Joell Ortiz – Memories (Produced by Salaam Remi)

joell-ortiz.jpg

First single from the Free Agent mixtape.

Joell Ortiz – Memories (Produced by Salaam Remi)

Props to OnSMASH.

12 Responses to “Joell Ortiz – Memories (Produced by Salaam Remi)”

1. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

CoochieHOLE!

2. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3. BabyDoll Says:

BabyDoll Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:36 pm
    cOLD Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:18 pm
    ^They were the ish around this way when I was in middle school. These days, any dude rocking them can go

^do you agree though baby doll that all it takes is a certain nigga around the way to bring em back. Like too many niggas let other niggas dictate to them whats hot. If jay was spit a sixteent talking bout how he rockin the fila sneak in the porsche at its peak, cats would be all over em.

^yeah I agree. I could see a nigga doing that and I would respect him for it if he did it in a stylish way. And co-sign if Jigga co-signed them, niggas would be all over them! Those fake prada looking ones that Hurricane Chris is pushing are still hot garboge…no thanks!

4. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:36 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

ShoutOut the russian nigga i saw @ the mall with the Prada sneaks on, shoppin with his wife(bird/jumpoff) & gunman… the nigga had like 8 big ass Louie bags & she had like 8 Gucci & saks bags. GATTTDAMN

5. BabyDoll Says:

ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:36 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

^AOOOOOW! *cues dream sequence*

word I was in the sneaker store, they want 3 and change on those prada sneaks, .. they bootlegging them heavy in the hood, still charging cats a buck and change. Cats go broke trying to keep up, its such a shame.

I’m bringing back those segio tacchini sweat suits.

7. Culture Shock! Says:

I got the z-share right here:

8. ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

BabyDoll 1000 Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    ELECTROGREMLINCS88 Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

^AOOOOOW! *cues dream sequence*

fuckin Russians got paper… shit, u figure on average $1500.00 a bag x’s @ least 12, we talkin 18-20 grand…

9. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:43 pm

I’m bringing back those segio tacchini sweat suits.

^If that doesn’t say swag, I don’t know what else does!

10. Ghost Writer Says:

that guy Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:45 pm
    that guy Says:

July 21st, 2008 at 1:32 pm
    complete trash. i wouldnt wear them shits to sleep…i dare a nigga get caught in my hood with those on

I doubt anything will happen……I mean you guys really care what shoes people wear?
    uh yeah, if a nigga come thru wearing a dress, is that ok too?

Come on guy……there’s a big difference between a nigga wearin’ sneakers and a nigga wearin’ a dress…..

^lol.

12. BabyDoll Says:

Stop me if I need a late pass, but what’s up with the Trick Daddy and DJ Khaled beef with Rick Ross? There’s a video out now of the C.O. pics and the negatives? WTF?!?!!?

^*dies @ Rick False* SMFH