Video: LLCool J Interview w/ Steph Lova

LL speaks with Power 105.1’s Steph Lova. Part 2 after the jump.

134 Responses to “Video: LLCool J Interview w/ Steph Lova”

1. EnglandRepresent Says:

you fuckers need to grow up, jerking off to Batman and shit.

^^lol. I just caught that shot Esko. Dickhead. It’s a good flick and I don’t fuck with comic movies.

What up what up Foe? Nah we don’t really say supper fam, only posh peoples, we say ‘tea’ or ‘dinner’ innit.

Big ups bxconnect. From outta nowehere..lol

2. Sean Coonery Says:

I want to have sex with Cristiano Ronaldo

3. EnglandRepresent Says:

Look at that, top of the pile. ‘Ave it. I’m gonna use this soapbox to call Esko a muppet again. Just because. Esko – you’re a muppet. *daps*

4. EnglandRepresent Says:

Bit weird Hooters.

Also Esko your Mum said she still hasn’t been able to get the skids off the toilet bowl since you had those feckin McNuggets 2 weeks ago. She thinks you’re a muppet as well. Chin up though son.

5. EnglandRepresent Says:

Hoots do you bat for both sides mate? Or are you just crappin on for shock value?

6. Sean Coonery Says:

If I was a girl…I would let Cristiano Ronaldo, Allen Iverson and Brad Pitt beat my guts out…

Thats if I was a girl…..nothing gay in that.

7. Nanyanen Says:

no amount of disclaimers….

not even infinite dislaimers…

8. BK2LV Says:

wtf!!!!!!!!

9. PW Says:

Fyah bun.

10. 456 Says:

# Sean Coonery Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:16 am

Thats if I was a girl…..nothing gay in that.

^this cat has outdone himself. congratulations. this is absolutely the most homo thing ever written on nahright. ever.

11. BK2LV Says:

co-sign loggin off for ever

12. sleep Says:

This sean coonery nigga is super gay he think he could post that shit in the overnight and get away with iy fuck that everybody is gonna see this later today

13. Nanyanen Says:

no amount of disclaimers…will ever turn back the hands of time for young coonery.

14. embark Says:

The fuck kinda jungle homo shit is that.

15. PHENOMENON Says:

# Sean Coonery Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:16 am

Thats if I was a girl…..nothing gay in that.

^ ^ ^
    LMAO, I think I’ll copy and save that one. Just in case dude wants to pop shit later on in the future, I’ll have some Takeover/Either sh*t waiting for him. [J/K]

Posting this later on would be a bloggers nahggers equivalent to the Prodigy Summer Jam photos.

16. PHENOMENON Says:

I think I know who that “Gay.Com” ad was for.

Wow, “Google AdSense” is accurate.

17. Joe 88 Says:

Sean Coonery Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:16 am

Thats if I was a girl…..nothing gay in that.

*Logs off forever*

Hootie that was some gay ass shit to say, you need to put your gazelle’s back on, so you can see straight

18. Iceberg Slim Says:

# Sean Coonery Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:16 am

Thats if I was a girl…..nothing gay in that.

Just gets in to work, reads comments b4 am joe, smh…..logs out..

19. PHENOMENON Says:

Sean Coonery

^ ^ ^
    LOL, I think we all know this screen name will be retired.

20. Joe 88 Says:

Yeah, it looks like sean (Gay’Man) coonery is gonna be the topic of discussion when the morning crew gets here

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Daps The Massive*

*Cuts The Nuts Off Of All My Haters (c) Jesse*

22. G7 Says:

I don’t drop a lot jewels cuz thats not my style, I just rip a nigga face, make it hard to smile

23. G7 Says:

smh @ dudes giving sean coons the attention he’s craving.

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

.. Ya niggaz is wack. You’z an ugly dipshit the Black Craig Mack. I’m a handsome shooter, I simply clutch the Ruger, and blow you bloodclot rot-face to Bermuda

25. Majaleeg Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:16 am

Thats if I was a girl…..nothing gay in that.

Holy. Fucking. Crap. That is the gayest gay that ever gayed.

26. THE-XFACTA Says:

Alicia Keys>Keri Hilson

Sean Coonery Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:16 am
    If I was a girl…I would let , Allen Iverson and Brad Pitt beat my guts out…

Thats if I was a girl…..nothing gay in that.

^lol this nigga.

…niggas been knew hoots was homo, I guess he got a pass cause he’s a funny mother fucker.

… nigga might aswell come all the way out the closet.
    ———————-
    Alicia Keys>Keri Hilson

^cosign, not buy a large margin though.

29. G7 Says:

xfacta, cold….whutup

That is the gayest gay that ever gayed.

^thats funny

G7 Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 8:53 am
    xfacta, cold….whutup

^in jail with the flow comments

wha ah gwan,…. mi deya!

32. LANSKI Says:

WTF!?!?!

Es you need to post that Bloodsport/Styles P track to recover from this type shit.

33. G7 Says:

cold

what’s your thoughts on the Nas album? it could do without the game, chris brown track. i’d replace that with alchemist, premo or mf doom beat early. its a decent song but doesn’t really fit. other than that it’s tight!!

G7 Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 8:57 am
    cold

^cosign on that song not fitting, I think I heard Nas say it was originally for Games album but didnt make the dead line. Over all the album is just what I expected. Lyrically up to par, it has that oh shit rewind factor. I dont really understand why Nas aint fucking with Premo like that.

35. Big Homie Says:

Applaud Heath Ledger as the Joker. Def derserves an Oscar

Applaud Heath Ledger as the Joker. Def derserves an Oscar

^its not that serious. (no massive face blogger)

37. Big Homie Says:

its not that serious. (no massive face blogger)

^ You didn’t think so? Im saying he made that movie

^ You didn’t think so? Im saying he made that movie

^in all honesty I havnt seen it, but fuck him on the strength of all the hoopla surrounding his fagot ass. HATE HATE HATE (c) Star

39. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

…that foxy cover aint sexy… She needs a new angle. that shit would sell mags 10 years ago… not now.

40. Big Homie Says:

Fox needs to let them titties show

41. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 9:27 am
    Fox needs to let them titties show

Yea, thats whats missing… she needs to get ass naked this point in her career. OR get a new angle.

42. green eyes Says:

happy motherfucking friday, crazy, cold, big homie, g7, joe, x, etc etc

cosig g7 @ 8:30am. if you ignore attention whores theyll go away

43. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 9:37 am
    happy motherfucking friday, crazy, cold, big homie, g7, joe, x, etc etc

cosig g7 @ 8:30am. if you ignore attention whores theyll go away

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

44. G7 Says:

i’m surprised someone like Foxy or Kim haven’t done Playboy yet.

45. green eyes Says:

# G7 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 9:38 am

i’m surprised someone like Foxy or Kim haven’t done Playboy yet.

^ i think playboys scurred

46. Mark Twain Fame Says:

YAP THAT FOOL!

47. Mark Twain Fame Says:

KIDNAP THAT FOOL!

48. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn somebody needs a hug…and maybe an ice cream…

49. G7 Says:

crazy, green, big homie…..merry fryday

50. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 9:40 am
    # G7 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 9:38 am

i’m surprised someone like Foxy or Kim haven’t done Playboy yet.

^ i think playboys scurred

i would not fuck with it… MYA is the 1 that needs playboy right now & a new CD with Timberland & others…. NO Scotty Storchy!

51. 456 Says:

NO Scotty Storchy!

^he goes in the “i played myself” hall of fame along with bill buckner, terence trent darby and various borat victims

52. green eyes Says:

damn somebody needs a hug…and maybe an ice cream…

^ i can go for that

re: mya… i always iked her (not like crazy) and was disssappointed she hasnt done more. and dont call it out on talent, there are plenty o hos in the industry equally as nominally talented as she but are doing better (rhi rhi, cass, ashanti, ciara, etc). her moodring CD was fucking hot. i DL;d this last one but couldnt really get into it

53. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

*daps http://www.nahright.com Breakfast Club*

54. green eyes Says:

morning twain, 456

55. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

456 Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 9:53 am
    NO Scotty Storchy!

hes wack. and that beat he did for RE-Up gang, i dont like it, it sounds like a shitty leftover Dre beat.

56. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*daps Soul Plane # 7*

*smacks the ish outta Snorty McCrazy, “there was a fly I swear”*

*tips hat to The Green Hornet*

*ninja bows to Big Homie*

*backhands X-Facta…just cause, and steals all his god damn diamonds*

*high fives cOLD*

*gives double head nod to Joe*

57. green eyes Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 9:55 am

456 Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 9:53 am
    NO Scotty Storchy!

^ that whole cosigning paris hilton didnt help

58. Mark Twain Fame Says:

i can go for that

CHEA!, Coldstone here we come.

*plays Craig David’s terrawfulable song”What your Flavor?”*

59. Mark Twain Fame Says:

the Breakfast Club is da best club.

WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*old school daps Before 789*

60. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 9:27 am
    Fox needs to let them titties show

Fo sho….I’d love that

61. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Soulja Boy > Scotty LukeWarm

62. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*kicks G-Dub in the knee for being tardy*

63. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:02 am
    the Breakfast Club is da best club.

WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*old school daps Before 789*

“i did dat”

*gives double head nod to Joe*

^teetering…. at joe not to joe.

65. Ghost Writer Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:05 am
    *kicks G-Dub in the knee for being tardy*

Lmao…..you saw Hell Boy or Wanted yet? Are they any good?

66. 456 Says:

hello ms. green eyes, 88, cold, twain, g7, etc…

and for the record even if coonery was seeking attention, fake fantasizing about being gang-raped by reynaldo, iverson and brad pitt is beyond the pale.

yo I know green not to give Hoots the attention, but lol this guy is out there. Who does that foreal.

68. green eyes Says:

wanted was good

hootie was looking for attention and someone to cosign

69. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 10:12 am

^ he wants someone wih strong hands to touch him in the morning.

70. G7 Says:

ghost dub, mark, four5six…salute

71. Mark Twain Fame Says:

cOLD Says:

July 18cOLD Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:11 am
    *gives double head nod to Joe*

^teetering…. at joe not to joe.

FINE!, sheesh…EDIT: *at

72. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps G7*

73. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Lmao…..you saw Hell Boy or Wanted yet? Are they any good?

I saw Wanted a few weeks back…it was pretty good, story was decent but not great, but action, visuals, acting were all pretty good.

havent seen HB2 yet, I was suppose to go last week on a special showing but I had something else to do that day. But heard its killin in the box office, like took over Hancock’s spot. Alot of people syaing it’s way better than the first.

^Hell Boy looks a little kiddish no?

75. 456 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSrgvJ2JyHs

^watchmen trailer

76. G7 Says:

Hellboy is killing it right now. it’s number 1 north of the border also. i’m not too sure if i’d go check it though. the Hulk was a smash literally!! murked that lame one that came out a few years ago.

77. Ghost Writer Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:21 am
    Lmao…..you saw Hell Boy or Wanted yet? Are they any good?

Aight….well I’m trying to decide what to watch tonight….I might end up watching both because my girl been killing me to go…..I just hope they won’t be as bad as Meet Dave and Hancock…..those movies sucked

78. Ghost Writer Says:

^Hell Boy looks a little kiddish no?

So does Batman but I see mad people dying to see it….

79. Culture Shock! Says:

Kate Perry – I Kissed a Girl >>>>>> Whatever you’re listening to right now.

80. green eyes Says:

# 456 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 10:24 am

youtube.com/watch?v=mSrgvJ2JyHs

^watchmen trailer

^ looks dark, dank, dreary and violent. my kinda flick.

81. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:30 am
    ^Hell Boy looks a little kiddish no?

So does Batman but I see mad people dying to see it….

SHEEIT, when the nigga set batman on fire in the last movie, i knew shit would be good!

82. green eyes Says:

^ this looks like the script had a tight concept but it somehow will get fucked up in production

83. Culture Shock! Says:

Also, Ashanti looks sexy as fuck in her new vid.

84. Mark Twain Fame Says:

cOLD Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:24 am

^Hell Boy looks a little kiddish no?

not really. and Batman looks kiddish…what are you guys 50?!…gtfoh.

shit Ghost you younger than me.

they sayin this Batman is the most grimiest darkest one, not that many comedic or laid back scenes…it’s some real serious ish.

but if you havent read the Wanted novel then go see the movie, if you have, be prepared for some big ass differences. Doenst mena it’s bad, just different from the graphic novel somewhat.

@ 456, I saw that shit yestersay…looks mad crazy…Zack Snyder is a great director.

also for all you sleepers…ya boy’s got the Terminator Salvation teaser on the blog, props to Crazy.

85. Big Homie Says:

I haven’t seen Hell Boy, but it does look like a kiddy movie. I wouldn’t say the Dark Knight was a kiddy movie because of the Joker. It’s worth checkin out.

SMH at me thinking about going to see that new Mummy movie…lol

86. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Culture Shock! Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:31 am
    Kate Perry – I Kissed a Girl >>>>>> Whatever you’re listening to right now.

shut the fuck up.

87. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea I saw that trailer last night. Looks pretty interesting.They played the Tropic Thunder trailer last night and that looks funny as shit.

88. green eyes Says:

Tropic Thunder trailer last night and that looks funny as shit.

^ it does.

89. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I mena I guess it’s considered kiddish cause…the creatures?…same dude that made Pan’s Labrynith, that shit wasnt a kiddie movie at all. Same creature designs and look.

I mena it does have elves and shit in it…but they like creepy white colored evil elves thata re trying to destroy the planet and shit…and there’s big ass guns, and shoot and blowing shit up, sword fighting, I’m sure someones gettin sliced and stabbed plenty of times…but whatever.

90. Mark Twain Fame Says:

green eyes Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:43 am
    Tropic Thunder trailer last night and that looks funny as shit.

^ it does.

I wonder how everyone’s gonna take Robert Downey’s character in the movie doing black face.

91. Big Homie Says:

^ Saw this trailer too. Can’t miss out on this.

92. green eyes Says:

^ i dunno if its just flying under the radar or if no one cares, but there doesnt seem to be much chat about it thus far

93. G7 Says:

^lol, u wildin’. i don’t mind those kinda movies once in a while though.

94. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:45 am

^ Saw this trailer too. Can’t miss out on this.

……so Bolt doesnt look “kiddy” but hellboy does. ha dork.

but yeah Bolt looks good…

Wall-E was the illest Pixar movie.

95. G7 Says:

@ big homie

96. Mark Twain Fame Says:

green eyes Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:48 am

yeah, I mean i’ts just the character he’s playin…the character in the movie is the dumbass thats doing the black face and being stupid about it.

but time will tell.

97. Big Homie Says:

I never said Bolt wasn’t a kiddy movie…lol. But Hell Boy still looks like a kiddy movie to me from what I have seen. I guess I have to check it out.

98. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn…brb.

99. RIGZ Says:

Adulthood >>> Alla dem films

Disclaimer : I aint…actually…SEEN any of the films, but Adulthood is the shit

100. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yeah…check it out…then Pan’s labrynith, they seem, the same in style and creatures…i’m mean the kiddie aspect may come from them using mystical and “fairy tale” creatures and characters…but the content, action, etc is a lil more adult.

…be back…

101. RIGZ Says:

Wall-E was the illest Pixar movie.

Better than Toy Story?

On some real shit, Toy Story is fucking classic

102. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

(grabs guitar)

“i wear’a MEANNNN dark pair’a shadesssssss”
    (plucks guitar)

“Ya cant see’my eyes, unless my head is bent….You Dig!”

103. RIGZ Says:

Greetings to everyone here

104. green eyes Says:

whats good rigz

105. sleep Says:

I can’t listen to this nas album forever can I?

106. G7 Says:

*spudz rigz*

107. Boosie Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA

this shit is funny, freighting and disgusting all at the same time

108. rex hussla Says:

Whattup nah?

I’ve been bumping this lately…shit is dope

Elzhi – High Off Life

109. sleep Says:

Why are hip hop stations playing this stupid I kissed a girl bullshit

110. RIGZ Says:

*Spuds GodGod*
    *Hugs Greenie*

————————

# sleep Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 11:00 am

I can’t listen to this nas album forever can I?

You COULD, but i wouldnt advise it lol

111. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 11:00 am

I can’t listen to this nas album forever can I?

^ no disrespect, but sometimes i think english isnt sleeps native tongue.

112. RIGZ Says:

What is this “I kissed a girl” song?

Link anyone?

113. pockets Says:

I can’t listen to this nas album forever can I?

^thats what im wondering

tryna erase me from yall memories, too late im engraved in history…im here my nigga!

holy fucking gay sean coonery said the most fag wavy shit ever

114. 456 Says:

wha gwan rigz? dancehall question: what’s your feelings on turbulence?

115. rex hussla Says:

Crazy shit right here:

Ras Kass feat. E-40 – Write Where I Left Off

116. G7 Says:

lmao

117. Dem Says:

*terrorist fist jabs for all*

118. G7 Says:

what duz it dem?

119. rex hussla Says:

Anybody have the no DJ mp3 of this shit? I NEED it [ll]

The Game feat. Kokane – Hard Liquor

120. pockets Says:

Wall-E was the illest Pixar movie.

^i wanna watch that really bad nh

121. pockets Says:

hellboy looks less kiddy than ironman or hulk

122. rex hussla Says:

Redman – I C Dead People

123. RIGZ Says:

# 456 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 11:08 am

wha gwan rigz? dancehall question: what’s your feelings on turbulence?

^^^^^

Bah-bup, B-BOO!!!

Turbulence is ill…one of the best singers in the game right now…When he first come out, he sounded alot like sizzla, but he found his voice & he’s ill now. Plus he’s versatile, he can make R&B type tunes as well

Cloud Nine is a classic tune

124. pockets Says:

SMH at me thinking about going to see that new Mummy movie…lol

^why not, mummy 2 was the shit when i was younger

125. pockets Says:

mann wtf i downloaded the kid koodie mixtape off the strength of fux stanism and there were two good tracks on it, like the only two he sang on

126. rex hussla Says:

Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie – Erase Racism

“The ink iiiiiiiiiisss blaaaaack…the page is whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite…”

127. rex hussla Says:

I don’t really fuck with Atmosphere but this track is insane…

Atmosphere, Aesop Rock & MF Doom – Put Your Quarter Up

128. RIGZ Says:

LOL @ Bounty saying if the people of Kingston allow gay people to march thru Town in protest to homophobic lyrics, he’s packing he’s bags, flyin out & neva coming back to Yard

BULLET! BOOM BANG CONNECK! KA-BOOM!

129. Mark Twain Fame Says:

RIGZ Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 10:53 am
    Wall-E was the illest Pixar movie.

Better than Toy Story?

On some real shit, Toy Story is fucking classic

I mean toy story is my shit…def the best and a classic but damn if Wall-E isnt a super super close second…maybe a tie.

the “I kissed a girl” track is some random whtie chick singing about kissing a girl, and she hopes her boyfriend is cool with it, blah blah dumb real world bullshit blah, and how she tasted the other’s girls cherry chapstick…yada yada yada. it’s a rock pop track.

130. RIGZ Says:

Afta mi left from Jamaica outta foreign pon tour,
    Preaching, teaching the people for sure,
    Answer to Jah when him ah knock pon di door
    If you ignore you gwarn perish fi sure

You had to be in Yard Circa ’94 to understand the impact of this tune yah

131. Majaleeg Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 11:13 am
    Anybody have the no DJ mp3 of this shit? I NEED it [ll]

The Game feat. Kokane – Hard Liquor

Got it on CD, will upload it once I’m off the plantation.

132. RIGZ Says:

MTF

That sounds like a song I dont really wanna hear…I wanna see that Wall-E film tho

133. Boosie Says:

Nas killed that fried chicken song…..when busta came on it…..the swag dropped

134. Boosie Says:

If busta hadn’t been on Fried chicken…..I might of said Fried chicken>I know

But I know> Fried chicken….

Both beats are hot, but the fried chicken beat is more street/nostalgic