Curren$y – Roll My Shit

Another one off Hot Spitta’s upcoming Fast Time’s At Ridgemont Fly, over Busta’s “New York Shit” beat.

Curren$y – Roll My Shit

Props to Legend and OS as always.

22 Responses to “Curren$y – Roll My Shit”

1. BabyDoll Says:

*Perculates*

2. RIGZ Says:

I got alotta respect for Currensy

He’s ill

3. Big Homie Says:

Roll my blunt

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

This is another classic BMore joint (to me, at least):

youtube.com/watch?v=lE3Bc9aGCxE

5. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

No homo

But can’t no other dudes command the dance floor and still maintain his masculinity like a B’more ninja. It has been tried, tested, and proven.

7. RIGZ Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 8th, 2008 at 3:38 pm

No homo

^^^^^

Billz, you’ve obviously never been to Jamaica before

Word to Farda Bogle (RIP)

8. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…that Belly 2 shit looks like Smokin Hot shit thanks to KFC on film.

9. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=p172XB-KeHs&feature=related

^smh @ the amount of ninjas that use to rush the dance floor when this comes on, & no ones fights cause there to busy dancing. This shit is ill.

I think either i’m too old for club music, or it’s faster than I remember it being, cause I can’t dance to it for shit, & you only make yourself look stupid by tryna just move from left to right tryna catch the beat, lol.

10. Da PartyStarter Says:

*Chair dances/W-Tangs in ergonomically correct office chair*

11. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 8th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=p172XB-KeHs&feature=related

^LMAO! I was just clicked on that one after I listened to the one Ci Ci posted… ahhhh memories!

12. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Thats B-More, All Day.

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 8th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=p172XB-KeHs&feature=related

Dancing to club ain’t meant for everybody though lol … same thing with beating your feet to go-go…it ain’t for everybody lol

RIGZ Says:

August 8th, 2008 at 3:40 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    August 8th, 2008 at 3:38 pm

No homo

^^^^^

Billz, you’ve obviously never been to Jamaica before

Word to Farda Bogle (RIP)

^Ok, I take that back. LOL! Because dancehall is DEFINITELY the GOAT when it comes to dancing. Bogle was the first dance move of Yard that got heavy commercialized in the States. And even as far as technical moves…

Bruk Up>>>

I’d literally tear/sprain/fracture some shit tryin’ to bruk up. But the moves look too advanced for the ordinary mofo.

SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 8th, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Thats B-More, All Day.

^YERRRROOOOOOO! Yo, Jersey OWE that to us mannnnnn! We put that shit on the map HARDbody. I got love for the Brick City Club music though. I need to go to one of their clubs one day.

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 8th, 2008 at 3:48 pm

SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 8th, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Thats B-More, All Day.

I love Jersey Club. Chicago house ain’t bad either. I think Perculator was a Chi-town house joint

17. RIGZ Says:

Yeah, u have to kinda be involved in the whole Dancehall culture to perfect that shit…

…or even comprehend wtf is goin on

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

Jersey club: youtube.com/watch?v=SE38T523-6c (ignore the animation lol)

RIGZ

You ever heard of this dancehall click outta BK called BSV (BedStuy Veterans)? Youtube ’em if you haven’t. They sick wit’ it.

20. RIGZ Says:

Nah, Billz, I aint heard of em

But I’ll look for dem tho

21. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I was at the upper deck one night (I know, wtf was I doing down there, but my homie was having a hood cd listening party, lol) & later on that night, this girl & this guy was battling on some house party shit, they had there moves ready & all, so the girl was winning at first, then the dude bust out with this move like he was approaching her, but sideways or some crazy shit, all I know is the whole place went bonkers, my drunk homeboy yelled at the top of his lungs HE DESTROYED THAT BITCH!!! After that, the battle was over. I was in tears laughing so hard, it wasn’t right for him to scream that, but so on point that it made it classic, lol

22. hip hop cops Says:

damn they got john edwards. and i thought he was one of the last clean ones. all them dudes is dirty