loved one before a long trip.

^ other than the loved one not hugging you back

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# landLORD Says:
    August 14th, 2008 at 11:16 am

cOLD Says:

August 14th, 2008 at 11:07 am
    *WHEN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE GOES WRONG*

—————

Oh…Eww.

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Again, the phrase “weird ass nigga” comes to mind (none)

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ chase, exactly…the problem isn’t that you might see a snowbunny as wifey material, but in that you (not you, per se) collaterally see black women as being inferior…

19. duyukid Says:

that’s a case where it’s a problem.. when it’s a status thing…
    but, generally.. who cares? People should “not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character” (c) The King

^ other than the loved one not hugging you back

*dies* aight.

21. Chase Says:

^I feel that. and that is a problem that many men have, and I never quite understood it. But me personally, i need a sista by my side to blow me and my money.

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

But me personally, i need a sista by my side to blow me and my money.

***ha ha ha ha ha…I need to use that one (none)

23. Culture Shock! Says:

I couldn’t bone a dead chick, even if it just happened. She wouldn’t be able to participate, i need a ton of lubricant, and knowing my dumb ass, I’d try some complicated ass position to test out when the bitch catches rigor mortis and get stuck.

Plus I think dead bodies doo-doo when they die (word to South Park).

***Again, the phrase “weird ass nigga” comes to mind (none)

^Icon, for the record I’d be the first to admit I’m a weired fucker… but to be politically correct in all aspects is not becoming and would reek of a superiority complex.

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Remember that scene in Idlewild, when Paula Patton died, and Andre was talking/singing to her on the table in the funeral home? I swore he was finna’ bone her dead ass, lol….

26. Chase Says:

Culture Shock! Says:

August 14th, 2008 at 11:22 am

Plus I think dead bodies doo-doo when they die (word to South Park).

^You a sick motherfookah

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    August 14th, 2008 at 11:24 am

Spoiler alert, Icon. Damn! LOL.

28. green eyes Says:

cici the movie came out 3 years ago– if you aint seen it yet… lmao…..

29. Prince Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 14th, 2008 at 11:24 am

^^ i gotta take ‘colds’ side on that 1 buz her dead ass was lookin good as shit.. i would ave taped that 1 lol

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

August 14th, 2008 at 11:24 am
    ***Again, the phrase “weird ass nigga” comes to mind (none)

***I respect that you’re honest, no matter what (none)—

*bones dead corpse*

*dies dies dies* (c) chea.

wow @ this necrophilia convo.

*goes back to sleep*

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ CiCi- the father in Purple Rain commits suicide at the end, and Sonny Corleone gets set up and gunned down in the toll booth- also, them niggas from the auto theft/joyride think that Cocheese set them up, and they get even by killing him…oh, and Ricky gets shot in the back on his way back from the store, and Kane gets murked in a driveby, by the cousin of that girl he got pregnant…I think that’s it (-;