Video: The NYPD vs. Rebel Diaz

Please watch at least the above video and read the following article:

NYPD Rips Up Rappers

This all happened within the past 3 weeks or so, but this is the first I’m hearing of the situation. At first glance, it seems like your run of the mill NYPD brutality case, until you get to the part where they run up in homey’s crib at 2:30 in the morning.

58 Responses to “Video: The NYPD vs. Rebel Diaz”

1. G7 Says:

*watches*

2. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SCHLONG!

3. Boosie Says:

joe budden took 2 shots a lil wayne….Is he that aggy with his own life?

4. Big Homie Says:

Fuckin pigs

5. blaze22 Says:

That is some crazy shit.

Fuck Budden

6. G7 Says:

no justice its just us(c) lawrence parker

7. Nanyanen Says:

The regs on here excell at tearing down any emcee no matter what their status. I figured, why not continue the tradition… with bars. I really wasn’t looking to win the contest, just wanted to add to the entertainment factor of nahright. And, add I did.

To record it I just MacGuyvered some everyday household items together and got to spitting. Somehow the soundwaves it digitalized themselves.

@ catch – werd. I wantd to say ‘u mad’ to OIL but what better way to put that across than Killah Cam?

8. catch22 Says:

fuck casper gomez and fuck the fuckin diaz brothers!!!!

9. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

“There wasn’t a written contract but an expressed oral agreement, which is recognized in the New York courts,” Catsandonis told The Hudson Reporter. “They decided years ago that she was going to be the domestic partner, and she was going to provide the domestic services while he devoted all his time to becoming a Hip-Hop artist. Whatever profits he was able to achieve would be divided equally, and he had promised her and their son that they could live in the house. He breached that contract.”

thats a Dirty bitch.

10. Big Homie Says:

That article is crazy. Shits discusting b

11. D_Block_4_life Says:

“Why am i meeting so many back stabbers, why when im about to crash i go faster, past is a disaster, when your house is see through, learn to close your eyes incase the glass shatters”

Joeyyyyyyyyyy

12. Big Homie Says:

“Yeah, they were pains in the asses at certain points. They got involved with some police action,” said Detective Martin Speechley. “Two wannabe hip-hop guys decided they didn’t like someone being written a summons. And they got involved, and they tried to fight us, and they went to jail for it. Kind of what happens when people are idiots.”

^ SMH

13. yaboy Says:

*daps chilean heritage*

14. Jimmy Valentime Says:

and I know on the block the pigs keep hatin
    so dog if you got you heater on you make bacon

– Jimmy Valentime

15. blaze22 Says:

catch22 Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

fuck casper gomez and fuck the fuckin diaz brothers

LMAO

16. pockets Says:

yo i am stunned…when i read what led to the manhandling that shit got my blood boiling

i would actually go on the 19th to the bx, im an instant fan of their music

17. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

blaze22 Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    catch22 Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

fuck casper gomez and fuck the fuckin diaz brothers

LMAO

LMAO!

>>fuck casper gomez and fuck the fuckin diaz brothers

and Griselda Blanco!

*goes into witness protection*

*dies anyway*

19. pockets Says:

just last night i was watching Serpico (al pacion) so im especially ready for some shit *throws up dukes*

20. D_Block_4_life Says:

Anaconda Squeeeeeeeeeeze!

21. pockets Says:

^yo…should i make a verse going at him too? lol that would be kinda hilarious but i dont have a problem with his music tho.

22. catch22 Says:

serpico is a good movie but its just so fucking slow.

23. sleep Says:

Smh @ jesse jackson saying he wants to cut off obama dick

24. Big Homie Says:

Reminds me of the time I was pulled over by police for not signaling to make a right turn. I ended up on the grown when I told the police “What is your problem” I wasnt under the influence btw

25. yaboy Says:

milk carton status: Kenard aka TyBigs

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

I swear … some cops are incredible.

27. catch22 Says:

sleep Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    Smh @ jesse jackson saying he wants to cut off obama dick

he actually said he wanted to cut his nuts off. but w/e.
    it was still stupid.

28. Nanyanen Says:

pockets Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 1:20 pm

^^ u asking me?! I dont kno! It would be funnier if you went at one of the people who posted their lyrics up, catch them off-guard… a lil kansas city shuffle

29. pockets Says:

serpico is a good movie but its just so fucking slow.

^personally i like those old slow paced movies like the godfathers n taxi driver n shit, if u can zone out and get into the story then it doesnt seem quite as slow

30. Big Homie Says:

Smh @ jesse jackson saying he wants to cut off obama dick

^ I thought it was his nuts

31. Big Homie Says:

*hugs CiCi*

32. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 1:24 pm
    Smh @ jesse jackson saying he wants to cut off obama dick

^ I thought it was his nuts

Nuts, Dick, its all OLD Homo shit. now we REALLY know what he was doin with MLK in that hotel when Dude got Klip’d.

33. pockets Says:

^yo i think i suddenly realize why there are so many useless rap beefs, just look at our conversation

34. D_Block_4_life Says:

Fat man Sasso > Jesse JAckson

35. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

Smh @ jesse jackson saying he wants to cut off obama dick

^ I thought it was his nuts

Jesse should man up to what he said. If he meant every word, he should have some balls and own up to that. Jesse’s ol’ back-peddling ass.

36. pockets Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 1:25 pm

*hugs CiCi*

*hugs Big Homie*

39. D_Block_4_life Says:

Ron
    Didnt think anyone was on the shyt i was on…lol

40. Nanyanen Says:

pockets Says:

yeah. you’re right cuz you’re not wrong.

smh @ self.

41. catch22 Says:

^?! *googles*

*types “jesse jackson” AND “obama’s nuts”*

*presses enter*

(n/h)

42. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 10 (Bloomberg) — The Reverend Jesse Jackson’s derogatory comments about Barack Obama could provide a boost for the presumptive Democratic nominee, giving him an opportunity to win over some voters who have been skeptical of his candidacy.

Jackson was appearing on Fox News on July 6 when a microphone picked up his remark suggesting that Obama was “talking down to black people” in recent speeches at black churches, according to a tape of the comments played on Bill O’Reilly’s show on the Fox News Channel.

He then said, referring to Obama, “I want to cut his nuts off,” according to the Fox News Web site. At the time, he was speaking to Reed Tuckson, executive vice president and chief medical officer of United Health Group Inc.

applaud the Jews @ Bloomberg.

43. G7 Says:

what the hell is Jesse thinking?

44. pockets Says:

In a sermon days after the Sept. 11 attacks, Wright said “America’s chickens are coming home to roost” after the United States dropped atomic bombs on Japan and “supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans.”

^yo…so thats what Wright said? besides having a positive tone on U.S. getting attacked, i dont get what he said wrong…

45. D_Block_4_life Says:

Carlito Brigante > Barack Obama

46. hip hop cops Says:

i gotta maintain
    cuz stress on my brain
    can lead to a motherfucking suicide thing
    and plus my probation?
    a ill violation
    how the fuck did i get in this tight situation
    i’m going all out
    you know moves i never fake
    and fuck the jakes
    they can catch me at my wake

*gets back in police car, drives off*

47. Hatrick Swayze Says:

On the 9th Wonder produced “Don’t Touch Me,” Charles Hamilton comes hard with aggression and “Brooklyn Girls” is a flagrant tune giving a warm shout out to all fly Brooklyn divas.

^^^^[||] …..*daps all around* *bounces*

48. pockets Says:

after all the years hes been in the game, how could Jesse jackson be that stupid to freely speak, thinking there wasnt a microphone on him

49. G7 Says:

“I want to be clear,” Jackson said in a statement. “My support for Barack Obama is unequivocal. I apologize to Barack and the Obama campaign for my crude and hurtful comments.”

^^^^^^^^
    *dies @ the apology*….my support is unequivocal…lol

50. G7 Says:

^^^^^^^^
    *dies @ the apology*….my support is unequivocal…lol

51. catch22 Says:

how could Jesse jackson be that stupid

there is a real simple answer to that

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

# pockets Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

Of all people, Jesse should know to watch his mouth around people ie. the “hymie” situation…

53. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Seniors Having More Sex Than Ever

WEDNESDAY, July 9 (HealthDay News) — When it comes to sex, grandma and grandpa are having more of it these days, new Swedish research suggests.

According to the study, the last quarter century has seen a dramatic rise in the frequency of sex among the 70-year-old set, whether married or unmarried. And as an added bonus, seniors today (particularly women) say they’re much more satisfied with their liaisons than the previous generation — facing less sexual dysfunction and feeling more positive about the experience.

MILF > GILF

54. Dem Says:

does jesse know what unequivocal means?

55. D_Block_4_life Says:

Lakers forward Ronny Turiaf, a restricted free agent, is expected to sign an offer sheet with the Golden State Warriors today, according to a league source with knowledge of the negotiations. It would be a four-year deal for about $17 million.

56. Napps126 Says:

wow…..

57. harrydirty Says:

new york has been a police state dince 9-11.

u stupid motherfuckers need to read.

58. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Rebel Diaz - A Trillion Says:

[…] Remember these guys? Here they respond to the estimated $1 Trillion Wall Street bailout. 2122 […]