The Game ft. Lil Wayne – My Life

game-id.jpg

You see them 24’s spinning, I earned ’em/and all the pictures of me and Em, I burned ’em/ so there ain’t no proof that I ever walked through 8 Mile/and since there’s no Proof, I’ll never walk through 8 Mile

This is a pretty good radio rip as far as I can tell.

The Game ft. Lil Wayne – My Life

Not to be confused with: The Game ft. Nu Jersey Devil & Phylissia – My Life

87 Responses to “The Game ft. Lil Wayne – My Life”

1. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

GATTTTTTTTT!

2. digital scales Says:

started out hustling

and ended up balllllllllllllllin

3. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn half naked mamacita…shit. NSFW eskay. also you seen my email yet?…help a bruh out!

########################################

# cOLD Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 11:01 am

if nahright thru a bbq i wonder how many of you would be rocking dirty new balance sneakers with your socks showing

^lol. That’ll probably be me/

not I said the YT with the clean white K-swiss w/ short ankle socks. \

and man…cOLD your speaking some dead truth today. some nice simple Old Navy shirts are cool. and simple no wack stitching type jeans. Co-F’n-Sign.

4. Nanyanen Says:

^^^ fo sho, do

5. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

(throws on 5pound Gucci Link chain)

*B-Boy Stance in full effect*

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:30 am
    yo whats wrong with old navy shirts though, I fux wit em. And you can find simple jeans there without all the fucking gay designs. Just plain man loose boot cut jeans, none of that extra gay stitching.

***nah, I was saying that jawn sky had on looked like one of those CORNY old navy shirts- and you know which ones I’m talking about- “Summertime Surf n’ Turf ’08”, “San Diego Sammich shop”, etc…Old Navy’s jeans are aiight, though, even though I’m more likely to cop Gap jeans; pretty much the same shit (the same company), but a little higher qulaity

7. BabyDoll Says:

BabyDoll Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:33 am
    Jamz Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    BabyDoll Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:27 am
    Jamz Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:25 am
    Check out this blurp from Q-Tip’s interview in the upcoming Spin Mag…

“I think it’s a shame, because everyone becomes a critic. You see something at the bottom of everything that says, ‘What’s your comment?’ And everyone has to offer their opinion and comment… To me, that drains the art. All of a sudden, the imagination just passes. Whereas predating the internet and predating videos, you had an active imagination. You would hear sounds and then get mental pictures of what these sounds felt like to you. It engaged you and made you more invested in it. It made you want to get tickets to the show, buy the album, put the poster on the wall. Now it’s sensory overload.”

^I’ll have to disagree

^^Is that a total disagreement or just a little smigget of disagreement??

^I get his point, but I don’t think that it affects the art of anything. People been critics…I guess it changes things a little because we can now express our opinions for the masses whereas before this internet shit, our thoughts were kept in our own small circles. People are always gonna have something to say so I don’t see why that should change what you put into your work. The flashing lights videos are a classic example of that. I found it quite interesting to see what every one’s theories were on the meanings of the video and yet it didn’t compromise what Yeezy wanted to do in anyway.

8. catch22 Says:

LOL @ the dj khaled picture from “we depressed”

looks like somebody next to him farted.

9. Mark Twain Fame Says:

brb…

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:32 am
    I think Tip made some good points (get it? tip? points? (none)- it’s the equivalent of watching the movie, then reading the book it was based on….hustling backwards

11. Joe 88 Says:

Say what you want about Stuart Scott, he does give some good interviews.

^Co-sign

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:38 am
    Say what you want about Stuart Scott, he does give some good interviews.

^Co-sign

***he tries waaaaaaaaaay too hard to be cool, lol…my favorite interviewers are Bob Costas and Bryant Gumble…

13. catch22 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:38 am
    Say what you want about Stuart Scott,

he tries too hard to be street. it comes off as being real corny.

14. Boosie Says:

Is game going at Em, or is he trying to stir up fake controversy?

15. Joe 88 Says:

Is game dissing em? This might bring em out of that casket he’s been hiding in. If em reaches his pennicle again, there’s no one fucking with him.

16. Jamz Says:

@BBD – Tip did make some solid points. I think artists should stop complaining so much about blogs and sites. The world has changed, including the music world and they just need to adjust and keep it moving. Complaining is not going to a thing.

17. BabyDoll Says:

Why does Game keep referencing Kanye on this track?

lf: why do people say brb, like anyone will notice they’re missing.

I just realized the other day that tybiggums fell the fuck off the nah globe.

19. Boosie Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 11:41 am

lf: why do people say brb, like anyone will notice they’re missing.

I just realized the other day that tybiggums fell the fuck off the nah globe.
    _______________________________________________________

I think son went off to boarding college somewhere, and never looked back….ask nation he prolly knows his whereabouts.

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I just realized the other day that tybiggums fell the fuck off the nah globe.

***Yep, me too- I guess he’s working @ ESPN or some shit like that? I coulda sworn somebody on here said that in a Tybiggs update?

21. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:41 am
    lf: why do people say brb, like anyone will notice they’re missing.

I just realized the other day that tybiggums fell the fuck off the nah globe.

^brb *dies*

22. Nanyanen Says:

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:41 am
    lf: why do people say brb, like anyone will notice they’re missing.

I just realized the other day that tybiggums fell the fuck off the nah globe.

^^^ as did coonery… wonder when he gets back from San Fran???

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I hope that nigga comes back in time for fantasy football picks (no “Stump the Schwab”)- I took like 10 consecutive Ls with the bums I picked last year- anybody checked his NJ Drive blog, lately

24. BabyDoll Says:

Jamz Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:40 am

^EXACTLY! Take the comments in stride…read ’em or not but the world has changed. I don’t see how that affects the artistic levels of your work at all…if anything it should heighten them.

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr Meen is still M.I.A., so are Sour D, Q.dot Smith, MacBrown, and a few others..

coonery is one of those lurkers who wait for a gay moment to make an appearance

27. Jamz Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:40 am

^^Word around the way is that Em is back in the studio as you read this putting down tracks for his new album. He’s finally over his Proof grieving.

28. Boosie Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 11:42 am

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:41 am
    lf: why do people say brb, like anyone will notice they’re missing.

I just realized the other day that tybiggums fell the fuck off the nah globe.

^^^ as did coonery… wonder when he gets back from San Fran???
    _________________________________________________________

Nah, hootie came out the closet the other day….with that gay shit he always write…..Son come in here everyday talking about niggas don’t get no pussy and how much dick he gets, and how other men looks good to him.

^ didnt meen get bagged in ethiopia, on some trying to bring back some weed.

30. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

Times Online
    Report: Sister’s plea for cash set Christian Bale family feud off
    New York Daily News – 2 hours ago

Christian Bale’s dark night was reportedly sparked by his sister’s request for cash from the actor to help her raise her three children.

BITCH! Raise your own Fuckin KIDS! NOBODY TOLD U TO FUCK & SPIT DEM SUNSABITCHES OUT! …BITCH aint gonna be Feed’n You AND i aint Fed MINE YET! …Fuckin Whore.

lol boosie the shit hootie said a few days ago cemented his gayness. Something about if he was a girl, who he would let beat his guts up.

*stroke*

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:46 am

^ didnt meen get bagged in ethiopia, on some trying to bring back some weed.

***LOL, who this nigga meen think he is? Frank Lucas? Dallas Austin? I hope not…

33. gr3um5 Says:

this game wayne joint iz weak.
    we need more and better on L.A.X
    but i guess it will be very good and
    game’s red magic track will be way better !

34. Joe 88 Says:

Where’s maddenmaster, luis, & bugsy? Those niggas was on here before me, & I been on this site for what 2-3 years now?

Still lol @ bugsy having a link on his name to a du-rag website

35. catch22 Says:

Something about if he was a girl, who he would let beat his guts up.

*paramedics breavin soft on em*

36. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

“Christian is a very wealthy young man and was asked to help his sister out financially. He was asked to loan her 100,000-pound ($200,000) but he refused and that caused an almighty row,” a legal source told The Sun newspaper.

When Bale didn’t respond to sister Sharon’s plea during their visit to a posh London hotel Tuesday, sources said the actor’s mother, Jenny, 61, insulted his wife. That’s when Bale allegedly went batty.

FUCKIN WHORE, BITCH HAD THE NERVE TO ASK FOR 200, Like its $50 bucks! BITCH IZ U CRAZY!

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

That’s when Bale allegedly went batty.

***terrible pun, lol

38. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 11:47 am

*stroke*

^Yeah, he’s a real gayblade, no homo for this, but I think that faggot was tryna hit on me once, landLord will tell you, he said something after he seen my picture on nahning like i’m the realest nigga on nah right or something like that, that niggas a fag bag for real.

^excerpts of the Foxy feature from XXL, talking about Jay + titty shot

the nigga christian bale played in this older flick when he was a youngin. he played a step child to a wealthy business man… anyone know the name of that flick.

^damn joe, i’d be sick just repeating that shit. Yuck!

*dies at gayblade*

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

still LOL@ that photoshopped pic of Hootie and his “friend”…forgot who set him up, but that shit was classic

*tucks and rolls into home base*

45. Joe 88 Says:

damn joe, i’d be sick just repeating that shit. Yuck!

^I am. I didn’t even notice it, landLord did. He said that shit about ven tech & someone else, I think el feces.

^lol aww man. (pause)

yo, that reminds me..one of Benhameen’s boys emailed me to see if I would ask ya’ll to stop through his blog once in a while and drop comments.

48. yaboy Says:

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:46 am

we had a qdotsmith sighting a day or so… but only 1 comment…

and same with mac brown about a week back… the others though, ionno

49. Boosie Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 11:47 am

*stroke*
    ___________________________________________________________

Lmao….yeah the nigga said something like He’ll let jordan and 2 other dudes beat his guts up if he was a girl…..LMFAO…..

shit was funny but he just looking for a rise out dudes (yes he is a homo)

Like first of all, how can you imagine what it is to be a girl and get pounded by another dude…That only shows that you being a man would like to get pounded by another man, while being a man.

50. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

eskay Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:52 am
    jenthepenbitches.blogspot.com/2008/07/hell-hath-no-fury-like-woman-scorned.html

^excerpts of the Foxy feature from XXL, talking about Jay + titty shot

FOXY is a piece of Shit. EVERYTIME this bitch is down & out, she Shits on JAY like all her pitfalls are due to him, BITCH PLEASE! TAKE SOME FUCKIN Responsibility for YOUR bullshit! Fuckin Whore.

51. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I wonder if Foxy met Rick Ross while she was doing her bid? LOL- a match made in cellblock C, and shit..

52. Joe 88 Says:

*Puts gazelle’s on, so I can see straight*

Hootie is gay, but that ILNY audition tape is fucking classic.

Him drinking grey goose off the floor

Him dunking a baby bop rim

Him searching for tango’s home address

= Classic youtube footage

53. G7 Says:

electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    eskay Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:52 am
    jenthepenbitches.blogspot.com/2008/07/hell-hath-no-fury-like-woman-scorned.html

^excerpts of the Foxy feature from XXL, talking about Jay + titty shot

====
    you’d still smash right?

*daps*

54. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

three words: Pumpkin colored FUboots

55. green eyes Says:

^ its that victim mentality thing. her and supahead like to be someones victim because it means they can lay the blame elsewhere for their own fuckery

56. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Another classic moment- clowning Hoots when he got passed over in the casting, for a midget

57. Boosie Says:

Eskay,

58. Joe 88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 12:02 pm
    three words: Pumpkin colored FUboots

^I still laugh at that, pats self on the back for that joke.

>its that victim mentality thing. her and supahead like to be someones victim because it means they can lay the blame elsewhere for their own fuckery

^Uh, not to be bringing up old shit, but I think you just nailed my now ex personality right on the head. I never looked at it like that, but that bitch use to blame everything on me.

59. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

G7 Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 12:02 pm
    electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    eskay Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 11:52 am
    jenthepenbitches.blogspot.com/2008/07/hell-hath-no-fury-like-woman-scorned.html

^excerpts of the Foxy feature from XXL, talking about Jay + titty shot

====
    you’d still smash right?

*daps*

No, and i see u never fuck a chick with a serious Responsibility complex. Them bitches will blame your for all the wrong life & make you feel like you OWE them everything. u fuck that bitch 1 time & she will fuck your WHOLE shit up. No… id rather jackoff with sandpaper gloves.

60. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Boosie Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 12:06 pm
    Eskay,

Her blogsite is blocked at my job, she must be rubbish…

61. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***a lot of people go the victim route, because its easier than admitting that their lives suck, and there’s nobody to blame for that but themselves…and some people don’t have the esteem to feel empowered over their own destinies, i.e, no locus of control..

62. G7 Says:

>>id rather jackoff with sandpaper gloves.

^lmao!! i salute you. it’d take a brave soul to do something like that.

63. yaboy Says:

What’s the boldest thing a chick w/ a man has done when with you?
    2008

A rip from the ASR forums but worth blogging about no doubt –

As told by Mecca:

Not mine but sad & funny

A female who was a friend but I never hit revealed to me one of the most foulest things I heard a female do. She is married to a thug. Dude kept getting locked up like every season. He would serve a short bid then get back to hustling. She admitted to having fear of him but loved him like crazy. They had three kids together. One year she gets fed up with him going to jail and leaving her and the kids alone. And this time her hubby was locked longer than usual so she eventually met her a “friend”. She let him know that when her husband gets out everything has to stop. She admitted to never having sex with him in her husbands house but that still doesn’t make up for what she does later. Since her husband was getting detained so long in jail she didn’t know when exactly he would get out. One day he calls and tells her that he may be out on Monday (it was a Friday when he called). He promises her that he will do right from now on and not go back to jail and to be with the family. She calls her friend to tell him times up. Her friend begs her for one last time out that night. So she sends the kids to a friend and get dressed and go out for drinks with her friend and they have sex at his place. She tells him it’s been fun but she has to go. She goes home to get cleaned up before she goes back to get the kids when sitting in her living room is her husband .

Turns out he was able to get out a few hours after he called. She is scared shitless because he immediately starts to grill her. He ask her where she been, why she dressed like that, where the kids, has she been drinking, etc. She starts crying because she is scared. But she was able to lie and say she was crying because she was happy to see him but he is acting like that. He then starts kissing her and tells her he missed her and wants to be with her and it’s been too long. He wants to fuck her right then and there. So she tells him she has to use the bathroom. When she sits on the toilet she felt the first guys nut coming out of her. Her husband is in the bed yelling at her to hurry the fuck up. She knew if she took a shower or turn him down it would have made him more suspicious and he was known to snap. So she said she tried to clean herself up as much as possible and went and and slept with her husband . Now here is the fucked up part.
    She told me that when her husband started fucking her, he told her how good her pussy felt cuz it was so wet. She told him it was because she missed him so much but it was really because of the first guy’s nut . Her husband then apologized for putting her and the kids through so much and told her how much he loved her and he cried while they had sex.

So what has happened to you or what have you heard of happening?

64. green eyes Says:

the worst is motherfuckers with the victim mentality coupled with the i deserve mentality. men get it too, but sadly i see too many women doing this. Not only di they think they deserve the world on GP, but its everyones fault but their own that their life sucks. you hate your job change it you want something better? go for it. stop waiting for ppl to hand you things. the work doesnt work like that

65. BabyDoll Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 12:08 pm
    Boosie Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 12:06 pm
    Eskay,

Her blogsite is blocked at my job, she must be rubbish…

^yeah, she had 0 comments…I expected more

66. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

G7 Says:

July 24th, 2008 at 12:11 pm
    >>id rather jackoff with sandpaper gloves.

^lmao!! i salute you. it’d take a brave soul to do something like that.

lol. *daps*
    …man, i had 1 crazy bitch, i sware 2 ALLAH, fuckin her is the only regret i have in life. that whore gave me Stress Beyond Stress. that whore is toxic.

67. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

So what has happened to you or what have you heard of happening?

(yawns)

>>I see you ducking my question….but what’s up with this jen the pen broad that all these rappers are co-signing?

whatchu mean whats up? she’s a radio host and Consequence’s wifey doola.

69. BabyDoll Says:

LOL @ yaboy’s post. That crazy jail ass nigga had it cumin’ (pun intended)

70. D_Block_4_life Says:

This Game and Wayne shit is crazy and i know it really bothers niggas to say so….haaaa

71. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 12:20 pm

whatchu mean whats up? she’s a radio host and Consequence’s wifey doola.
    ________________________________________________________

That explains it….I meant what’s up in how this lily white girl is getting niggas on her show like she really hip-hop…..It’s like an expoloitation of the culture…

But since she is consequence’s wifey….then that explains it very well and he oughta be ashamed of himself.

72. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo eskay…did you change my email thing?…how do I do that if you cant do it?

>>That explains it….I meant what’s up in how this lily white girl is getting niggas on her show like she really hip-hop…..It’s like an expoloitation of the culture

so she’s the first white person in hip-hop? you stay talking out your ass.

she was also on Dame’s reality show.

>>yo eskay…did you change my email thing?…how do I do that if you cant do it?

all that had to happen was your new comments had to be moderated and yes, I did that. basically there’s nothing you can do if me or nacion ain’t around.

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Boosie-

76. Brodie Says:

is jen the pen the same chick that was on the dame dash reality show?

77. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn…that Jen the Pen is hella white…ha lol. jokes but damn she does have that The Hills look to her…ha. hey if she’s down with some Hip Hop so be it…

78. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 12:30 pm

so she’s the first white person in hip-hop? you stay talking out your ass.

she was also on Dame’s reality show.
    __________________________________________________________

79. sleep Says:

Flashlight cop

>>That’s the thing she not even hip-hop….Niggas is gonna co-sign her gossip schtick, and she is just trying to get famous …..This is nothing new….and If you fail to see it, your whole perspective is wack…..Sorry I don’t cosign exploitation of black culture by whites, and if you wanna say that I’m talking outta my ass and defend joan rivers jr., then Go-ahead, but if its white its alright.

how do you know she’s not hip-hop? how do you know where she’s from or what she’s done in her life? I don’t know shit about her and for all I know you could be right, but you’re looking at her and basing your opinion off her appearance and that sir is talking out your ass.

81. Boosie Says:

Oh and the reason why I came out like that against Jen the Pen cause I happen to catch a youtube clip,of YOUR BOY, mickey factz had a song and was on a radio show and the host wanted to hear it and the dude was like Jen the Pen has the rights to debut the song and couldn’t bring it out…..That’s when I was like this nigga mickey factz is a true herb for real, why the fuck you debuting a no name ass song, with some lily white blonde, that truly deep down doesn’t care about hip-hop. she is just trying to hold her self down by being a gossip female….soon as she gets more famous, she’ll leave the hip-hop stuff for some more “well reknowned gossip”

82. sleep Says:

In going to the MOMa this weekend to see some fine art.

Boosie you’re a moron.

84. Los Says:

There’s no such thing as a good radio rip. Don’t confuse audible with good. :P

85. Los Says:

Now on topic: I’m 1 minute in and this fool has named like 100 kids. He can never not name drop. It’s pretty much his trademark now.

86. DART PARKER Says:

STALKER
    ahahahahahahahhahaha
    WHAT A CLOWN…

87. MES Says:

I Hope Game doesn’t think he can fuck with Em cuz it will be a short battle.