Video: Prodigy – Power Is People (Director’s Cut)

Some visuals to the beat Lamborghini Lloyd used earlier this week. Directed by Dan the Man.

Related: Prodigy speaks on Nas & Jay-Z (Audio)

Previously: Prodigy Jail Pic | The Alchemist ft. Prodigy & Nina Sky – Key To The City | Oral Hygiene P Schools Us on Fluoride | DJ Envy Interviews Prodigy from Prison

24 Responses to “Video: Prodigy – Power Is People (Director’s Cut)”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m black y’all, black y’all, blacka t’blacka, t’black black y’all..

2. pockets Says:

PC P!

3. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:38 pm
    Ex-Slave Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    “I’d throat fuck the majority of faux news’s female anchors” – come on guys, let’s not let ourselves down. Surely we’re better than this type of nonsense. Hate to have to preach but it is comments like this that make us look stupid and childish. What is wrong with mature debate and criticism and critique of subjects?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UPPITY FUKKA……….ITS A JOKE!

I PROLLY GOT MORE RESPECT MONEY AND CLOUT THAN YOU’LL EVER HAVE……..

@ 88 & Ike………….who the fuck is this dude?!

…beats me, 1 too many cocksuckas lurkin as is…

*passes MAC a 5th of Henny* (pause)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4. Nanyanen Says:

P!

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Oral Hygiene P Schools Us on Fluoride

***WTF? LMAO…

6. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

*pound/half hugs Mac*

Its been a long time, since wu-tang got a chance to shineeeee

7. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Oral Hygiene P > Handbag P.

8. Dem Says:

Links are mislabeled… i’m tryna listen to nina sky and P’s all tryna kick knowledge.

9. pockets Says:

i watched scasrface again last nite, tell me it wasnt the most randomest thing ever when the terminator came in at the end and killed tony

10. nation Says:

11. KennedyZ Says:

don really matta but i got a dif view o dis dude now ….

12. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

pockets Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:50 pm

michael corleone > tony montana

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

such strong words….I watch the show for info and entertainment value just to see what the other side thinks….Sean Hannity has to play his part….So does Bill….This is what they do….They want you to get mad and hate them, cause according to Bill its all about ratings….

***Not really strong words, just an observation…Fox news is trash- them m’fukkas got Karl Rove on the payroll, case closed…I watch it, because I’m open minded, and I want to get the full picture of what’s really real- the same reason why I tune into the BBC News- liberal media+conservative media+impartial media= 3 sides to the story, and 1/4 of the truth….

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!!!

14. catch22 Says:

*whips ex-slave*

15. pockets Says:

michael corleone > tony montana

^obviously

16. green eyes Says:

# Ex-Slave Says:
    July 31st, 2008 at 12:49 pm

Eskay – I stand corrected. No offence intended to anyone. Peace!

^ damn we ran another one off. geez..guys.. well never make new friends this way!

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

pockets Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:53 pm
    michael corleone > tony montana

^obviously

***Carlito Bragante (sp)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

18. Rockabye Says:

Man, if Middle America hasn’t been calling Hillary Clinton a bitch for years, I’ll buy all of Hannity’s books. Luda is a “great talent,” and he’s saying what he wants to; that’s the First Amendment.

Obama’s not the torch-carrier for hip-hop. Listening to music does not mean you agree with it. And a political figure cannot be responsible for the actions of a free agent unaffiliated with him or her.

Needed to repost that shit before I hopped in the whip. It’s errands time.

19. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Carlito Brigante > Tony Montana

20. catch22 Says:

randomest thing ever when the terminator came in at the end
    sosa sent the hit squad. whats random about that?

21. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:52 pm

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!!!

fox news is full of Whores & Fags.

22. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

true story: My Homie Fabe Dogg has never seen Tony Montana die, he turns off the DVD when Sosa walks into the room

23. pockets Says:

is there a movie better than godfather 2?

24. mo money Says: