Video: Nas @ Rock The Bells Chicago

Nas rocks the bells in Chi-town. Part 2 after the jump.

In related news, Nas will join a group of protestors from MoveOn.org and ColorOfChange.org to deliver a petition with over 600,000 signatures to Fox News headquarters in Manhattan tomorrow. The petition demands that the network “end its pattern of racist attacks against Black Americans including presidential candidate Barack Obama and his wife Michelle.”

Props to Ruby Hornet TV as always.

21 Responses to “Video: Nas @ Rock The Bells Chicago”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yezzur

2. G7 Says:

Untiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitled

3. Rockabye Says:

Yeah, Rock the Bells is extra dope this year.

Can’t decide if I should drop the cash after Jay/MJB and GITD already; it’s also a ways away from where I am.

4. Nanyanen Says:

i drink a lil vodka, spark an L and hold the glock up

5. BKScribe Says:

anyone hittin up that moveon.org protest?

6. green eyes Says:

i think im going to miss this AGAIN this year. damn

# Big Homie Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Ludacris use to be DJ Chris Lova at a radio station in Atlanta, Georgia. He did the lyrics for KP and Envyi on “Swing My Way” (Remix). He later began rapping.

^ i LOVED that song

7. Big Homie Says:

Greenie that song sucks lol

BK props on that piece you wrote on the Dark Knight

Looking foward to Rock the Bells this weekend. Icon you hitting that joint up Sunday?

8. BKScribe Says:

thanks BH

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 1:12 pm
    Greenie that song sucks lol

BK props on that piece you wrote on the Dark Knight

***Nah-that joint totally slipped my mind…I lost
    **kicks a can with head down (none), shoos away raincloud hovering 2 ft overhead
    ***Incredible Hulk hitch hiking theme plays

10. Big Homie Says:

^ I said I was going to not attend any event after attending Jay’s and Kanye’s, but the Rock the Bells’ line up is too good to pass up on. I just copped the $40 lawn seats and hopefully I find away to finaggle my way for a better view.

11. green eyes Says:

nu uh big homie! it does not!

12. 456 Says:

**Incredible Hulk hitch hiking theme plays

^i’m am shocked that nobody’s sampled that yet

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I blew all of my expendable cash on vacay, last week, and I don’t get paid for the new gig until mid-Aug, so I’m short this time around (nhjic)…hopefully, they’ll host another round of RTB here, next year, with a comparable lineup

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

she like party meatz, so i put my Johnsonville bratwurst inbetween her bunz.

15. BKScribe Says:

# 456 Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 1:16 pm

**Incredible Hulk hitch hiking theme plays

^i’m am shocked that nobody’s sampled that yet

*Runs out and buys MPC*
    *doens’t know how to use MPC*
    *Downloads fruity loops for free*
    *Calls 9th wonder to ask for advice*
    *gets a restraining order placed on him from 9th wonder*
    *samples song*
    *Marvel sends 6 lawyers with stan lee to my crib to order a cease and desist*

16. Big Homie Says:

My Boo by Ghost Town Djs > that song

lol

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Alleged Bank Robber Writes Tellers Notes on Back of Personal Checks

1 hour ago

A Florida man has been arrested on bank-robbery charges after police said he left notes demanding cash on the back of his personal checks.

Ask me again why i say “Fuck the south”!

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    My Boo by Ghost Town Djs > that song

lol

***LOL, that video was straight, though- niggas was listening to a lot of funny style songs in that period, though- Ghostown, KP and Envy, Gina Thompson (the things u do), Missy, Total, etc….

19. 456 Says:

Alleged Bank Robber Writes Tellers Notes on Back of Personal Checks

1 hour ago

^florida is not having a good week

20. harrydirty Says:

id love some footage of immortal technique at rock the bells anywhere.

21. gr3um5 Says:

WE NEED THAT PRIMO NAS ALBUM for the
    NEXT YEAR, FOR A REAL REBIRTH OF HH IT’S SURE, PLUS THA JAYZ AND TIMBO ALBUM 2009 ! march …
    THEN dr dre album DETOX for THE 2009 summer AND THIRD REVOLUTION OF HH SOUND I HOPE,
    AND AFTER A NAS AND DR DRE ALBUM 2010 for the real new re-illmatic