Video: Murs on Freestyle 101

Murs lets the head roll, the Comic-Con edition.

Previously: Murs & 9th Wonder – Give Us Free

66 Responses to “Video: Murs on Freestyle 101”

1. green eyes Says:

word

2. pockets Says:

murs was a c.o.

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

faggot ass chinchilla furs>raps by this nigga murs

(not really, and n/h, I just felt like rhyming something)

4. PLUG Says:

babygirl why you tremblin
    yes we gangtas but we also gentlemen

5. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Listens to Trillaaaa*

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Murs looks like Kadeem Hardison (sp?) on Halloween

7. Nanyanen Says:

what is on dude’s head?? Ol Dr. Suess island, Milli Vannilli backup dancer with a Chinese kung-fu NASCAR jumpsuit lookin gremlin…

come the fuck on (-)

8. moresickaMC Says:

some1 expose Jeezy now

9. Charles Oakley Says:

DMX ft. Drag-On, the Lox & Eve – Ruff Ryder’s Anthem Remix
    zshare.net/audio/15766142151dfa5b/

I remember being like 12 and rewinding this track so much that my tape busted

10. sleep Says:

I’m still trying to figure out why would the new yorker quote eskay

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

that nigga’s dreads is throwing up a peace sign and shit

12. PLUG Says:

I got so tired of hearing Rick Ross’ songs on the radio when I was in Florida. it didnt make no since how much they played that song wit t pain

13. Charles Oakley Says:

Murs ain’t bad but he ain’t great either, I like the albums he did with Slug from atmosphere.

14. nation Says:

I’m way too important to be talking about extortin’
    asking me for a Porsche is like asking me for a coffin

15. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:27 pm

that nigga’s dreads is throwing up a peace sign and shit

^ he got that uni-dred thing going on.

16. Nanyanen Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    that nigga’s dreads is throwing up a peace sign and shit

^^ nah, its a V for vajeen (c) Borat

17. Dem Says:

adjective agitate
    synonyms cinnamon

18. moresickaMC Says:

wow…Murs’ hair is astoundingly bad….lmao

19. pockets Says:

jeezy was a district attorney

20. Charles Oakley Says:

Felt (Slug & Murs) – Be My Woman prod. by Ant
    zshare.net/audio/15766256fa9f7cfe/

Groupie anthem

21. Rockabye Says:

Crib big MTV can’t even show the house
    Cause it would take 30 minutes for them to show the couch

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 pm

***that one jawn, “Another Knight”, i think it’s called, was dope…off “Songs for Christina Ricci, I think…

23. Nanyanen Says:

sleep Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    I’m still trying to figure out why would the new yorker quote eskay

*ninja throws razor-tipped late pass*

que?

24. PLUG Says:

I’m way too important to be talking about extortin’
    asking me for a Porsche is like asking me for a coffin
    ———-
    KC > AG

25. pockets Says:

ricky couldve easily turned the situation into his favor, he couldve been like he used to be a cop cuz he thought he was doing the right thing but he saw the hypocrisy of the officers and realized they were just as bad as the prisoners…this guy is an idiot i should be his PR guy

26. green eyes Says:

plug how you stay coming to fl but not kicking it with me. you suck.
    jk

27. Rockabye Says:

Jeezy’s government is John Ashcroft

28. moresickaMC Says:

Obama will have to backtrack on Iraq pullout timetable and Repubs will eat him up

29. pockets Says:

I’m still trying to figure out why would the new yorker quote eskay

^wut

30. PLUG Says:

nana mad cause my pants saggin

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

pockets Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:31 pm

***Or, he coulda been like “they was hiring, I was broke, nigga got a job”…shit, I could understand that one, based on the fact that I don’t have any undying allegiance to Bed, Bath, and Beyond

32. nation Says:

KC > AG

^ YES!!!! FOR FUCK SAKES, YES

you just turned the city on, you’re the new plug

33. Nanyanen Says:

green eyes Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    plug how you stay coming to fl but not kicking it with me. you suck.
    jk

^^ didnt even ask for any advice on where and what in Tampa and shit…
    ole leap fore you look typa ninja.

@ plug, I know u got some kinda story to tell about Tampa.

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

MURS was a SVU Dectective

35. nation Says:

Nanyanen Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:31 pm

sleep Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    I’m still trying to figure out why would the new yorker quote eskay

*ninja throws razor-tipped late pass*

que?

^wut

^ sleep just needs to better articulate his thoughts. either post a link, or die scan what you’re referring to

36. PLUG Says:

plug how you stay coming to fl but not kicking it with me. you suck.
    ————–
    I still havent made it to miami. I took the G5 plane to Orlando. I wanted to drive to miami but I ended up goin to universal studios and then to Tampa. Im goin back to orlando on the 7th of aug. How far is MIA from orlando or Tampa

37. moresickaMC Says:

# PLUG Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:31 pm

———-
    KC > AG
    never

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

moresickaMC Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:33 pm

***Nah, not really…he can say that he has slightly altered his position, based on new information, and that a leader has to be able to adapt, based on circumstances—SMH @ Dubya making stubborness a political attribute….

39. pockets Says:

flo-rida was John Walsh’s assistant

40. sleep Says:

I’m bout to start talking bout my personal life

41. nation Says:

^ please don’t… were you referring to this:

42. Dem Says:

for them dry stones,
    fiends slept in front of my crib for 3 days straight,
    like i had the iphone

43. lo k Says:

ftr: Orlando sucks…

44. Charles Oakley Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:31 pm
    Charles Oakley Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Yeah, i dig both cd’s

>>I’m still trying to figure out why would the new yorker quote eskay

cuz I’m the fucking bawws nigga. no Ricky.

Aunt Viv talking about Curtis:

46. green eyes Says:

# PLUG Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:37 pm

plug how you stay coming to fl but not kicking it with me. you suck.
    ————–

^ how fast you drive? orlando is maybe 3 hrs, tampa 4 or so

47. pockets Says:

nana mad cause my pants saggin

^my umi is like pull up ur pants and im like aii mommy, i pull em up and then as soon as i head out the door…i sag them back down. muthafucka IM ILL

trilllllaaaaaaaaa

48. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DMX was the original “Dog the Bounty Hunter”

49. green eyes Says:

eskay Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:39 pm

>>I’m still trying to figure out why would the new yorker quote eskay

cuz I’m the fucking bawws nigga. no Ricky.

^ whats this now?got a link? (not that kind, im at work )

50. Nanyanen Says:

^ how fast you drive? orlando is maybe 3 hrs, tampa 4 or so

^^ nah… ORL 4hrs TPA 5 hours definitely

51. pockets Says:

Obama will have to backtrack on Iraq pullout timetable

^how come, pause.

52. nation Says:

Wendy Williams really is a dude

53. moresickaMC Says:

eskay Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:39 pm

>>I’m still trying to figure out why would the new yorker quote eskay

cuz I’m the fucking bawws nigga. no Ricky.

Aunt Viv talking about Curtis:
    lol @ Aunt Viv

Fresh Prince>>>>>>>>>>>

54. sleep Says:

There’s a quote in this week new yorker magazine from eskay taking about hot97 hiring big boi to do morning drive it on page 12

55. BKScribe Says:

whaddup Nah… Click the name for a lil piece on The Dark Knight.

56. pockets Says:

T.I. was the officer that arrested himself (TI vs TIP)

58. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

pockets Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:42 pm
    Obama will have to backtrack on Iraq pullout timetable

^how come, pause.

***He wanted to pull out like 8 months ago (no expectant father), but now it appears that the surge is working, so he may have to back a more prolonged withdrawl

59. green eyes Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:42 pm

^ how fast you drive? orlando is maybe 3 hrs, tampa 4 or so

^^ nah… ORL 4hrs TPA 5 hours definitely

^ i guess i drive faster than nanya

60. moresickaMC Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:43 pm

lol @ Aunt Viv

Fresh Prince>>>>>>>>>>>
    shes still banging tho. botox does wonders

61. PLUG Says:

^^ didnt even ask for any advice on where and what in Tampa and shit…
    ole leap fore you look typa ninja.

@ plug, I know u got some kinda story to tell about Tampa.
    ——————
    eeehh. I really aint got no stories. I did some recruiting… a lot of recruiting. went to a few clubs on ybor street. It was people passed out drunk all over the place. I had to ether a few chicks for actin sadiddy. once they found out I was from the D they wanted to jump on my bozack. I told them to kep movin after they was actin shady… Oh and the trolly I was on got into an accident. it got rear ended by another trolly. muhfuggas was flyin al over the place. the driver was hangin halfway out the front windsheild. I told them ninjas “its too dangerouse down here. I gotta go back to Detroit where its safe.”

62. sleep Says:

I’ve never seen anybody use more make up than wendy williams

63. moresickaMC Says:

Dark Knight dare I say is a classic.

im goin 2 see it again…..on IMAX this time, smh

64. Dem Says:

nymag.com/news/intelligencer/48690/

^ “Hot 97 Outsources Its Talent” By Elliott Wilson

yeah its becoming more and more clear that us normal folk will never find out what the deal was over at XXL during the shakeup, at least, not from eskay.

65. Deano Says:

I said it before(nahright yoou got proof in the archives), this man MURS will win. I saw that 360 ish you had on his life and heard is music for the first time; I was very impressed. The flow is there and so is the content; even this freestyle.

Now this is a freestyle like Hakim and KRS the other day.

66. Nah Right » Video: Murs Interview w/ Fresh Ink Online Says:

[…] comic books. He raps about ‘em, he chats about ‘em, and he freestyles about ‘em (just check his Freestyle 101). Now he gets a chance to review ‘em as he fills in for his favorite host, the great Blair […]