Video: Fox News on Luda’s Obama Track

No surprise here, typical Sean Hannity/Fox News tactics. I’m more surprised that somebody over there is reading 2dopeboyz.

Related: Ludacris – Politics/Straight Spittin

Ha ha, the blonde chick goes in on Hannity in Pt. 2.

48 Responses to “Video: Fox News on Luda’s Obama Track”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH

2. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

DRAGONBREF ^^^.

3. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

Pick it up Pick it Up ……..*reads the consumerist*

4. The No Gooder Says:

Luda… sit down!

5. green eyes Says:

***I think I’m finna stop drinking altogther…shit’s overrated…

^ lol…you sound like me

6. Ex-Slave Says:

Yet to hear what Fox News have to say. Not really bothered by anything they say really. Why give them the ammunition to shoot you down with? The song was silly, immature, hateful and divisive. At the end of the day this is not professional wrestling… this is actually people’s lives that are being pondered over here. If I was Luda I would be ashamed of myself to display such childishness, especially at his age. If Souljah Boy released that song then I’d say “fine he is a child”… but Luda is in his 30s. Come on.

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I hope Sean Hannity “dies in a house fire” (c) George Carlin…SMH @ O’Reilly’s new tactic, of gettng a guest speaker/commentator who’s on the faaaaaaaaaaar left, farther than Africa, and letting them spit diatribes against Obama, hip hop, the liberal media, or whoever, then Bill plays the coy devil’s advocate on some tongue in cheek (no “with syrup or jelly”) shit, like, “well, I don’t know if I would go THAT far”….

8. G7 Says:

Fukk Fox!!!!!

9. Mac Brown Says:

I’d throat fuck the majority of faux news’s female anchors

10. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:31 pm
    I’d throat fuck the majority of faux news’s female anchors

SHOUT OUT MAC MITTINS.

11. Nanyanen Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:23 pm
    uncle murda not being called uncle murda would be like big homie actually giving up drinking.

^ I just came back from my meeting just in time.

^AA meeting, or what?

*run late pass through laminator*

12. G7 Says:

Sly Fox remix ft Luda soon??

13. Mark Twain Fame Says:

oh here we go…

14. Mark Twain Fame Says:

green eyes Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    Mark Twain Fame Says:
    July 31st, 2008 at 12:20 pm

^ yes sir

nice…coppin it.

^ yay! its going to be hot, youll enjoy

Yeah I’m diggin that Good Day track, def a feel good vibe, Tinted Up sounds good, Pole Position is pretty decent too.

I’m super diggin that Fast Car track on they myspace greenie.

############################################

***I think I’m finna stop drinking altogther…shit’s overrated…

*daps* Ike amen to that bro…I’ve been teetering on that decision too, I maybe drink like 1 maybe 2 beers a month, just randomly at a resturant with soem catfish or a steak or sumthin…I like the taste of beer, not jsut chugging it to get shitfaced…I guess I’m a old head in a sense.

15. Boosie Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 31st, 2008 at 12:31 pm

_________________________________________________________

Sean Hannity’s radio show is quite entertaining cause he is willing to debate callers and guests….Oreilly has to have his say and that’s it….Sean Hannity gets it in….But he is very entertaining…..

16. Ex-Slave Says:

“I’d throat fuck the majority of faux news’s female anchors” – come on guys, let’s not let ourselves down. Surely we’re better than this type of nonsense. Hate to have to preach but it is comments like this that make us look stupid and childish. What is wrong with mature debate and criticism and critique of subjects?

17. Dem Says:

I’d throat fuck the majority of faux news’s female anchors

^ word. terrorist fist jabs all up in they orifices.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…oldheads don’t give a fuck…them niggas be drunk at work and shit…for real, though, I took a break from alcohol, and it was funny to me how I had to program myself to like it again (none)…I used to smoke cigs, for like 8yrs, but I also quit a few years ago—anyway, i took a couple of puffs from my sister’s cigarette when I was in NC, and that shit felt like I had strep the next morning- I really don’t miss cigs, and i think it would be the same with alcohol- plus, wifey doesn’t drink at all, and she be remembering shit that i can’t prove or disprove, lol…

19. Mac Brown Says:

Ex-Slave Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:36 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UPPITY FUKKA……….ITS A JOKE!

I PROLLY GOT MORE RESPECT MONEY AND CLOUT THAN YOU’LL EVER HAVE……..

@ 88 & Ike………….who the fuck is this dude?!

20. Dem Says:

What is wrong with mature debate and criticism and critique of subjects?

^ not a damn thing. and allow me to welcome you to nahright.

21. green eyes Says:

# Ex-Slave Says:
    July 31st, 2008 at 12:36 pm

^ “hi, id like to report a case of missing sense of humour”

22. pockets Says:

nas or jay

23. green eyes Says:

LMAO.. mac comes back from the dead and cause a ruckus. good to have you back

24. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Dem Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    I’d throat fuck the majority of faux news’s female anchors

^ word. terrorist fist jabs all up in they orifices.

***FLOOR

@ Boosie- I hate Hannity- he overtalks people, just like O’Reilly, and his commentaries have no relationship with reality or rationality at all- even if if he doesn’t interrupt opposing viewpoints all of the time, it’s clear that he’s not listening to the person speaking, but rather, he’s formulating some ludicrous (no Chris Bridges) counterpoint. He’s a little more polished (none) than Bill, but they’re both the debil (c) the Waterboy

25. pockets Says:

^wat r u talking bout, u wouldnt smash

>>What is wrong with mature debate and criticism and critique of subjects?

nothing, but this ain’t the place for it.

27. DREWDOWN Says:

How does this have to do with 2dopeboyz again?

28. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

*sticks dick all up in Orifices*

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ 88 & Ike………….who the fuck is this dude?!

***the Honorable Dr. Shabooya T. Africa, Ph.d., Professor of the Blank Stares and Armchair Revolutionaries Dept., at the University of Negroplease

30. pockets Says:

No surprise here, typical Sean Hannity/Fox News mainstream news tactics.

31. DREWDOWN Says:

oh nevermind, saw the photo. lol.

That’s funny

32. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

*paints white house beige/taupe*

33. KennedyZ Says:

dangerous times….dangerous minds…dangerous lines…

34. Dem Says:

“hi, id like to report a case of missing sense of humour”

^ hey, you’d be pissy too if you were an ex-slave, considering slavery ended a while ago.

…formally that is.

35. pockets Says:

who the fuck is this dude?!

^hes an ex-slave…with a chip on his shoulder! starring Samuel L Jackson, coming to a theatre new u

36. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Ex-Slave Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:36 pm

EAT A DICKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (c) Crazy88

37. Mac Brown Says:

Nicolas Nicolas Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:42 pm
    *sticks dick all up in Orifices*

^^daps the brotha from anotha

what it do!?

38. Dem Says:

# pockets Says:
    July 31st, 2008 at 12:41 pm

^wat r u talking bout, u wouldnt smash

*overtime* AKA *sudden death*

39. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:38 pm
    Ex-Slave Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:36 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UPPITY FUKKA……….ITS A JOKE!

I PROLLY GOT MORE RESPECT MONEY AND CLOUT THAN YOU’LL EVER HAVE……..

@ 88 & Ike………….who the fuck is this dude?!

…beats me, 1 too many cocksuckas lurkin as is…

*passes MAC a 5th of Henny* (pause)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

40. Nicolas Nicolas Says:

I laughed cringed cried all withing 5minutes just watching this shit…….I havent watched Fox News in forever this shit did nothing to change that habit….. *watches local news* *switches to Telemundo* *masturbates while girl reports kids dying of hunger in el Salvador*

41. Mac Brown Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:43 pm
    @ 88 & Ike………….who the fuck is this dude?!

^^comatose!!!

42. Boosie Says:

con (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 31st, 2008 at 12:41 pm

Dem Says:

July 31st, 2008 at 12:36 pm
    I’d throat fuck the majority of faux news’s female anchors

^ word. terrorist fist jabs all up in they orifices.

***FLOOR

_____________________________________________________

such strong words….I watch the show for info and entertainment value just to see what the other side thinks….Sean Hannity has to play his part….So does Bill….This is what they do….They want you to get mad and hate them, cause according to Bill its all about ratings….

If you want an informative show about the nature of politics I suggest these shows

1. belt way boys…one is far conservative and the other moderate conservative

2. Chris Matthews/Hard ball….More like an Independant Moderate ……Show deals with a lotta of history and inside the nature of politics

3. Journal Editorial report

4. Joe scarborough…a conservative but he’s and independant thinker and doesn’t always toe the conservative line

43. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 31st, 2008 at 12:43 pm

@ 88 & Ike………….who the fuck is this dude?!

^ fucking classic

44. Ex-Slave Says:

Eskay – I stand corrected. No offence intended to anyone. Peace!

45. Boosie Says:

Lmao….Niggas is getting mad cause another nigga said he’ll gladly take some head from a female?…..what part of the game is that?

46. Rockabye Says:

Man, if Middle America hasn’t been calling Hillary Clinton a bitch for years, I’ll buy all of Hannity’s books. Luda is a “great talent,” and he’s saying what he wants to; that’s the First Amendment.

Obama’s not the torch-carrier for hip-hop. Listening to music does not mean you agree with it. And a political figure cannot be responsible for the actions of a free agent unaffiliated with him or her.

*masturbates while girl reports kids dying of hunger in el Salvador*

*dark skinned jamained*

48. pr0lif Says:

^^^^^blood pressure rises and skin turns slightly green everytime he hears Hannity’s voice