Video: Curren$y – Movie Writers, Businessmen & Gangstaz

Also ft. Marcello. Off that Fear and Loathing in New Orleans mixtape.

Props to OsH for sending this over.

Previously: Curren$y – Movie Writers, Businessmen & Gangstaz (Audio)

50 Responses to “Video: Curren$y – Movie Writers, Businessmen & Gangstaz”

1. Joe 88 Says:

Me > him

2. nation Says:

OSH KOSH BIGOSH AND FLATTOPS
    BATTLING IN HUMAN BEATBOX

3. catch22 Says:

…and co-sign ven’s comment about ass kissing (-) in the military

4. !Ven-Tech? Says:

It’s been a long time since you seen niggas rock 2 different sports teams at one time (nope)

5. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

b-ease Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 11:55 am
    Grown woman pussy > Supple young (18+) girl pussy

Hmmmmm….I’m debating this to myself and cant come to a conclusion.

grown ASS woman.

6. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo Digi you want me to jump on that beat with you? (none)

7. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo Digi you want me to jump on that beat with you? (none)

b-ease Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 11:53 am
    I don’t think she know I be peepin’ her out every time I’m in here.

Oh, she knows my friend. She knows…

^I know. Let me not play myself. Ironically, she was just tellin’ me about the dietary changes in her food that she does for her “partner” (she’s a vegetarian and practices Buddhism). I don’t even know duke and I’m hatin’.

hop out the whip, Kanye ’em when I say him – Cassidy

when I see him*

Smh. On that note…

CTM

10. Ghost Writer Says:

This guy is putting in work……shouts to hot spitta

11. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:01 pm
    b-ease Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 11:53 am
    I don’t think she know I be peepin’ her out every time I’m in here.

Oh, she knows my friend. She knows…

maybe she trying to school u, the bullshit aint nothin, stay on that… im tellin u, if she a treehugger, she PUFF, and if she PUFF, you are IN!!!

12. Joe 88 Says:

staring into the face of my watch is like crystal ball

13. !Ven-Tech? Says:

@ Mayor

Buddism? Capoiera? Vegetarian? Arican dance? Ass-long dreds?

You have to be making shit up! Why don’t you go at her daughter?

>>staring into the face of my watch is like crystal ball

stop lying

15. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    @ Mayor

Buddism? Capoiera? Vegetarian? Arican dance? Ass-long dreds?

You have to be making shit up! Why don’t you go at her daughter?

CUZ, Grown woman pussy > young girl pussy!

16. Tumer Says:

That Khaled shit in NahLite is hilarious…… or just sad?

17. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:08 pm
    >>staring into the face of my watch is like crystal ball

stop lying

*floor*

You got money for diamonds like that? Gas is $

18. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Tumer Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    That Khaled shit in NahLite is hilarious…… or just sad?

sad. corny niggas are runnin wild right now.

19. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    July 25th, 2008 at 12:08 pm
    >>staring into the face of my watch is like crystal ball

stop lying

^That was nas. Not me. You need to post my shit nigga. I aint no fake, lurker nigga, I been here since………

myspace.com/jay_of_43rd

20. Brodie Says:

LF: i went to see TDK with one of chicks (more like main chick, but not gf) this past weekend and the next morning she wakes me up because she is about to go to work and asks me if i was leaving or staying there until she got off. so i said i said “i’m gonna stay” because she always has mad food in the fridge. so while i’m there i’m surfing the net hit up a few sites and left it alone

when she got off work, she said she was about to babysit her little cousin that was 6 months and did i wanna stick around, i was like “nah” (i don’t do kids [ll]).

so the next day she comes to my crib and starts asking me “who is crystal? who is jarita? whot is yasmin? who is shaun?” and i’m sitting there looking confused (c) young buck. then she whips out a print out of our conversations on facebook

a nigga forgot to logout

21. Boosie Says:

This nas is like song, is one of the best beats to lyrics I have ever heard….raw, gutter, intellectual all at the same time.

22. Big Homie Says:

I’m off today. Drunk from last night and bout to go to the pool with 3 breezies

23. b-ease Says:

a nigga forgot to logout = lost

24. !Ven-Tech? Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

CUZ, Grown woman pussy > young girl pussy!

True but he said the late side of 50 right? That’s Over-grown woman pussy.

lol @ Brodie, Ike Turner wouldn’t tolerate that bullshit

25. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    I’m off today. Drunk from last night and bout to go to the pool with 3 breezies

Chuuuuuurch!

>>That was nas. Not me.

lol, oh my fault. usually when you ital lines it’s your shit. Gnoz is lying too though.

27. b-ease Says:

Tumer Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    That Khaled shit in NahLite is hilarious…… or just sad?

I’m going with hilarious…

28. hip hop cops Says:

i had a dream i beat a dog to death last night, i gotta stop drinkin scotch before bed

29. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    I’m off today. Drunk from last night and bout to go to the pool with 3 breezies

Man…..everyday you drunk….u need to slow down…..or not

30. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
    I’m off today. Drunk from last night and bout to go to the pool with 3 breezies

I have no qualms with admitting my envy.

31. Big Homie Says:

I’m on the blackberry I’m gonna try to take pics

32. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    July 25th, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    >>That was nas. Not me.

^lol. I still need my own post. I knew u was feelin my shit (n/h)

33. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

hip hop cops Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:14 pm
    i had a dream i beat a nigger to death last night, i gotta stop drinkin scotch before bed

SMH.

34. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Man…..everyday you drunk….u need to slow down…..or not

35. b-ease Says:

Boosie Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

It’s probably your use of the word “this” but, just to make sure, you didnt JUST hear “nas is like” did you?

36. Ghost Writer Says:

Ven I can’t watch youtube at work….

37. hip hop cops Says:

lol took me a second to see what you did there crazy

smh

i’m old i need a nightcap now and then

38. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:15 pm
    I’m on the blackberry I’m gonna try to take pics

Try??? Mufucka, you BETTER!

39. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

hip hop cops Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:18 pm
    lol took me a second to see what you did there crazy

smh

i’m old i need a nightcap now and then

lol.
    Head before bed > Scotch before bed

40. Tumer Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    Tumer Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    That Khaled shit in NahLite is hilarious…… or just sad?

sad. corny niggas are runnin wild right now.

Why is he tolerated???? Makes me Depresssst

41. !Ven-Tech? Says:

It was Brand Nubian-Slow down

42. Boosie Says:

# b-ease Says:
    July 25th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Boosie Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

______________________________________________________

Lol, come on chief you should know me better than that…..I’m listening to the joint right now….and it STILL gives me the chills when I hear the beat and lyrcs.

43. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Tumer Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:20 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    Tumer Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    That Khaled shit in NahLite is hilarious…… or just sad?

sad. corny niggas are runnin wild right now.

Why is he tolerated???? Makes me Depresssst

4 the same reason why aids is runnin wild in the south. dumb ass bammas.

44. Brodie Says:

lol @ Brodie, Ike Turner wouldn’t tolerate that bullshit

^at first it was looking bleak (no memph), but after about two days of pleading my case, read: manipulation, she sent me a test that said “i can’t not like you. that’s horrible”

i won, because not too many 22 year old chicks know how to cook, can recite “machine gun funk”, got a sense of humor and is fly as hell

45. green eyes Says:

Why is he tolerated???? Makes me Depresssst

^ cosign. he should be shot

46. Joe 88 Says:

You get ya pass revoked, if you scared to fight, me, I don’t care the height, it could be kimbo slice, i’m throwing my jabs, weaving & all, so if I take a L, that nigga won’t be breathing tomorrow

47. Tumer Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:14 pm

SMH.

Just have one more when you wake up, works for me…

48. !Ven-Tech? Says:

green eyes Says:

July 25th, 2008 at 12:21 pm
    Why is he tolerated???? Makes me Depresssst

^ cosign. he should be shot

He’s from around your way…

49. b-ease Says:

You’re right, I was wilding. And co-sign on your sentiments on the song. I remember I was in 10th grade and that and “Hate Me Now” had a few weeks were they were in Rap City’s top 10 together. After the bootleg and these two singles, I thought I Am was gonna be the second coming…

50. Nanyanen Says:

I still am surprised that Big Homie is asian… not that anything is wrong with that. With a name like Big Homie I was picturing a big black dude who sweats constantly and cant walk up a flight out steps without getting asmhatic.