Video: Theophilus London x Rocksmith – Keep Up

New video from Theophilus London and Rocksmith clothing. I know, I know, who the fuck is Theophilus London? I don’t really know myself. It doesn’t really help that he’s not rapping in this video, but rather running around a rooftop hiding from a creepy Asian guy. I do remember him and Mickey having a track together a while back. Lucky for all of us, Crack Distributors Radio just posted the interview and freestyle that you’ll find after the jump which we can all watch in order to get familiar. Or you can pass and just hate in the comments, which I’m guessing many of you will.

Theophilus London Interview

Theophilus London Freestyle

18 Responses to “Video: Theophilus London x Rocksmith – Keep Up”

*doesn’t watch*

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

….A cat falls in a Pool, a Rooster laughs, Moral of the story: A wet Pussy makes a cock feel good.

3. Reggin Says:

4. catch22 Says:

creepy Aisan guy

spell check

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

^Sound like one of those jokes I used to hear from the old heads on the block. My great-grandfather’s homeboys used to stay with the sublimes.

6. Nanyanen Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:02 pm
    Nanyanen Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:00 pm
    pockets Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 2:58 pm
    yo why the heck didnt joe enter the nyoil contest with his b-more angst swagger

^^ Didn’t RIGZ say he might do a verse?

Looking back, I’m starting to think I shouldve done a regular verse instead of trying to battle Nyoile.

^lol @ this ninja “4.3,2,1″ Canibus’d himself.

^^ ‘who wanna see Nanyanen get wild??’

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

ummm….aight….

8. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

Ol’heads (pause) got the best jokes.

9. catch22 Says:

this dude fails the thirty second listen test.

10. green eyes Says:

lol @ crazy

11. Nanyanen Says:

Young MC is neither young nor an MC. Discuss.

I’m ghoztttt.

12. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

ummm….aight….

we all know how “YOU” feel about wet pussy… (Gives Peoples eyebrow)

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:08 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

ummm….aight….

we all know how “YOU” feel about wet pussy… (Gives Peoples eyebrow)

You know how I feel, huh? *gives Crazy the side-eye*

^Hey CS88, are they really crackin’ down like that? Or is that just a small percentage?

>>this dude fails the thirty second listen test.

he didn’t say anything….

16. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

Fuck yea, my people got swooped up afew days ago, they lockin niggas up all over jersey, the county jails are packed right now… the judges are thrown books @ niggas, Niggas gotta pay CASH bail only WITH the background check of where the cash came from, Fuckin police Spotlights all over trenton, camden, East orange… niggas is layin low right now… the jakes lockin MAD niggas up.

>>this dude fails the thirty second listen test.

or did you mean his freestyle? I thought it was aight.

D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

^I remember last year they locked like 30+ 9-trey ninjas up in Da Bricks. I was like whoa, that sounds like a lot. But it’s madd ninjas in Jerz. That’s back when I was contemplating moving to the Forest Hill section.