Vordul Mega ft. Vast Aire – AK47

cannibal-ox.jpg

Here’s a little Cannibal Ox reunion track off Vordul Mega’s upcoming solo effort, Megagraphitti , due out 8/19.

Vordul Mega ft. Vast Aire – AK47

Previously: Vordul Mega – Megagraphitti (Video)

29 Responses to “Vordul Mega ft. Vast Aire – AK47”

1. BabyDoll Says:

These look like the niggas that hooked up my cable…

2. green eyes Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:54 pm
    lmao– babydoll got bootleg cable from antoine & percy’s house-o-channels

^lmao…but I get all the channels though

6. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Whats good People!!!

7. green eyes Says:

im saying.. it looks like whilst he was being birthed, the Dr shoved some forceps up is momma, grabbed his face and twisted that motherfucker out like a cork in a cheap bottle of wine.

8. Dem Says:

“Hey, get the fuck away from my truck!”

9. Mark Twain Fame Says:

no air…suffocate everything…fine!

# Deano Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:54 pm

Nina and Are u Ready are too avant garde for me. 9th wonder more than likely had some LSD before making these beats. I dig MURS music, ya dig…

no dig sucka.

10. BabyDoll Says:

MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:55 pm
    Whats good People!!!

^What up M.I.M.S. (no this is why I’m hot) where you been?

11. green eyes Says:

^lmao…but I get all the channels though

^ lol, and prolly pay less then me. i just dont want antoine & percy knowing where i live.

12. Joe 88 Says:

I wouldn’t even want a blog post if that was the only picture I had to show for my work

13. Big Homie Says:

Damn MadeinMilwaukee, the hell you been at?

The guy on the left really looks like one of the janitors in my office building. I am about to show him…lol

14. Dem Says:

making the truck graphic say “ox” is like the proudest moment of yellow nigga’s life.

15. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I use to do cable for a hot minute, my cousin was making 60’000 a year working dem cable poles n/h.

16. green eyes Says:

waht up made

dude in the yellow hat looks like hes in witness protection and really doesnt want his picture taken.

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

whats up with those turquoise lookin headphones…

18. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Ive been in Grind Mode trying to get my money up. Ive been lurking here and there though.

19. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

Who are these dudes?

20. Big Homie Says:

I use to do cable for a hot minute

^^…until you got busted for installing illegal cable??? My boy use to do that and he got busted and he said he made good money as well.

lol at the headphones

Peace ya’ll

21. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:59 pm
    LF: I use to do cable for a hot minute, my cousin was making 60′000 a year working dem cable poles n/h.

^*switches poles and careers* j/k

lol @ greenie…nah, antoine and percy from around the way. they know if they fuck around I will get that jawline corrected for them

22. green eyes Says:

# MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 5:00 pm

Who are these dudes?

^ eskay & nation trying to form a supergroup

23. Joe 88 Says:

^^…until you got busted for installing illegal cable???

^Cousin was acting funny with the paper, it was either chalk it up, or start a family feud, no TV show. I could’ve did it on my own, but the hours was too crazy for me at the time, & I wanted a steady schedule. lol @ ya peoples getting caught, what was he doing, selling hot boxes?

24. Dem Says:

who does photo ops next to a tow truck?

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

good god! great googily moogily that thang is fugly…

26. green eyes Says:

# Dem Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 5:04 pm

who does photo ops next to a tow truck?

^ they was keepin it real

27. Joe 88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 5:02 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:59 pm

*switches poles and careers* j/k

*Forgets about woman problems*
    ———————————————————————————–
    >green eyes Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 5:03 pm
    # MadeInMilwaukee….Since1979 Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 5:00 pm

Who are these dudes?

^ eskay & nation trying to form a supergroup

^*dies*

I hate when people are extremly funny when i’m tryna be mad, you know how it is when you wanna be mad, but it’s always tha someone that makes you laugh, greenie is on a roll today. Now only if she can help b-more out with the weather, it’s hot as shit up here

28. sATaLyte Says:

Damn, ya’ll supposedly know everything hip-hop dudes don’t know ox!?

Ya’ll better do some homework on these dudes, even though they could use a better pic.

29. e-dubbs Says:

whassup willhigh.. internet chin checker, lol.