Video: Lil Dap Speaks on Guru & Biggie

Lil Dap shares some memories about meeting Guru and not believing he was a rapper, and witnessing a shootout with Biggie.

Previously: Lil Dap ft. Guru – Son 4 Reason

44 Responses to “Video: Lil Dap Speaks on Guru & Biggie”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

Morgan Freeman in serious condition after car crashWe’re told by the state trooper that the accident happened when his car went off the shoulder of the road and flipped over. The trooper also confirms there was a female passenger in the car with the actor.

It was a one-vehicle car crash. “The Dark Knight” star was talking after he was being airlifted from the scene. ETonline will have more details as we confirm them.

Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)
    SHOUTOUT Morgan F. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_cEZXiziU

Don’t be bringing Teddy P into this …

he (teddy p.) likes Head from a man, must be a philly thing.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

456 Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:39 pm

^ i hope mrs. daisy was okay.

**LMAO…good one

3. secondbest21 Says:

he (teddy p.) likes Head from a man, must be a philly thing.

^^^^ wow. i’m just glad i get the joke (none)…

4. 456 Says:

he (teddy p.) likes Head from a man, must be a philly thing.

^*drives car off cliff

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

so much anger, built inside/ so don’t stop to say hi, motherfucker just die (c) Lil Dap

6. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

Witnesses biggie shout out? Cant see at work, details somebody?

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 4th, 2008 at 12:40 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)
    SHOUTOUT Morgan F. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_cEZXiziU

Don’t be bringing Teddy P into this …

he (teddy p.) likes Head from a man, must be a philly thing.

*sharpens up the razor blade*
    *hugs Crazy*

8. Joe 88 Says:

Witnesses biggie shout out? Cant see at work, details somebody

^Somebody ordered the last jumbo catfish before biggie, & he shot the place up. thee end

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Notorious BIG “frank white” Persona > Officer Rick Ross “DrugBoss” Persona

10. nation Says:

Was told in shootouts, stay low, and keep firin
    Keep extra clips for extra shit

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ joe- I’m finally online with GTA4- I lost out, because that shit is mad fun (none), and it was easy to set up…

12. Ghost Writer Says:

Be More gone than Freeman

13. 456 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmDo12nEBp8&feature=related

^ay joe, this is what i mean by superior handspeed

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:50 pm
    Be More gone than Freeman

GATTT!

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Q-tip interview:

16. Big Homie Says:

Notorious BIG “frank white” Persona > Officer Rick Ross “DrugBoss” Persona

^ That shit over in lite section with Ross is a fuckin discrace..lol

17. Joe 88 Says:

@ Icon

yeah man, you should’ve been got on there to build your rank up, who am I kidding, I haven’t been online in about 2 months, lol. I swear i’m getting online this week, gotta put some more money on my account. I haven’t kicked any ass in NBA2k8 in a while.

That’s the good thing about ps3, free internet service.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

correction- not an interview, just an article

19. b-ease Says:

Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)

I thought Teddy P was just caught in a dress?

lol at this kid behind me at RTB yesterday yelling out ‘Chrissy loves Max” and “she touched it in Miami” at random intervals.

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:55 pm
    Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)

I thought Teddy P was just caught in a dress?

***Nah, it was a tranny- that’s why the oldheads call him “Teddy Tenderass”

22. 456 Says:

^ That shit over in lite section with Ross is a fuckin discrace..lol

^ the nigga should know that at this point he should be on the alphabet agenda i.e: k.i.m. and stfu.

23. hip hop cops Says:

>>lol at this kid behind me at RTB yesterday yelling out ‘Chrissy loves Max”

the best thing i saw yesterday was a white guy with a t-shirt that said REINCARCERATE YAYO

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:56 pm
    b-ease Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:55 pm
    Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)

I thought Teddy P was just caught in a dress?

***Nah, it was a tranny- that’s why the oldheads call him “Teddy Tenderass”

Thats right, He Smacked up his Rolls gettin Sucked on by a Tranny in Penn. On some Ma$e Murda shit…lol.

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

from Wikipedia:

Accident
    On March 18, 1982, in the Germantown section of Philadelphia on Lincoln Drive, Pendergrass was involved in an automobile accident when the brakes failed on his Rolls-Royce and he hit a tree. Pendergrass and his passenger, Tenika Watson, a transsexual nightclub performer with whom Pendergrass was casually acquainted, were trapped in the wreckage for 45 minutes. While Watson walked away from the accident with minor injuries, Pendergrass suffered a spinal cord injury leaving him paralyzed from the waist down

26. secondbest21 Says:

speaking of being hospitalized:

Comedian Bernie Mac checked himself into a Chicago hospital with pneumonia and is reportedly in “very, very critical” condition.
    The comedian’s publicist though, Danica Smith, did say he’s responding well to treatment and is expected to be released from the hospital soon.

She wasn’t sure when he was admitted but said his bout with pneumonia is unrelated to an existing condition of sarcoidosis, plaguing the TV star. The chronic disease that can inflame tissue, particularly in the lungs, has been in remission since 2005, Smith said.

^^ damn. and sarcoidosis is no joke. my mother has that shit and she hasn’t been the same since they figured out what was wrong with her. the main thing is you’re tired all the time and with him being mr. “make that money”, i see why i haven’t been seeing him around lately. shit is crazy…

27. b-ease Says:

*dies slowly*

28. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

456 Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:57 pm
    ^ That shit over in lite section with Ross is a fuckin discrace..lol

thats right… that shit about to hit the fan. shit gonna be all on Access Hollywood…lmao…

29. Super_Fly_Jimmy_Snuka Says:

this kid behind me
    Questionable?

30. Big Homie Says:

>>lol at this kid behind me at RTB yesterday yelling out ‘Chrissy loves Max”

^^ LMAO

31. 456 Says:

^ free 2x!

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 4th, 2008 at 12:58 pm

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:56 pm
    b-ease Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:55 pm
    Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)

I thought Teddy P was just caught in a dress?

***Nah, it was a tranny- that’s why the oldheads call him “Teddy Tenderass”

LEAVE TEDDY P ALONE!!!!

*cries*

33. b-ease Says:

I dont think I’m doing anyting else productive at work today. I’m just pissed I left my tree at home, so I wont be able to smoke a L on my lunchbreak.

34. Big Homie Says:

^ Poor guy. I got mine lol

35. green eyes Says:

# 456 Says:
    August 4th, 2008 at 1:01 pm

^ free 2x!

^ lol

36. Big Homie Says:

^ Go to a restaurant and sit at the bar during lunch.

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***what y’all think about the air yeezy’s? I thought they’d have a little more..ionno, flair (none)?

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 12:55 pm
    Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)

I thought Teddy P was just caught in a dress?

***Nah, it was a tranny- that’s why the oldheads call him “Teddy Tenderass”

LEAVE TEDDY P ALONE!!!!

*cries*

39. Joe 88 Says:

>what y’all think about the air yeezy’s? I thought they’d have a little more..ionno, flair (none)?

^co-sign. When I first seen em, I loved em, but there taking too long to drop, it’s making not care for em anymore. Besides, them bitches taller than boxing shoes, something I was gonna over look, but as time goes by, i’m starting not to like em, there gonna need some fly colors to bring me back

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 4th, 2008 at 1:07 pm

August 4th, 2008 at 12:55 pm
    Gattdamn. @ least he wasint in the car with a Tranny (see: teddy P.)

I thought Teddy P was just caught in a dress?

***Nah, it was a tranny- that’s why the oldheads call him “Teddy Tenderass”

LEAVE TEDDY P ALONE!!!!

*cries*

*refuses to send Crazy the lesbian sex tape she promised him*

41. 456 Says:

^he figured you couldnt get more fruity than those exclusive lebrons so he went pre-jordan. that only works for jay

42. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ “Teddy Tenderass”

43. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 4th, 2008 at 1:05 pm
    ^ Go to a restaurant and sit at the bar during lunch.

not a bad idea. theres a longhorns down the street. a brew and those buffalo tender things would be ill right now.

44. 456 Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    August 4th, 2008 at 1:07 pm

^”this video is not available in this country”

yo, this is gettin type annoying