Crooked I – Stronger/Best Rapper Alive Freestyle

In response to Vibe.com’s Best Rapper Alive contest, Crooked I decided to demolish Kanye’s “Stronger” instrumental.

Crooked I – Stronger/Best Rapper Alive Freestyle

If you want to vote for Crook, he’s in the Big Pun bracket.

In related news, someone claiming to be Lupe Fiasco has released a statement denouncing Vibe’s contest and asking fans not to take part in it.

132 Responses to “Crooked I – Stronger/Best Rapper Alive Freestyle”

1. crooked I Says:

*daps eskay*

2. Sean Coonery Says:

fuckery

3. Jamz Says:

Ain’t no best! (c) Nas

4. Dem Says:

Vibe.com’s Alumnah.com’s Best Rapper Alive contest

5. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Dinosaurs ate good at one point too……*goes Independent* No Boosie

6. Dem Says:

just another corn on the COB.

7. crooked I Says:

Ain’t no best! (c) Nas

^truth.com

8. BKScribe Says:

Hmm… de ja MUTHAFUCKIN vu

9. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Real Talk somebody swooped up Alumnah’s greatest post and gave it to management at VIBE passing it off as their idea…..YO CHEA send a C&D

10. green eyes Says:

# Dem Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Vibe.com’s Alumnah.com’s Best Rapper Alive contest

^ word

*takes vibes checks*
    *fires phuque*

11. BKScribe Says:

greatest rapper alive…. in puns bracket…. what forbidden arts hath raised pun from the grave..

pun would dismantle crook n his shit came out a decade ago.

btw FUCK VIBE.COM

12. green eyes Says:

rey should be hopping mad

r.i.p phuques ashy larry hands

14. Dem Says:

i’m sure it’s just a huge conspir–uh.. coincidence.

15. Iceberg Slim Says:

crooked I = the baddest dude at the playground in b. ball, but until he gets in the pros (drops a classic album) he dont count..

16. Jamz Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

^^But, that’s the way of the Internet, steal from others until it is stolen from you. Why have your own ideas when you can steal someone elses with less effort…

17. green eyes Says:

# Jamz Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:05 pm

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

^ ima start stealing your posts jamz

rey should be hopping mad

^rey should be considering stem cell to some how shrink his head on his shoulders.

19. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Rey Might kill himself over this, He has whiteboy tendencies

20. Iceberg Slim Says:

Nas new album is very good and makes you think, but honestly i kinda feel like its a mood killa, it got me on sum mississippi burning sh!t/malik abdual shabazz/jenna 6

21. Jamz Says:

^ ima start stealing your posts jamz

^^Get in line Greena, it’s already been done several times…LOL!

22. Dem Says:

*goes to Jamz’s blog*

*nods approvingly*

*scrolls down*

*sees picture of Khia*

*blocks site*

23. green eyes Says:

# Hatrick Swayze Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:06 pm

Rey Might kill himself over this, He has whiteboy tendencies

^ i thought whiteboys killed large amounts of other people before turning the gun o themselves?

*hides in reys fitted*

24. green eyes Says:

# Jamz Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

^ ima start stealing your posts jamz

^^Get in line Greena, it’s already been done several times…LOL!

^ the bastrards!!!!!

25. Hatrick Swayze Says:

that too greens

26. Jamz Says:

Dem Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:08 pm
    *goes to Jamz’s blog*

*nods approvingly*

*scrolls down*

*sees picture of Khia*

*blocks site*

^^Now, go wash your hands to prevent the spread of e-bacteria…LOL Khia is that kind of virus….

^ya, that was the point to off set the buffoonery

theres nothing new under the sun. Stop cryin and blog harder

29. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:10 pm

^ya, that was the point to off set the buffoonery

the buffoonery will nvr stop, its older than u and i

30. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

what happend? send me a link. (pause)

31. Dem Says:

^ Nah, his arms cant reach his temples. he should consider suicide by cop or overdosing, should it come to that. Noose is obviously out as well…

32. Jamz Says:

green eyes Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:09 pm
    # Jamz Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

^ ima start stealing your posts jamz

^^Get in line Greena, it’s already been done several times…LOL!

^ the bastrards!!!!!

^^One time I posted a personal story about myself, and some other site took it then emailed me and asked if I had read this dope post on their site…

the buffoonery will nvr stop, its older than u and i

^truth, but there must be balance. I would go as far as saying its a necessary evil.

^GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

35. blaze22 Says:

claiming to be Lupe Fiasco

Ghost blogger?

^you should feel honored

37. Jamz Says:

I’m glad to see the Rey’s enormous head jokes are still alive and well around these parts…

38. Hatrick Swayze Says:

^^^^^^^^^^LMAO *blogs from the Ifux Prespective*

39. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:15 pm

^you should feel honored

^ fuck that

40. BKScribe Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:12 pm

theres nothing new under the sun. Stop cryin and blog harder

^we’re not talkin bout THAT kinda blog.. ayo btw

green eyes Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
    # Dem Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 1:57 pm

*takes Hatrick’s and cOLD’s checks for my cut*

^ *takes all three*
    *goes on vacation*

^ *flies to her getaway spot*

*puts on ski mask*

*tells her & her friends this*: http://www.tinyurl.com/5chnh8

42. Jamz Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:15 pm

^you should feel honored

^^I was. It’s the greatest form of flattery.

43. Hatrick Swayze Says:

^^^ WHAT a cornball, Timbs look so fucking stupid in the Heat…….I will take a picture with the Wifey and Mickey on GP this weekend

^teetering ayo territory

45. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:13 pm
    the buffoonery will nvr stop, its older than u and i

thats the truth, cause i dont want to hear any songs of the new nas album friday night at the club….no disrespect to the lil homie

46. Jamz Says:

If record labels and movie companies can’t stop the theft of their some what guarded media from leaking out to the masses, how in thee hell can bloggers stop it from happening?

47. Hatrick Swayze Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:13 pm
    the buffoonery will nvr stop, its older than u and i

^^^^^^^*sings*

GOT DAMN MUST BE TWO SIDESSSSSSSSSS

48. Jamz Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:18 pm

^teetering ayo territory

^^Yep, I second guessed it when I hit “Submit Comment”…

^Jamz you raise a good point, and this is somthing I’ve brought up in the past to try get some understand. Unfortunetly Nas constituents could’nt provide as such. HOW DO THESE ALBUMS GET LEAKED.

50. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

green eyes Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:01 pm
    # Dem Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 1:57 pm

*takes Hatrick’s and cOLD’s checks for my cut*

^ *takes all three*
    *goes on vacation*

^ *flies to her getaway spot*

*puts on ski mask*

*tells her & her friends this*: http://www.tinyurl.com/5chnh8

^ kinky. i heard bmore men like it rough

edit Nah’s > Nas

52. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I heard B-More likes it unprotected

53. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

hey, i cant knock the nigga, hes Smashin MC on the reg. i doubt shes suckin’em off, but a fuck is a fuck i guess.

54. moresickaMC Says:

Crooked I for West Coast Mayor!The audacity of dope.

Snoop lookin like McCain right now

kinky. i heard bmore men like it rough

^shootouts is similar to the wild west, broad daylight face to face without a vest.

56. Dem Says:

HOW DO THESE ALBUMS GET LEAKED.

^ you know that one clepto “friend” you used to have? he works at the studio. or the pressing plant. or is a weed carrier.

57. green eyes Says:

# Hatrick Swayze Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:23 pm

I heard B-More likes it unprotected

^ i thoght that was you?

I heard B-More likes it unprotected

^da fuck you mean izzy dead, nigga laying there like a new born baby god!

59. BKScribe Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:22 pm

^do you know how many hands songs and full albums pass through in pre production…

from interns to studio engineers to assistants to A&R’s playin it for their people to retailers who get them early due to good relationships with distributors to the pressing plant..

the black album was leaked thru the pressing plant..

and I personally had a copy of bullet proof wallets a month before it dropped… but I had ethics… i also had a bullet riddled wallet as a result of those ethics but I digress

60. Jamz Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:22 pm

^^Leaks can happen in several ways. One of the most popular is swiping the music at listening parties. Those can be months in advance before the official release. Hand off a copy to the wrong person then they make a copy or steal it.

Another way is at the packaging plants where the media is packaged and boxed for shipping. Employees take copies there as well and leak them. I’m quite sure there are other ways, but those are the two I hear about the most.

61. Hatrick Swayze Says:

The audacity of dope.

^^ WTF this doesnt make any sense

The Vivaciousness of ankles

^ i thoght that was you?

^blood claut, its gorilla warfare, no one is safe.

63. Joe 88 Says:

Jamz and BK

^I see I said.

69. Hatrick Swayze Says:

LMAO ……… Booo fuck you(c) Chase Utley

shout out CiCi

70. buddyholly Says:

I feel so proud that I went in to a brick&motar store and paid my hard earned monies for my physical copy of the compact disc “Untitled” by Nas

Havent done that in 7 years.. appluad me niggers

71. Dem Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:29 pm

Jamz and BK

^I see I said.

^ yo, my explanation was far more succinct, and furthermore, i got john blaze shit, and i’d like to see Jamz and/or BK try that shit on a fuckin’ train.

72. buddyholly Says:

I STILL look at Crooked I with a Crooked eye…

WHERE THE FUCK IS WHO PT3 FROM MY NIGGA JOE BUDDENS????

I NEED THAT SHIT!!!

73. green eyes Says:

dammit. use more condoms people. wee wee rot is not a good look.

74. Hatrick Swayze Says:

^^^^^^ MA the Meatloaf …….

75. Latarian Milton Says:

~stonehenge~

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:23 pm
    I heard B-More likes it unprotected

^ “RIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZ (not the nahgger)… I’m hit!”

77. Latarian Milton Says:

fux hav u been coppin the countdown packs g? i think i’m grabbing the one this wknd and also the whole clark kent pack (long as i don’t have to stand in line 4ever)

78. Big Homie Says:

I just bought my ticket for the Dark Knight for midnight show. Going solo fuck that. I just need to figure out what I am going with as far as drink choice for my flask. Any suggestions?

79. nation Says:

I’d like to propose a toast

… I said toast motherfucker

Joe 88 Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:26 pm
    *waits in getaway car for billz*

Hatrick Swayze Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:23 pm

I heard B-More likes it unprotected

*Gets hit by stray*

*Dies in the getaway whip*

You wrong for dat one

^B’more stay in the crossfire. Lol

81. Latarian Milton Says:

drew barrymore > b-more

82. Hatrick Swayze Says:

NAH Chea the last J’s I bought was the Black Fathers Day Jawns….

I might have to look at this weekends and Ima be in LA so I know of a few spots

83. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

^ green tea. its good for you

Big Homie Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

^Long Island

85. Big Homie Says:

green tea. its good for you

^ I’m talking about alcohol.

86. buddyholly Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

^^^ damn you lost my nigga. I’m going 6 niggas deep friday to the IMAX

It’s time for you get new friends

87. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

Some Henny Nigga, man Up!

88. green eyes Says:

^^^ damn you lost my nigga. I’m going 6 niggas deep friday to the IMAX

It’s time for you get new friends

^ its time you get a girl. you gay

89. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Nation did the Skillz leak?? if you gots it I gots to have it, No Spike

90. Latarian Milton Says:

I’m going 6 niggas deep

that’s dalmation doggy deep – shut up!

91. nation Says:

*waits in getaway car for billz*

^ isn’t that’s precious Bonnie. another Plug/Kheri Wes moment or does Billz owe you money?

92. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:39 pm

green tea. its good for you

^ I’m talking about alcohol.

^ im trying to help you live to see 33.

93. nation Says:

people are checking for Skillz?

*brbogey*

Some Henny Nigga, man Up!

^word, but a lil weed smoke before the flick would be about right.

95. Latarian Milton Says:

*feels froggy*

*leaps*

96. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I dont go to the Theatre in the states

GO to Tijuana VIP they have lazy’boyz with Food and Drinks while you Watch……

97. nation Says:

^ probably my favorite Yeezy song

98. Hatrick Swayze Says:

From Where??? : Skillz = DOPE DOPE record

99. Hatrick Swayze Says:

a Kid Named Cudi dropped …WOOOOOOO(c) Coccoa

100. Latarian Milton Says:

the fact that crooked i has a bentley means these banks really fucked us by loaning money to literally anybody

i wonder what he reported his annual income as when he got the loan:

$200,000 RA DA DA DA NEEYA WEST COAST!

101. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:41 pm
    Some Henny Nigga, man Up!

^word, but a lil weed smoke before the flick would be about right.

Kna’Mean! Nigga Take the 5th Size Bottle! MAN UP Nigga! No Skirt on the bitch, No Nothin!

102. Hatrick Swayze Says:

milk carton status: E aka Nore

103. Latarian Milton Says:

I dont go to the Theatre in the states

GO to Tijuana VIP they have lazy’boyz with Food and Drinks while you Watch……

lol @ fux he’s that dude that been to too tijuana so much that american shit isn’t fun to him no more *dies*

nation Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:40 pm
    *waits in getaway car for billz*

^ *blank stare*

He’s the driver. Smarten up Nas.

105. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Word Chea having Some Ceviche with Coronas out the cooler and watching a movie in a love seat is some shit I cant go back from

*sneaks in 40oz into Imax*

106. Latarian Milton Says:

milk carton status: landlord

107. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

SHOUT OUT the half Gal bottle of Henny @ the family cookout… that shit be gon in like 2 hours.

milk carton status: E aka Nore

^word *adds el feces to carton*

109. nation Says:

you’ll only catch me pushing if the driver’s tired

110. green eyes Says:

^ *gets queasy*
    a while back, i crawled into that bottle, woke up buck naked on the floor and saw the bottle empty on the other side of the room with no recollection of finishing it. i havent been able to touch it since

111. blaze22 Says:

mayonnaise colored benz i push miracle whips

Yeah that beat and lyrics are fucking tight. I remember hearing that song the day I bought the album and knew Kanye was going to be around for awhile. He had the swag and the confidence to get to the top.

112. Latarian Milton Says:

ill

113. Malakidagod Says:

DATS NIGGA CROOKED I IS LAME FUCK HIM HES WACK MY NIGGA BLU IS BETTER THAN HIM IF YA DONT KNW BOUT BLU & EXILE GOOGLE IT

114. Big Homie Says:

Some Henny Nigga, man Up!

^ That is what I always drink. I will probably go with that.

115. Latarian Milton Says:

Malakidagod Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:52 pm

daag fux is getting creative with the aliases *props*

116. blaze22 Says:

# Malakidagod Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:52 pm

Nope. No one around hear has ever heard of Blu. Who is that?

117. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

green eyes Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:51 pm

^ *gets queasy*

yea, henny aint no good, i bust’d a broad down 1 time drunk, nutted, fell asleep right on top of her ass, woke up, dick was still hard inside… fucked again… she was 1 of those “curious Bi’Bitches” that could not give up a good fuckin…. SHOUT OUT ALL THE BI Bitches…

118. green eyes Says:

^ i hope you used a condom

119. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*fucking dead*

GOT DAMN MUST BE TWO SIDESSSSSSSSSSSSS

120. pockets Says:

yo big homie salutes for riding solo to dark knight, fuck that uve given me the courage to also go dolo if my broskis dont come through…this is too big to mis ayooo

121. Latarian Milton Says:

fell asleep right on top of her ass, woke up, dick was still hard inside

people on NR have incredible imaginations

122. BKScribe Says:

fuk batman midnight shows been sold out here since last week…

im goin 9am tomorrow

123. Latarian Milton Says:

XXX flavored vitamin water = incredible

124. Hatrick Swayze Says:

all you niggas that cant wait for a movie a couple days or somethin’ is borderline gay

*joins line to get Jordans days early on GP*

Yo See Me in Vegas Labor Day Weekend.

125. Big Homie Says:

i hope you used a condom

^ What the hell is a condom?

Henney is really not that bad. Just got to take it easy when drinking it. I drank so much Henney and Henney and Coke, when I just drink a Coke, I have an after taste of Henney…smh

126. Most_Incredible! Says:

zshare is awfully slow 2day … anybody else got that problem or is it me?

127. CS88_rich_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

green eyes Says:

July 17th, 2008 at 2:58 pm

^ i hope you used a condom

DO U KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO PUT ON A RUBBER WHEN U DRUNK OFF HENNY! …Gattdamn Rocket Science!

128. pockets Says:

# Latarian Milton Says:
    July 17th, 2008 at 2:48 pm

milk carton status: landlord

^nah he was here earlier, we were making fun of kid cooties

129. Hatrick Swayze Says:

ya zshare fucking up …..I was trying to Hear a Mistah Fab jawn and it never loaded ………

*looks around* WHAT YOU LOOKING AT , MISTAH FAB Got spit!!!!!!

130. green eyes Says:

^ BOOOOO This man!!!!

im convinced all nah men have wee wee rot. and some of the heffas prolly loose with the kitty too

131. Big Homie Says:

^ I noticed the shows here are selling out fast. I dont have time to hit up the homies and sluts and wait on them to get back to me if they down to roll. Besides I can do a night without the club..etc, and see this movie. I just dont want to sit online tomorrow and have some dumb fuck ruin the movie just to be an ass. I been to the movies solo before. As long as I have my alcohol and snacks, I will be good. I’ve been waiting for this movie for the longest. I just wish I took the day off tomorrow. Movie is 2 1/2 hours long. Now I just need to find some shit to smoke up before the showtime.

132. kasen Says: