Video: Nas – Sly Fox (Behind The Scenes)

Jay Smooth
offers a behind the scenes look at the new Nas video, which will feature cameos by himself and the lovely Miss Info.

Previously: Nas “Sly Fox” Video Poster

137 Responses to “Video: Nas – Sly Fox (Behind The Scenes)”

1. chea Says:

the cool

2. Big Homie Says:

Mmmmm Miss Info

3. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Vs.

4. chea Says:

snapple decided to align itself with the most ruthlessly right-wing radio commentator alive: rush limbaugh

so instead of the the kkk rumor, let’s just hold snapple to what rush says, since they cut his checks: sick, rabidly anti-muslim, anti-Black, anti-minority, anti-everything rhetoric

*drinks nantucket nectars*

5. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…Miss Infos Ankles can get it too…

>>fuck a snapple, even if they don’t support the kkk, they support someone just as bad

you do have a point.

*drinks Vitamin Water*

no Curtis

7. Rey Says:

…Ankles?

EG88, that’s a whole different brand of weird, even for you.

8. Dem Says:

Miss Info’s inner elbow could get the bizness for real for real.

9. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

chea Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:38 am

*drinks nantucket nectars*

Who still drinks that shit? Vitamin water replaced that shit @ all the Chinese & Italian & Sandwich Shops…

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Rey Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 11:40 am

…Ankles?

EG88, that’s a whole different brand of weird, even for you.

you ain’t know … he’s on his “Bite The Ankles” campaign lol

Miss Info’s inner elbow could get the bizness for real for real.

^what in the….high heavens

black girl lost > black girl with masters degree.

13. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:40 am
    …Ankles?

EG88, that’s a whole different brand of weird, even for you.

naw, u missed it that day when i explained the shit…

14. Rey Says:

Bite the ankles campaign?

EG88, a “bite the ankles” campaign is the kinda thing you miiiigt wanna blog about. Sounds…distrubingly interested.

15. chea Says:

not @ chipotle my neega

*orders a steak burrito with everything + guap*

*speaks guapanese*

16. catch22 Says:

mya’s ankles were yesterdays victim.

17. 40 Inch Says:

lovely miss info?? tell dat bitch to go bac to china. aint no room ova here in hip hop for gossip hos

*pictures mya eaitn miss info*

19. chea Says:

where do r&b hos go to die

i.e. mya, kelly price, etc.

like do they live in the suburbs with loving black husbands (*snicker*) or are they stuck in a big city somewhere still recording songs trying to break back into the game

20. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:42 am
    # Rey Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 11:40 am

…Ankles?

EG88, that’s a whole different brand of weird, even for you.

you ain’t know … he’s on his “Bite The Ankles” campaign lol

*daps CiCi….dont tell this nigga nothin*

21. Big Homie Says:

mya’s ankles were yesterdays victim.

^ So was Sunny Anderson’s

22. Rey Says:

Don’t make me turn the hose on you, EG88.

23. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

40 Inch Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:48 am

No Sur! (word to the Jamaicans & P.Ricans who help create Hip-Hop)

^damn why the ether?

25. chea Says:

Don’t make me turn the hose on you

PAUSE.

26. catch22 Says:

27. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:49 am
    mya’s ankles were yesterdays victim.

^ So was Sunny Anderson’s

MANNNN, they can get it, so what! shit…i freak a broad out. fuck that.

28. BKScribe Says:

lol minya got madd time in the game.. yall wildin..

also i’d tear her back out infront of the entire emmis communications staff

29. chea Says:

all new nike releases except the sharkleys look fucking awful

30. Rey Says:

catch22 Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:50 am

Don’t toy with my emotions. Link or Die!

31. chea Says:

i would break miss info’s back and make her humbil

32. pockets Says:

ch-ch-chea watttup

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ rey:

buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91592

Walk a Mile in McFly’s Shoes
    by Mike Krumboltz
    July 9, 2008 12:16:00 PM

1989 was a big year. The Berlin Wall fell. The Exxon Valdez spilled its guts. And there were protests in China’s Tiananmen Square. But those were just side attractions to the year’s most memorable moment—the debut of Nike’s “Air McFly” sneakers in “Back to the Future 2.”

The film, which largely took place in the year 2015, introduced viewers to many a futuristic wonder, but none were so iconic as the light blue high-tops worn by Michael J. Fox. Ever since the film premiered, folks have been begging Nike to produce the shoes for the masses. Now, Nike has finally obliged… sort of.

The shoes were recently revealed at an event headlined by Kobe Bryant. Ever the showman, the hoopster even arrived in a DeLorean. Fans lined up way in advance, but according to Wired, many went home disappointed. Nike only made 350 pairs of the specially designed kicks, not nearly enough to satisfy the fans.

The shoes were released in a very limited quality, but for hardcore fans who were shut out, there’s always the capitalist slaughterhouse that is eBay. Pairs are currently going for up to $1,000 (power laces not included). As Doc Brown would say, “Great Scott

34. chea Says:

35. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

chea Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:52 am
    i would break miss info’s back and make her humbil

Suckin Ankles > Breakin Back

36. G7 Says:

def jam givin’ nas 3 videos already!? they must be in a good mood.

37. Big Homie Says:

MANNNN, they can get it, so what! shit…i freak a broad out. fuck that.

^ True. I got this obsession with Sunny.

38. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:53 am
    @ rey:

buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91592

Walk a Mile in McFly’s Shoes
    by Mike Krumboltz
    July 9, 2008 12:16:00 PM

THOSE AINT THE REAL NIKE McFLYs from The Movie, Those shits out now are iight, but not like the Movie shits…

39. chea Says:

pock as-sallamu alaikum akh

i was looking at previous threads and you had this comment like “yes but it can’t include ‘shyt poppin'” and i literally fell out of my fucking chair laughing lol

my secretary thought i lost my mind

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 11:51 am

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:49 am
    mya’s ankles were yesterdays victim.

^ So was Sunny Anderson’s

MANNNN, they can get it, so what! shit…i freak a broad out. fuck that.

What would be the female version of “biting ankles”?

41. catch22 Says:

42. chea Says:

GOAT old school sneaker

img409.imageshack.us/img409/2521/nike20pump20air20pressuyp6.jpg

43. Rey Says:

Alright, somebody needs to explain this shit. Dangit. I’m a vet, dammit!

Those sneakers aren’t bad. I like the originals better, but I’d wear those.

44. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:55 am
    # Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 11:51 am

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:49 am
    mya’s ankles were yesterdays victim.

^ So was Sunny Anderson’s

MANNNN, they can get it, so what! shit…i freak a broad out. fuck that.

What would be the female version of “biting ankles”?

but babe, u like girls who like girls, and GIRLS like ankles sucked.

45. catch22 Says:

they’re going on ebay for at least a grand.

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Rey Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 11:57 am
    Alright, somebody needs to explain this shit. Dangit. I’m a vet, dammit!

Those sneakers aren’t bad. I like the originals better, but I’d wear those.

***I’d pay maybe $200 for them, but I hear they’re going for a G?maaaaaaaan, funk dat!!

47. pockets Says:

i was looking at previous threads and you had this comment like “yes but it can’t include ’shyt poppin’” and i literally fell out of my fucking chair laughing lol

my secretary thought i lost my mind

^loll werdd, props on having a secretary…but u have a wife so thats not halal.

yo yesterday was my first Kaplan class, i got there like fifteen minutes early. when the teacher finally walked in i was leaning back on my chair, had my feet up on the desk, eating a bag of UTZ chips, reading my book. my Kaplan Swagger was so sick u shoulda seen it.

48. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Fuck The BULLSHIT, the Jordan 13’s & the 95 AirMax = BEST SNEAKERS EVER MADE! Period.

49. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

my Kaplan Swagger was so sick u shoulda seen it.

***THIS nigga, lol

50. sleep Says:

I just put together a CD for wifey and lil wayne comfortable is the first song hope she listen closely

51. chea Says:

my Kaplan Swagger was so sick u shoulda seen it.

me and like 20 cats from syria/palestine/egypt/pakistan/india were doing all 5 salats in the kaplan center in downtown chicago the week after 9-11 when i was studying for the LSAT

u should have seen the bathrooms at the end of the day from all the wudu’s shit was DISGUSTING

plus people were mad shook on some “are they going to try to blow up kaplan center too?” lol

52. Rey Says:

lol @ 2Pock *does back flip dap quick while puttin’ on chapstick, all without breaking the b-boy stance*

@ Ike– I dunno about $200.. maybe after I drop some weight and can see my sneakers on my feet, otherwise that’s a lot of money for other people to “ooh” and “ahh” at.

53. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 11:58 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

What would be the female version of “biting ankles”?

but babe, u like girls who like girls, and GIRLS like ankles sucked.

lol…true…

54. yaboy Says:

*reads past comments*

SMFH @ Joe 88….

55. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:02 pm

***What’s that song about? I don’t listen to Wayne, sorry, but if you’re sending subliminals via music, a la Bad Boy in ’95, that’s an interesting tactic, lol

56. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Toyota Halts Tundra Production.

GATTTTDAMN! …i dont fuck with Pickups, but those shits is RAW.

57. pockets Says:

58. chea Says:

@ 88: my jordans is like my benzes, 4s 5s and 6s

59. chea Says:

@ pock no youtube @ work what is that jo?

60. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***FLOOR

***How’s the progress on that, BTW? I know you made a resolution to take charge (nhjic) of your life- weightwise, professionally, etc….LOL @ the self deprecating humor, though….

61. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shout out B.More.

>>LF: nike is releasing the “nike air McFly Hyperdunks”. the shoes that marty mcfly wore in back to the future II later this month. unfortunatley they dont have that “auto-lace-up” feature.

yeah, but them shits are really just Hyperdunks ‘based’ on the McFly’s. they should put out the actual shits he rocked in the movie in 2015.

63. pockets Says:

^LMAOOO yo thats how hard im going to go in, and i know what u mean by the bathrooms when i was in jersey for that weekend we were supposed to go in like twenty porta-potties lined up outside HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL i went in once and vowed never again…so the next morning at fajr time like 4:30 am i stumbled outside, looked around, said hell naw and i walked like three blocks to this nice secluded area in front of this office building and pee’d in the bushes, i had the water bottle with me so i splashed the dick real quick and i was good. i felt so clever….

64. nation Says:

I lay by my banana

65. Jimmy Valentime Says:

@ sleep

bitches love them some ll wayne every girl i know is like oh i dont like rap but i like wayne

got some super exlcusive unrelased shyt in they cars too

lol

66. catch22 Says:

i’m sure nike is hard at work on trying to make shoes that automatically lace themsleves.

67. Rey Says:

@ Pockets– What the fuck was that? What the fuck is Twitter? Was that supposed to be funny? What the fuck is happening with white girls nowadays?

I think I need an adult.

68. Boosie Says:

Wow,

these nas songs are crack…I’m just hearing them for the first time….Only because I don’t like to listen to music when everyone else is listening to it….
    He’s going in….

Lyrically this might be one of his better joints..

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:04 pm
    Toyota Halts Tundra Production.

GATTTTDAMN! …i dont fuck with Pickups, but those shits is RAW.

***Yep, I rented on of those joints on vacay a couple of months ago, and it got majorly sweated (none)…it’s terrible on gas, though- like $90 to fill up, and the gas burns QUICKLY- I had to fill up twice to get from DC to NC, when I can almost do that whole trip off one tank in my Magnum…

70. pockets Says:

@ pock no youtube @ work what is that jo?

^a video called Twitter Whore, this white chick kinda reminded me of esko the way she’s always twitterin’

@ REy, wats good mayne who u think is going to over, Cm punk or Batista?…*eats egg sandwhich, no hands, b-boy stance*

71. nation Says:

e-dubbs Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 6:12 pm

rofl.. this nigg jada dont even know how to rock ‘Lo properly.. whattabum.

^ nothing but the man on the horse in my closet

72. Boosie Says:

What makes Nas good is not his lyrics but his flow and his impeccable timing mixed in with lyrics…He knows when to break down, change his voice, switch it up…

Nas has a timeless killer flow too.

73. Rey Says:

lol @ Pockets..

@ Ike– Compared to a year ago, I’m light years better in terms of being all masochistic emo martyr guy–I’m way happier. It’s been a motherfucker finding a job, but I caught a little temp gig for next week that’ll hold me down for a tiny bit. Stayin’ active is tough with no car tho’–I can’t just walk around the block, it’s boring to me, but get me at the mall or arboretum and I’m skraight.

74. pockets Says:

What the fuck is happening with white girls nowadays?

^but u still like her boobs tho, i know u quite well *whacks off while still in b-boy stance*

75. sleep Says:

Its about not getting too comfortable because u could be replaces in a second

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

nation Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:10 pm
    e-dubbs Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 6:12 pm

rofl.. this nigg jada dont even know how to rock ‘Lo properly.. whattabum.

^ nothing but the man on the horse in my closet

**SMH @ niggas judging not only what other niggas are rocking, but HOW it’s being rocked- you’re watching other niggas WAY too close- look around, there may be some females in the room, too….

77. Jimmy Valentime Says:

the it was written esco flow = Nas goat flow

that why lupe is head and shoulder above all the other hipster style rappers

because he uses that flow most of the time …

>>a video called Twitter Whore, this white chick kinda reminded me of esko the way she’s always twitterin’

before 2 days ago, i hadn’t Twittered for 24 days.

79. Dem Says:

before 2 days ago, i hadn’t Twittered for 24 days.

^ fell off the wagon, huh?

80. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

CoSign Eskay & yea… the auto lace shit aint a stretch, they got Gattdamn ipod hookups in sneakers now… All that JORDAN money the company made, MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN!

81. chea Says:

i had the water bottle with me so i splashed the dick real quick and i was good

lol i be tellin people, if you still go to the bathroom empty handed (i.e. no water bottle/lota or no bidet) and you think a quick wipe means ur clean, u focking lost. i need to be squeaky clean errywhere, that’s how a don rolls. the way i roll, my undies stay gleaming white to the point where i don’t even need to change them but i do it at least daily just because i like the crispy feeling *takbeer*

82. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:13 pm

before 2 days ago, i hadn’t Twittered for 24 days.

***LOL…it’s a verb, too?

83. Rey Says:

lol @ Pockets– and Eww, too. Yeah man, I dug her boobs. I’m a renowned boob guy.

Batista vs Punk? I can see Randy Orton fucking that one up. I don’t know how long collarbones take to heal, but he might be due back. Either way, I can’t see Punk beating Batista clean, but why burn a Punk title run for 3 raws and one ppv? It’d kill the guy’s momentum.

84. chea Says:

rocking polo is an art form and i happen to be jeff koons

85. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:09 pm
    Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:04 pm
    Toyota Halts Tundra Production.

GATTTTDAMN! …i dont fuck with Pickups, but those shits is RAW.

$90 to fill up, had to fill up twice to get from DC to NC!!
    GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

86. Boosie Says:

Jimmy Valentime Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 12:13 pm

the it was written esco flow = Nas goat flow
    _____________________________________________________

true….he was real crisp, angry, succint, raw, in your face, with that flow…..He was very sharp with it….

Same with jay…that staccato reasonable doubt flow was hot too….but now it’s half hazard and there’s not much crisp to it….I only contribute that to age…It’s very hard to physically rap like you were back in your prime….

Rap is just like ball, some things you lose with age.

87. pockets Says:

before 2 days ago, i hadn’t Twittered for 24 days.

^u have another account, u have no shame…twittering once is enough plus u do it out in the open in front of everyone

>>LOL…it’s a verb, too?

I mean, you have to have a word to describe what you’re doing.

so you can Twitter or Tweet

(I’m just asking for it aren’t I)

89. Rey Says:

Okay, just went to twitter dot com– Fuck that shit. I already have a problem with broadcasting every thought/mood/emotion I have.

90. catch22 Says:

koons

great last name

91. pockets Says:

so you can Twitter or Tweet

^we are still talking bout the website right?

92. nation Says:

>> SMH @ niggas judging not only what other niggas are rocking, but HOW it’s being rocked- you’re watching other niggas WAY too close- look around, there may be some females in the room, too….

I think it’s because e is a facking Lo head, or he’s tryna teach Jadakiss how to do it… not no gay shit

>> so you can Twitter or Tweet

sign me up

93. catch22 Says:

ok they look nothing like the movie shoe. i’m dissapointed.

94. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

$90 to fill up, had to fill up twice to get from DC to NC!!
    GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

***LOL- I was running the AC heavy that day, though, so that surely contributed to the burn rate…I always turn up the AC, once I catch myself mournfully staring out the window at cotton fields, and humming old Negro spirtuals under my breath….

95. Big Homie Says:

Rey – Batista’s wife and daugthers are all fine. He brings them all in to shop at my part time job for kicks. I dont know much about wrestling, but I do know he caught me lookin at his daughter when I was running his credit card through…lol

96. pockets Says:

that’s how a don rolls.

^i thought u said thats how the Dong works, which would have been appropriate too.

>*takbeer*

^rofl *DEAD*

97. nation Says:

>> rocking polo is an art form and i happen to be jeff koons

rocking polo is a mindstate and I’m still Ralph Lifshitz

98. chea Says:

the hyperdunk is an ugly ass shoe ((c) OJ) jesus christ nike be creative

99. Rey Says:

LOL @ Icon..

100. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Gotcha…I thought it was some random hatred, but I overstand, now…

101. pockets Says:

man i always thought wearing the polos with the collars popped up was so incredibly douchebag and fag its not even funny, but i gave my broskis a pass if they decided to do that

102. Big Homie Says:

$90 to fill up, had to fill up twice to get from DC to NC!!
    GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

^ My mom’s boyfriend got a pick up truck and told me yesterday he payed 120 to fill up

103. pockets Says:

Rap is just like ball, some things you lose with age.

^wtf i aint gonna lose my balls when im old

104. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:19 pm
    $90 to fill up, had to fill up twice to get from DC to NC!!
    GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

LMAO…

105. Rey Says:

@ Big Homie– I wouldn’t oogle Batista’s daughter. He’s…massive.

106. pockets Says:

yo Rey i had the exact same thoughts too, i think Orton is gonna interfere and punk better not lose or that dude will never be viewed seriously

107. pockets Says:

LOL @ ike

108. catch22 Says:

that dude will never be viewed seriously

you mean like “real athletes” are?

109. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Rey Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

@ Big Homie– I wouldn’t oogle Batista’s daughter. He’s…massive.

Yeah, that’s asking for it lol. My pops almost beat up this dude at the Verizon store for looking at me ….

>>the hyperdunk is an ugly ass shoe ((c) OJ) jesus christ nike be creative

I would never rock it, but I like looking at it and I’d say if anything it’s creative.

111. chea Says:

aight yall i’m out but i’ll be back (no schwarznahgger)

112. Rey Says:

I’d knock someone the fuck out if they oogled my daughter. I’m a pacifist for the most part, but I’ve got juuust enough ign’ance and temper to smackacracka.

For real. Punk winning the belt was cool, and before that I didn’t give a shit about him–I didn’t see what the big deal was. Sooo, now that he’s in a cool storyline revolving around the belt I’d hate to see him 1 and done like that.

113. pockets Says:

you mean like “real athletes” are?

^u doesn’t even understand

114. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I’LL Bu Bac!

115. Ghost Writer Says:

I diiiid it

116. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud the Spring water cooler… i was about to fill my cup, saw the shit was empty, i just walked off… LET ANOTHER COCKSUCKER refill that heavy shit.

I read this yesterday somewhere and I was like, how is that even possible? Now that I see her rack, I kinda understand. I wouldn’t mind hiding out in there for a day or two.

118. Rey Says:

pockets Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:27 pm
    you mean like “real athletes” are?

^u doesn’t even understand

For real. You can not give a shit about a pro athlete and still want him on the team if he puts up numbers. You have to care about a wrestler. You gotta either wanna see him win or wanna see him get his comeuppance. Indifference = Unemployed for pro wrestlers.

And honestly, pro wrestling is waayyy less fake than rap, and takes just as much skill and training as any other sport. The upturned noses of the professional sports world makes me sick.

Motherfucking Figure Skating is a sport but wrestling isn’t? Do you ignore the choreography and aesthetics and drama of a wrestling match–3 tough things to pull off–simply because they already know who’s going to “win”?

Shit’s disgusting, B.

Stone Cold Steve Austin > Jay-Z

119. pockets Says:

^yo i was the same until i saw one of his Ring of Honor matches, dude had like a five star match with Samoa Joe (from tna). vince doesnt let him do any moves (same with everyone else)…he used to do this hold called the Anaconda Vice Grip that shit was dope. but yea, even if hes not the best its still a welcome change.

120. Big Homie Says:

Those were the days

121. Ghost Writer Says:

Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

I hate that shit……mofos empty that shit walk away with a half cup of water…….lol…..lazy ass people

122. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Her tits are as big as her head! …no flab under the arms, can see her wristbone, YUP, Splashable.

123. Rey Says:

Alright ya’ll, I’m outtie. Be good.

124. catch22 Says:

@ pock,

i understand that these wrestler guys are athletic. of course they got to be in good shape to rock spandex drawls and participate in scripted psuedo-homosexual “wrestling”. i understand that its a male soap opera and that its entertaining to you to watch shirtless men pretend to fight. do you.

125. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:30 pm
    Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 10th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

LOL, Chuuuuuuuurch.

126. Dem Says:

…so… past tense of Twitter is Twat?

127. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****LMAO…god damn….

128. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Dem Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 12:32 pm

…so… past tense of Twitter is Twat?

oh lord….*daps Dem*

129. pockets Says:

^ lolll one of the comments:

Personally I have never seen a pair of breasts before. I just gained my eyesight for the first time this morning. Thank you Metro.

– Jockey, UK

130. Rey Says:

@ Catch22– taking the gay route on that one so soon? You’re better than that.

131. Ghost Writer Says:

– Jockey, UK

LOL @ Jockey…….UK stand up……

132. Snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

A school teacher says to her class, “Who can use the word ‘Definitely’ in a sentence?”
    First a little girl says “The sky is definitely blue” Teacher says,
    “Sorry, Amy,
    but the sky can be gray, or orange…”

Second little boy…”Trees are definitely green” “Sorry, but in the
    autumn, the trees are brown.” Little Johnny from the back of the class stands up and asks: “Does a fart have lumps?” The teacher looks horrified and says…”Johnny!
    Of course not!!!”
    “OK…then I DEFINITELY sh*tt my pants…

133. catch22 Says:

thank you rey.
    no shots. i know those dudes are talented. but i think its funny how grown men jock pro wrestling so hard. its almost two-times-esque.

134. Boosie Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 9:05 am

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 8:59 am

I dont even fuck with mickey (nope) but dude has a whole lot more to say then gucci,boosie,Hc & Webbie combined…..say it aint so
    ____________________________________________________________

Gucci– for the hoes and strip clubs

Boosie– For hood niggas…Speaks from the heart…Listen to ALL his mixtapes and you’ll know the reason why niggas feel him. I used to think like this….But Boosie doesn’t just do bounce tracks….very big misconception

Webbie…–Tries to hard…He aight…but always talks about shit he doesn’t have…Very topically limited…His flow is meant for the clubs and to bounce….Good at making singles and groove joints…

The hood feels Boosie wayyyyy more than webbie…..Boosie puts his heart into his music. But if you don’t like it you don’t like it.

135. pockets Says:

^basically…no wait, wait a second. see with wrestling, its an art just like anything else…you can have bad matches n good matches. you could be a good worker or a bad worker. we all have memories of Stone Cold, and i mean everyone watched back then (my teacher asked someone in my class a question, when he went to answer she said IT DOESNT MATTER when george washington was president), but then most people stopped watching…me rey and many others simply continued watching. rey put up a good analogy, u believe what these rappers say? hell no, unless ur a dick. but u still listen right? because its an art, theres good tracks and bad tracks. same shit. u watch fiddy perform concerts on stage without a shirt.

136. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 10th, 2008 at 10:32 am

>>Easy, YOU POSTED IT, I don’t like majority of the shit you post

^furthermore, I didn’t like your fucking tone right there yo. me and you always been cool Joe, but you should breathe easy when you’re addressing grown folks.
    ___________________________________________________________

This was a classic post….Every nigga was coming at Joe for being closed minded….He held his ground, and decided to fall back, cause he wanted his music heard…So I commend for his stance…..

But Mickey Facts is trash though….

137. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Nas Supports Rik Cordero Says:

[…] And Miss Info, and the Asian community, and Just Blaze, and Jay Smooth. I’m kinda mad at all the time these guys get to spend with Miss Info. […]