Video: Funkmaster Flex Memorial Day ’08 Mix

Flex doing what he does up at Hot 97 for Memorial Day Weekend.

34 Responses to “Video: Funkmaster Flex Memorial Day ’08 Mix”

1. green eyes Says:

memorial day? didnt that happen 2 months ago?

fuck DeHaven for cavin’

^word thats all it took… and like that, he was gone.

memorial day? didnt that happen 2 months ago?

^slow day in hip hop news

4. 456 Says:

made men aint supposed to make statements.

Dehaven just wanted some acknowledgment. He wanted Jay to address him.

6. Dem Says:

careful what you wish for.

>>memorial day? didnt that happen 2 months ago?

they’re still on offline time over at 97.

8. 456 Says:

Dehaven just wanted some acknowledgment.

^if by acknowledgement you mean money, then yeah.

^if by acknowledgement you mean money, then yeah.

^nah I meant like a scorned lover wants to know they are still on your radar.

10. Boosie Says:

I wonder why dehaven didn’t address the “cavin” statements by jay?

>>I wonder why dehaven didn’t address the “cavin” statements by jay?

he did, and then he was never heard from again.

chow time maggots (c) our debunked mayor billz

13. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 11:58 am

>>I wonder why dehaven didn’t address the “cavin” statements by jay?

he did, and then he was never heard from again.
    ______________________________________________________

when did he address it?…It wasn’t on youtube was it?

14. 456 Says:

look if you know a famous person and you beef with them the only thing you can really do as a civilian is write a book or “expose” them to the public like madonna’s brother did. speakin of, i heard there’s a sextape with a rod and madonzzzzzzz

15. sleep Says:

Yo eskay I just read a quote from u in this week new yorker mag on page 12

*takes corrections officer exam*

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 11:59 am
    chow time maggots (c) our debunked mayor billz

**Wh’pen?

18. Joe 88 Says:

I made all the real niggas proud to be real niggas

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

So, Room 222 is the jawn with the wiretaps and surveillance shit set up, huh? Good ol’ R.I.C.O. Ross

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

surely late pass material, but that first jawn off Nigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m the shakey hand that touched George Foreman (none)

21. Big Homie Says:

*waits until September for Funk Master Flex 4th of July mix*

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

John McCain reminds me of one of those agents from”the Matrix”

23. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:12 pm

John McCain reminds me of one of those agents from”the Matrix”

^ lol.

24. Nanyanen Says:

I know I’m beatin a dead actor but… Ledger’s Joker is some shit. Holy shit… we lost a good fuckin actor. Fuck a James Dean, Ledger was gully as a muhfukka.

sidenote… the comments on that Rick Ross post had me dying. Yall are Corky-status

25. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 12:12 pm

John McCain reminds me of one of those agents from”the Matrix”

^ lol.

TruDat.

26. Nanyanen Says:

almos forgot…

*daps urrrrbody*

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Nanyanen Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 12:16 pm

***Co-sign…SMH @ James Dean being so overrated anyways- what’d he make, like 3 movies or some shit? Ledger’s Joker is creepy, funny, evil, and kind of insecure at the same time—really weird portrayal, but it works…

28. Charles Oakley Says:

Aaliyah – Are You That Somebody? Remix
    zshare.net/audio/157657589d59c604/

29. Charles Oakley Says:

Akinyele – Put It In Your Mouth
    zshare.net/audio/15765858cd59b70b/

This song is pure comedy…

30. moresickaMC Says:

90s hiphop>>>>>>>

31. Nanyanen Says:

werd… and anyone who is too homophobe to see Brokeback is a Joker, for real. What’s the movie gone make u gay?
    I seen it and it’s actually pretty boring… but up until now it was ledger’s best work.

32. Rockabye Says:

What up Nah? That Koopa Hero free is straight evil.

Getting bucks, you crazy, I’m millwalkin

33. PLUG Says:

a hunnet on this wrist
    a hunnet the other hand
    on the other hand the rims look like they in rubber bands

34. Charles Oakley Says: