Video: Nas Interview w/ Angie Martinez Pt. 2

Previously: Part 1

79 Responses to “Video: Nas Interview w/ Angie Martinez Pt. 2”

1. yaboy Says:

WOW. SMH @ america.

Pockets…?

tinyurl.com/6l8qab

2. Joe 88 Says:

And of course N-A-S are the letters that spelled

3. Nanyanen Says:

that HERO beat is just ill. Atmospheric would be the best word to describe it.

4. !Ven-Tech? Says:

lol @ j88…i’m talkin about Papa Doc the Haitian Boss

*daps cOLD for the link*

@ ya

what up fam, I’m still around

5. Charles Oakley Says:

Eminem – Nail in the Coffin
    zshare.net/audio/154883997b4beee6/

6. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

7. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Barack is not running for the president of black people

he’s running for the president of the united states a.k.a. the free world

that’s where niggas get it twisted. you think the leader of the free world will ever be a black militant?

8. Joe 88 Says:

@Ven

lol, it’s all jokey jokes (c) martin)

9. Nanyanen Says:

@ Charles

eskay posted that and some other em joints like 6 weeks ago

10. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Ive always liked Rhymefest and I copped Blue Collar the cd.

*daps all*

ya’ll pathetic, going pro, but suck like Redick(c)Asher Roth

*hangs*

11. yaboy Says:

ven, check the inbox, i dont feel like retyping

12. Boosie Says:

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Barack is not running for the president of black people

he’s running for the president of the united states a.k.a. the free world

that’s where niggas get it twisted. you think the leader of the free world will ever be 100 pecent black?

13. yaboy Says:

cosign swayze, i think we were 2 of the 15K albums rhymefest sold…

14. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Fuck Me Santa Fuck Me Santa(c) Chick in Bad Santa

that shit is top5 Holiday movie, Word to the Griswolds

15. Nanyanen Says:

yaboy Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:07 pm
    cosign swayze, i think we were 2 of the 15K albums rhymefest sold…

^^ i didnt pay for the album but I cosign as well. shit is fire

16. yaboy Says:

this is nuts

17. Jimmy Valentime Says:

@yaboy

you can count me in that group

But The advance >>> the retail album …..

18. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Yaboy I think if after Brand New his single would have been the song with ODB that shit would have sold more, cuz that ODB song was straight up Radio Friendly…….

*sings* WHY DO YOU BUILDDDD ME UPPPPPPPPPPP

*tear drops for ODB* the nigga that started the singing shit

19. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Yo Yaboy I had heard of duke….

20. !Ven-Tech? Says:

lmao at boosie. don’t skew my words…you usin fox news tactics!

21. yaboy Says:

@hatrick

yeah true about the single. i actually met rhymefest at a concert a year or so back and he was just sitting in a chair in the lounge, no one seemed to recognize him… i tried to have an intelligent convo but was a little too ethered… i lost…

22. Nanyanen Says:

*tear drops for ODB* the nigga that started the singing shit

^^^ nah, that honor goes to Biz Markie

23. Hatrick Swayze Says:

fuck the goverment and local politiicians who win two fucking terms in a row and then are given that salary for the rest of their fucking lives……

24. Joe 88 Says:

^In all respect for ODB, that shit sounds terrible.

25. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Nanyanen Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    *tear drops for ODB* the nigga that started the singing shit

^^^ nah, that honor goes to Biz Markie

^^ i stand corrected

26. peteROC Says:

HHID hasn’t gone plat yet???

27. yaboy Says:

@joe,

no xbox live for a minute, had to send my xbox away for a 2nd time to get fixed… smh…

28. Jimmy Valentime Says:

any of you ever heard of

Go Out Clothes by rhyme Fest

It was ill because what they did was they took dirt off your shoulder and then remix the beat

it was different enough that it didnt sound like a mixtape track

but you cna still recognize what he was rhyming over …

29. yaboy Says:

peteROC Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

HHID hasn’t gone plat yet???
    in the US it hasnt… i think its at like 925K

30. Hatrick Swayze Says:

in the infamous words of 2x that nigga Rhymefest still eating off Jesus Walks…..true spit I had the original Rhymefest version of it and its basically verbatim what Kanye spit except the 3rd verse….true Kanye had a machine behind him to pump it out..but Rhymefest was well taken care of

31. Boosie Says:

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

lmao at boosie. don’t skew my words…you usin fox news tactics!
    ________________________________

lol, you caught that.

32. Boosie Says:

what up Jud

33. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Why do everyone on myspace thinks someone is hating on them? Every profile name “laughing at ya’ll” or “Ya’ll bitches need a life” all types of shit. Is it just one main hater that has a profile that hate on every bitch across the world? I wanna know who’s the hater? Besides will hatcher

34. Jud Buechler Says:

what up fam, what up Enon

35. Hatrick Swayze Says:

The Gaps Slim Fit Flat Front Khaki > ________

36. Iceberg Slim Says:

Diddy’s “Raisin in the Sun” Nominated For Two Emmys

37. Enon Says:

greetings and saluations, hello there Lanna

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Iceberg Slim Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

Diddy’s “Raisin in the Sun” Nominated For Two Emmys

and The Wire was shut out again….smh

39. Joe 88 Says:

yaboy Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:15 pm
    @joe,

^Damn, what you got yours when they first came out? Those the ones that seems to have all the problems, so I heard
    ———————————————————————————-

>Boosie Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:17 pm
    what up Jud

*Dies on the spot*

40. Lanna Jouja Says:

hey guys, hows it going. hello Biddick

41. Latarian Milton Says:

@ yaboy

word greg mortensen is awesome

i met him last year, dude is so humble

he has done so much in the region it’s incredible

sadly hip-hop culture is 50 years behind the curve so convicted d r u g d e a l e r s get shouts in ever song but dude is utterly unknown – smh

btw big props to mortal tech for being part of the future and part of the solution – dude is smart

42. Nanyanen Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

43. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*dead*

I got a song for you too bitch, daughter dont sing(c) Chappelle

She wears underwear with dickholes in em…….

*hates on handicap space on GP*

GOT DAMN MUST BE TWO SIDESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

44. Biddick Louvear Says:

who called me?

45. Jakk Crakker Says:

# Biddick Louvear Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:20 pm

who called me?
    ———————————–

me nigger, git my coddon field in da bakk

46. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/djf500/200807161044DOWJONESDJONLINE000609_FORTUNE5.htm

BEEF E.COLI AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
    Gatttdamn!

(searches for vedgieburgers)

47. Latarian Milton Says:

The Gaps Slim Fit Flat Front Khaki > ________

*daps fux*

ur clothing swag is correct, those are quite nice [||]

lots of gap’s shit is fugly but every once in a while they get it right

48. Jud Buechler Says:

what up lads

49. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*daps chea*

Ya homie simple and they fit handsomely

50. yaboy Says:

boosie bored today i guess..

51. Lubara Simpkins Says:

# Jud Buechler Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

what up lads

lad,what are you doing that’s my word lad.

it’s mangos son.

yo, fuck ya’ll niggas who are on that Obama ain’t Black shit, word up. if he ain’t Black then neither am I and millions of other “African Americans”. I wish a motherfucker would come in my face offline and try to tell me I ain’t Black.

53. PLUG Says:

smh @ people still eating beef. //

*continues eating salad with extra beets*

54. Latarian Milton Says:

they fit handsomely

lol

55. D-san Says:

After listening to the album for like the 20th time, I can’t see why more people don’t really consider Nas to be the G.O.A.T. Cats like Jay and Wayne get mentioned all the time, but to me them niggas ain’t really SAYING anything.

56. Enon Says:

# Lubara Simpkins Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

it’s mangos son.

Sir Lad, you must have mistaken yourself.

57. Iceberg Slim Says:

eskay Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

obama is black..

have a cup of water and drop one drop of oil in it what color does it become….

58. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Eskay if you aint black then I aint black.

jam of the week

59. Latarian Milton Says:

i been saying shawty lo was the sh*t, sorry but sometimes swag > lyricism (c) thousands of backpackers in chicago who got punchlines but will never get put on

60. Jakk Crakker Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Nigger yu ain blakk, fix my blawg in da bakk

61. Iceberg Slim Says:

D-san Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:25 pm

dont be silly and dumb, jay always says sumthin even when he says nuthin, dont confuse what u dont get with him not saying anything..as for wayne thats a diff. story

62. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Wayne

^^^WTF when does he get mentioned??? *extinction*

63. Latarian Milton Says:

have a cup of water and drop one drop of oil in it what color does it become….

the oil sits on top like a bubble (?)

64. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

eskay Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

u african bootyscratcher. (pause)

65. yaboy Says:

Chea/hatrick

interesting read as well… especially hatrick cause youre a manager (employer)

nytimes.com/2008/07/15/jobs/15shift.html?ex=1216958400&en=8c5efd6e5c5b7c01&ei=5070&emc=eta1

66. Hatrick Swayze Says:

No Homo/no backpacker(one in the same too me) but I am anticipating Skillz album

67. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Jakk Crakker Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:26 pm
    # eskay Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Nigger yu ain blakk, fix my blawg in da bakk

Who Wanna baddle!

68. Latarian Milton Says:

@ yaboy ur linkage game is ill today

*reads article*

from now on call me and fux Rom and Ori Brafman

*adjusts yamaka*

*buys las vegas…irrationally*

69. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ a young nigga saying yesterday that wayne will never fall off. Now i’m a fan (sourt of) of his music, but I know it’s a trillie stupid mu’fukkas that think that also, that kinda makes me wanna see him fall off, just to see them say shit like “oh, I never really fucked with wayne, I grew my dreads because I thought they would look cool”

Another thing dude said was, wayne popularity right now is higher than any rapper ever. I almost passed out, & he was 19, smh.

70. D-san Says:

you can’t tell me wayne hasn’t been getting mentioned everywhere since his last mixtape. Jay made like one or two songs the past couple of albums where he’s spitting something i wanna hear about. I shun rap that glamorizes drugs and murder, and ignorance. sorry.

71. yaboy Says:

*daps Chea*

72. Nanyanen Says:

D-SAN… where u stay at in Tokyo???

73. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

____________________________________________________________

well that was me who said that…..But I was making a point as to who whites prefer, since most of them vote. They want a nice, soft, sweet, humble black man…who displays white characteristics and occasionally listens to sheryl crow…..

I never said that you shouldn’t like it….I just pointed out and analyzed the situation….Word to blacks liking Bill Clinton

74. Boosie Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:31 pm

_________________________________________________________

Joe,

the kid is 19…you gotta cut him some slack…He never learned rap history or saw its primitive stages….He is basing it off of his experiences..

We all know that EVERY single rapper falls off…thats the nature of the game…Just like Every Ball player can’t play ball forever….

rap is like a B-ball career….the kids need to know that

75. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO and smh

76. D-san Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:32 pm

D-SAN… where u stay at in Tokyo???
    ………………….

Actually I’m part-time in Yokohama.

77. Nanyanen Says:

D-san Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 12:37 pm
    # Nanyanen Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 12:32 pm

D-SAN… where u stay at in Tokyo???
    ………………….

Actually I’m part-time in Yokohama.

^^^ so you’re stationed there?

78. D-san Says:

Nah, not now. Left last year. My Fiance is still there so i’m back and forth from VA.

79. Nanyanen Says:

I C… click on the blue… I stay out there too