Consequence ft. GLC & Really Doe – Disperse

cons-shoot1.jpg.

This isn’t new, but Cons and Rik are getting ready to drop the video, which features cameos from Lupe and Kanye.

Consequence ft. GLC & Really Doe – Disperse

cons-shoot-kanye.jpg

Off Don’t Quit Your Day Job, in stores now. Pics from the shoot courtesy of herfection.

cons-shoot-lupe.jpg

15 Responses to “Consequence ft. GLC & Really Doe – Disperse”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    softdarts are for weinies

BULLSHIT, get 2 of them nurf guns, some Henny, a broad & get the shit poppin! …play war around the crib ass naked. just gotta watch ya nuts & her tits.

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yezzur

3. HHF Says:

^^^ Wordsmith blog post @ the blue HHF.

4. Adi Borrowitz Says:

lmao …… I used to play war with those plastic balls they have in play pens…… that shit is fun

5. green eyes Says:

^ lmao.. damn. something must be wrong with me cos that sounds fun

6. embark Says:

GLC might need to find a new career or at least make a shift to full time weed carrier

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Adi Borrowitz Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    lmao …… I used to play war with balls in the pen…… that shit is fun

(blank stare)

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 23rd, 2008 at 1:44 pm

green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:41 pm
    softdarts are for weinies

I want a Nerf football for my birthday now…

*calls Dad*

9. Jerz! Says:

Nas dont give a shit… he gets 3 mill per album.

^yeah right

Who knows, not me. I know Nas isn’t known for being business minded (c) Almost every Nas business decision ever lol, but you can’t tell me Def Jam didn’t offer him some impressive numbers beyond the signing bonus.

10. Jerz! Says:

NaS 187,000

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:47 pm

^ lmao.. damn. something must be wrong with me cos that sounds fun

see.

12. !Ven-Tech? Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:49 pm
    green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:47 pm

^ lmao.. damn. something must be wrong with me cos that sounds fun

see.

I got one of them shits, I shoot my students in the face when they’re fall asleep in class.

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jerz! Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    Nas dont give a shit… he gets 3 mill per album.

^yeah right

Nas record deal with Jay-Z @ Defjam, it was a joint venture with sony… 4 Albums, 12 Mill. Sony gets a cut of sales on the first 2 CDs, Defjam gets All on the last 2 CDs… something along those lines.

…that was his Defjam deal. 4CDs, 3 mill each.

14. Brodie Says:

that Really Doe song off that Can’t Tell Nothing mixtape was dope

15. Jerz! Says:

Jerz! Says:

July 23rd, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    Nas dont give a shit… he gets 3 mill per album.

^yeah right

…that was his Defjam deal. 4CDs, 3 mill each.

My man Nas lol