Video: Tanya Morgan – The Bridge (Live)

Live @ The El Rey in Hollywood, 7/12/08.

Shouts to Ben.

36 Responses to “Video: Tanya Morgan – The Bridge (Live)”

Shoutouts to Filthy.

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

^Hey CS88, are they really crackin’ down like that? Or is that just a small percentage?

Fuck yea, my people got swooped up afew days ago, they lockin niggas up all over jersey, the county jails are packed right now… the judges are thrown books @ niggas, Niggas gotta pay CASH bail only WITH the background check of where the cash came from, Fuckin police Spotlights all over trenton, camden, East orange… niggas is layin low right now… the jakes lockin MAD niggas up.

3. sleep Says:

It was written»illmatic»untitle»lost tape»stillmatic

^I remember last year they locked like 30+ 9-trey ninjas up in Da Bricks. I was like whoa, that sounds like a lot. But it’s madd ninjas in Jerz. That’s back when I was contemplating moving to the Forest Hill section.

5. catch22 Says:

eskay Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:23 pm
    >>this dude fails the thirty second listen test.

or did you mean his freestyle? I thought it was aight

yeah the freestyle. sounds like my homies when they get blazed and think they can spit.

*throws up nine trey*

7. catch22 Says:

LMAO @ this picture

8. Mark Twain Fame Says:

#

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Terminator: Salvation – Teaser Trailer.

I heard this is gonna be in the previews during DK.

Crazy…that teaser was dope, I put it up on the blog…gave credit where it’s due.

eskay Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    *throws up nine trey*

^Only thing you throw up is Henny shots, spartan.

10. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:26 pm

yea man, shit is crazy right now, bodies poppin up in parks, lakes & shit, peoples doors gettin kicked in… gotta watch who u fuckin with & who they fuck with. lotta hitman shit goin on lately, catchin niggas outside they crib, on the low, all types of ninja shit.

11. Big Homie Says:

LMAO @ this picture

^ Did you catch the Claim to Fame section? WOOOW LMAO

12. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# sleep Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 3:24 pm

It was written»illmatic»untitle»lost tape»stillmatic

I can agree with that, except I liked Illmatic a lil bit more than IWW.

13. sleep Says:

16. Ghost Writer Says:

*counts ones*

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:26 pm

^Them lil’ muhfuckas is spreadin’ around B’more like wildfire. I remember when I came back home from NYC in ’03, I was like, nah, that could never be us. Then I started noticing ’em pop up left and right. Now you can’t turn a corner without seeing a red hat. It’s even in the burbs now, but it’s a lot of section 8 parts of Baltimore County. Harford County got a lot of NYC/NJ gang ninjas over there because it’s RIGHT off 95 and they take section 8 over there too. Especially in Edgewood.

18. Da PartyStarter Says:

# catch22 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 3:28 pm

LMAO @ this picture

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Claim to Fame: Common debuted in 1992 with the album Can I Borrow A Dollar?, and maintained a significant underground following into the late 90s, after which he gained notable mainstream success through his work with the Soulquarians. His first major label album, Like Water for Chocolate, received widespread critical acclaim and moderate commercial success. Its popularity was matched by 2005’s Be, which was nominated in the 2006 Grammy Awards for Best Rap Album.

What does Common have to do with Cam’ron? Looks like lack of proof reading or someone simply ot doing thier effin’ job.

Wassup, Nahbians? DBillz, Lil Ci-ci, C88S88, MTF, Greenie, BH, C22, BH, S.K.(no me) and the rest?

19. Salvia_Blunts Says:

yo what song is that where they got the belly interlude with method man saying, “whoa easy there cowboy..i just came to see if we could do sumtin..”

then the verse comes in, “yo u wanna test cash brown, arrest cash brown….”

sum 1 help me with this!

AYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!help a dude out

20. Most_Incredible! Says:

*logs on*

# sleep Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 3:32 pm

blueprint»it was written
    Illmatic»reasonable doubt
    Untitle»black album
    Lost tape» volume 1
    Rest of jay disograpy»nas

*see’s that the same ol endless discussion is on*
    *sigh*

whatevver … sup nahright?

21. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

^Them lil’ muhfuckas is spreadin’ around B’more like wildfire. I remember when I came back home from NYC in ‘03, I was like, nah, that could never be us. Then I started noticing ‘em pop up left and right. Now you can’t turn a corner without seeing a red hat. It’s even in the burbs now, but it’s a lot of section 8 parts of Baltimore County. Harford County got a lot of NYC/NJ gang ninjas over there because it’s RIGHT off 95 and they take section 8 over there too. Especially in Edgewood.

yea man, lil’niggas have NO problem klap’n a nigga in the back in the middle of the night, run down, run ya pockets, whatever. gotta watch everybody, and the bitches is gettin niggas setup with ease. fuckin Blood groupies.

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps DiscoStu*

23. Salvia_Blunts Says:

i like my hoes on x like eminem……….ehhh?

24. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Cash Brown – The Life ??????????

25. Latarian Milton Says:

WOW.

26. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Cam is a buffoon

27. Salvia_Blunts Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:42 pm
    Cash Brown – The Life ??????????

…my man (no homo)

28. Hatrick Swayze Says:

[Ichiro] happens to be baseball’s amalgam of Anthony Robbins and George Carlin. Every year, after the AL manager addresses his team, Ichiro bursts from his locker, a bundle of kinetic energy, and proceeds, in English, to disparage the National League with an H-bomb of F-bombs, stunning first-timers who had no idea Ichiro speaks the queen’s language fluently and making returnees happy that they had played well enough to see the pep talk again.

^^^^^^^^

LMAO

29. Salvia_Blunts Says:

fuckk…the shit aint youtubeing….i know its cash brown and i know the shit is called the life…goddamn youtube.

DPS… What it is?

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:42 pm

WOW.

2Grand! aint No gator, no Rabbit ass (pause), no nothin. cant do it.

32. Latarian Milton Says:

@ 88 they’re expensive but cot damn they’re ill

33. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Salvia i think dude was on Rawkus

34. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    @ 88 they’re expensive but cot damn they’re ill

them bitches ARE sick, i’ll say that. But damn, 2 grand… $400 i can part with, not 2stacks for sneakers, fuck that.

35. Hatrick Swayze Says:

my reach is extensive [||]

36. Fundamental Says:

Thanks for posting this, eventhough peeps probably ain’t payin attention. I went to the show the night before at the Glass House and got a chance to build with them dudes for a little while. Real cool folks. Shout to Dominic — still lookin for that deal, lol.