Termanology ft. Bun B – How We Rock (Prod. by DJ Premier)

bun-term.jpg

This is a nice one right here.

Termanology hooks up with Multi-Platinum rapper Bun B of UGK & producer DJ Premier for his new single “How We Rock.” When asked how the collaboration came about, Term stated “Around the time when i released “Watch How It Go Down,” Bun B reached out to Premier and expressed interest in working with me.” I ended up hangin with Bun at his birthday party in Houston and me preem & bun cooked up this track for my album – “How We Rock.” We’re shooting a video shortly, look for it!”

Termanology will be releasing his debut LP, Politics As Usual, on September 30th, 2008 via ST. Records/Nature Sounds. Politics As Usual features a who’s who list of producers who chipped in to make Termanology’s debut a very, very special record; those producers include: DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Alchemist, Hi-Tek, Havoc, Nottz, Buckwild, Large Professor + Easy Mo Bee.

[audio:http://nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/how-we-rock-feat-bun-b-main.mp3]

72 Responses to “Termanology ft. Bun B – How We Rock (Prod. by DJ Premier)”

1. fuego Says:

FIRE!!

TERM BUN B + PREEMO??? CLASSIC LINE-UP

SEPTEMBER 30 I’LL BE COPPING THAT TERM ALBUM

2. Nanyanen Says:

gotta be the illest brother, to get respekt.

3. Tumer Says:

Nice collabo…. Dope to here Bun on some preemo ish, that boom bap just fit his flow so well

4. Tumer Says:

If I gotta here any more Incredible “freestyles”…. please let it be Pusha T or Bun Beater….

5. Tumer Says:

If I gotta here any more Incredible “freestyles”…. please let it be Pusha Ton or Bun Beater….

6. david blackham Says:

the list of producers on his album….WOW!!!

7. Tumer Says:

or ghost or styles… or together. I gotta repeat myself to get my point across.

8. david blackham Says:

this beat is cracktacular!! *daps Premo*

9. embark Says:

Between this beat and the joint on Reks’ album Preem is on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA
    *cough* *cough*
    tiny.cc/C8Mjn

10. NATAWHOO? Says:

this is super raw
    damn dint know it was like that!

Marty McFly’s Hoverboard on eBay:

12. david blackham Says:

^for 30,000 that thing better be able to fly me anywhere I want.

13. Tony Says:

Well it’s Big Bun B and he’s back again, talkin that shit on the track again

14. PW Says:

Yeaaa…Bun B on this Premo shit is incredible.

15. landLORD Says:

… i dont even like UGK (at all) … but, Bun B went off on this joint … best i ever heard from him … vintage Preemo …

16. 5ole Says:

premo and bun need to make more shit

17. embark Says:

You’re missing out on a couple classic Bun B verses –

Ugk- Murder and Luda ft UGK – Stick Em Up

18. Joe 88 Says:

Ugk- Murder

^Pimp C killed that

19. gr3um5 Says:

POLITIC IS USUAL …(like a song off jayz reasonable d ??? )
    will be a hot ish..
    watch the producers’ list !!
    street underground finest… SO NYC STAND UP !
    let me see DAT

peace

20. THE BRMG Says:

Term is the truth, ill cat too.

Him and some of the ST. Fam rocked 2 of my parties and one of my stages during SXSW, them some stand up dudes.

BUN is King down here, he recognizes Trill around the world and keeps Texas Hip Hop moving.

RIP to a PIMP

-The BRMG

21. Joe 88 Says:

I’m stressed! I’m tired of being me. But I wouldn’t trade it for the world

22. embark Says:

gr3um5 Says:
    July 26th, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    SO NYC STAND UP !
    Uhh term’s from the Bean

*bumps Reks ft Preemo – Say Goodnight*

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

i aint feelin that as a single. no single quality if you ask me. aint catchy enough…and i aint talkin club tracks.

24. plug Says:

man I wwwaaayyy too much to drink last night:

in this order:

1800 silver
    1800 silver

…by then I was fried…

25. plug Says:

Ugk- Murder
    ———–
    all time greatest bun verse

26. Joe 88 Says:

What up plug? Your night sounded like mine. I’m starting to feel like big homie. My homeboy homegirl went off on me for throwing up in the club. I know, I heard it all. I got some new music

myspace.com/beemorebeats

The song couldn’t live the life. I rap last

27. Joe 88 Says:

I almost shot a teen once, he disrespect me for a stripe, I could’ve gave him a chair with wheels, I chose to give him a better lesson to his life, DUMB ASS

28. Joe 88 Says:

I already know the sky is the limit, cause I seen alot of real guys die tryna get it

29. plug Says:

what it do Joe. yup. I woke up this morning at 6 feeling like I was gonna die. I dont know how I made it home. now I remember why I only drink coronas and E&J. those have me feeling like a million bucks in the morning.

Ugk- Murder

30. Joe 88 Says:

You check out that track plug? You know how to break songs to mp3 files? I got alot of shit I wanna put on my page but i’m clueless on how to do it.

31. plug Says:

Im bout to listen now. wha do you mean by break songs to mp3 files? you talkin thru z share?

32. sleep Says:

I went to a bar last night in brooklyn. these mother fuckers had a special all night 7 coronas for $12. I’m looking at this shit like how the fuck so they make a profit.

33. Joe 88 Says:

plug Says:
    July 26th, 2008 at 3:49 pm

^I’m clueless, lol. I just wanna put on my page, you know how to do that?

34. plug Says:

I never used myspace. all I know how to do is put a zshare link up

35. Joe 88 Says:

several days I let that thang rang on a guy, with a chopper big enough to take a plane out the sky

36. plug Says:

joe you got skills

37. Joe 88 Says:

plug Says:
    July 26th, 2008 at 4:00 pm
    joe you got skills

^Thanks man.

If you aint hustling, you aint making no profit, I whipped it & chopped it, cooked it & rocked it, passed it off to the feinds & they hit it like hopkins, hit the block at 13 I wasn’t given no option, I had to pitch it like roger

38. plug Says:

Im tryiin to find my boy’s myspace. yall need to somehow connect up. Detroit and Bmore on the same track would be bunkers

39. Joe 88 Says:

I’m willing to work with anyone plug. as long as both of us been commenting on this site, I know what you like, & for you to make comments like that about me means alot. I deserve my own post, if mickey can get one I deserve one.

40. plug Says:

I deserve my own post, if mickey can get one I deserve one.
    ————-
    cosign. you aint got no songs by yourself?

41. Joe 88 Says:

If I ever come up in the game, i’m bringing billz with me! (n/h)

42. plug Says:

here goes my boy’s myspace

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=82408516

43. Joe 88 Says:

>cosign. you aint got no songs by yourself?

Hell yeah. They just need to be mixed down. I got this song called 4 walls. I get very deep on that track.

Baltimore the birthplace, mordern day vietnam, where heat is drawn, depending on what street you on, the pavement, you’ll be bleeding on, politics they leads us on, still aint nothing change the murder rate is still what we leading on, yeah I belive we’ve been decived & very mis informed, no sunshine, but seen the storm, cry when our seeds is born, smile at the departed, cause honest, I know it can’t get no harder than the way me & my niggas was brought up. My life a rollercoaster * i’m starting to get off it, but the only thing, i’m throwing up is my fingers when I arch em

44. plug Says:

we can do whatever we want to
    cause when you from the murdah mitten nobody confonts you
    we started that bossy shit… started the stuntin shit
    we the city niggas fear cause we on that gutter shit

(c) Yung Good

Joe 88 Says:

July 26th, 2008 at 4:13 pm
    If I ever come up in the game, i’m bringing billz with me! (n/h)

^Likewise. *dapz*

YERRRROOOOOOOO

Just got back from this taco joint on Fleet Street. I was in there watchin’ the ESPY’s. Candace Parker got the award for best female athlete. Aw mannn… if I was that fugly ass ninja she was with I would’ve been slidin’ my hand up her skirt the WHOOOOLE night.

On another note… I noticed Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife with Strahan. Do I need late pass? Da fuck?

Oh yeah @ Joe88… the homie is having a birthday party at Pur next Thursday. Supposed to be some stupid-fine heffas up in there.

lol @ you urling in the club.

46. 456 Says:

this shit is certified

47. Los Says:

here goes my boy’s myspace

^^ Frontin like he’s ballin but stay working at Best Buy …how typical. He’s in a pool of myspace profiles that all claim their caked up but really ain’t. He won’t stand out with that corny gimmick, trust that.

*dapz the NR collective*

Yo, after seeing the following clip of Ryan Leslie I got a whole new respect for the dude. He did that whole Addicted track for dolo and that song is a banger.

Plus he went to Harvard at age 15 and graduated at age 19. That’s crazy.

49. Joe 88 Says:

>>lol @ you urling in the club.

^Thanks man, I really needed that, lol.

>>>waking up in the Safeway parkin’ lot on Boston Street in my whip and urling on myself > Joe88 urling in the club

^lol. It happens to the best of us. I didn’t url last night, it happen the week the police man handled me (n/h) I just never ran into shorty since then. usually I have a extra clip waiting for times like that, but she got me, I had the stupid look on my face. Billz, did you peep the “belive” line in my rap? lol at the mayor in lurk mode.

50. Shanti Says:

Ugk- Murder

^^damn, rip pimp. also, as much as i love bun’s music, he’s only a shell of himself in comparison to the shit he spit on ridin dirty.

peash.

51. Joe 88 Says:

I’m gonna shout out billz & nah right in my next song. maybe then i’ll get my own post

52. Joe 88 Says:

*Hugs shanti softly*

When I get the ring I brought you off lay-a-way we’re gonna get hitched at the nah right cook out, lol

53. plug Says:

You can tell Los has never hustled or peddled anything in his life… smh. I used to love when cats used to clown me for having a part time job at the grocery store. cause when they used to go finish clowing me, the mothers and fathers used to copp from me. lol.

You rarely here me talkin bout slangin but I just find it amusing when someone tries to clown a nigga for having clean money. LMAO. I work in a cubicle full time. what you got to say Los? I dare you to say somethin

54. Los Says:

You mad plug?

Billz, did you peep the “belive” line in my rap?

^I had to go back and read it again. Clever. That’s some local ish right there.

Yo, you might need to invest in a camcorder soon. Just trust me on that.

56. plug Says:

what Im gonna be mad for? you prolly a reg using aliases.

thats the thing about being on the come up, theres always gonna be haters and critics.

57. MrFan Says:

The rap gods have answered my prayers!!!! Whats next? Nas and Killer Mike on a Lord Finesse track? Seriously- this is what the game needs.

58. yaboy Says:

just got ‘the dark knight’ copied to the hard drive..

59. Los Says:

On the come up? Your mans could spit all day and ain’t say nothin. Another generic rapper… best of luck with that. I admire your loyalty, even if you’re cosignin wack shit.

60. plug Says:

anybody got this zshared?

61. embark Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 26th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Plus he went to Harvard at age 15 and graduated at age 19. That’s crazy.
    …. *is not impressed*

beat is hot though.

62. Los Says:

…. *is not impressed*

beat is hot though.

^^ plug, let me direct your attention to a real hater/critic

63. ODEMIC Says:

*watches Ryan Leslie Youtube video*

*regains hope in black music*

*eats potato chips*

64. plug Says:

^^ plug, let me direct your attention to a real hater/critic
    ————
    smh. oh… so he’s a hater and youre not? good grief

65. Joe 88 Says:

>I had to go back and read it again. Clever. That’s some local ish right there.

^yeah, I was spiting whatever came to my mind at the time. that’s a line only a few would get on the first listen. I had to break it down to my cousin, lol

>>>That Addicted track got your name on it. As much you used to stay in the club. Lol

^i’m hoping on everything (n/h) lol.

>Yo, you might need to invest in a camcorder soon. Just trust me on that.

^the crew i’m dealing with currently got there own in house director. So all of the videos I either shoot, or be in are gonna be free.

66. Los Says:

smh. oh… so he’s a hater and youre not? good grief

^^ Glad you were able to pick that up. You’re quick though.

67. embark Says:

LOL @ Los
    That did did sound haterish on my part

I was saying Im not impressed with all the harvard shit, plus Ive dealt with that character on several occasions … he’s feeling him self waaaay too much.

Like I said though/ that beat is crazy

68. Joe 88 Says:

still lol @

Good lookin’ out.

LF: I was readin’ the comments in the Budden thread. Hilarity. More specifically, this comment:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 10:54 am
    @ Babydoll,

How long does it take you to paint that easel, I mean face of yours everday. You must keep that Mac owners in business ’cause you got mad makeup and shit on. I bet you never wash your face around a new nigga..

lol

69. 40 Inch Says:

omg this shit is horrible. dont get me wrong i love preemo but its 2008 u cant be copyin and pasting samples anymore jesus LMAO

Dr.Dre= greastest hip hop producer ever

70. Joe Turksta Says:

Come on dude… You can’t be serious. This track is the fuckin’ business!

Props!

71. g3n303 Says:

” the fuckin business” what kinda retarted shit is that fuck you and your business, PREMIER IS FUCKING GOD!!! BOW!!! Term be doin his fucking thing,

72. Bayan Says:

second to the idea of Preemo and Bun extensive collabo

this shit rightchea is instant classic, , Bun really flows unlike he’s been doing recently, the content could of been more original & inventive cuz the man been pretty much recycling himself lately which is sad cuz i dig UGK