Audio: Jay-Z Calls Angela Yee and YN

jay-kanye-msg.jpg

Jay calls up the Shade45 Morning show with Angela Yee and guest-host YN to speak on his surprise performance at MSG last night, the storied Blueprint 3 album, his Live Nation deal and more.

On his Glow in the Dark Performance

On The Blueprint 3

On dealing with producers’ egos

On the rumor that his LiveNation Deal is falling apart:

Is Jay-Z really married?

And does he want to have kids soon?

UPDATE: I jacked a link to the complete interview from OS.

101 Responses to “Audio: Jay-Z Calls Angela Yee and YN”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

Okay

2. nation Says:

*rolls outta bed*

*jocks Jay-Z*

[||]

3. BabyDoll Says:

*knows the answer to all of those topics with out clicking on the links*

4. nation Says:

>> his Live Nation deal and more

i’m signed?

*freestyles at Def Jam offices for Youtube*

5. Rockabye Says:

Hey, could someone maybe put all those things together? I’m sure as shit not clicking and listening to all of them.

*knows the answer to all of those topics with out clicking on the links*
    Yup.

6. Big Homie Says:

Gets my jock on

7. rex hussla Says:

Yo we need a Nah Right reality show…something like “I Want to Work for Eskay”.

8. Majaleeg Says:

SMH @ Rosie Perez getting mad at ‘Ye over that ‘d’s muthafucka, d’s’ line like that shit didn’t come out a year ago.

9. rex hussla Says:

We especially need a Nah Right reality show just to hear landLORD’s “Avery Johnson-like” voice lmaoooooo!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! (C) 88

10. blaze22 Says:

google search Jay-Z and Kanye every five minutes, shit would be bananas

LMAO

11. Rockabye Says:

I saw Pineapple Express last night and thought of that line. That movie was funny as shit.

12. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Yo Rex how you know Lands Voice??

13. BabyDoll Says:

rex hussla Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:27 pm
    Yo we need a Nah Right reality show…something like “I Want to Work for Eskay”.

^*dies*

*signs up*

14. Jamz Says:

I haven’t listened to audio of a rapper’s interview in months. I’m on interview strike right now…

15. green eyes Says:

^ is it funny if you dont smoke?

16. Big Homie Says:

What did Bleek really order from Outback

Did he smash Amil

How Bey is in bed

Did he smash Rihanna

Is Beanie gay

17. Big Homie Says:

^ is it funny if you dont smoke?

^ It is funny if you don’t smoke. Smoke something.

18. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:30 pm
    What did Bleek really order from Outback

Did he smash Amil

How Bey is in bed

Did he smash Rihanna

Is Beanie gay

^LMAO…now those are the real questions that the people need answers too!

19. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Q: what’s the worst city you’ve been to in the last five years?

Detroit. I wouldn’t live there for all the money in the world. Seriously.

*godson across the demographic*

20. Jamz Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:30 pm
    What did Bleek really order from Outback

Did he smash Amil

How Bey is in bed

Did he smash Rihanna

Is Beanie gay

^^I’d actually stop my strike to get those answers…LOL

21. Nanyanen Says:

*smokes with cigarettes*

*twitters*

*reads a book*

>>See who can handle the pressure of putting up new posts…vacuum his office bedroom, taking the daily phone calls from Crooked I and Mickey Factz, google search Jay-Z and Kanye every five minutes, shit would be bananas

^lol…

it’s funny cuz it’s true.

23. Big Homie Says:

How Bey is in bed

Did he smash Rihanna

^ I’d rather see pics (only of Rih and Bey of course)

24. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

ok side note: Now that I just turned 27 I realized that I havent worn a fitted hat Backwards since my early 20’s ……like if I wear a fitted its straight forward…..what is the right age to not wear a Hat Backwards??? When I see an old head doing it they look mad silly

25. rex hussla Says:

land admitted to that shit…I remember him saying something like “actually my voice is similar to Avery Johnson’s” hahahahaha

26. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:32 pm

^ is it funny if you dont smoke?

^ It is funny if you don’t smoke. Smoke something.

^ lol.

re: that reality tv thing.. why is that the only women who do those things are all psychos and whores? they give the rest of woth self respect enough bot to go on tv a bad name.

27. Rockabye Says:

^ is it funny if you dont smoke?
    I don’t. It’s still hysterical.

But it’s greatly enhanced if you have stoner friends; I swear I was the only person laughing in the theater at times because I recognized mannerisms from friends I have.

28. Big Homie Says:

^ If any of the competition involves drinking, I already know I’d win.

29. Nanyanen Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:32 pm
    ^ is it funny if you dont smoke?

^ It is funny if you don’t smoke. Smoke something.

^^ Big Homie… the more I hear from you, the more I think you are a dead man walking. A lush, smoker, no condom using death trap. We couldn’t be more similar…

*buys Homie a bowl of Bun Pho*

30. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

UmHum. broad did that shit to me, put my fitted on backwards, said i looked cute… “i was like, TreeHuggin ass Bitch PLEASE”

31. green eyes Says:

thanks rockabye

32. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Greenie SWEAR TO GOD I have met atleast a few hundred woman in my life and all of them had mental issues…….for real though, I sit there thinking wtf ?????? my current girl withstanding cuz she hasnt done anything remotely crazy besides staying with me

33. rex hussla Says:

Yo, Season Finale would have three finalists vying for Nation’s job when a surprise contestant is put in the competition: Two Times.

34. nation Says:

>> Yo we need a Nah Right reality show…something like “I Want to Work for Eskay”.

working for eskay >>>

Lumberg fucked her.

35. yaboy Says:

blaze22 Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:19 pm

“I am the shit, call me diarrhea Dwayne” (c) Wayne

Whoaa

fuck outta here

36. green eyes Says:

# Nicolas Nicolas Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:39 pm

^ lmfao

37. Big Homie Says:

*buys Homie a bowl of Bun Pho*

^ It’s to hot for that shit, but thanks. Grabs the Housin (Asian BBQ sauce) and Hot Sauce

38. 40 Inch Says:

angela yee is a ho for dat shit

39. blaze22 Says:

yaboy stay off my nuts

40. green eyes Says:

lol.. nanya, you should have offered him a beer

41. Mr.Londoner Says:

That chick should be easy.. talking about too big..

42. Nanyanen Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:41 pm
    *buys Homie a bowl of Bun Pho*

^^ Vietnamese food is outta control. And its cheap too cuz most people dont know about its GOAT status. second place can go to Korean food, though I had never tried it until like 4 years ago.

43. Rockabye Says:

@green: No problem. Movie reviews are my wheelhouse.

44. rex hussla Says:

co-sign fux

Chicks are all a little nutty…Chapelle’s stand up about women always bringing emotions to their reasoning was so true haha

“I think I’m stressed because I had beef with my lunch, I should have had chicken. And I’m tired, I don’t think I drank enough water today.” (c) my girlfriend

*blank stare*

45. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

thebiglead.com/?p=6830

^^ YO I play footie and this dude might be the best player on the planet and I know chicks feel him. ……. BUT GOT DAMN MUST BE TWO SIDESSSSSSSSS .How can he rock these shorts on the not so humble

46. Nanyanen Says:

green eyes Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:43 pm
    lol.. nanya, you should have offered him a beer

^^THAT GUY already has one prolly. sheeeeeeeet…

47. Big Homie Says:

Vietnamese eggrolls > any other eggrolls

PAAAAAAAAAAAUSSSSSE lol

48. yaboy Says:

you Stay on wayne’s nuts

49. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

My girl straight jacked my slang i.e.

* i diddybop into her apartment smiling*

*she says*

DAMN BABE YOUR’re FEELING YOURSELF TODAY HUNH????

* i say*

WHY you say that??

*she says*

That big ass smile and your walk

*blank stare*

Nah I was just flirting with you hoping I didnt have to say anything and you would just throw you close off

50. Rockabye Says:

*buys Homie a bowl of Bun Pho*

No-sign. That shit’s WAAAY too spicy for me.

51. blaze22 Says:

# yaboy Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:46 pm

you Stay on wayne’s nuts

^ quit jockin me

52. Nanyanen Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:46 pm
    Vietnamese eggrolls > any other eggrolls

PAAAAAAAAAAAUSSSSSE lol

^^for real… the fresh, unfried ones. I need some of those ASAP.

53. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

*clothes

54. Jamz Says:

What’s up with all the nuts and eggroll comments flying around this joint today…?

55. sleep Says:

I wonder is I’m married to a chick for 5 years with 2 kids and found out she was whoring in high school would I leave her

56. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

^ lmao.. are you STILL in high school? is she a good wife & mother? where YOU whoring in high scjool?

57. hip hop cops Says:

sleep there are two rules in life:

1) don’t sweat the small shit
    2) it’s all small shit

58. yaboy Says:

lmao, this herb

59. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

speaking of Ho’s anybody ever bang a chick with a big ass clit…looking like a little piece of meat hanging there

60. Jamz Says:

sleep Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

^^She’d be your whore at that point, so you might as well keep her and turn her into a housewife…

61. green eyes Says:

# hip hop cops Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:51 pm

sleep there are two rules in life:

1) don’t sweat the small shit
    2) it’s all small shit

^ http://www.truth.edu

62. Nanyanen Says:

rock, not all korean food is spicy… and you can ask them to leave out the kochijan (that’s the red paste stuff). I recommend you man up and go back to that restaurant.

63. sleep Says:

Smh @ the old generation looking down @ the divorce high rate nowadays. When they stayed in unhappy marragies for decades because they too pussy to divorce.

64. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Yo So I went to a birthday party with my chick and then she told me some history of her uncle……scooping a bitch from the Tijuana whore area and wifing her…. They had been married for 10yrs just until recently got separated ….I was like got damn .my girl was like I just found out she used to strip/prostitute but “I always knew their was something Ho’ish about her”

65. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Point Being …….You Cant take the Ho off the block but you cant take block out of her crotch

66. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:53 pm

^ actually… being a pussy is jumping ship when the ocean gets a bit wavy. it takes grown up mentality to work things through and tough it out

67. Nanyanen Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 2:54 pm

^^^ *breaks the pinata*
    *muerto*

68. yaboy Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:52 pm

yes, unfortunately… i noticed she tried to keep her hand there make it look like she was rubbing herself..

69. Big Homie Says:

^^for real… the fresh, unfried ones. I need some of those ASAP.

^ Naw those are spring rolls. Those are good but the okay. The egg rolls are fried but the way they fry is >

70. hip hop cops Says:

LF: anybody ever banged a chick with a dick

71. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

hip hop cops Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:00 pm
    LF: anybody ever banged a chick with a dick

^^*dead*

But I know a dude who kissed one “without” knowing

72. Big Homie Says:

Vietnamese food is not spicy. Got a few spicy dishes here and there like any other. I think you are thinking of Thai food where just about every dish of their has a “kick”

73. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

^ i love thai food becuase of that kick

74. sleep Says:

I’m all bout working shit out but if a bitch is a pathological cheater u gotta get a divorce

75. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

do you ever think a dude goes gay cuz he couldnt get bitches??? I know this dude who lived on my block growing up and he was regular but got no ho’s. One day my mom tells me you know so and so’s son, es gay. I was like damn did this dude just turn gay cuz odds are he could get more ass[||]..WE all know gays get it in. Word to AIDS

76. Da PartyStarter Says:

# yaboy Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Nicolas Nicolas Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 2:52 pm

_____________________

# hip hop cops Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:00 pm

LF: anybody ever banged a chick with a dick

^^^^^^

Essentially asking the same question. lol
    (No Paffy reality show contestant)

77. hip hop cops Says:

>>you know so and so’s son, es gay

*deceased*

78. yaboy Says:

^ LMAO

79. blaze22 Says:

speaking of Ho’s anybody ever bang a chick with a big ass clit
    “I took it on a high speed chase”

80. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:02 pm

^ you didnt say pathological cheater, you just said whored around in high school. dod she whore around while you were married? if so, bounce, if not.. let the past go. its over and done with for a reason.

81. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:02 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

^ i love thai food becuase of that kick

I LOVE tHAI PUSSY 4 THE SAME REASON. (no coochi funk)

82. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

blaze22 Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    speaking of Ho’s anybody ever bang a chick with a big ass clit
    “I took it on a high speed chase”

You were High & that was really a dick.

83. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

You were High & that was really a dick.

^^ a little dick at that…….[||]

84. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

what is the usual time table for a STD symptom?? I am just trying to be extra cautious

85. green eyes Says:

# Nicolas Nicolas Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:10 pm

^ LMFAOOO

86. Plug Says:

…SMH at cats smashin chicks wit peckers…

… I bet he she did have her hand over it the whole time

87. hip hop cops Says:

>>what is the usual time table for a STD symptom??

6-8 business days

88. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:10 pm

like 24 hours, enuff time to enter blood stream.

(88 checks Bozack)
    *wipes 4head*

(wispers: Allahu Akbar)

89. Big Homie Says:

Fux – Wow ithis iswierd. Here we all laughing at Latarian all this time, but now that I am watching that 2nd video in your post of Jimmy Kimmel live on Latrian, hearing people laugh about it is actually kind of fucked up.

90. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

hip hop cops Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:12 pm
    >>what is the usual time table for a STD symptom??

6-8 business days

^^ Ok then Im straight …..still trying to forget about some ish I did 4months ago….I had worked out my condom forgetting habit a while back but I slipped up(no pun) in the morning fuck

91. Big Homie Says:

Anywho, I still find it funny.

LMAOOO

92. green eyes Says:

lmao @ 6-8 business days. STDS dont work on weekends

93. SNORT_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:13 pm
    hip hop cops Says:

August 7th, 2008 at 3:12 pm
    >>what is the usual time table for a STD symptom??

6-8 business days

u could REALLY have no symptoms & have herpes & pass that shit to wifey & SHE’LL get Symptoms… No Bullshit.

94. Plug Says:

true story. I have only smashed 4 1/2 chicks raw

95. Rockabye Says:

@Nan, I’m talking about Vietnamese food.

I also didn’t like the fresh egg roll I had.

96. green eyes Says:

# Plug Says:
    August 7th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

true story. I have only smashed 4 1/2 chicks raw

^ ‘splain that

97. 456 Says:

I have only smashed 4 1/2 chicks raw

^ so that’s 4 chicks and a tranny.

98. Jay-Z Talks About Producers for Blueprint 3 : NODFACTOR.COM Says:

[…] Angela Yee is getting all the juicy producer bits these days (pause). Jay-Z called into the Shade 45 Morning Show to talk about many things including juggling producers and their egos (ouch!) for his upcoming The Blueprint 3. Peep the producer audio below and check Nahright.com for the full clip. […]

99. rocstar Says:

a ceo’s mind, that marketing plan was me

100. » the maturation of my goddaddy Says:

[…] nah right blogs: Audio: Jay-Z Calls Angela Yee and YN~ […]

101. Loud.com Blogs Says:

[…] New York, NY (August 8, 2008) – As was publicized all over the web yesterday, Jay-Z’s guest appearance at Glow In The Dark was punctuated with the debut of a new song, “Jockin Jay-Z” and the announcement that Hov is in the studio recording “Blueprint 3.” Check out some of the footage shot that night at MSG, and then peep the links below which I swiped from Nahright and Onsmash to an interview Hov did at Sirius talking about the aftermath of his announcement. […]