Video: True Stories Radio With Mickey Factz Pt. 1

32 Responses to “Video: True Stories Radio With Mickey Factz Pt. 1”

1. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

COCKSUCKA!

2. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Walks in*

*Adjust Tie *

3. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Sorry but this nigga sucks and I have never even bothered to listen……. I already know

4. pockets Says:

^exactly

5. Big Homie Says:

yo big homie salutes for riding solo to dark knight, fuck that uve given me the courage to also go dolo if my broskis dont come through…this is too big to mis ayooo

^ I noticed the shows here are selling out fast. I dont have time to hit up the homies and sluts and wait on them to get back to me if they down to roll. Besides I can do a night without the club..etc, and see this movie. I just dont want to sit online tomorrow and have some dumb fuck ruin the movie just to be an ass. I been to the movies solo before. As long as I have my alcohol and snacks, I will be good. I’ve been waiting for this movie for the longest. I just wish I took the day off tomorrow. Movie is 2 1/2 hours long. Now I just need to find some shit to smoke up before the showtime.

im convinced all nah men have wee wee rot. and some of the heffas prolly loose with the kitty too

^greens is letting off the semi today

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 3:06 pm

COCKSUCKA!

SNATCHEATER!

*daps Crazy*

8. pockets Says:

holy mother of pearl is there a new mickey figz post erryday thisnigga has no life

9. green eyes Says:

hey big homie, wheres reston, va?

10. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

green eyes Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    DO U KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO PUT ON A RUBBER WHEN U DRUNK OFF HENNY! …Gattdamn Rocket Science!

^ BOOOOO This man!!!!

NooooNO. not the kid!

^CF:

12. Hatrick Swayze Says:

no I did listen for 33 seconds and then came to my conclusion and before I hear Eskay’s hate…… I did the Same to Kid Cudi’s day-n-nite and became a co-signer instantly …….WORD UP

Charles Hamilton is also trash, Wash up dirty ass nigga!

13. pockets Says:

im convinced all nah men have wee wee rot

^not me u know my dick still dangle past the knees

yo big homie i feel ur sentiments exactly, the anticipation has been too great. i feel like such an asshole cuz imax tickets are prolly already sold out, shiet normal tickets are prolly sold out and i didnt cop tickets yet

i love the Mickey hate, and i’m just gonna keep posting more shit and loving it.

15. green eyes Says:

^greens is letting off the semi today

^ who, lil ol me?

16. Big Homie Says:

hey big homie, wheres reston, va?

^ Where I am at now…lol. I work out there. It’s about 30 minutes (20 minutes when I drive) from DC. Why you stalking me??

17. Latarian Milton Says:

Charles Hamilton is also trash, Wash up dirty ass nigga!

*dies dies dies* OH GAWD!

^more ether

19. pockets Says:

20. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    # CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 3:06 pm

COCKSUCKA!

SNATCHEATER!

*daps Crazy*

*smacks CiCi on the Bum* Chuuuuch!

21. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 3:11 pm

hey big homie, wheres reston, va?

^ yes, yes i am. i have the gas masks and the electrical tape in my car, come out for a quickie on your next break.

22. Latarian Milton Says:

ass unwashed > asher roth

23. pockets Says:

i love the Mickey hate

^ew he jerks off to the comments, altho we’ve all done it

24. A.M. Kush Says:

GARBAGE.

25. yaboy Says:

LMAO @ the batman convo’s and the unprotected sex talk…

greenie stays on us (yes please) about condom use…

>>the only two new ninjas even worth mentioning/post about are Blu and Wale who gives a shit bout these other fags

you know what, you’re right. I’m gonna just turn the site into a Blu and Wale fan blog.

27. nation Says:

MICKEY FACTZ IS THE FUTURE OF HIP HOP

*bathes in battery acid*

28. Big Homie Says:

^ I bought mine online and it enables me to cut the line. But then again, the will call line will probably just as long. I’d suggest you to get the print out ticket online. It will be much easier.

29. pockets Says:

yo how many interviews can mickey figz possibly give in his lifetime, we wont stop till we know his social security number

30. pockets Says:

I’m gonna just turn the site into a Blu and Wale fan blog.

^FINALLYYYYY *high fives*

nah but those are just out of the new wave, you can still post about lupe n hov

31. D_Block_4_life Says:

Charles Hamilton is also trash
    False

32. Charles Oakley Says:

eskay Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 3:10 pm

^^^^^
    I think he’s decent and appreciate that he’s trying to do sometihing different. I know it’s been said before but I can only listen to so many songs about crack selling and n**** shooting. That song Mickey did with the Cool Kids was actually really good.

Soul Position (RJD2 & Blueprint) – Hand-Me-Downs