Video: Clipse Present Re-Up Gang – Fast Life

76 Responses to “Video: Clipse Present Re-Up Gang – Fast Life”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

*gladiates*

2. RIGZ Says:

The vid still cant make me like this song

And why is Pusha wearing a Man U shirt???

3. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Pusha ton but you can call me ziplock/drug de@ler been that nigga half my life/mongoose bicycle I was stuffing Junkie Pipes(c) Pusha

DEY KNOW YAYO DEY KNOW YAYO

4. digital scales Says:

hell rell get ready > this shit

whats good rigz

5. rex hussla Says:

Are they rockin’ Play Clothes gear?

*dies*

6. RIGZ Says:

Nothing much Dro, just chilling

And yeah, that Ruger is ill. Hell Rell’s first LP was nice too. That got slept on

7. embark Says:

man please
    my shit > hell rell get ready

8. RIGZ Says:

You doing that NYOIL shit Digi?

9. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Asher Roth ” a millie” freestyle > ____________________(write your name here)

10. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Clipse slowly becoming my favorite group ever…..no hyperbole

I just like their overall flow and non-sequitors, wit, vocab …..its all my kind of steez

11. digital scales Says:

what shit? @ embark

12. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps/spuds Roc-nah-familia*

13. Hatrick Swayze Says:

1:20 into this video and I swear Malice was up in my closet[||]

14. digital scales Says:

RIGZ Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:54 pm
    You doing that NYOIL shit Digi?
    yeah

Joe 88 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:41 pm
    rapidshare.com/files/130053188/DJ_Delz_And_Max_B-Jackin_For_Beats-_28Bootleg_29-2008-FTWR.rar | 94785 KB

^DJ Delz & Max B-Jacking for beats mixtape

^These all new songs? You heard it already? *dapz* Either way, good lookin’.

Smh @ me havin’ a convo with this chick about hip hop last night. She’s a Weasel fan. I said nah, I don’t fucks with dude. She’s like, who you listen to? I’m like, currently… Max B. She’s like, who? I said, Max B… used to be in Dipset? Did the hook on G’s Up, Hos Down? No? Nothin’?

Smh

co-signs DScales on that Ruger Rell song. Hope this new album can live up to the last one.

16. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:54 pm
    Clipse slowly becoming my favorite group ever…..no hyperbole

I was thinkin that the other day, but then reality kinda set in…

…how much coke can a person really sell in one day?

17. Hatrick Swayze Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:54 pm
    Asher Roth ” a millie” freestyle > ____________________(write your name here)

^^ sizzle I fux with duke *daps Ven-Petro*

18. Salvia_Blunts Says:

757 stand da fuck upppppp

19. Hatrick Swayze Says:

on my diddybop,play clothes, knitted top(c) Pusha

^^^rex is this what you talking about???????

20. Plug Says:

DAMMIT!!!! they not excepting my prepaid giftcard to order my shit over the internet… I refuse to use an actual credit card.

21. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Did the hook on G’s Up, Hos Down? No? Nothin’?

If you aint know we he was the nigga then nigga you know now Dipset! Ven-Tech!

22. rex hussla Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:57 pm
    !Ven-Tech? Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:54 pm
    Asher Roth ” a millie” freestyle > ____________________(write your name here)

^^ sizzle I fux with duke *daps Ven-Petro*
    _______________________________________________

Fux you just co-signed a white rapper???

23. Joe 88 Says:

These all new songs? You heard it already? *dapz* Either way, good lookin’.

^Not all of them. I’m downloading the CD right now, i’ll let you know if it’s worth downloading

24. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:57 pm
    !Ven-Tech? Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:54 pm
    Asher Roth ” a millie” freestyle > ____________________(write your name here)

^^ sizzle I fux with duke *daps Ven-Petro*
    heh heh heh *daps*

I tried to say something to you about Roth before…then I swear niggas came [||] outta nowhere like “dude is rubbish”

25. digital scales Says:

whats good billz

you know who made that beat??

26. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Fux you just co-signed a white rapper???

^^ Ya man damnnn. I didnt want to but I listened to Roth Boyz and A milli and he went in and suprisingly not very annoying

Will see though. White Boy rappers have too much angst and are TOOO hip hop for me

27. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCaGb39bNaQ&feature=related

^Classic NaS freestyle

Joe 88 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 6:59 pm
    These all new songs? You heard it already? *dapz* Either way, good lookin’.

^lol. Good lookin’. I hate wastin’ gig space, or even wastin’ time to download, if doesn’t meet the approval of fans of the same artist.

29. rex hussla Says:

^^^rex is this what you talking about???????
    ________________________________________

That’s the Clipse’s clothing line “Play Cloths” shit is kinda ugly…same vein as BBC…like why would you pay $95 for a t-shirt with a not even decent design on it? Just ’cause it’s Pharrell?

30. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Word Rex ….. I need to get my ST&C movement back up

31. Salvia_Blunts Says:

nonetheless…not one of scotty storch’s best beats….i hate that this is the first single….ur original VA followers r not happy with this choice…but, hopefully they r getting they money grandpa-game-tight and all is well…..maybe we’ll hear a clipse ’16 one day without mention of cokee….no subliminal coke lines..notta.

32. !Ven-Tech? Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:02 pm
    ^^^rex is this what you talking about???????
    ________________________________________

For me, 2008 is all Affliction/Archaic/Xtreme Couture/Obey/Truth Soul Armor

a.k.a. “any t-shirt @ the buckle with crazy design”

….much better than all that loud ass Ed Hardy/Christian Aud bullshit…I’m a darkskinned nigga, can’t rock that shit without being ridiculed…

33. rex hussla Says:

marcustroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/play-cloth-by-the-clipse.png

This is the logo…actually some of the shit ain’t that bad…I saw one of them rockin’ a shirt once and it was fugly

34. Salvia_Blunts Says:

oh yeah and “spirit of competition” is the best mixtape ive ever heard.

35. Hatrick Swayze Says:

maybe Obey and thats it …….White Polo V-Necks I got stacks

36. Jamz Says:

Money last, slow cars…

37. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Salvia_Blunts Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:03 pm

maybe we’ll hear a clipse ‘16 one day without mention of cokee….no subliminal coke lines..notta.

*sends email to “Negro Please” column @XXL*

Thugs N Harmony & DJ Delz
    27 – Gonna Come 03:13
    28 – What Goes Around 01:13

39. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Salvia is that Clipse shit??????? hook a nigga up if so, no working retail

40. RIGZ Says:

I’m outta here peoples, know your breaths

Hotep

41. rex hussla Says:

For me, 2008 is all Affliction/Archaic/Xtreme Couture/Obey/Truth Soul Armor
    _____________________________________________________

Out that bunch I might rock Obey…the rest is wanna-be tough guy shit around my way. No shots, just dudes wish they were Ultimate Fighters and rock that affliction shit around my way

42. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:08 pm

White Polo V-Necks I got stacks

You ol’ Tommy Hill ice rockin nigga (c) Starks

43. Jamz Says:

Even tho the Clipse have been basically rapping the same songs since the beginning, I still enjoy their version of neighborhood destruction…

44. !Ven-Tech? Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:10 pm

It’s agreed, same shit down here. Skinny UFC fanatics rock it. I like the prints though….I didn’t even start rockin snug shirts until I started watchin UFC and listenin to rock music…true story

45. rex hussla Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:08 pm
    maybe Obey and thats it …….White Polo V-Necks I got stacks
    ___________________________________________________

word after I saw my last Roots show I was feeling the way that Black Thought was rockin’ the white v-neck, jeans and hat [ll]…but then it seemed everywhere I looked after that dudes were coming with the v-neck look.

46. Plug Says:

banks still kinda ill wit the frestyles

47. Salvia_Blunts Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:08 pm
    Salvia_Blunts Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:03 pm

*sends email to “Negro Please” column @XXL*
    ^^^^^^

nah, Game has that section locked down until 2020.

48. PW Says:

And why is Pusha wearing a Man U shirt???

Stopped watching as soon as I saw that. Fyah bun fi ManU.

49. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I know Rex and I am thin and I be salty when something in my simple everyday shit since like 01 is getting rocked hard like that. But i dont care what anybody thinks so I just do me

It all started when I copped a gold rosary and borrowed my pops V-Neck and I like how my chain sat on a white-v neck instead of just a white tee. Been doin it ever since went from Stafford to Polo white v-necks

digital scales Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:01 pm
    whats good billz

you know who made that beat??

^I have no idea. He know how to pick some fire beats though.

51. Salvia_Blunts Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:
    Salvia is that Clipse shit??????? hook a nigga up if so, no working retail

word? u havent heard the re-up gang’s most recent mixtape…”Spirit of competition…we just think we better.”

if u havent, i got u.

52. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Salvia_Blunts Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:19 pm
    Hatrick Swayze Says:
    Salvia is that Clipse shit??????? hook a nigga up if so, no working retail

if u havent, i got u.

You know what i’m thinkin….yeah me too
    (aijaicoley@gmail.com)

53. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ Max B “touched it in miami”

He be going hard on Jimmy wifey (n/h)

*dapz VTech*

55. Hatrick Swayze Says:

is it vol3?? I thought I had everything I even have “the Saga Continues”

56. Joe 88 Says:

if u havent, i got u.

^Yeah Me 3

darealjoe88@yahoo.com

57. digital scales Says:

whats good joe, can you link that new max b or email to me

woodromorales@gmail.com

are you niggas serious? Salvia’s talking about Got It 4 Cheap 3. smh if you haven’t heard that.

59. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:21 pm
    *dapz VTech*

*daps mayor*

They was showin on the news some chick around yalls way got 30 years for murkin her dude…

60. Joe 88 Says:

@ Digi

61. digital scales Says:

yo plug the verse yayo spit starting at 3:14 on that onthespot freestyle you linked wasnt dope?

smh @ PD3’s “Picture Me Rollin'” playin’ in my mind while taking an exam today.

63. Hatrick Swayze Says:

i knew it, Esko I stay with new shit thanks to you and blogspots, No NMC

64. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 7:27 pm

*scowls @ Salvia as if its his fault*

tried to pull a fast one eh?

65. digital scales Says:

good looks joe88

66. Hatrick Swayze Says:

ok Im out……Peace

67. Plug Says:

———–
    I didnt say it wasnt. yayo is still my favorite out of them three knuckleheads… but banks murked out every time

68. Salvia_Blunts Says:

yea wat eskay said…

i’m sure there was some misunderstanding….but, to reiterate, that mixtape is a banger..to put it lightly.

69. dino pope Says:

2:02-2:08

70. Hatrick Swayze Says:

oohhhhhh Salvia is an idiot for that

71. Joe 88 Says:

I could never be a thug, they don’t dress this well

Anybody know how to use torrentz?

73. Plug Says:

LMAO @this spam email I received

Dear Good Friend,

I know this mail may come to you as a suprise since we have not had any
    previous correspondance,but please bear with me.I decided to contact you
    because of the urgency of my situation here. I am Miss Elizabeth Dan 24 years
    old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Mr Dan Mustapha the deputy
    minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor,
    My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor who is now in exile,he
    accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,m receiving from
    my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father’s treasury and
    properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international
    passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover
    where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I
    decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under
    the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
    I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment
    assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$4, 500, 000.00 in bank with
    my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessay
    documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and
    investment of the fund. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the
    total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment
    capital,which you will help me in investing as i plan to complete my studies
    when i come over.This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all
    communications should be through my email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put
    things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate
    an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this
    transaction sincerely.

Yours Sincerely,
    Elizabeth Dan(Ms).

74. largesmoke Says:

this homo in a Man U shirt, Almost as bad as this song.

Garbage!

LS

75. jersey da new new york Says:

all of u r faggots…talkin about affliction this,affliction that…v neck here,v neck there…rock music???…u ppl r such cornballs,contradicting ass niggas…i laff at all u “05-now rockheadz”…fags always waitinn 4 someone to say somethin is COOL so u can all follow…bunch of palomos

76. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Clipse Presents Re-Up Gang - Money Says: