Video: Lupe Fiasco BBC 1 1Xtra Interview

via LupEND

Footage of the performance can be found here. After the jump, see Lupe dicking around at the Everybody Nose videoshoot.

40 Responses to “Video: Lupe Fiasco BBC 1 1Xtra Interview”

1. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I GOT YOU CHEA………..

FOOD & LIQUOR

1st and 15th

the Coollllllllllll

2. Nanyanen Says:

the coooool?

*takes hand full of fastin pills*

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

i know, The coool. (pukes)

*orders salvia leaves*

6. Big Homie Says:

*ghostrides the skateboard while blasting ATCQ*

7. Hatrick Swayze Says:

boughetto

^^ Please take this out of your vocab, I cant read it without imagining that ridiculous song by the St.Lunatics or was it J-Kwon

8. Joe 88 Says:

I’m sorry joe but T-boz was the best looking broad….chille got better looking with age (possibly botox)….lisa was a skinny stick and hood rattish..

^First of all, all of them look good so it boils down to your personal taste (n/h) so it’s really up in the air who looks the best, and all of them was skinny as shit, lol. And lisa hood rat ways made me wanna love her even more.

*In pops voice from friday*

That’s my pleasure!!!!!

9. Big Homie Says:

Keyshia Cole is my hood rat chick

10. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 12:59 pm
    Keyshia Cole is my hood rat chick

keish is bad. hood or not, u see the KNOCKERS on that broad?

my TLC crush order went: Chilli, T-Boz, Left Eye.

And still to this day I rock with Lisa..she was a little tenderoni. (c) early 90’s.

all this talk about whos > is redundant. You niggas will never fuck on none of these bitches anyway.

13. Dem Says:

keisha could get it, but i wouldnt take my boots off.

14. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Nicole Wray was always my chick

*sings*

WHY YOU ALL IN MY GRILLLLLLLLLLLL

15. Big Homie Says:

keish is bad. hood or not, u see the KNOCKERS on that broad?

^ You seen her jogging on TMZ and them knockers bouncing? I had it on repeat for 5 minutes.

16. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:02 pm
    my TLC crush order went: Chilli, T-Boz, Left Eye.

keep it up, she woulda set your server on fire too…lol.

17. green eyes Says:

Dem Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 1:02 pm

keisha could get it, but i wouldnt take my boots off

^ she prefers it that way

and lol @ cosign cold

18. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I dont like Kiesha Cole, Paint my black and call me a pot

19. Dem Says:

You seen her jogging on TMZ and them knockers bouncing?

^ in a sports bra no less.. her knocker have tenacity.

Keyshia is dope because there’s no denying that she’s hood, but at the same time (if you ever watched her show) you know that she’s also kinda smart and reserved.

she’d get it 6 ways from Sunday.

21. Culture Shock! Says:

I like how people say Lupe does ‘positive’ music just because he doesn’t rap exclusively about guns and cocaine. Yeah, he strives for quality, range, and creativity, but his music is a lot darker then some of these studio gangstas running around.

22. Joe 88 Says:

Lisa had to have some good good good (c) martin) over there for a nigga to take her back, after she burned his house to the ground

23. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:03 pm
    keish is bad. hood or not, u see the KNOCKERS on that broad?

you know i did.

24. RIGZ Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

>I’m just not buying all these niggas on this sight loving the “nubian/real” type of chicks. First ms badu isnt a chickenhead, then chilli > bey? Naw my dude.

>We all got our favorites, but some of the comments are based on shock value

***************************

Or maybe I’m just a Yardie with a ting for cooley women. It aint that deep fam, really.

and how can you tell what’s shock value? Maybe its shocking to you, because you dont agree with it. But everyone aint gonna think the same shit regarding good looks blud…especially coming from a variety of cultures/backgrounds

& What did Erykah do..? I musta missed that shit

*gets late pass ready*

25. G7 Says:

>>keisha could get it, but i wouldnt take my boots off.

^word! the boots stay laced.

26. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Erykah Badu is by far my favorite, the exact kind of Build I like on a woman. Word to Sarah Shahi and Jery Sandoval

27. Big Homie Says:

Whoopi Goldberg >

28. Ghost Writer Says:

I always thought Chilli was the finest out of TLC……Left eye never caught my eye as much…..I’m sorry if u don’t agree but that’s just my preference, don’t knock me

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:08 pm
    >>keisha could get it, but i wouldnt take my boots off.

^word! the boots stay laced.

fuck that, im pinch’n her ass with my toes.

30. Joe 88 Says:

^This is opinion (IMO

Rhianna > Bey

Okay that’s understandable, not by me, but some niggas are weird

Wanda sikes > Bey

Now this is totally based around shock value.

31. Joe 88 Says:

Fuck that, the boots is coming off, the socks stay on tho

fuck that, im pinch’n her ass with my toes.

^ha, word! she gets cuddled aftewards.

33. RIGZ Says:

Aight Joe, i get you lol

And what did Erykah do that was hoodrattish?

34. G7 Says:

Ciara > Rhianna

35. green eyes Says:

Wanda sikes > Bey

Now this is totally based around shock value.

^ liar.. i recall you all talking about your wet dreams for wanda. i believe it was after the golden girl circle jerk, but it did happen

36. Dem Says:

i had the same TLC order as eskay, but i learned to appreciate T-boz beauty later on in life so chilli got demoted. but you what order do you put SWV in?

*record scratches & music stops*

*a fiend drops his heniken*

yo, uh, im just playin…

37. Paperstacker Says:

What up nah?

I been saying Keisha cole in that heaven sent vid in that purple joint>>>>

I don’t know what it is about Keyshia cole but her sex appeal>halle berry sex appeal right now to me..

38. Joe 88 Says:

And what did Erykah do that was hoodrattish?

^I’m not really good at nah right recaps, I think boosie can explain it to you a lil better than me.

39. Hatrick Swayze Says:

i believe it was after the golden girl circle jerk,

^^^^WHOA…..damn *diddybops out for a minute to get air*

40. Big Homie Says: