Video: Common – Gladiator (Live)

Here’s some footage of Lonnie doing a new joint off Invincible Summer that sounds pretty crazy.

via Pinboard

Related: DJ Semtex Previews Common’s Invincible Summer

89 Responses to “Video: Common – Gladiator (Live)”

1. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

bucktownnnnnnnnnnnnn!

2. Latarian Milton Says:

THE COOL

3. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Yo it may sound like an oxymoron but Scott Storch grew up a poor Jew. So he wasnt taught in the great ways of the Torah chapter:Monies

4. G7 Says:

you glad he at her, i put my joint in her mouth, thats what fascinate her.

5. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

6. Latarian Milton Says:

*embraces the martian* [||] (c) kid cudi

the kid is killing yall jive turkeys!

7. Latarian Milton Says:

*chokes on food* lololololol

8. Latarian Milton Says:

names album

Shekels 21:13

9. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Adi Borrowitz Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 1:31 pm

he needs a new Rabbi. and New good jew name.

10. Latarian Milton Says:

from storch story: “driving a phalanx of luxury cars”

*settles for having a phalanx of jordans*

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 1:31 pm

bucktownnnnnnnnnnnnn!

….home to the original gunclappas…

12. G7 Says:

storch feelin’ like krusty the clown now

13. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

G7 Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 1:35 pm
    storch feelin’ like krusty the clown now

Say word! SHOUT OUT Herschel Krustofski.

14. Adi Borrowitz Says:

true spit: my little cousin was asking my sister what kind of little hat some dudes were wearing at Sea World and my sister told them they were jewish and to ask me cuz she couldnt explain to him (he is 9). So I told that little nigga that they were Jewish and it was a religion and they pray to somebody other than Jesucristo and he was like “i dont get it” “why do they wear a little little hat with colors”. So at this point I was kind of annoyed by the kid and I was like “they have little horns they cover the hat with” and he was like ‘na unh’ and I said ‘Ya ask your mom if the Jewish people killed Jesucristo’ he then turns to the kitchen “Mamma Did the Jewish Kill Jesucristo” and she says “Ya thats why I dont like them” ……………*fucking dead*

15. G7 Says:

>>Say word! SHOUT OUT Herschel Krustofski.

^lmao!

16. Latarian Milton Says:

omfg *dying* @ fux but watch out because he’ll go to school saying that and the anti-defamation league will list “Aram Farouq” on their website as a anti-semite

17. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Adi Borrowitz Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 1:37 pm

…lol… Gotta love kids.

18. nation Says:

i swear to god if a n*gger wears The Hundreds and retro sneakers you will post their shit in a heartbeat b/c you think they’re hip you fucking dickrider

^ why the disrespect? isn’t that the same logic that got kid cudi on the nah right frontpage?

19. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Chea he lives in Utah and is in town on vacation with his parents. Swear to god their isnt any Jews in Utah

20. green eyes Says:

“they have little horns they cover the hat with” and he was like ‘na unh’

^ aww damn

21. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Rabbi Hyman Krustofski is the rabbi of Temple Beth Springfield. He is also the father of Krusty the Clown. He first appeared in the episode “Like Father, Like Clown.” In this episode and in “Today I Am a Clown,” he was voiced by Jackie Mason.

Mason won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance for his voice-performance as Rabbi Krustofski in “Like Father, Like Clown.”

gattdamn jews. 1 episode & he wins an Emmy.

22. nation Says:

man, I don’t care if it was scripted… that scene from Borat where he’s approaching Pam Anderson, mumbling the writings on his potato bag to her garnered that movie several screams and outcries from where i puffs from

classic, classic movie. they in no way fucked up the Borat form the UK & US show

23. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

*trips & falls*

…ANYBODY SEEN GREENY!?!?!?!?

24. green eyes Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

gattdamn jews. 1 episode & he wins an Emmy.

^ whyd i think Mel Brooks was someone in that?

25. G7 Says:

>>gattdamn jews. 1 episode & he wins an Emmy

^thats fukked up

26. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Nah But Ali G holding those panels with experts was classic classic tv. Bruno is going to kill too watch. I can handle the gayness, No turning off Blades of Glory 10minutes into it

27. green eyes Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

*trips & falls*

…ANYBODY SEEN GREENY!?!?!?!?

^ i could do that

ANYBODY SEEN GREENY!?!?!?!?

^she busy right now, call her back at the god hour

29. Latarian Milton Says:

why the disrespect?

lol gimmie a fucking break it’s just having fun i don’t disrespect lil eskimo

30. nation Says:

I’m not seeing the Bruno movie, it’s gonna ruin it for me. I would stop watching when they played he’s theme music, even if there was another segment after.

those Panels, and even better… those interviews where on the spot where he would gargle their words into some homonym (ll) was brilliance to me

31. Latarian Milton Says:

I can handle the gayness

not me. i turned the crying game off the second dude pulled off the shemale’s panties and a dick popped out. lol @ dude puking tho, i’d do the same if i thought i was bedding a chick and i got that kind of surprise

but bruno will be mad funny, i’ll be able to handle that

32. rex hussla Says:

33. nation Says:

>> When Ali G had that ex-DEA agent on the show and they were talking about drugs and shit I was pissing my pants [ll]

so which wuns is thee legal wuns

34. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Chea exactly I couldnt handle Blades of Glory and my Homie gave me ‘Brokeback’ for christmas and that shit is still in the shrink wrap, I am not a homophobe but that stuff on movies makes me cringe. Bruno not so much

Nation are you refferring to him saying shit like “you’re a racialist”

35. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

*trips & falls*

…ANYBODY SEEN GREENY!?!?!?!?

^ i could do that

WOHOOOO! (c: Homer)

36. Latarian Milton Says:

eating massive amounts of chocolate — ach ya oder nish nish (c) bruno *dies*

37. Adi Borrowitz Says:

so which wuns is thee legal wuns

^^ OHHHHHH damn when he raddled off like 40 names of types of weed . I was literally dead ………My Homie never returned my dvd set

Word to him going on a ride with the Popo. Lay down Honkey(c) ALi G

38. Dem Says:

^ i bet mad personal assistants/interns got fired for booking their employers on that show.

39. Latarian Milton Says:

lol @ ur friend giving you a brand new copy of brokeback mountain – what a handsome gift

40. Beezy Says:

*Throwing money in the air*

41. Ghost Writer Says:

Lonnie…..lmao

42. Adi Borrowitz Says:

*dead* Yo the word Handsome has mad versatility

i.e “thats a handsome amount of salted nuts” , “his car had a handsome look to it” “your titties are sitting handsome”

43. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Anybody watched Brokeback?[||]

44. rex hussla Says:

I don’t know if you know this, but dolphins ain’t fish. They is like us, they is mammaries.

>>Post that Swizzy on the Cold Play joint… Michael Jordan Tiger Woods I’m tryna get “That Oprah” money!

word, i’m about to.

46. 456 Says:

^come on, how did you not know?

47. nation Says:

a perks of being an 80’s baby, only hearing about The Crying Game when fun things happen on Nah Right

48. rex hussla Says:

What’s up? Being gay is the new coolest thing, which is why I came to gayest part of America ? Alabama!

49. rex hussla Says:

What is the different types of hasch out there? We all know that it’s called the bionic, the bomb, the puff, the blow, the black, the herb, the sensie, the cronic, the sweet Mary Jane, the shit, Ganja, split, reefa, the bad, the buddha, the home grown, the ill, the maui-maui, the method, pot, lethal turbo, tie, shake, skunk, stress, whacky, weed, glaze, the boot, dimebag, Scooby Doo, bob, bogey, back yard boogie. But what is the other terms for it?

50. Latarian Milton Says:

nation Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

i’m an 80s baby just not 1989 like ur young ass *counts shekels in 401k account*

51. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

456 Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:00 pm

^come on, how did you not know?

what the FUCK yall talkin about, what kinda filth is this shit. (screwface)

52. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Who Remembers an 80’s movie where this chick starts dressing as a dude and befriends this guy and she starts falling for him and at the end she takes off her shirt to show him he was a she??? that chick was hot

statiscally speaking theres atleast 5 gay niggas on nahright. No disrespect.

54. Adi Borrowitz Says:

*FUCKING DEAD*

55. rex hussla Says:

Adi Borrowitz Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    _____________________________________________________

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just One of The Guys?

That chick’s brother was an OG…remember his room was covered with naked chicks pictures, he was always trying to get laid hahahahaha

56. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Yo Mad Gays niggas going to be out this weekend in full bore….. Thats Why I am taking my sexy ass up to LA with the Wifey, I can only take so many faggots looking at me/staring at my dick at the Urinal….

^i remember that shit, and her little brother new the deal the whole time, and would fuck with her. Cosign she was kinda hot, the chick cut her hair short

58. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Just One of The Guys?

^^ YA thats it ……dude named his dick ‘Spike’ [||]

59. nation Says:

^ potna i’m still spending money from 98

60. rex hussla Says:

So, if this show teach you anything, it should teach you how to respek everyone: animals, children, bitches, spazmos, mingers, lezzers, fatty boombahs, and even gaylords. So, to all you lot watching this, but mainly to the normal people, respek. West side.

61. Latarian Milton Says:

*fingers salted nuts*

*throws em back*

*swallows*

that’s a handsome snack!

yo fux

63. Adi Borrowitz Says:

My hair is sitting handsomely with this new Gel

64. Dem Says:

statiscally speaking theres atleast 5 gay niggas on nahright. No disrespect.

^ …and that’s just out of the 1% that actually comment.

*epiphany*

what if the gay.com ad show up more often because it gets clicks?

65. nation Says:

My hair is sitting handsomely with this new Gel

^ cocaine dealer

66. rex hussla Says:

America national sport is called baseballs. It very similar to our sport, shurik, where we take dogs, shoot them in a field and then have a party.

67. Adi Borrowitz Says:

its laid back friday so I am rocking this shirt that has that military style I copped at Banana Republic

68. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Dem Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:08 pm
    statiscally speaking theres atleast 5 ___ niggas on nahright. No disrespect.

^ …and that’s just out of the 1% that actually comment.

*epiphany*

what if the ___.com ad show up more often because it gets clicks?

RASSSSSSSSSKLOT!

lol crazy cant even type the word gay

70. 456 Says:

^come on, how did you not know?

what the FUCK yall talkin about, what kinda filth is this shit. (screwface)

^i saw the crying game on dvd not knowing anything and ten minutes into it i knew it was dude. big hands, adam’s apple…

71. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

nation Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    My hair is sitting handsomely with this new Gel

^ cocaine dealer

told u, that nigga look like a coke dealer.

72. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    lol crazy cant even type the word ___

BUMMMMBAKLOT!

73. rex hussla Says:

Yo I’m here with my main man Buzz Lightyear.

When you arrived on the moon, was the people who lived there very friendly, or was they scared of you?

^did you finish watching it.

FUN FACT: a fag also played a James Bond girl.

75. rex hussla Says:

Why don’t they teach proper maffs in schools? Why teach in kilos and grams when you should deal in ounces, quarters and eighths?

76. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Fun Boy …. is a funny term

77. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

cOLD Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    lol crazy cant even type the word ___

BUMMMMBAKLOT!

Aww Crazy, you’re hurting my heart…*sobs*

78. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:15 pm

^did you finish watching it.

FUN FACT: a fag also played a James Bond girl.

BULLSHIT, who? Moneypenny back in the 60’s? she was kinda hard.

79. Adi Borrowitz Says:

photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1589/3737/1600/arambeezy.jpg

^^^^^ can ya’ll see that?????

80. Da PartyStarter Says:

Michelle Obama is a handsome woman…

81. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ rex hussla….add SPliff to that long list…whats good folks

82. Dem Says:

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

cOLD Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:15 pm

^did you finish watching it.

FUN FACT: a fag also played a James Bond girl.

BULLSHIT, who? Moneypenny back in the 60’s? she was kinda hard.

^ occtopussy had a manly visage.

83. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:21 pm

Michelle Obama is a handsome woman…

Quit while you’re ahead DPS….I’m sensitive about The Future First Lady

*daps Uncle*

84. Dem Says:

photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1589/3737/1600/arambeezy.jpg

^ *blogs from land’s perspective* the one in the black could get it

85. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:16 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 18th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

cOLD Says:

July 18th, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    lol crazy cant even type the word ___

BUMMMMBAKLOT!

Aww Crazy, you’re hurting my heart…*sobs*

im my house grow’n up, there was only had 2 “homo” talks in that house ever.

1. was when my dad Kuss mu moms out & told her he dont want none of her gay cuz’ns around his kids (myself, bro & sis) ever.

2. when i asked to get an earring @ 14, pops stop’d me cold, was like, “Women do that, you want to be a girl now, u like boys, gwan with this pantyman talk, take your ass in the house” …i was outside with friends @ the time.

SHOUT OUT Pops, Yardie88.

Flickchick: Caroline Cossey, who appears briefly in For Your Eyes Only (1981)— she’s in a pool scene with seven other girls, and is wearing a white bikini — is credited under her professional name, “Tula,” and was born Barry Cossey in England in 1954. Cossey began the process of sexual reassignment in 1972 and worked as a model and bit actress in the late ’70s/early ’80s. The English tabloid News of the World broke the news that Tula had once been a man soon after For Your Eyes Opened, and Cossey responded by writing the first of two autobiographies, Tula: I Am a Woman (1982). Cossey became an activist on behalf of transgendered people, and later published My Story (1990). She was the first post-op transsexual to pose nude in Playboy, and as of 1995 was happily married

^lol niggas was boning up to a dude.

*dies*

87. 456 Says:

LOL @ manly visage

88. LL(not the rappa) Says:

I stan for common…cant wait to hear the new LP.

89. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup Lil Ci-Ci (B-day ext wednesday, right? ), C88S88, cOLD, Greens(Pretty Foots, LOL), Dem , LL, Nate, LM, AB, RH, Cee-Lo and the rest?

Happy Friday!!

I drank a handsome amount of vodka last night.