Nas YRB Cover

nas-yrb-cvr.jpg

27 Responses to “Nas YRB Cover”

1. that guy Says:

looks like the XXL cover…with a jacket

fuck magazines.

3. that guy Says:

gheesh, tell em why u mad

4. that guy Says:

gheesh, tell em why u mad. got fired from the Source or something?

nation Says:

July 7th, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    I can’t wait till I have kids so that I can buy toys again. it’s weird if I do it now, but having children = get a pass

^Lost the receipt to that Vader mask, huh?

6. that guy Says:

gheesh, tell em why u mad. got fired from the Source or something?

7. Big Homie Says:

*eats a bucket of fried chicken*

8. pockets Says:

this ninja’s leather so soft…btw is leather so soft supposed to be a reference to a soft ballsack if so i feel disgusted

9. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

Where have i seen this cover before? some Rock act did the same shit…

10. Plug Says:

shid is better than a novel, autobiographic
    spit it on tracks it becomes classic

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DaReal Says:

July 7th, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    Yea all tha niggas out here that think they from DC say moe

***Where you @, like Montgomery County or something (no MS-13 shots fired), because I’m a DC native, and the only dude I ever heard say “moe” on the regular was from Philly….”young’n” is our go-to phrase

^*paramedics breathing soft on him*

13. pockets Says:

i have a feeling the next jay album will be all conscience songs like minority report, if not, 40’s the new douchebag

14. nation Says:

YRB x URB – Nas Is Really Relevant Cover

15. pockets Says:

aii the dick is out

16. Mark Twain Fame Says:

nas over 50…nice eskay. showin love to lil homie ha.

nation Says:

July 7th, 2008 at 2:45 pm

ha nate gonnas buy all kids of toys for his kids, but then he’ll play with them all day.

“Dad are you done playing with my robot yet?!”

“5 more minutes buddy okay, then you can have it back I promise”

“yeah sure thats what you said a half an hour ago”

17. D. Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 7th, 2008 at 2:49 pm

*eats a bucket of fried chicken*

^^*passes Louisiana Hot Sauce while eating red beans & rice*

18. DaReal Says:

I’m in northern VA..wooddbridge..prince william county I don’t kno if u kno where thats at…but yea there’s a lot of posers out here

19. Mark Twain Fame Says:

this cover looks alot better than the XXL…

20. pockets Says:

yo nation i get what ur saying, when i was visiting my cousins house one time shes like “im going to toys r us with daddy” and i was maddd casual like “yo..so i think ill just come along too…u know, just to make sure ur safe n shit” and when she wasnt looking i did the yayo dance

21. blaze22 Says:

# pockets Says:
    July 7th, 2008 at 2:51 pm

That is what I am feeling about Eminems new album too. I figured he would drop it right before the election and hopefully have a similar but better affect than that “Mosh” song had before the ’04 election

>>^^*passes Louisiana Hot Sauce while eating red beans & rice*

come on yo, i’m starving over here.

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DaReal Says:

July 7th, 2008 at 2:54 pm

***Yeah, I know where it’s at…SMH @ m’fukkas trying to call it “Hoodbridge”, lol…MS-13 is active out that way, though…but yeah, that shit is only miles apart, but still worlds away from Benning Road and East Capital St, lol—no shots @ VA, though, cuz I may just move out there, one day-either there, Montgomery County, or stay put in Upper Marlboro (MD)..

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

pockets Says:

July 7th, 2008 at 2:55 pm

classic pocks.

25. DaReal Says:

Yea niggas out here think its tha hood…bloods done popped up n shit…n yea them ms niggas is deep out here…its startin 2 get crazy cuz niggas think they n DC…rockin 992’s n nike boots wit ripped jeans n tha winter time lol

26. gr3um5 Says:

real nikkas are bakk on the radio !
    NaStillmatic
    peace
    dope lyrical sh*t
    untitled 15th july !

good cover

27. Epiphany Says:

Oh, Nasir…I love it! I can’t wait to see all the “news” networks have a field day when this cd comes out. They are gonna act like society is breaking down or something. It will be entertaining and ridiculously blown out of proportion. Reminds me of the days when Bill “Bubba” Clinton had them going crazy with his carnival show.