Video: Donny Goines – Play Out in the Rain

Here’s the latest video from the homey D.Goines. This is a nice summer joint right here, don’t sleep. Off The Non Fiction EP.

Director commentary after the jump.

32 Responses to “Video: Donny Goines – Play Out in the Rain”

1. nation Says:

Justus League > Justice League

THE LEAGUE CREW

2. Joe 88 Says:

Free mike vick

3. buddyholly Says:

yo Boosie man is essentially an animal

Depends if you you believe in evolution or not, but whater you splttin straws and trying to be funny

4. buddyholly Says:

even tho Obama is not going to bring change and hope and ain’t going to really do shit

you niggas better still vote, don’t be crab ass niggas, you better vote black ass in office

5. Ghost Writer Says:

buddy go take some aspirins and come back…..

6. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. buddyholly Says:

*his

damn I lost, its time for a much needed break

8. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Man has been given dominion over animals….and humans have brains and have intellectual thought process that can perform functions for its continual survival….

surely you aren’t comparing yourself to animals are you?

well in a sense man is a animal…we are placental mammals, members of a Primate order.

we are just genetically more sophisticated than most animals…in certain ways though like speech. But Dolphins, Chimps, and Gorillas have been known to be very inteligent.

just sayin…I’m not tryin to get all all crazy with this “discussion”. I just randomly chimmed in…

9. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 11:56 am
    Free mike vick

^co-sign for the home team

What up Nah *daps and hugs for all*

10. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

BOSS!

11. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Joe

I hear what you saying and you have a point but in NY there are Self Defense laws so my assessment went accordingly…..For what it worth why shot and kill a nigga for stealing your rims? foreal tho?

12. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Zup to The Doll…howdy. *huggies*

13. D_Block_4_life Says:

Fuck Mike Vick and Fuck Webbie (lol)

14. Mark Twain Fame Says:

ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

BOSS!

damn that is pretty dope.

15. BabyDoll Says:

Hey MTF

16. D_Block_4_life Says:

That Range is retarted B!

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

HOLA

18. Nanyanen Says:

chocolate rayne~
    made me cross the street the other day~

19. Big Homie Says:

Fuck Mike Vick and Fuck Webbie (lol)

^ …and fuck the fuckin’ Diaz brothers! Fuck ’em all! I bury those cockroaches!

20. Joe 88 Says:

For what it worth why shot and kill a nigga for stealing your rims? foreal tho?

^It happen infront of his house & it’s your shit. You worked day in & out, only to let a fake ass robin hood steal yo shit?

Fear nothing but god, only people that I personally feel should be in prison is rapist (yeah you kells) & serial killers, rug realers, no, addicts, no, traffic offenders, maybe, only if they killed someone while drunk, or on purpose. laws should only be based on the depth of the offense, If I steal to provide for my family, I shouldn’t be charged the same way as a nigga that steal for no reason, how can out tell the difference? Idk, but niggas be going to jail longer than they been alive over some bullshit, I think that’s something we all can agree on

21. Rey Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Fuck Mike Vick and Fuck Webbie (lol)

^ …and fuck the fuckin’ Diaz brothers! Fuck ‘em all! I bury those cockroaches!

YOU RAT SOUP EATIN’ HONKEY MOTHERFUCKER!

(sorry, I just saw “Dolemite” for the first time yesterday)

22. D_Block_4_life Says:

>>>It happen infront of his house & it’s your shit. You worked day in & out, only to let a fake ass robin hood steal yo shit?

So shoot that nigga in the leg to stop him from running and get your shyt back….i wouldnt wanna go to jail over some rims…

>>>Idk, but niggas be going to jail longer than they been alive over some bullshit, I think that’s something we all can agree on

Agreed

23. Mark Twain Fame Says:

reymundo…howdy.

check my blog homie…

got some goodies on there.

24. Rey Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

chocolate rayne~
    made me cross the street the other day~

Son of a… Now I’m listening to the dr pepper remix of that one. Song’s a danged guilty pleasure.

25. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

Rey Says:

(sorry, I just saw “Dolemite” for the first time yesterday)

…damn shame…

26. Rey Says:

We need Eli Porter on a song with Tay Zonday doing the hook, with Latarian Milton doing adlibs, and a sample of Bill O’Reilly’s “Fuck it, we’ll do it live!” clip in the beat.

That’d be the coolest shit ever.

27. Big Homie Says:

YOU RAT SOUP EATIN’ HONKEY MOTHERFUCKER!

(sorry, I just saw “Dolemite” for the first time yesterday)

^ First time huh? SMH

28. Rey Says:

@ EG88– No points for seeing it at all? Dangit. *returns white coyote, kicks rocks*

~~Exit~~

29. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

Rey Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 12:19 pm

~~Exit~~

…ok, whick Dolemite movie u saw? and how many times?

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Rey Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

That’d be the coolest shit ever.

with some “IM PRESSIN CHARGES!” lil jon sounding shouts in the background.

31. Nanyanen Says:

Rey Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 12:16 pm
    # Nanyanen Says:
    July 8th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

chocolate rayne~
    made me cross the street the other day~

It’s not horrible music… there’s no chorus or bridge which is stupid, but that song is still better than anything the Spice Girls (songwriting team) ever came up with.

32. Nanyanen Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 12:21 pm
    Rey Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

That’d be the coolest shit ever.

with some “IM PRESSIN CHARGES!” lil jon sounding shouts in the background.

^^^ and it would be a snap / go-go hybrid… first single: Chocolate Fuckin’ Hoodrat Things