Juan Epstein – Season Jew; Episode Juan

Season 2 has begun and it seems like they have more children in the family. Dean Edwards is on Part 1 with some great impressions of Denzel, Charlie Murphy, Will Smith & Tracy Morgan.

Juan Epstein – S02E01: Part 1 | Part 2

Via Don’t Get Gassed & Rosenberg Radio

86 Responses to “Juan Epstein – Season Jew; Episode Juan”

1. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Welcome Back

2. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

3. 456 Says:

# 456 Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:15 pm

Nah it’s noel gourdin….got the hottest song in the game right now.

“This video is not available in your country. ”

this been happenin more and more lately. shit is foul.

4. Big Homie Says:

just dont wash it down with henny & coke

^ Ha..but I am serious Greeny. I’ve been eating salad for over a week now. I even cut back on the drinkin (Mon-Thur though)

5. 456 Says:

the only real phobia i have is stalker phobia. i be tryina look deep into a chicks eyes to see if i discern any glint of insanity.

this been happenin more and more lately. shit is foul.

^lol

7. Adi Borrowitz Says:

idi amin come’n down hard on youtuberry, 456??

8. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:16 pm

sup green can I kick it?

^ yes you can

^ have put down the bogey’s

>>Season Jew; Episode Juan

^lmao

11. Dem Says:

WEEDS was good last night.. I miss Conrad[||] *daps all nah*

^ word, looks like they’re introing the kingpin. they shouldnt have killed U-Turn off tho… that nigga had me crackin up… since then all these other cats have been too nice to nancy.

“This video is not available in your country. ”

^ LMAO, but seriously censorship is a bitch and no laughing matter.

12. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:18 pm

just dont wash it down with henny & coke

^ you working out too? add some protein, lean fish, chicken or beans in those salads, thatll help.

13. Adi Borrowitz Says:

How many times will former athletes get into a boxing ring before they realize the sport is NOT easy? Not every big guy can be a boxer. The 6-foot-4, 248-lb. Jose Canseco, a former baseball slugger who has been at the center of the steroids controversy, found out quickly that you don’t mess with someone who has legitimately worked on his fight game.

Former Philadelphia Eagle Vai Sikahema, 45, definitely has skills and showed them while pummeling Canseco in 97 seconds.

Sikahema, a Golden Gloves champ before his football career with more than 80 amateur fights, was giving away seven inches and 43 pounds. The size disadvantage had zero effect on what looked and sounded like a very angry Sikahema:

“He’s a very impressive-looking guy. But the guy is a walking corpse, because he’s rotted inside out. He’s a pathetic figure.”

^^^^^^^*dead* true words lighter wieght samoans used to always get called Via Sikahema at my school, Word to Super Tecmo Bowl Eagles defense

14. 456 Says:

idi amin come’n down hard on youtuberry, 456??

^greedy ass american corporations are to blame for this. stop blaming black people for everything boosie. and its idiotic because the more people can see the video the more people will be interested. anyway

ex-pat life >>>> living in the belly of the beast

15. Adi Borrowitz Says:

“He came out here in first-class, (and is) flying home coach. That’s how we roll in Philly,” Sikahema said.

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Greens

Do you peronally know of anyone who has ever been attacked a shark in miami? Do you swim deep, the reason i ask is because theres a shit load of shark attacks in florida….i also know someone who recently got bit by a shark in DR

17. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea been hitting the gym too. Want to be my personal trainer?

18. Boosie Says:

# 456 Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:23 pm

idi amin come’n down hard on youtuberry, 456??

ex-pat life >>>> living in the belly of the beast
    ________________________________________________________

When did I blame black people for everything?

19. green eyes Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    @ Greens

Do you peronally know of anyone who has ever been attacked by sharks? Do you swim deep, the reason i ask is because theres a shit lod of shark attacks in florida….i also know someone who recently got bit by a shark in DR

^ i have never been, nor do i know anyone, presently or in the past, who has been bitten by a shark.

Yea been hitting the gym too. Want to be my personal trainer?

^watch yo fucking mouf.

21. Adi Borrowitz Says:

Come on I dont want to get into politics, but greedy ass Africans in positions of power are also at fault for some of Africa’s troubles

22. 456 Says:

When did I blame black people for everything?

^it was a joke, borrowitz

23. Big Homie Says:

have put down the bogey’s

^ Just got back from a 90 minute break and probably smoke 3.

24. Dem Says:

watch yo fucking mouf.

^ AHHHHHHHHHAHA

25. Adi Borrowitz Says:

ok Jokes jokes and jokes and jokes(c) Chappelle

26. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

^ Yea been hitting the gym too. Want to be my personal trainer?

^ lol.. im thisclose to hiring one, but im afraid of the pain he’ll cause to my body. and my wallet. but i need someone who wont put up woth my shit when im tired and trying to fake my way through a couple hours at the gym

^on GP, shouts to eskay.

28. Boosie Says:

# green eyes Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

# Big Homie Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

^ Yea been hitting the gym too. Want to be my personal trainer?

____________________________________________________________

If you be at the gym regularly why do you need a personal trainer?

29. 456 Says:

^come on dude. african leaders, corrupt, handpicked by the cia or not, have nothing to do with youtube music videos only be shown in america. that’s some interscope/viacom/general electric bullshit

30. Adi Borrowitz Says:

I understand D-Block when I was young 8 to 13 my pops would take me to the beach all the time to surf and whatnot and I didnt have a care in the world. Now you wouldnt catch me anything less then a seadoo or boat. Fuck that my homie lost his whole front grill surfing……I cant fuck with that let alone Sharks

31. green eyes Says:

If you be at the gym regularly why do you need a personal trainer?

^ becomes I’m getting kinda board with my usual routine and want to kick thing up a bit. dudes a professional boxer and trains the amateur team and ive taken classes with him, so he’ll push me.

32. Big Homie Says:

33. Adi Borrowitz Says:

its cool 456. I wasnt trying to get into all that I am just saying blame cant be placed on just one person it takes a whole bunch of shit.

34. 456 Says:

^yeah i’ll bet he’ll push.

personal trainer=giggahoe, lol

35. Boosie Says:

# green eyes Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

If you be at the gym regularly why do you need a personal trainer?

___________________________________________________________

So you trying to get muscular or something?

36. Adi Borrowitz Says:

^^ [||] no boyband

37. Big Homie Says:

^ Ive been in the gym everyday for a week and 2 days now and already getting bored. I want a female trainer though for motivation to push it.

38. Nanyanen Says:

My boy was at the beach (St. Pete, FL) and a little girl in an inner tube was crying in the water. turns out her dad had went under, caught in a undertoe. My friend pulls him up and to shore and gives m2m but it was too late… crazy, right?

39. Adi Borrowitz Says:

personal trainer=giggahoe

^^Word to a study I read a while back where PT’s said they banged 75% of their clientele

40. green eyes Says:

personal trainer=giggahoe, lol

^ lol.. i new one of yall would take it there.

boosie why you all up in my workout like we efriends from way back?

^word, a personal trainer can help build you a routine, but cant give discipline. There are some ways to build discipline though.

42. D_Block_4_life Says:

Now you wouldnt catch me anything less then a seadoo or boat.
    Funny you mention surfing because thats how my homie got bit, he was surfing in DR which i didnt even think niggas did and he told me he felt something grab onto his foot and he got knocked off his board. He needed like 40 something stitches….he still has the bandage on it…..thats shit made me not wanna even fuck with clear water….fuck what niggas think lol

43. Big Homie Says:

But them personal trainers are alot of money though

44. Joe 88 Says:

I spit that gangsta rap, fuck that hip hop – C-Murder

45. Adi Borrowitz Says:

the Gym has always been boring to me, but maybe if I was diesel I might like it but I am a thin dude ….as long as I stay thin and not skinny with a gut, Im straight

46. G7 Says:

MC Serch interviews Nasir
    (audio)

47. Adi Borrowitz Says:

I took a first aid/cpr/fire extinguisher class/courses when my daughter was born on some ‘ol buy a book learn to be a father looking boy’ but I swear I dont remember how to do any of that shit

48. D_Block_4_life Says:

Word Fux

Skinny fat niggas >>>

49. green eyes Says:

^ exactly. i been dong the same thing for a minute. im bored and my bodys gotten used to it, so i need to switch it up.

50. nation Says:

Skinny fat niggas >>>

^ i be dat

51. 456 Says:

i get bored in the gym too. the only way i can stay in shape is b-ball in the evenings and then 10 sets of vigorous punani push-ups followed by ten sets of reverse cowgirl crunches

52. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Adi Borrowitz Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 1:36 pm

^^ [||] no boyband

^^ Fux looks good, no homo

53. rex hussla Says:

I know people always say this shit…and they probably don’t even do it, but I’m coppin’ two copies of Nas’ shit today. First album purchased in 15 months.

she got a donk… she got a donk… she got a, she got a… she got a donk…

55. sleep Says:

My personal trainer stay pointed out chicks that he personal train and fucking @ the same time

56. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*daps rex* Yo you see me in that pick?? seersucker suit with white Blazers……some young skater kid was riding the kicks hard[||]

57. 456 Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

^ another revolutionary.

58. green eyes Says:

lol @ 456

big homie – you ever go to any of those hhtf shows?

59. Hatrick Swayze Says:

sleep Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

^^^^^^ I know that dude too

60. rex hussla Says:

Adi Borrowitz Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 1:36 pm

^^ [||] no boyband

____________________________________

Daaaaaaaaaamn fux was that at the set of the new New Kids on The Block video? White on white air force 1’s with ankle socks and a white tux???!?!?!?!!?!?! lmaooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

61. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:

^ smh.. my homegirl fell for that bs too. how you gonna pay him and fuck him at the same time? heffas fucking up falling for a few muscles.

62. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Official NAHRIGHT.com party = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdRc7F9lDEc

63. Hatrick Swayze Says:

nah Rex white Blazers…..that was a white/beige themed wedding on Saturday…..

64. rex hussla Says:

456 Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 1:43 pm
    _________________________________________________

I just copped a jelly egg for my girl, best investment I’ve ever made…if you don’t know now you know

65. Big Homie Says:

big homie – you ever go to any of those hhtf shows?

^ Naw unfortunately I didn’t :(

66. rex hussla Says:

Yeah those are smooth Fux [ll]…

I think our generation is the only one that rocks pants with ankle socks…

my pops says that’s a fashion faux paus haha

67. Hatrick Swayze Says:

i lost my pocket rocket….shit was the biness

68. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Adi Borrowitz Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 1:23 pm

SMH….I love my city, I swear…

*daps Fux*

69. Hatrick Swayze Says:

only in the summer Rex…the fall/winter I get my sock game up argyle/polka dots etc etc

70. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*daps Cici*

71. b-ease Says:

NIGGER is sounding really, really dope so far. Yep, I waited to hear it. Good look on sending me that link tho Billz, still appreciated.

Whats good Nah?
    *daps all in attendance*

Quick survey : How hates their job? I mean, 99% of gigs suck to some extent, but who here wakes up in the morning pissed that this is the place they have to spend their day? Just curious (ll).

72. PLUG Says:

*currently listening to Mac world war III “cops and robbers”*

Im in a limo full of blowed ninjas,
    but I’m never high cause a leader gotta be up on his toes ninja

New Orleans music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New York music

73. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 1:54 pm
    i lost my pocket rocket….shit was the biness

iFux = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ARMSVQcsM

74. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Fux, You by this Beach

75. Hatrick Swayze Says:

the only thing I dont like is I think I may be getting carpal tunnel

who > how

^ I dont hate my job, … you should never hate your job, hate yourself for having no other option.

77. sleep Says:

my personal trainer told me his trick is that he give his clients a lot of free sessions

78. G7 Says:

b-ease Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 1:58 pm
    NIGGER is sounding really, really dope so far. Yep, I waited to hear it.

====
    I just picked it up on my lunch. Gonna wait til I get home to hear though. PC speakers at work won’t suffice.

79. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I never click coccoa’s links *daps 88*

about 15-20 minute drive D-Block, there is dope venue for concerts near there

80. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 2:02 pm
    I never click coccoa’s links *daps 88*

lol, it was just the American Pimp movie…lol. Chuuuuurch!

81. Joe 88 Says:

*just returned from store run*

Green says
    heffas fucking up falling for a few muscles.

^muscles you say?

*Looks at billz (n/h)*

fuck it

*Breaks out the bowflex*

82. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

*just returned from store run*

Green says
    heffas fucking up falling for a few muscles.

^muscles you say?

*Looks at billz (n/h)*

fuck it

*Breaks out the bowflex*

Nah, you better stay the way you are lol…

83. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I will be in LV for Labor day, get the Nahright party cooking

84. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

July 15th, 2008 at 2:06 pm
    I will be in LV for Labor day, get the Nahright party cooking

yea, Niggas need http://www.nahright.com shirts. i need some Titty tops too for the bitches… i’ll get mad hos in those shits.

85. green eyes Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 15th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

*just returned from store run*

Green says
    heffas fucking up falling for a few muscles.

^muscles you say?

*Looks at billz (n/h)*

fuck it

*Breaks out the bowflex*

^ lol.. yall two in the bmore muscleman competition?

86. Joe 88 Says:

lol.. yall two in the bmore muscleman competition?