The Game’s “LAX” Special Edition Cover

game_lax_special_edition.jpg

Here’s the cover to the Special Edition of LAX, which I understand will include two bonus tracks.

Update OS has an updated version of the tracklist with Earl on the Intro and Outro?!

Not really related, but since we’re on the topic of the L.A. Times: Rap mogul sent threats to prison, inmate says

41 Responses to “The Game’s “LAX” Special Edition Cover”

1. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Rockabye Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 2:28 pm
    No Rockabye Sucka for love looking boy
    Man, I’m not about to go talking greasy about what happens behind closed doors with my lady in a public forum. I see nothing explicitly wrong in any person doing that, but these are discussions I’ve had with her, about what she would be comfortable with me blogging about, and that’s not something I’m running around telling just anyone.

Besides, I’m really pretty happy with her. She’s smart, funny, a looker, going to make paper someday, and she really does care about me.

wait untill shes in college drunk with a cock in her ass, & gives u that Ol’Faithful “Im sorry call”

(joker laugh)
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

….YALL MUTHAFUCKAS CLICK DEM LINKS. (no 88’s partylinks)

3. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

GATTTTTTTT!

4. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    *makes mad amounts of guap*

*looks at wifey making none*

*tells her to suck his d!ck on gp*

Fux = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEQKyHa7MU

5. Latarian Milton Says:

yo nate approve my new DJ name:

Cutemaster Chea

6. Joe 88 Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    August 1st, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    yo nate approve my new DJ name:

Cutemaster Chea

*Jumps from behind no homo bushes*

AyO!

Fux you saw the Jean Shorts shit I posted yesterday

8. Joe 88 Says:

>>>Notorious B.I.G. resurfaces, likes Ring Dings

*Jumps threw car hood like a torpedo*

9. b-ease Says:

lol, but seriously, @roc, she’s not about to go away to college is she?

10. Nanyanen Says:

Fux you saw the Jean Shorts shit I posted yesterday
    ________________________________

where’s that at eskay?

13. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 2:42 pm

lol, but seriously, @roc, she’s not about to go away to college is she?

*ghostrides broken dormroom lock*

14. Hatrick Swayze Says:

eskay Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 2:38 pm
    Fux you saw the Jean Shorts shit I posted yesterday

^^ nah what you speak about Eskay??????

Jean Shorts are a no go my nig, I thought I told you

15. Rockabye Says:

(joker laugh)
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    She’s been at school; we’re both sophomores in college. And she’s at an all-girls school and doesn’t drink (neither do I) which, uh, significantly reduces the probability of the above scenario.

16. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*slips Rocs chick a ruffie*

17. rex hussla Says:

Jean Shorts are a no go my nig, I thought I told you
    _______________________________________

What if you rock ’em with sandals and socks?

18. nation Says:

*raps with that islamic logic

19. Rockabye Says:

I like that the special edition of this jawn is Jayceon relaxing after sonning those kids and leaving them behind the couch.

20. Hatrick Swayze Says:

What if you rock ‘em with sandals and socks?

^^ TIO CHUY is that you???????

21. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I got a pair of those Crispy 501’s Jayceon is rocking….

501 Premium’s > _____________

22. nation Says:

I never wanna hear another Game song unless it has a Common feature and a Kanye beat

23. Hatrick Swayze Says:

there is no way this album isnt going hard

The Game album’s > _______________

24. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Rockabye Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 2:47 pm

(joker laugh)
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

…WHERES CICI AT?

25. Hatrick Swayze Says:

thebiglead.com/?p=6949

^^FUCK she is a reporter????????? *smells her cunt*

26. rex hussla Says:

__________________________________________________

You might get the same call, except she’ll tell you she learned how to play “scissors”

27. Hatrick Swayze Says:

28. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

rex hussla Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 2:53 pm
    __________________________________________________

rex, dont tell’em…

29. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*dead*

GIRLS LETS PLAY TWISTER!!!!!!!!! *backround chick* YA NAKED

30. Rockabye Says:

*slips Rocs chick a ruffie*
    Man, I’m telling you, she’s stone cold on the no drugs, no liquor stuff. She’s conscientious and health-conscious, and she’s just got no interest in doing this, plus one of her papers last semester was on campus rape, so she knows how to do everything necessary to avoid situations where the decision becomes someone else’s to make.

I trust her.

31. Hatrick Swayze Says:

A woman, wearing only a bra and maybe underwear, leaned against a wall, arms to her side. A tall man faced her, his back to the passer-by.

The situation didn’t look right, the student told police. The woman looked right at him but did nothing to cover up. She looked drugged or drunk: “Half passed out … eyes glazed … no one home.”

“The male was controlling things,” the witness said. “It wasn’t a two-person interlude.”

When the man turned and caught sight of the passer-by, he moved the woman behind a bush.

Seattle police responded but couldn’t find the two.

Nine hours later, around noon, a 19-year-old freshman woke up at the Pi Beta Phi sorority. She had a headache, stomach pain, sore ribs, scratched legs. She could barely move. Her bra and tube top were around her waist and covered in dirt. Her underwear was missing.

“What happened to me?” she asked her roommate.

About the same time, Jerramy Stevens emerged from his room. He lived with several teammates in a house north of campus. He pulled a pair of women’s underpants out of his jeans pocket and, according to a police report, told a roommate, “Look what I have.”

Stevens said he’d had sex with the freshman, whose middle name was Marie. “No way,” the roommate said. He couldn’t believe it, because he had heard Marie was a virgin

^^^ this might be your chick Roca

32. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Rockabye Says:

August 1st, 2008 at 2:55 pm
    *slips Rocs chick a ruffie*

I trust her.

Just 4 u buddy… http://www.tinyurl.com/collegedorm

33. rex hussla Says:

*posts from the perspective of Prince*

*makes pancakes*

34. Rockabye Says:

thebiglead.com/?p=6949

^^FUCK she is a reporter????????? *smells her cunt*

Proud alum of the same journalism school I go to. Also nice to see another TBL reader around here.

She can Fiskars, so long as there’s pictures…

35. Rockabye Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6zdhHLvT7k

Def. my guilty pleasure joint of the week.

36. rex hussla Says:

Jerramy Stevens
    _________________

dude that used to play for the Seahawks?

37. Hatrick Swayze Says:

yup Rex

38. Rockabye Says:

Just 4 u buddy… http://www.tinyurl.com/collegedorm
    No comment.

39. rex hussla Says:

Anybody been on a pub crawl? I think I’m hitting up like 20 bars tomorrow…shit is gonna get “uuuuglaaaaaaaayyyy” no bubba wrasslin’ pigs

40. Dipnotiq Says:

Hopin that one of those unknown production spots belongs to Just Blaze. It’s nothin but classic when those two get together. Game is easily one of the most underrated MCs of the past 10 years. Hip-hop needed a character, he came through. Hope he gets his recognition with this one.

41. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: The Game ft. Lil Wayne - My Life (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[…] Previously: The Game’s “LAX” Special Edition Cover 2367 […]