Killah Priest & Kamachi ft. Planet Asia & DJ Rhettmatic – Illest

beautiful-minds.jpg

Off Priest and Kamachi’s upcoming Beautiful Minds LP, due out Sept. 24

Killah Priest & Kamachi ft. Planet Asia & DJ Rhettmatic – Illest

17 Responses to “Killah Priest & Kamachi ft. Planet Asia & DJ Rhettmatic – Illest”

1. Chase Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 11:14 am
    Joe88… mannnn, we need to hurry up and make you famous so that I can be in the background of videos with heffas like the ones in the pic above.

^Got you billz, I swear you gotta bring the “dame dash” dance back, lol.

^Yooo… tell me why on certain songs, after a few drinks, I still do the Dame Dash roll-the-dice dance. I swear before the Roc break-up that I was the next DD. Smh.

—————————————————————————

*Practices pouring motions*

Gotta get the arm strength up so I can be ready to pour steel reserve on the bitches in the video, lol j/k

^ LMAOOOO *tears*

Yo said Steel Reserve. You must gone have them Park Heights heffas you be fuckin’ with in the video.

*inserts mouth piece*

3. digital scales Says:

fuck first

wa mu > chase

mannnn them turtles on ya ass, you’ll catch a heart attack cuzzz

5. Chase Says:

Yo I was watching a DVD of Ghostface live at BB Kings this morning, that shit had me hyped as shit at 6 in the morning. I was ready to put on my two-piece suit and my blue and cream wallies and slap fire out of someone for looking at me sideways.

6. BabyDoll Says:

digital scales Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    fuck first

wa mu > chase

^LOL

7. BabyDoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    mannnn them turtles on ya ass, you’ll catch a heart attack cuzzz

^LMAO (c) Fam-Lay?

8. !Ven-Tech? Says:

my blue and cream wallies

“But you gotta drip em like marble cake” (c) Starks

9. digital scales Says:

rice is good when you’re hungry and want 2000 of somthing

10. RIGZ Says:

Kamachi is ill…one of Philly most underrated rappers

This album should be good

11. Chase Says:

wa mu > chase

/\/\/\/\/\

Chase is greater than any hater. to

12. RIGZ Says:

*goes to handle sum bizness*

13. JMack Says:

consequence has chompers only a horse could love.

14. !Ven-Tech? Says:

JMack Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    consequence has chompers only a horse could love.

Consequence’s teeth were used as diving platforms in yesterdays Olympic swimming events

BabyDoll Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    D. Billz Says:

August 11th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    mannnn them turtles on ya ass, you’ll catch a heart attack cuzzz

^LMAO (c) Fam-Lay?

^LOL… yezzirrrr. I slept on that song heavy when eskay posted the video last year. Then I was watchin’ the Clipse interview a few threads back and his name came up. They were sayin’ that the Beeper song shoulda been bigger than what it was. But locally it wasn’t being supported. So I was like, fuck it. I searched for the song on Myspace and added it to my page. I click on my own damn profile just to hear it. Smh. He also got another song on his page that the Neps did that has this African beat. Lava. It’s hard to follow it all the way through because the beat and flow seem off but I like it.

16. spotrusherz Says:

what’s the name of that planet asia songs that goes like “town to town, city to city” or something to that effect? its a couple years old. anyone know what im talking about?

17. Were Read 2 Def Says:

Damn! I didnt hear bout dis project. Priest is ill. Never heard of dat other dude. Guess Ill wait til I get home 2 check it out.