Video: Cipha Sounds & Peter Rosenberg, Day 2

Related: Self-Titled ‘Jewish Nerd’ Takes Over Early Mornings on Hot 97

Update:
Here’s the full audio of the show, with Nas.

41 Responses to “Video: Cipha Sounds & Peter Rosenberg, Day 2”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. John Merkabitch Says:

yo eskay/nation, i need the stamp of approval.

damn I could of sworn bk spoke this up

spoke what up

5. Big Homie Says:

I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friends

^cipha and berg taking over the morning spot.

7. Joe 88 Says:

I just hate people that lie. What’s the point? Most of ya’ll remember the crazy bitch I was dealing with I use to tell ya’ll about right? Well, me being too nice accepted her back in my life as a friend. As soon as I had some free time & decided to invite her over to the mini mansion, she comes up with an excuse, I could’ve been at the studio right now, & she knew this. SMH. I know for a fact that she’s tryna make my life a living hell now.

*Turns up young chris “never die”*

8. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:24 pm

*Turns up young chris “never die”*

^ aw. that sucks joe. bot f’real. ppl rarely change. especially the psychos. cut the bitch off and keep it moving

9. Charles Oakley Says:

G. Dep – Special Delivery Remix
    zshare.net/audio/15775074bbbd9bbf/

10. BKScribe Says:

why all the nerd hate… nerds are the new rock star

11. Big Homie Says:

Once a crazy bitch, always a crazy bitch. I had to learn that the hard way [ll] Leave the bitch alone Joe.

12. Charles Oakley Says:

Game ft. Eazy-E – Still Cruisin’
    zshare.net/audio/157752391de6cff8/

^do she got the wet wet? … damn tuff decision

you could always kill her and carve out her vag.

14. Joe 88 Says:

*Blogs from killahoe mode*

I just left her a text saying don’t ever call me again, she gonna hit me back, saying why i’m acting like that? And saying her lil sister water leaking or some dumb shit. Fuck that, she lucky I didn’t pour bleach in the bottle of water I threw at her the last time she was over my house.

15. Mark Twain Fame Says:

#

# MEGA Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:11 pm

Killa mike Killed it for dome flow! suprised the fuck outa me. Oh yeah, you comic book niggas is fuckin’ GAY.

not as gay lesbian as your moms goin down on the female mail carrier.

and hold up…

who’s catching feelings? only thing I catch is catfish in the Mississippi River.

thataway = illest word ever, dont bullshit

# landLORD Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:10 pm

… i can picture MTF snapping his fingers and rolling his neck, whilst saying in a sing-song tone … “THATAWAY !” “o-kAYYY ?!” …

… ol Lance Bass Mardi Gras mask wearing nigga …

and how the fuck do you know about my next Halloween costume?! who told you dammit!

16. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:26 pm

*Turns up young chris “never die”*

heres what works for me:
    1. take her to dinner, somewhere fly, soon as she starts talkin slick, throw a wad of cash in her face and Bounce. gotta move fast so she dont throw her drink.

2. Spit on her ass, in public.

3. pay some bitches to handle that.

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:27 pm

why all the nerd hate… nerds are the new rock star

it goes back 100’s of years… Dorks hate on the Nerds.

18. Big Homie Says:

smh

it goes back 100’s of years… Dorks hate on the Nerds

^shots fired

20. green eyes Says:

Big Homie Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:28 pm

^ conversely, once an assholes always an asshole. let it go ladies.

cold you are kind of a sick bastard today

21. Dem Says:

Rap’s Most Embarassing Exposures

^ AHHHHHHHHHHA

im not big on 2nd chances. im sure theres a reason you let crazy broad back into your circle joe, but crazy people bring… craziness. ya dig? cut out the cancer.

22. BabyDoll Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    G. Dep – Special Delivery Remix
    zshare.net/audio/15775074bbbd9bbf/

^*harlem shakes at Joe88’s crazy bitch’s wake*

23. Dem Says:

you could always kill her and carve out her vag.

^ need a knife? i know a guy.

24. Joe 88 Says:

do she got the wet wet? … damn tuff decision

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucked alot of grade A pus, but this one is rare, nice country titties, pretty face to go with the whole package, smh. Truthfully, I think that’s the only thing that’s keeping us together period, our sex life, we use to get it in.

cold you are kind of a sick bastard today

^i know how it is when you hate a bitch but she got some good poon. very odd perdicament

26. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:35 pm

it goes back 100’s of years… Dorks hate on the Nerds

^shots fired

*reloads the Winchester*

27. Big Homie Says:

This might sound nasty but next time you have sex with her get on top of her and all of a sudden just shit on her. I bet you she will never talk to you ever again. If she does, than I don’t know what else to say. She is literally a crazy bitch. A nasty one at that too.

I know some girls like that shit though.

28. killa jones Says:

Go on tour with Dipset, Rae, and D-Block – That’s, how we’ll bring new york back!”-ghost

29. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:37 pm
    cold you are kind of a sick bastard today

^*does evil laugh* mmmmmmmwaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaa

30. Joe 88 Says:

*harlem shakes at Joe88’s crazy bitch’s wake*

*Joins in*

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2008 at 4:37 pm
    do she got the wet wet? … damn tuff decision

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS SHE LIGHTSKIN?

I know some girls like that shit though.

^*dark skinned jermained*

33. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:37 pm

cold you are kind of a sick bastard today

I think he goes into that mode at least once or twice a week.

34. BabyDoll Says:

35. Dem Says:

^ floor.

36. green eyes Says:

Big Homie Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 4:38 pm

^ WHAT THE FUCK??

good sex aint a good enough reason to stay. grow up, that shits killing your soul. and women who play that game need to take their ass back to school and learn how to be an intelligent human being.

37. landLORD Says:

Joe 88 says

but this one is rare, nice country titties,

——————

… link or lie … nh …

38. Joe 88 Says:

^Wait wait wait wait wait, what the fuck?

*Erases comment from memory*

LF: My whole relationship with this bitch reminds me of the jelousy song by juelz santana on the first album. Me & her brother started beefing over some shit with her back in the day, (he know i’ll put that heat to his ass real quick (n/h)) my homegirl wanted to beat that bitch up over some bullshit that I to dead, it’s been a crazy cycle.

*Feels angry*

*Does only thing that makes Joe88 happy when he’s angry*

*Begins harlem shaking @ 100mph*

39. Chieflo Says:

why the hell are they 5am to 7am?

40. Chieflo Says:

why the hell are they 5am to 7am?

41. embark Says:

# Chieflo Says:
    July 22nd, 2008 at 6:18 pm

why the hell are they 5am to 7am?
    it’s not chess, genius. im sure you can figure this out for yourself.