Video: Ill Bill – The C.I.A. Is Trying to Kill Me (Live)

Ill Bill performs one of his former group Non-Phixion’s most popular tracks at the legendary CBGB’s in New York. This footage is from the DVD that will accompany his upcoming solo project, The Hour Of Reprisal.

52 Responses to “Video: Ill Bill – The C.I.A. Is Trying to Kill Me (Live)”

1. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

2. Big Homie Says:

i wonder how many of the cats went to college

^ What is 8 X 0 =

3. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Wild Bill > Dolla Bill (BuckeeeyNAKEEEEDDD) > Ill Bill

4. Big Homie Says:

*takes out pen and pad and jots down*

Know..smoken…on woof tops uf nite clubbs

5. green eyes Says:

He frequents the restaurant that I own

^ bullshit. only person that goes to 40/40 is bleek

6. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Raid on Brooklyn cock-fighting facility (NO HOMO)
    By ALISON GENDAR
    DAILY NEWS POLICE BUREAU CHIEF

Wednesday, August 6th 2008, 10:41 PM

One of the birds recovered during a raid Wednesday on a cock-fighting factory in Brooklyn.
    The birds were groomed for a life of cruelty: juiced on steroids, claws sharpened, tails clipped and combs hacked off.

Investigators who raided a Brooklyn apartment building Wednesday found a cockfighting factory, a breeding ground for brutality.

There were chicks a few months old and battle-scarred veterans – 59 in all, destined for the lucrative betting rings that pop up across the city.

“There is no ring here, but they were breeding and housing them for the fights,” said Al Lombardo, deputy chief of Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes’ investigators.

“I love my birds,” Corchado, 40, protested as he was led away in handcuffs.

Cages of the raging roosters were stacked three deep in the Arlington Ave. backyard. Shipping labels showed some were brought in from Puerto Rico.

Most had their combs cut off, making it harder for opposing birds to grab them. Other were shaved.

“I shave them because the weather is hot,” Corchado said.

Prosecutors scoffed at the excuse.

“They are placing razor blades on the birds’ legs to cut humidity? No, these animals were trained to kill everything around them,” said Deputy District Attorney Carol Moran.

The birds had sharpened claws. Small leather muzzles were designed to keep them from biting human handlers.

The pantry of Corchado’s third-floor apartment was an indoor coop, with nearly 20 wire cages.

On top of his refrigerator were tools of the illegal trade: hypodermic syringes, vitamins and steroid and growth hormones, authorities said.

There was a scale to weigh the fighters and a training wheel.

“He’s the Rocky Balboa of the chicken world,” one investigator quipped of Corchado.

Neighbors said they would not miss the birds’ screams.

“Please, take away the birds,” said a neighbor, as he held his nose and headed off to work.

Officers from New York City’s Animal Care and Control carefully removed the animals in cardboard pet carriers to three waiting vans.

The older birds know nothing but fighting and will be put down, but a hen and four chicks will be saved, authorities said.

Mejia and Corchado face charges of violating the state’s agriculture and markets law barring animal fighting. The felony carries up to four years in prison and $25,000 in fines.

Hynes said he plans to “vigorously prosecute” the duo.

“The vile treatment of vulnerable creatures like the birds rescued in our operation will not be tolerated in Brooklyn,” he said.

7. Ghost Writer Says:

Crooked teeth > Crooked I

8. Nanyanen Says:

That Horshoe Gang track was actually GOOD. They gotta D12 kinda swag.

RIP Big Proof

9. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:08 pm
    i wonder how many of the cats went to college

^ What is 8 X 0 =

Nerd. *Mushes Homies TatorTots from Lunch*

10. hip hop cops Says:

11. Rockabye Says:

LF: I Love Money is one of the greatest reality shows ever.

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# green eyes Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:10 pm

He frequents the restaurant that I own

^ bullshit. only person that goes to 40/40 is bleek

when he isn’t rapping in shampoo commercials.

13. Big Homie Says:

Raid on Brooklyn cock-fighting facility

^ *stabs pen in neck*

14. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Nanya makes me LOL cuz he listens to all the tracks Eskay posts…..reminds me of an 06 Fux

15. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    He frequents the restaurant that I own

^ bullshit. only person that goes to 40/40 is bleek

i agree, niggas go lookin 2 rob a a bitch @ 4040.

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

New Cam- “I Came For You”

17. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Rockabye Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    LF: I Love Money is one of the greatest reality shows ever.

^^ WORD is BOND my wifey got me watching some LCD shows but this is one I enjoy…..and from G’z to Gents it makes me cringe but that shit is too funny

18. BabyDoll Says:

Rockabye Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    LF: I Love Money is one of the greatest reality shows ever.

^*reluctantly co-signs* I wouldn’t say the greatest reality show ever but the shit is surprisingly interesting. I think because they cut out all the bullshit and put it out there why these bums go on these shows…for the love of Flavor Flav New York Brett Michaels going from a G to a Gent money.

19. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

this is crack

20. Big Homie Says:

New Cam- “I Came For You”

^ Maaaan

21. green eyes Says:

“I shave them because the weather is hot,” Corchado said.

^ lmfao

22. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:12 pm
    New Cam- “I Came For You”

23. Rockabye Says:

bullshit. only person that goes to 40/40 is bleek
    Bleek ain’t paid enough for that.

24. CiCi The Intern Says:

Cam and his damn aura…

25. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

SWEAR TO GOD …. I Need to be on one of these reality shows… I should have took an offer from my girlfriend Diana who got invited to do the AMAZING RACE but with her couple and her man didnt want to do it. I would have been a beast of a Reality show Personality…dont believe me watch my clips on nah ning

26. Rockabye Says:

“I Came For You”
    A and YO.

27. blaze22 Says:

that www. shit you doing is gay as fuck

28. rex hussla Says:

Since everybody’s been into the tight fitting, tailored jeans look lately [ll]…it was refreshing to see in the last post that Crooked I still buys his shit 8 inches too long and cuffs his jeans ten times over the sneakers

29. Nanyanen Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:11 pm

^^I had to do it… I was like are these dudes better or worse than Crooked???(no) But seriously… GTFOH, guy. I only listen to a handful (-) of the tracks posted ESPECIALLY if they are gangsta-thug-wannabee dime-a-dozen rappers. And, I stay throwing jokes at most of them,w/o listening. If that aint Nah, i dunno what is.

30. Big Homie Says:

They need me on a reality show.

31. Rockabye Says:

And the best part is that they’ve got veterans around, are at least scraping the cream of the bottom of the barrel, let the focus be on the politicking and fuckery, and are fully aware how low-brow the show is.

32. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

They need me on a reality show.

^ intervention

33. Nanyanen Says:

ESPECIALLY if they are gangsta-thug-wannabee dime-a-dozen rappers.

^^ i meant especially not those typa jawns.

34. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

green eyes Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:18 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

They need me on a reality show.

^ intervention

^co-sign

38. Rockabye Says:

Fuck a broken HTML tag.

39. Big Homie Says:

I admire Greenie’s sense of humor

40. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Come on Rex you live in Diego just walking down the street you will see some dude with huge huge jeans…..

41. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

and house shoes

42. Rockabye Says:

This Cam song’s mixing is all wrong and that drop is fucking disorienting.

That “Like Me” song that’s getting airplay is as good/better than half of C3.

This new Wayne is pretty good, the Be Cool.

43. Ghost Writer Says:

blaze22 Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:16 pm
    that www. shit you doing is gay as fuck

44. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

and house shoes

^^ WITH THE BANDANA PRINT

*diddybops with tight jean shorts*

45. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:15 pm

(batman voice)
    DONT SWARE TA GOD, SWARE TA ME!!!

46. rex hussla Says:

Yo we need a Nah Right reality show…something like “I Want to Work for Eskay”.

See who can handle the pressure of putting up new posts…vacuum his office bedroom, taking the daily phone calls from Crooked I and Mickey Factz, shit would be bananas

47. Jamz Says:

What up guys and girls, and all others in between!

Bill is ill…

48. Big Homie Says:

LMAO at the post Fux did over in Alumnah.

49. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Q: In ‘Any Given Sunday’ Al Pacino plays a coach whose personal life is in shambles because his near obsession with football and his old school coaching ways. At this point, Parcells is the real-life version of Pacino. So how long until we get a “Life is a game of inches” speech from Parcells? I’ll give it week 6.”

Dan Lebatard “That is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen, and one of the worst speeches. There was an eyeball on the field. I saw that guy with the giant penis — anyone else know what I’m talking about here? — in New Orleans once and couldn’t quite place where I knew him. Then I realized it. Then I slinked away quietly and ashamed.”

^^^^^^*DEAD*

50. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:20 pm

I admire Greenie’s sense of humor

^ lol. i love that both you and Fux know my teasing to use more condoms (fux) and smoke & drink less (big homie)(no) is out of love and humour.

51. Nanyanen Says:

and I cant believe no one has roasted the title of this track yet…

52. Komrade Says:

Ill Bill is this shit! This is that dope Non Phixion shit!