Slim feat. Jadakiss & Freeway – So Fly (RMX)

slim-of-112-feat-jadakiss-freeway-so-fly-remix.jpg

Slim feat. Jadakiss & Freeway – So Fly (RMX)

Spotted @ Thank God I’m Famous.

34 Responses to “Slim feat. Jadakiss & Freeway – So Fly (RMX)”

1. Plug Says:

true story. I have only smashed 4 1/2 chicks raw

2. Big Homie Says:

true story. I have only smashed 4 1/2 chicks raw

^ Does the 1/2 mean you had one one and you took it off or you smashed a midget??

3. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

4. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

SLIMS Voice is kind of dope …. I like that nigga *sings* 112

5. Rockabye Says:

Does the 1/2 mean you had one one and you took it off or you smashed a midget??
    “I dipped a ball in and it doesn’t count, I told myself it doesn’t count…”

6. green eyes Says:

———
    I was nervous and my pecker was being insubordinate. so I smooshed it in… smh

ha wtf

9. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*grunts heavily*

10. Plug Says:

if yall say its never happened to you, yall are lyin on your swords. girls excluded. nh.

11. Rockabye Says:

I was nervous and my pecker was being insubordinate. so I smooshed it in… smh
    I can’t even fathom an appropriately dumbfounded response to that.

12. Nanyanen Says:

homie, i know the eggrolls u talkin bout and they are ill. (nh) thai curry slaughters indian curry easy. and korean food like bibinbap and chijimi are ridick.

i havent smashed any thai chix and im betting coca hasnt either. but run through japanese chicks like the asian leg of the torch relay.

13. Rockabye Says:

Nope, honestly it’s never happened. But I’m young.

14. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Roscoe – Roll Out

15. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Fux = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgdZVLfi_Y (n/h)

16. b-ease Says:

Nope, honestly it’s never happened. But I’m young.

It will, Young Padawin, it will…

17. Plug Says:

Nope, honestly it’s never happened. But I’m young.
    ——
    youth has nothin to do wit it. sometimes ya pecker just dont wanna smash. I think of it as an STD detector. My ish would get stiff one time in college so I didnt smash the chick at the time… turns out she had herpetitus.

*daps pecker*

18. 456 Says:

# 456 Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:28 pm

I have only smashed 4 1/2 chicks raw

^ so that’s 4 chicks and a tranny.

19. Plug Says:

let me rephrase that: My ish would get stiff one time in college so I didnt smash the chick. (period)

20. Nanyanen Says:

b-ease Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    Nope, honestly it’s never happened. But I’m young.

It will, Young Padawin, it will…

^^ sometimes your dick is just smarter than your brain and it tries to intercept and stop you from smashing a heffa you shouldnt.

21. rex hussla Says:

4 1/2 = the bitch didn’t have legs

22. Plug Says:

*daps smacks 456*

23. Da PartyStarter Says:

# SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Fux = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgdZVLfi_Y (n/h)

Kinda related:
    Lookalikes (c) Land
    Wanda Sykes(Biggie Shorty) and Jean Grae

Wassup C88S88?

24. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

sometimes ya pecker just dont wanna smash. I think of it as an STD detector.
    lol

25. yaboy Says:

Plug Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:31 pm

Nope, honestly it’s never happened. But I’m young.
    ——

*daps pecker*

*goes to local hardware store*
    *buys rope, stool*
    *goes home*
    *hangs self*

26. Nanyanen Says:

she had herpetitus.

^^ herpes + hepatitis = herpatitus??
    god damn. where do you pick these hoes up? the CDC?

27. Da PartyStarter Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

4 1/2 = the bitch didn’t have legs

*wheelchairs into oncoming traffic*

28. nation Says:

lol @ Seth Rogen only smashing 2 1/2 chicks in Pineapple Express

29. 456 Says:

^LMAO @ herpititus. and i also have some kinda STD angel. thrice when i was a college some good looking tramp brought me up to her room and thrice i suddenly wasnt into it. and thrice i found out randomly that these chicks were burning. God’s son across the testes…

30. hip hop cops Says:

31. green eyes Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:34 pm

she had herpetitus.

^^ herpes + hepatitis = herpatitus??
    god damn. where do you pick these hoes up? the CDC?

^ nah, hes just from detroit

32. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps DiscoStu*

33. 456 Says:

^ nah, hes just from detroit

^the mayor is running things from a jail cell

34. Nanyanen Says: