Jadakiss – Don’t Start Nothin’ (Produced by Sean C & LV)

jadakiss-polo.jpg

New Jason produced by Grind Music (Sean C & LV).

Jadakiss – Don’t Start Nothin’

Thanks to Splash for Slip-N-Sliding this on over.

120 Responses to “Jadakiss – Don’t Start Nothin’ (Produced by Sean C & LV)”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

Spitzer 4 President Says:

July 1st, 2008 at 9:36 am
    I was just listening to Kingdom Come i was thinking if Jay would have put Upgrade U and Black Republicans on kingdom instead of The song with Usher and the other song with B then that album would have been up there with some of his best….If you think about it Black Republicans fit better on hov’s album because he was on that corporate money talk ish and Hov could of added one more verse to Upgrade U and replaced that other Beyonce shit….Also if you listen to that album in depth you’ll realize that thats his most personal album with the song “Lost Ones” and “Minority Report”…..he also shitted on every dude under 30 with that 30’s the new 20 ish….On “Dig a Hole” He abused the whole Dipset without mentioning one of their names *Chuckles*…….Beach Chair makes me wanna a put a “Beach Chair” in my living room and “The Prelude” accurately describes what was going on in the game from 03 to 06…..I know thatnks for the review right but i just let the whole shyt plays this morning on the way to work…..truly inspirational music….. *Adjust Tie and Tucks in Shirt Accordingly*

2. Joe 88 Says:

As much as a jay stan as I am, black album is kinda overrated, but the black is borderline classic

AG > Black
    Blueprint > Black
    RD > Black

The first 4 songs are about him leaving the game, they sounded great at the time, but since he returned it took away from the feel of his retirement. Lucifer sounds like a buch of unorganized noise, & he went prodigy “imfamy” on us with some of the lyrics

The more you talk, the more you urking is, the more you gon need memorial servi-ces

99 problems is dope, but don’t ever play it with headphones, you wont have a face by the end of the second verse. But other than that, the album is sick.

Favorite song: Justify my thug

>>>Yo j88, where the new tracks at duke?

^Getting mixed down, soon as they are finished i’ll up em on nah right

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

The-XFacta’s top 5 WACK rappers
    (i don’t care how many records they sold)

1) Game – This was a tough choice but the butterfly tatoo, his change of heart appearance and his constant name dropping gave Game the top spot

2) T.I.- Claims to be a thug but is only 4’8″.. Got with the most busted chick in Escape (and talentless).. Now he is gonna be a thug who snitched to the Feds

3) Weezy – Kisses men! Actully not that bad of an mc he if just made more sense. Kisses men!

4) Tony Yayo – Yeah I’m a G-Unit fan but no amount of Stannism will make this dude a good mc.. Just carry Banks’ weed around and stop rhyming

5) Soulja Boy- Even my 12 year old son thinks he’s wack and that’s the demograph he’s trying to attract! Get out my face Trick!

4. pockets Says:

oh shit nas name dropped William Cooper

yo jada aint been the same since the kush was the same color as paperclips

Joe 88 Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 1:27 pm
    *changes Myspace song back to new Lux banger*

^Now how am I suppose to pop (n/h) & complete sub-zero finishing move to dat?

^lmao @ ninjas dancin’ and freezin’ each other. “Are you the bomb?” Smh

LF: That hoodie Kiss is rockin’ is dope.

6. D_Block_4_life Says:

LF: That hoodie Kiss is rockin’ is dope.
    is that a classic or new shyt?

7. pockets Says:

^*confused*

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

“i Aint Riding the track this isn Tokio Drifting”

*leavs*

9. pockets Says:

see when i say Black album is my favorite album of all-time, i dont mean the black album i mean the Grey Album…which technically counts as the black album cuz its the same vocals just the beats are insaneeeeee enuff to match the lyrics

i fucking nut in my pants everytime the Grey Album comes on

10. Joe 88 Says:

@ Pockets

The 99 problems beat is LOUD AS SHIT. For some reason that track seems louder than every track on that album. Anyone agree?

11. D_Block_4_life Says:

BP> RD> VOL.2 > Black >Dynasty >BP2> KC> Vol.3 >AG > vol.1

but to be honest i could never make up mind when i do this, i have to many variations….

12. pockets Says:

jay spasm’d on this shit and the ppl gasm’d

The Martha Stewart
    That’s far from Jewish
    Far from a Harvard student
    Just had the balls to do it
    And no i’m not through with it
    In fact i’m just previewin it
    This ain’t the show i’m just EQ’in it
    One, Two and i won’t stop abusin it
    To groupie girls stop false accusin it
    Back to the music
    The mayback roof is translucent
    Niggas got a problem Houston
    What up B
    They can’t shut up me
    Shut down I
    Not even P.E.
    I’ma ride
    God forgive me for my brash delivery
    But i remember vividly
    What these streets did to me
    So picture me
    Lettin these clowns nit pick at me
    Paint me like a pickiny
    I will literally
    Kiss Tee-Tee in the forhead
    Tell her please forgive me
    Then squeeze until you fall here
    I’m not the one to score points off
    In fact
    I got a joint to knock your points off
    Young
    Hova the God nigga blasphemy
    I’m at the Trump International
    Ask for me
    I ain’t never scared
    I’m everywhere
    You ain’t never there
    Nigga why would i ever care
    Pound for pound i’m the best to ever come around here
    Excluding nobody
    Look what i embody
    The soul of a hustler i really ran the street
    A CEO’s mind
    That marketing plan was me
    And no i ain’t get shot up a whole bunch of times
    Or make up shit in a whole bunch of lines
    And i ain’t animated, like say a, Busta Rhymes
    But the real shit you get when you bust down my lines
    Add that to the fact i went plat a bunch of times
    Times that by my influence
    On pop culutre
    I supposed to be number one on everybodys list
    We’ll see what happens when i no longer exist
    Fuck this

13. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yea Black album was phenomenal

14. young global Says:

Grind Music baby….

D_Block_4_life Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 1:53 pm
    LF: That hoodie Kiss is rockin’ is dope.
    is that a classic or new shyt?

^I have no idea. I’m not a ‘Lo Head (c) Yeezy

16. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ Lyfe jennings saying

30 is not the new 20……i’m sorry Jay

KC was tight, but I think that the worst beat selection he ever had for an album. Even the best of both worlds album had better beats. KC had no knock to it, the worst beats by just blaze, dr dre, & pharell, no guest apperences. I love the CD, but that’s the only jay album that doesn’t sound like a jay album.

Best beat on KC (besides dig a hole): Show me what you got

Pregnant Dome and the Child Molester. That track still bangs ridiculously. If I had whip with sounds I’d blast that today. That song is perfect for workin’ out or some wake-up motivation music.

18. pockets Says:

the just blaze on kingdom come was dope to me, the whole album shoulda been produced by him

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

Its Hot in Herre Video>It’s Hot in Herre Song

20. b-ease Says:

pockets Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    Black = Jays most overrated

^get outta here, thats his best project and one of the best albums all-time. u a hater stop snitching.

Hard Knock Life is the album that created the HOV that we know and measure against other MC’s against today. From one of his best album cuts (Week Ago) to his biggest single (Can I get A) to the transcendent in-between (Hard Knock Life), this is the album that Jay found his voice on. With the exception of Jigga What (where he did it on purpose) he leapfrogged the problem that most great MC’s have coming into the game, namely trying to fit too many words in a bar (a defienciency BIG never had, one of many reasons he’s the true GOAT). He relaxed, and let his mind talk. “If I should Die” is how you make an album cut. “Ride or Die” is how you make a subliminal diss. “Money Cash Hoes” is how you make a ignorant song (achknoledge that its ignorant in the verse), coming of age 2 is what a sequel is supposed to do. Be better than the original. “It’s Like That” is how you make lyrical destruction as easy to understand as a fariy tale. “Resoivoir Dogs” is in a constant battle with “Banned from TV” as best late-90’s posse cut. “Just Blaze” loses.

Hard Knock Life = Jay’s best album

21. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Respects 88’s assessment*

My user name reads off D_block but im a Jay stan *confused*

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

The White Album>The Black Album

(c) The Beatles

23. b-ease Says:

“John Blaze” loses.

24. b-ease Says:

@dblock

I’m listening to Vol.1 right now (literally). You’re wilding. Much better than BP2 and KC.

25. Nanyanen Says:

Some good bars dropped on tat NYOIL post…

pockets, nick, and the winner. some cat name spirit uploaded a video or some shit. wonder wat thats about/

I’ll drop minez, but they are aimed at NYOIL not at rap’s enemies overall.

Fuck zsharing a file, muhfukka we’ll rhyme in person.
    Fight Klub, 10g’s. The liver version of Tyler Durden.
    I’m schizophrenic, my shit’s authentic, your shit’s pathetic.
    Mine’s is discovered, yours was invented. Stay gassed up but your gas is unleaded.
    I’m deisel. U the type to get clowned…. or mushed.
    Ya name’s NY OIL; We know you’re down with George Bush.
    Plus ya rhymes are straight ass like you rhyme in a toilet.
    More bitch than Buck’s call. Tell me why you record it?
    Nah right squadron keepin the torch lit.
    Ether 1080 degreez I spit greaze at this Oil bitch.
    Who should get lynched? YOU should get lynched!
    Question’s like lookin at the rap game and askin ‘who doesn’t fit?’
    You got no mic presence, plus you look goofy as shit.
    I’m sure to tie my lines tighter so the noose doesn’t slip.
    Of all the MC’s in the whole earth, nyoyles worst.
    Case closed. JIC I throw no homo on this whole verse.

26. D_Block_4_life Says:

Word, Fantastic 4 pt.2 is also in the race……fab,cam and kiss drop killer classic verses…

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

Just so you know i think all 10 albums are great and also like i said i have to many variations….

28. Tha Advakit Says:

It’s weird..everytime I read the comments on this website, they having absolutely NOTHING to do with the song/story that is posted….

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    Its Hot in Herre Video>It’s Hot in Herre Song

^It’s Hot in Herre in the club (when that was popular) >>>

Shorties would lose their damn mind at the Paradox. And I’d be right behind ’em.

LF: It’s this one ninja that used to be in the Paradox that was a Nelly look-alike but he took that shit too far. Ninja would come to the club with his Rams jersey on backwards, a Rams chain, and a band-aid under his eye.

Pure clownification. He was cool as a mofo though, but still.

30. b-ease Says:

that’s the song where I realized, “holy shit, Cam’Ron is ILL.” Keep in mind, I bought Confessions of Fire and SDE the first day they dropped. But I didnt SEE it until then.

31. pockets Says:

Best beat on KC (besides dig a hole): Show me what you got

^i didnt like that beat, for some reason it seemed too loud…it seemed like it was louder than the lyrics

32. D. Says:

b-ease Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Hard Knock Life = Jay’s best album

>>very good argument… RD > V2 > BP > BA > BP2 > V3 > KC > V1

33. PW Says:

BP> RD> VOL.2 > Black>

Co-sign.
    ————-

vol.1> AG > Dynasty> KC> BP2> Vol.3

That’s how i’d arrange the rest.

b-ease… that was a helluva breakdown. I never looked at it from that perspective. I’m old school and I’m always gonna say RD is his best. But as far as commercial success and the most diverse sounds/flows, I would definitely have to go with Volume 2. That cut with Capri is still one of my favorites.

I’m mad somebody gaffled me for that album because I had the one with the bonus disc with that funny ass “Things Groupies Say” skit.

35. D_Block_4_life Says:

I new cam was ill when i hear a freestyle on the radio like in 97 and niggas was talking about him in bk before he dropped confessions but i new was foreal when i heard 357 then Thats Me

D. Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    b-ease Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Hard Knock Life = Jay’s best album

>>very good argument… RD > V2 > BP > BA > BP2 > V3 > KC > V1

^I would AG before KC, and put V1 before BP2, and we’d have the same list. Kinda. Lol

37. Joe 88 Says:

Pure clownification. He was cool as a mofo though, but still.

*Death*

Billz, no homo for this whole comment but, you went to northern for a lil bit, you remember the ginuwine look-a-like? Yo even had the curly hair & all. The sad part was, ginuwine was the shit around that time & he still aint get no bitches, prolly except freshmans, lol. He was from the alameda

SMH @ negro’s ploting on dude because of his looks, two words….. that’s gay

38. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Welcome*

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

Swagg Team>D-Block

I can’t remember when I first acknowledged Cam’s lyrical prowess. I think it might’ve been on a mixtape. I’m not sure. I think it might’ve been on one of those Harlem World type of collaborations on a mixtape.

41. PHENOMENON Says:

The first time I heard “What More Can I Say” I got that feeling that all Hip-Hop heads long for.

You know, that feeling you get when you hear a dope artist just black-out and go in and you just smile, chuckle, exhale, and say “Oh sh*t.” throughout the whole joint.

42. D_Block_4_life Says:

*daps X*

43. D. Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

>>oh shit, forgot AG… RD > V2 > BP > BA > AG > BP2 > V1 > V3 > KC… That’s my story and I’m stickin to it…

44. pockets Says:

I can’t remember when I first acknowledged Cam’s lyrical prowess.

^i was in school and my friend told me “i got pataki at me, bitches say im tacky daddy, range look like laffy taffy” i was like. yo. whoever. said. that. is. goat.

Joe 88 Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

Pure clownification. He was cool as a mofo though, but still.

*Death*

SMH @ negro’s ploting on dude because of his looks, two words….. that’s gay

^YEeeeeah, I remember that mofo. HOLD UP! Damn… ummm… shit… the dude Travis around my way knows him, I think. I think his named Gerald. He went to St. Anthony’s or some shit. I saw him 2 years ago in a white Infiniti at a used car dealership all tatted up and shit. I guess he’s thugged out. Smh. This chick named Shanteia I was fuckin’ with at the time, I found out he was tryin’ to push up on her. Aw man! B’more small as fuck! Lol

46. 456 Says:

jadakiss startin to look like diamond d’s lil brother

47. b-ease Says:

D. Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    b-ease Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Hard Knock Life = Jay’s best album

>>very good argument… RD > V2 > BP > BA > BP2 > V3 > KC > V1

I can accept that. One of the main reasons that I dont put RD in first is because it wasnt original. In the sense that, he obviously was listening to Cuban Linx and Ready to Die and built it upon that blueprint. Hard Knock, to me, sounds like an artist realzing their true power.

48. pockets Says:

You know, that feeling you get when you hear a dope artist just black-out

^exactly.

49. Joe 88 Says:

Well I guess I gotta make my list………..does best of both worlds albums count? & Fuck that the jay-z unplugged album is going on my list reguardless.

If anyone got the unplugged album, up that link

50. D_Block_4_life Says:

“Hard knock life” was jays cross over record…..that damn anne sample sold him 5 mill….not really but you kno what i mean…..helluva album tho

pockets Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:18 pm
    I can’t remember when I first acknowledged Cam’s lyrical prowess.

^Yo, that was like 4 years ago, youngan. Lol. I’m talkin’ about mid-90’s. Back when he was on Untertainment. Him and Charli Baltimore had ads in the Source that said, “Who is Cam’ron?” and “Who is Charli Baltimore?”. His ad had a picture of him pointin’ the gun at the bible. Crazy.

52. b-ease Says:

one with the bonus disc with that funny ass “Things Groupies Say” skit.

LOL, you, I had that one too, completely forgot it existed. I havent had that shit since 10th grade. That was 10 years ago. Shit.

53. 456 Says:

^i think he also was listening to illmatic and took it a step up. but really the way to judge jay is to take the four dopest songs from each album. when you do that, there is nobody in the game with a more potent body of work.

54. b-ease Says:

456 Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:19 pm
    jadakiss startin to look like diamond d’s lil brother

It’s funny cause its true.

55. D. Says:

>>Jada’s hoodie is ill… best posse cut of the late 90’s?

zshare.net/audio/147026639da5ff0f/

56. nation Says:

applaud the punctuation of this title

57. b-ease Says:

LMAO

Hip hop was still alive then. Remember the other one Billz, “”What is Woo”? (turned out to be a wack ass movie with Jada Pickett and Tommy
    Davidson)

58. 456 Says:

^i was watchin the horse and carriage video yesterday. he was a rhyme stylist from day one. extremely original. and yet highly ignorant at the same time.

59. pockets Says:

His ad had a picture of him pointin’ the gun at the bible. Crazy.

^damn. but back to four years ago, i went to my friends house and he had purple haze on vinyl. that shit WAS PURPLE. i was like whoever. made. that. record. is. goat.

60. nation Says:

>> 05-dmx-get_at_me_dog_freestyle_feat._the_lox-r3d.mp3

I knew that beat was too good to only have a shitty chorus from Shawn. thanks for that

61. D_Block_4_life Says:

Joe check your email

PHENOMENON Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:15 pm

^I’ma keep it real…

When I went to go see Fade To Black at the movies, it was on some odd day, like 12 people in there (didn’t wanna deal with the weekend crowd and niggas throwin’ up the Roc sign and rappin’ along to the movie). When I saw that scene of Jay makin’ Guru run through the beats, and then he finally picked one. When he got in the booth and started spittin’… I swear to the Most High… chills LITERALLY when through my body. Not on no homo shit. Just on some reached my soul type shit. And the expression on 9th Wonder’s face said it all. It’s like, you almost wanted to shed a tear and you didn’t even know why. Like damn, is this the end? (c) “No Way Out” album (c) New Edition

63. nation Says:

*needs more vintage freestyles*

64. b-ease Says:

Cam’Ron and Jay are peers. Word to “Crazy 8”.

65. Nanyanen Says:

any time I hear ‘ROC Boys’ that shit gets stuck in my head for hours…
    that beat is infectious

456 Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

^ *dapz 456* And that’s what him the perfect addition to the game. Horse & Carriage video is the reason why the relationship with him and Ma$e went sour. That ninja wanted like 30K to be in the vid. Smh. You can tell he was under Piddy’s tutelege at that time.

67. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^ ^
    Trust me, after smashing the Glastonbury show best believe Hov is going to have more crossover appeal than ever overseas.

And hes going to use Noel Gallagher to do it. [See: Jay saying he’s work with Oasis.]

And the winner is. . .Hov!!

68. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Billz i went to the Concert and that shyt was revelation for me…

69. b-ease Says:

Through influence, catalogue, and several other qualifications, Jay is the GOAT. Sometimes, i can accept that. But listen to Ready to Die, then listen to Life After Death right after. Then Hardcore as an epilogue right after.

“The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th”. -Germaine

70. THE-XFACTA Says:

b-ease Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Hard Knock Life = Jay’s best album

———-

Jay had an album called Hard Knock Life? Or was it that B-easy was rocking a bib and those hard ass white shoes when that SONG dropped..

71. PW Says:

So I’m guessing if my comment is awaiting moderation then I’m the only one seeing the shit?

Real cool…real cool.

72. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: Is this r&b nigga Lloyd really a human?

b-ease Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

LMAO

Davidson)

^A garbage ass movie with a dope ass soundtrack. That’s where the song “Pull It” with Cam and X is on. It never made it to COF because of label disputes. DefJam probably didn’t wanna cough up the dough. That shit was on Rap Attack on morning and desperately scrambled for a tape to record it.

74. THE-XFACTA Says:

Nanyanen Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:30 pm
    any time I hear ‘ROC Boys’ that shit gets stuck in my head for hours…
    that beat is infectious

———-

if you think that’s hot you gotta listen to that remix album I got posted on my page (click on my name).. That shit is fire how they blended these tracks…

75. Joe 88 Says:

@ D_Block

The link doesn’t work.

*Cries…..a lil bit (c) unforgivable*

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:32 pm
    LF: Is this r&b nigga Lloyd really a human?

^LOL. I don’t know, but that hair style in that video is flagrant. However, he’s in Decatur/ATL, so it’s expected. That song is still lava though. He could’ve at least had Ra in the vid.

77. pockets Says:

yo when i first heard cam’ron i threw out my illmatic cd in the trash and bought purple haze.

78. THE-XFACTA Says:

SMACKS THE SHIT OUTTA WEEZY FOR ATTEMPTING TO MODIFY RAKIMS LYRICS FOR THIS DUMB ASS FUCKING SONG WITH THAT ALIEN LLOYD

79. b-ease Says:

I taped that shit off Rap Attack too, who knows where those cassettes are now tho…

Joe 88 Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    @ D_Block

The link doesn’t work.

*Cries…..a lil bit (c) unforgivable*

^Yo, did you read my comment in reponse to that Ginuwine, “So Anxious” lookin’ ass nigga?

81. THE-XFACTA Says:

pockets Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

————

now that is a shock statment that even I can respect.. Though we know gotdamn well it’s not true!

82. b-ease Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    b-ease Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Hard Knock Life = Jay’s best album

———-

LOL…

83. pockets Says:

any time I hear ‘ROC Boys’ that shit gets stuck in my head for hours…
    that beat is infectious

^i didnt fall asleep till five this morning and the whole time i had the You Cant Stop Us Now beat stuck in my head

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

^It’s one thing to pay homage. It’s another thing to fuckin’ tarnish a classic. Peedi Crakk wasn’t available? Nah, I’m serious. Smh.

85. 456 Says:

^i had a few chills down my spine moments but the first one was me sittin in my grandmother’s bedroom when i was a youngin and listening to red alert on my radio and eric b for president came on. when dude said “can you ditect what comin next from the flex of the wrist” my life changed. i knew this wasnt just niggas rhymin on records, this was the revolution. 20 years later i can say my young ass was right.

86. THE-XFACTA Says:

b-ease Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

———–

Get the fuck outta here! You mean to tell me that Marley Marl is still doing the Rap Attack? Oh shit.. That means my nigga Chuck Chillout and DJ Red Alert is still doing their shit…

*Gets old boom box out with fresh cassette tapes*

87. pockets Says:

Though we know gotdamn well it’s not true!

^lol. werd

88. Joe 88 Says:

^Yeah, smh @ him attempting to be a thug, but hey, whatever floats his boat

>LF: Did you take shop/electric class at Northern? It was taught by the crazy, Otis from “Martin”, lookin’ ass nigga. He was funny as hell.

^what was his name? I never took shop, but they switched teachers up left & right up there around that time

89. D_Block_4_life Says:

Joe i sent u another one that works…..if it says server too busy just keep tryin and you will get through

90. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: I challenge any of you niggas/crackers to battle me right now! Get your fucking cardboard boxes, cause can’t no nigga out windmill me.. Fuck that!

P.S. All orientals are disqualified. Those bastards took our shit and ran with it!

91. D. Says:

3rd world > nation

zshare.net/audio/147033552a897496/

BIG & LOX – You’ll See

D_Block_4_life Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:30 pm
    @ Billz i went to the Concert and that shyt was revelation for me…

^You know what’s funny? Right after that lil’ time frame is when I was on some hip hop snob shit from around then to about the time KC dropped. Then after that, I slowly started giving other people a chance and just accepted music for what it was: good music or bad music. Regardless of content. That’s probably why I’m a Max B fan and can admit it and break down the reasons why when questioned as to why I like the music. So you can blame Jay, DBlock. Lol

*sees 2 birds flyin’*

*gets one stone*

*puts it in slingshot*

*score*

93. PHENOMENON Says:

I feel you Billz. When Jay dropped Black it wasn’t just an album, it was an event. thats the difference between everyone else and H-O.

Whenever Jay drops its an event. No one else can do that and jay doesn’t even try to make it so. It just is. Wither you like him or not when Jay is gone [As is dead, no more Jay.] the game is fu*ked.

**In my opinion, at least.

94. Joe 88 Says:

That one isnt working either.

FUCK!!!!!!!

95. b-ease Says:

zshare.net/audio/147033552a897496/

BIG & LOX – You’ll See

Good look D. This is one of them shits you always want to hear, but never have it around at the right time…

^LMAO… yo, they been studyin’ the game. They’ve always studied us though. That’s how they knew that liquor stores, wing spots, and beauty shops would financially put them where they need to be in the hood.

97. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ joe ima send you the page i got it from and scroll down and click….its works for me

98. 456 Says:

^yeah , i think mase got hoodwinked by puff. i think puff did misadvised mase to get at un, who thought he was the next puff and was tryin ride off of bad boy’s celebrity. diddy and un were playing chess and cam and mase were the pawns.

99. b-ease Says:

Indeed, they did. Word to Danny Jung, my high school homey (pause)

^I can’t remember. We just call him Otis. Lol

101. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Billz, i feel you on that Hiphop snob shyt because im slowly get over that shyt now, but still not completely…..And with Nas droppin Untilted and Joey droppin MM3 the end of last year, it sure didnt help me one bit lol

102. 456 Says:

*misadvise

and yes i know its not a word.

103. Joe 88 Says:

Cool, thanx D_Block

104. D_Block_4_life Says:

no doubt my dude^

456 Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:43 pm

^And Biggie was collateral. Word to the Undeas Ent. appearing on the screen at the beginning of the Player’s Anthem video.

106. pockets Says:

^ur such a cornball

107. THE-XFACTA Says:

LF: Yo I remember being a bit embarrassed to be on this website being that I’m one of the elder statements, but when I see these little young niggas today with tight fucking pants on, fucking chains from their pockets and jackets 2 sizes too small I just shake my fucking head. I remember not too long ago if you wore that shit you’d be called a White Boy or a faggot.. I don’t give a fuck how many niggas wear this shit you would never catch me dead with this shit on! That’s just like that pink shirt revolution.. SMH @ Any nigga that wore that shit!

Suspect Chin Niggas!

108. THE-XFACTA Says:

pockets Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:47 pm

^ur such a cornball

Co-Cornball

109. 456 Says:

# b-ease Says:
    July 4th, 2008 at 2:31 pm

“The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th”. -Germaine

^big was the most naturally gifted rhyme sayer ever. his whole being is hiphop. he was like a Satchmo type cat.

SMH @ Any nigga that wore that shit!

^To be fair, B’more was doin’ that in the mid-90’s before everyone. The salmon colored Ralph Lauren joint was the shit. Couldn’t afford one, but hot damn it was the shit. Lol

As for the fashion, if you notice, we jacked many a styles of other people and made them our own. A few I like, many of ’em I don’t. Fashion has to change. I’ve taken my wardrobe down a size of two and I can honestly say that it looks and feels better. Is it for everyone? Hell nah. I seen some fat niggas in schmedium shirts and that shit don’t rock. Also, I’ve seen some ninjas damn near 40 with that fuckin’ wallet chain on their jeans. I mean like, really holmes. Kill yourself.

111. D_Block_4_life Says:

Hov > Big

My heart goes out to the emotional people, sorry guys

112. THE-XFACTA Says:

Niggas that get butterfly tats and tats on their forehead aren’t gangsta! Niggas that go raw and down on bitches with Genital Herpes are gangsta!

113. pockets Says:

the story of when i first fell in love with hip hop:

i was in my apartment, my parents were arguing, my mom grabbed me and chucked me at my father and my father in turn started beating me with a belt. they both started stomping me into the ground, with tims on, while my sisters laughed. i crawled out the door bloodied on all fours, and fell down the 7 flights of stairs. as i slowly stood up, i saw a bright light and i heard Rakim’s voice. i was mezmorized and i immediately forgot everything that had happened. i looked to my left and saw some b-boys break dancing to his voice i was in love. i went up to the van that was blasting it the music and asked the dudes wearing ski-masks who that was bumping from the stereo. they sped off without answering, but i knew my new mission in life was to hear more hip-hop. i then went to Best Buy and bought diplomatic immunity volume 1.

114. 456 Says:

^ur such a cornball

^lol…pockets i will wrap you little ass in a roti and beat the chick peas outta you.

D_Block_4_life Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 2:45 pm

^Yeah, those dudes keep me level as far as music. Not that I condone wackery, but I know that they won’t be around for long anyway so sometimes I let it slide. Other times I wanna burn that ninja’s studio and break a Steele Reserve bottle over the producer’s head who gave him the beat and said it was hot. All for a fuckin’ dolla. The majority of the South still sucks though, but I can deal with that because I’m not checkin’ for their music anyway and I don’t have to live in that region and hear that shit all the time. Although you would’ve thought 3-6 Mafia had a movement in B’more at some point. Smh

116. b-ease Says:

Pardon the cliche. He saw the rhythms in a way cats just can’t. My mother’s favorite rap line ever is “birthdays was the worst days…” She reacts the same way she does when she hears “Midnite Train” or “Sexual Healing”. It’s soul music.

Long Kiss Goodnight, My Downfall, You’re Nobody>> any rap written by any nigga

117. PFUNK Says:

Wow…this is the song I have been looking for. Everybody knows Jada spits the real.

118. PFUNK Says:

This song is one of the best Jada songs in a minute.

119. PVK-J Says:

@ D.:

^^^^^^^^^
    “Stop shuttin’ the blinds on me!” lmao. Funny shit…..That bonus disc was also the first time I heard “Crew Love” which I regard as probably the sickest Sigel verse ever and ranks high up there for one of my personal favorite 16s.

Anyway, as a 13 year old white kid from a very white indiana town, buying this album vastly changed my life and musical tastes. Because of buying hard knock life for no real reason other than I liked “Sunshine” and it had come out that week so Best Buy had it for 8.99. But i definitely stumbled upon what has become my all-time favorite MC and was instantly introduced to real hip-hop and lyrics….And yeah, i’ve gone back and checked up on all the shit I missed before Jay.

But for me, regardless of era or whatever Shawn Corey Carter>>>>>>>____________

That being said….and this changes on a pretty regular basis.

RD>V2>BP>V3>AG>Black>V1>BP2>KC

Yeah, major stan over here…..

120. e-dubbs Says:

rofl.. this nigg jada dont even know how to rock ‘Lo properly.. whattabum.