Freeway – It’s Drought Time (Hero Freestyle)

free-fist.jpg

Free goes in over Nas’ instrumental. Only instead of saving the game, he’s talking about flooding the block.

Freeway – It’s Drought Time (Hero Freestyle)

Props to Mr. X

53 Responses to “Freeway – It’s Drought Time (Hero Freestyle)”

1. CiCi The Intern Says:

FREEWEEZY!!!

*blasts State Property 2*

2. G7 Says:

*droughts*

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Turnpike > Freeway.

4. Paperstacker Says:

What up nah?

I been saying Keisha cole in that heaven sent vid in that purple joint>>>>

I don’t know what it is about Keyshia cole but her sex appeal>halle berry sex appeal right now to me..

5. Ghost Writer Says:

Only instead of saving the game, he’s talking about flooding the block.

What else is new…..rappers need to think before they write

6. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Fuck that, the boots is coming off, the socks stay on tho

^ thats a pet peeve of mine.

and Rigz– i believe there was debate about Ms badu’s tendency to procreate with rappers.

7. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*parched do to drought*

8. Joe 88 Says:

liar.. i recall you all talking about your wet dreams for wanda. i believe it was after the golden girl circle jerk, but it did happen

^lol, that wasn’t me, that was billionaire & the lordLand himself speaking on that.

9. G7 Says:

whudup Paper?

not too sure about the Keyshia vs Halle sex appeal thing. Halle’s got them “just had a baby titties” right now that got her looking unstoppable.

10. Nanyanen Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:14 pm
    Turnpike > Freeway.

ahahaha

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    Only instead of saving the game, he’s talking about flooding the block.

What else is new…..rappers need to think before they write

only thing floodin Philly blocks are watermain breaks… them shits happen like every other week in Penn.

12. blaze22 Says:

I remember some video on MTV about 4-5 years ago with some chick walking around her mansion singing about her dude that cheated on her. She was fucking hot with big bombs but I can’t remember her name or the song. I lost.

13. PW Says:

No way… Keyshia doesn’t do it for me… I wouldn’t holla at Keyshia if I saw her in the street. I prolly wouldnt look twice.

14. Joe 88 Says:

^I was gonna listen, but I changed my mind. that beat is to serious for that topic, maybe i’ll listen to it later

LF: This nigga free is extremly ugly, so ugly like only position this nigga played in baseball coming up as a kid is the mascot.

15. Ghost Writer Says:

*death*

16. Paperstacker Says:

Badu could get it but I ain’t seeing this whole aura of earthy sexiness some niggas constantly talking about when they describe her. wtf. *shrugs*

Keyshia > Halle

stop being slaves to European standards of beauty (c) Land talking to me about Bey

18. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Blu Cantrell

19. Dem Says:

you know what… i think people are really just salty over Badu “ruining” they favourite rappers… cuz actresses stay fuckin other actors, but theres no brouhaha there.

niggas quick to lash out because now they gotta be fans of a man who wears knitted mitts and rainbow colored kufis. the thing is, thats not Badu’s fault, if them niggas was really men, they wouldn’t let a female dictate they fashion sense.

20. Dem Says:

Blu Cantrell

^ *black tails it up*

21. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    Blu Cantrell

she was never hot, shes a Buzzard

22. G7 Says:

>>Keyshia > Halle

^mussi sik in ah yu blood….

23. Hatrick Swayze Says:

HALLE is the GOAT …..I dont give a fuck

*jacks off to Boomerang era Halle on GP*

24. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I was talking to Blaze22 about his inquiry

25. Nanyanen Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    HALLE is the GOAT …..I dont give a fuck

*jacks off to Boomerang era Halle on GP*

^^ u c Monster’s Ball?… good god.

26. Joe 88 Says:

^I don’t think 3K let her dictate his sense of fashion, he still wears that crazy shit, while common went back to his regular self after the badu faze. Now when I see the D.O.C wearing old grambling state helmets with oven gloves, a BOSS hoody, hooping shorts with flip flops & a george foreman grill as a peice on his chain, then i’ll think she got mystical powers

27. Big Homie Says:

^ How can you look at this picture and not find Keyshia Cole attractive?

28. blaze22 Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    Blu Cantrell

she was never hot, shes a Buzzard

Yeah fuckin right..never hot?

29. yaboy Says:

hoopz could also get it on GP..

hoopz > rihanna

30. Paperstacker Says:

hoopz > rihanna

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Co-sign

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

^ How can you look at this picture and not find Keyshia Cole attractive?

im not into titties like that, but them shits win u over, easy.

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    HALLE is the GOAT …..I dont give a fuck

*jacks off to Boomerang era Halle on GP*

^^ u c Monster’s Ball?… good god.

That sex scene was the most overrated ish ever … I think Billy Bob killed it for me…

33. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Ya I like Hoopz too. She has that little thang …..

I get deep like skinny girl pussy(c) Knowledge

34. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

^ How can you look at this picture and not find Keyshia Cole attractive?

^she’s fly, but not flyer than halle though.

35. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

blaze22 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:28 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:23 pm
    Blu Cantrell

she was never hot, shes a Buzzard

Yeah fuckin right..never hot?

thats me, i dont think shes hot. hit any coffee shop on a tues evening in sept, u’ll find a million college bitches on the reg, lookin better.

36. Nanyanen Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    # Nanyanen Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    HALLE is the GOAT …..I dont give a fuck

*jacks off to Boomerang era Halle on GP*

^^ u c Monster’s Ball?… good god.

^^^ who’s looking for HIM? I mentally edited him out of the memory for archival purposes.

37. green eyes Says:

^ lol.. ya’ll waiting for some chick to look at you on some “make me feel good” tip

38. catch22 Says:

*hands in late pass*

*sits down in back of class*

*sprinkles coke on the floor to make it drug realted*

good morning

39. Dem Says:

its funny eskay makes that statement about european’s defination of beauty because i’m pretty sure Halle don’t fuck wid niggas no more.

since we talking about bittys from the past, what yall know about Tamia.

40. blaze22 Says:

btw, Megan Fox > Angelina Jolie

41. Nanyanen Says:

green eyes Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

^^ that scene is a mess. Anytime I see people in dramas using sex to get over serious trauma or anything on that level… my gut says no.
    Not with Halle though… She can get mid-air flying out the car’s windshield.

42. Nanyanen Says:

x she can get IT

43. catch22 Says:

what yall know about Tamia.

aint she with grant hill?

two fuckin has-beens. perfect for each other.

44. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:38 pm
    what yall know about Tamia.

aint she with grant hill?

two fuckin has-beens. perfect for each other.

GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

45. CiCi The Intern Says:

# green eyes Says:
    July 16th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

LOL! They’re the perverts watching in the mirror on that one…

46. Joe 88 Says:

My has-beens list of beeeeeitches
    T Marie (of rocafella fame)

Gina thompson (I was a young boi back when she was hot, but id still love a crack at dat ass)

Nicole wray (The last video she made gave me nightmares, but id still wax dat)

Adina howard (for bragging rights only)

Queen pen (the wallet stays in my hand the whole time)

Foxy brown

Yo-Yo

Thelma from good times

47. Dem Says:

^ 3k was on the border and badu gave him a good shove, but he gets more credit because yeah, he was pretty much on that shit already… and even if common snapped out of it, for that time, erykah was coming thru with bags from the salvation army on some “this would look nice on you” shit and he ate it up. what part of the game is that?

48. catch22 Says:

blaze22 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:36 pm

both turned on and disgusted at the same time

49. G7 Says:

>>since we talking about bittys from the past, what yall know about Tamia.

^she’s one of the baddest. t.dot product…brrraaap!!!

50. Ghost Writer Says:

Megan Fox > Angelina Jolie

Co-sign

51. Hatrick Swayze Says:

TRINA

^^^ bitch is trash and exactly the body I hate, Short Stumpy types(no disrespect)…..sure I would hit but thats not saying shit. The Bitch is Wack

52. Dem Says:

catch22 Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 1:38 pm
    what yall know about Tamia.

aint she with grant hill?

two fuckin has-beens. perfect for each other.

^ she washed up, but i’d still MILF it up.. and in her heyday? sheeeeeeit (c) clay davis

eskay Says:

July 16th, 2008 at 12:53 pm
    >>I’m just not buying all these niggas on this sight loving the “nubian/real” type of chicks. First ms badu isnt a chickenhead, then chilli > bey? Naw my dude. I think niggas like the “down to earth” looking chick because in the mans mind there easier to approach, get along with, while when you see a beyonce you would think there stuck up or all on themself, making you judge the book by its cover w/o really knowing the girl. We all got our favorites, but some of the comments are based on shock value

*applauds*

*forwards to Billz*

^ *sees eskay’s name*

*marks as Spam*

First of all, what’s wrong with smashin’ hoodrats? Second of all, I do like the more “natural” looking sisters (that can pull it off), but contrary to popular belief they are more stuck-up, classist, and pompous than many of the so-called “regular” or round-the-way filets. Most importantly, I deal with percentages and there’s a rampant amount of heffas that still think they are entitled to “lightskin privilege”, i.e. colorism. I treat/act accordingly when in their presence and will probably ignore her if her aura screams “look at me, smell my shit, drink my bathwater.” It has nothin’ to do with my confidence or “game” because I’m smoother than lotion on a bowling ball. But it’s the simp ass niggas over the years that have broken the rules of the Mack Handbook and are probably part of the reason oil prices are so high because they gas these heffas beyond reality. They heffas just like ANY other heffa. Fix ya bop.

With that being said… I’d smash all these heffas in a baby pool on the front lawn.

Bouncy, Ri, Keysh, Keys, etc.