Tame One ft. Sean Price – Ha Ha Da Rah Rah

tame-one-ojb.jpg

Here’s a joint off Tame’s upcoming album Ol Jersey Bastard, dropping on 7/29. Nation tells me that at least one of the Sean P verses is recycled from this session, but I can’t call it. I smoke too much.

Tame One ft. Sean Price – Ha Ha Da Rah Rah

44 Responses to “Tame One ft. Sean Price – Ha Ha Da Rah Rah”

1. blahk duppy Says:

*having trouble breathing*

2. CC Says:

tame!

3. nation Says:

PEEEEEEEEEee

4. chea Says:

the cool

5. sleep Says:

Who the fuck is tame

6. chea Says:

eskimo don’t get ur panties in a fucking bunch

i was the dude almost in tears backstage at the “farewell” ATCQ tour when they stopped at georgetown begging tip and phife in person to not call this shit quits because hip-hop would be in the toilet (tell me i’m not half-right)

i been a fan since day 1, b, don’t even question

that’s all i’m saying. just let them live and quit co-opting and bastardizing the incredible shit they created. oh and if/when they get back together and drop a ill album, people better buy that shit. my post was probably jibberish and fuck this might be jibberish too (i’m already posting from the july 4th perspective) but i’m just saying let them cats live.

7. blaze22 Says:

I think “Sly Fox” is my favorite song off Nigger so far.

8. nation Says:

another goodie from that sesh:

Sean’s the bomb, Lebanon, Decepticon
    Most high, most fly… bow-tie like Farrakhan
    All praises due to Allah, you have no idea what I do to ya squad
    Listen…

9. Da PartyStarter Says:

*comes from the wrong side of the tracks*

10. Da PartyStarter Says:

# sleep Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 3:29 pm

Who the fuck is tame

One half of the criminally slept on duo the “Artifacts”

11. blahk duppy Says:

Niggas is some nasty creatures, bitches even nastier
    They throw it at your boy and it’s hard for me to pass it up
    Freaky ho’s licken niggas ass and nuts
    Stupid bitch braging till her baby dad went nuts

12. Da PartyStarter Says:

Who the fuck is tame

Graf legend

13. sleep Says:

Blaze are u gonna buy nigger or rape nas

>>what i’m saying is what the fuck is up with all the retro love they’re getting. like everyone is freestyling over their beats trying to bring that sound back and they didn’t even grow up in that era. lol daytona said he had to listen to the albums just to get the tribe feel so he could flex to their beats – and he didn’t even listen to all of them! with all due respect gtfoh. then it’s just a gimmick, right?

ok, I feel what your saying. i just thought you were wilding cuz they used the tagline on the magazine, as if that had anything to do with Tribe or hipsters.

15. chea Says:

All praises due to Allah

*daps nate*

*stands in the “rape nas” line*

PAUSE

17. sleep Says:

18. Mark Twain Fame Says:

whut you bidges talkin bout?

19. hip hop cops Says:

wow that house in virginia line went over my head until i just read that. late pass for me. that’s that ether for real.

in other news, i’m dying of boredom. when is five o’clock gonna get here.

20. chea Says:

*eats absoremement ((c) fux) amount of snack size crunch bars*

my abs are right too — right behind my bellay

21. Mark Twain Fame Says:

check this shit about the Nas album from my homie Dart Adams website…

22. nation Says:

Palestinian Group Urges Snoop to Cancel Israel Performance

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ *dead*

23. sleep Says:

Eskay what’s the last album I bought store or itunes?

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

FUCK IT WE’LL DO IT LIVE!

>>Eskay what’s the last album I bought store or itunes?

I don’t understand that sentence.

26. nation Says:

>> Damm my abs is gonna be right for turks and caicos is august shout out to me personal tranner

if you’d phrase that differently we could have had a civil conversation

27. chea Says:

i don’t know about ur cities but in chi-town these fucking firecrackers are getting out of hand

every night it’s bottle rocket after bottle rocket

my fucking seed can’t sleep from the noise, shit’s disgustin

sorry to sound like a old man but what the fuck is so fun with lighting thousands of bottle rockets

28. blaze22 Says:

# sleep Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Blaze are u gonna buy nigger or rape nas

It’s not as good/entertaining as Carter 3. So, I will probably wait a couple weeks and buy the used copy at Amazon.com

29. nation Says:

# sleep Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 3:38 pm

Eskay what’s the last album I bought store or itunes?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AAAAaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

eskay Says:

July 3rd, 2008 at 3:39 pm
    >>Eskay what’s the last album I bought store or itunes?

I don’t understand that sentence.

that’s what I was about to say…like Eskay is damn Miss Cleo or something.

31. hip hop cops Says:

>>what the fuck is so fun with lighting thousands of bottle rockets

i don’t know how to answer that question

32. Mark Twain Fame Says:

blaze22 Says:

July 3rd, 2008 at 3:40 pm
    # sleep Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Blaze are u gonna buy nigger or rape nas

*throws Amazon.com bought books at Blaze’s face*

>>my fucking seed can’t sleep from the noise, shit’s disgustin

move out the hood.

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

The Firecracker…the firecracker…I’m the firecracker.

35. Mark Twain Fame Says:

hip hop cops Says:

July 3rd, 2008 at 3:41 pm
    >>what the fuck is so fun with lighting thousands of bottle rockets

i don’t know how to answer that question

it’s even harder to answer when you got some ‘Weisers in you.

36. blahk duppy Says:

move out the hood.

^similar to wild west!

37. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn…dead in here…everybody is gone I guess.

38. nation Says:

*instigates*

Black Star > A Tribe Called Quest

Nautica > Polo

Dieting > Eating

39. blaze22 Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 3:46 pm

damn…dead in here…everybody is gone I guess.

*drives to Missouri to buy firecracker*
    *throws lit black cat at MTF on way home*

40. Mark Twain Fame Says:

blaze22 Says:

July 3rd, 2008 at 3:49 pm
    # Mark Twain Fame Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 3:46 pm

damn…dead in here…everybody is gone I guess.

*drives to Missouri to buy firecracker*
    *throws lit black cat at MTF on way home*

*drives to where ever the hell Blaze lives*
    *gives Blaze back the lit but not blown up black cat firecracker*

“I dotn know shit was lit, the wick burnt up but it didnt blow up, def weird”

*leaves*

*firecracker blows up in blaze’s face*

41. chea Says:

eskay Says:

July 3rd, 2008 at 3:42 pm
    >>my fucking seed can’t sleep from the noise, shit’s disgustin

move out the hood.

shit i meet be three blocks away from the hood but my shit ain’t hood, let’s be clear

p.s. like it’s any better in the burbs

p.p.s. black star is tight but their catalog doesn’t have the length/girth of tribe’s

>>Black Star > A Tribe Called Quest

E for effort

43. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: The Artifacts Reunite @ Rocksteady Reunion Says:

[…] Previously: Tame One ft. Sean Price – Ha Ha Da Rah Rah 20c5 […]

44. Knuckz Says:

# sleep Says:
    July 3rd, 2008 at 3:29 pm

Who the fuck is tame
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Member of Artifacts (90s’ Group). Known for “Wrong Side Of The Tracks” and “Collaboration Of Mics.” I think he is Redman’s cousin