Video: Young Jeezy Supports Obama, Not McCain

IN JULYS/AUGUST ISSUE YOUNG JEEZY WAS MISTAKENLY QUOTED AS SAYING “No disrespect to my man Barack, but I FUCK with John McCain. He greeted me like a god,” IN THIS VIDEO YOUNG JEEZY EXPLAINS HOW THE MAGAZINE TWISTED HIS WORDING UP AND THE TRUTH BEHIND HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS JOHN McCAIN, BARACK OBAMA, THE RECESSION AND HIS PERSONAL SITUTIONS WITH HIS MOTHER.

57 Responses to “Video: Young Jeezy Supports Obama, Not McCain”

Hi Haters

2. BabyDoll Says:

Oh, so that’s what their SNL exchange was all about….hmmmmmmmmmmm

*goes to see Jeezy @ the Super 8…gets Super straight*

3. Paperstacker Says:

Some of these niggas need to stick to rapping and stfu

5. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:32 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    eskay Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    X had Aaliyah up in School St. projects. it don’t get much more gully.

i had a bitch tell her MOMMA “He’s stayin the night, mind your business”!

^DAYUM

lol… i know.
    “Bitches is runnin wild” (q: Andy)

6. Joe 88 Says:

LF: It’s funny that maino got a song called “Hi haters” when every time I seen him or heard a record from him he was hating on someone.

Was he talking to himself?

7. green eyes Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:31 pm

i always have a fresh pedicure
    All Lies…

*dives*

^ lol.. northern women may be able to get crustified thanks to weather, but down here, nope. its basic maintenance like showering daily.

8. Big Homie Says:

Good lookin out Greenie. I am definitely going to look into that.

9. chea Says:

coming down with herpes, hpv, hiv and cancer, same time > maino

10. nation Says:

We keep that white gurl, like to call her Tammy
    Born in Columbia, she moved to Miami
    Hilary Clinton, she my best friend
    Even co-signed for that new white Benz

>>And for the record, Budden gotta be MAD right now that another ninja is blowin’ up after a phrase that he coined before everybody. Not to mention that he and Maino traded shots over that Velez shit.

I was thinking about that the other day. niggas been saying that shit.

12. BabyDoll Says:

I’m sure that Barack and his camp are relieved that this was clearified(c)Young Jizzle

13. Da PartyStarter Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:31 pm

# Big Homie Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:27 pm

SMH @ Grown ass women doing the Hi Hater Dance at NYC clubs

^ There is a dance for that? Never seen the video and never will.

*does the Wu-Tang dance*

lol

I HATE the Wu-Tang… if one more kid decides they want to Wu-Tang in the middle of the block, they’re getting pushed into a moving trolley. I hate that shit.

I last Wu-Tanged at this party I djed 2 weeks ago and my knee STILL hurts.
    It’ s all about “quiet shoulders” when I dance now….lol

14. catch22 Says:

wooowwww. this nigga said barack “has the swagger of malcom X”.
    fuck outta here.

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Greens

Do you go to South Beach like a Ny nigga would go the City (manhattan)?
    Just wondering because i could just imagine living 15 mins from South Beach….Lawddaaamercy

16. chea Says:

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:36 pm

Was he talking to himself?

That’s the first shit that came to my mind lol. I couldn’t believe it when they were playing it on the radio back in Maryland.

18. catch22 Says:

right neear da beach!! lawdhamercy!

19. nation Says:

Hi Haters, I’m back off hiatus, I feel just like you, I mean even I hate us

HI HATERS
    I’M BACK OFF HIATUS
    AND I STAY UP IN PUSSY LIKE VIBRATORS

pockets Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:31 pm
    no durf. did it not occur to u he started rapping like that at first so he could get his foot in through the door.

^Ok, so he sacrificed his integrity. Good point. So what makes you think he wouldn’t do the same thing (i.e. rap about skateboards and toys) to appeal to that audience? So he’s not capable of doing it twice?

^Pockets, your cool as shit, funny guy, but you just shot yourself in the foot with that comment

^the comment i made wasnt what i believe, but it was a hypotherical playing by billz’s logic

^And ultimately played yourself because you can’t confirm whether or not Lupe genuinely changed his “image”. You’re just speculating and choose to hold what you BELIEVE is true. And you can only believe in something based on evidence/facts. And since you don’t possess either one, then that’s also a null and void statement.

^how many times did i say this is his REAL imagem, u dont overstand what a hypothetical is. u kept bring up sales, failing to bring up the fact it could work the other way, where lu really is the person he is now. i dont believe that his gangster image was fake either, its wat chea and boosie said, the change just happened.

^And once again, I said you’re dealing with what you BELIEVE and not what you know. I’m only basing things on evidence: he rapped about guns, he switched up, and now he’s everyone’s favorite Muslim. Anything beyond that it just speculation. Even O’bama switched up religions before his presidential campaign. Gotta watch them slick-ass Chi niggas.

21. pockets Says:

wooowwww. this nigga said barack “has the swagger of malcom X”.

^LOL. swagger.

22. nation Says:

>> rosenberg praising maino during their interview was probably the last full jaun ep or real late that i’ve listened to straight thru, it was just too much

word….

u fabricating stuff (c) jimmy

23. Da PartyStarter Says:

So, it’s safe to assume that you actually have a pinky toe NAIL and you don’t just paint the skin. LOL I’ve seen it done and it’s NOT sexy!!!

For real, my neighbor’s toe nails have grown up UNDER her feet like some sort of mutant vine. I always wondered why she limps. That shit made me throw up in my mouf. really

24. D_Block_4_life Says:

northern women
    lol, word to bk bitches having 6 out 10 toe nails done….

25. pockets Says:

yo billz my apologies for saying “no durf” at u. that was uncalled for.

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:37 pm

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:31 pm

# Big Homie Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:27 pm

SMH @ Grown ass women doing the Hi Hater Dance at NYC clubs

^ There is a dance for that? Never seen the video and never will.

*does the Wu-Tang dance*

lol

I last Wu-Tanged at this party I djed 2 weeks ago and my knee STILL hurts.
    It’ s all about “quiet shoulders” when I dance now….lol

Oh no, DPS … leave that nonsense for the children, please LOL

Rosie is the ultimate “D-I-C… K ryder” (c) Black Rob (still wondering how radio never picked up on that lyric). He’s Flex without the turntables.

28. Big Homie Says:

Women with pretty feet >

29. green eyes Says:

big homie, mos def do it– universes is out of this world ill and will blow your mind. baba isreal is diope to. the others are ddef great up & comers 9no)

and its POKE n Beans, no tupac

d_block– nah i hate south beach. 6-7 years ago maybe, but not now unless you are a tourist. yeah, its like a nYer hanging out in times square.

pockets Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:40 pm
    yo billz my apologies for saying “no durf” at u. that was uncalled for.

^Lol, whateva that meant.

31. Big Homie Says:

^ and I am not saying that cause I’m Asian lol

32. pockets Says:

d billy i still reckon ur just a state property stan and im a lupe stan, it is what it is…and as u enjoy lupe, i too enjoy state property…the last hour or so couldve been better spent jacking off

*yawn*

Jay > Gnoz

34. That Man Says:

Jeez.

I was sure, that YOUNG JEEZY was going to support Ralph Nader too.

Big Homie Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:42 pm
    Women with pretty feet >

^Hellz yeah. Feet are detrimental to a chick. Let your toe game not be up to par (c) Black Rob (that nigga is funny). Shit aint wavy (c) Max.

36. Big Homie Says:

^ That is the one on Saturday July 12 right? That is the only one I can make. Cant make the joint on July 9 during the week.

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:42 pm

^ and I am not saying that cause I’m Asian lol

LOL! Word to Chestnut Nails every two weeks.

38. green eyes Says:

^ al up in my toes, but yeah, i have a toenail on my little toe. on both feet at that. whoa. i see women at the salon without them though, it looks like a weird mutant appendage without the nail

39. Da PartyStarter Says:

Oh no, DPS … leave that nonsense for the children, please LOL

SMH, teachin a bunch of older “bougies” how to Wu-tang, Kid and Play kick step and Cupid shuffle. My knee felt like Tiger Woods’ knee. How you can’t UNDERSTAND the ” Mississippi Shuffle” when the song COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!

40. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:42 pm
    Women with pretty feet >

SAY WORD… Shout out all the Grown ass women i was fuckin in High School & college…. And all the chanel nail polish i sucked off a bitch toes.

41. Furiou$tylez aka Larry Splashburne aka Splashaveli Tha Con Says:

Jud Buechler Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Could It be that Lupe is a skateboard gangster that happens to focus on his presenting thought provoking rhymes about social issues….Maybe he just doesnt want to present himself like a gangster no more……

Is lupe a gully gangster on wheels

^the complex complexity of chicago niggas is…

no matter what lifestyle u gravitate towards, no matter what music you listen to, how u dress…

gangs and drugs are unavoidable…

there is nowhere u can go in this city where their arent gangs or drugs…and yes, the whites, and arabs bang just as hard as the blacks and mexicans do…

it was niggas in the 90’s that were super hip hop. tagging, break dancing, mc’in…

but best believe they had that blade or that hammer in their backpacks and were Gangster Disciples to the heart…

in this day and age its hard to parallel the two…its either one or the other…

pockets Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:43 pm

^I agree on all counts.

*goes to Nikki Jean Youtube subscription*

43. That Man Says:

# green eyes Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:56 pm

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:53 pm

…id like to go on the record & say, eatin pussy can be fun.

^ applaud that man

I look back at another post and missed green eyes showing me all this love.

~Jesus walks with me~

44. pockets Says:

i have a toenail on my little toe. on both feet at that. whoa.

^i was about to say holy shit u only have one little toe *adjusts columbo hat*

45. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:44 pm

^ yeah, universes is the sure bet if you can only make one. ill send you the full schedule.

billz you should check it too, youd like it

46. Furiou$tylez aka Larry Splashburne aka Splashaveli Tha Con Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:35 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:32 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    eskay Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 3:24 pm
    X had Aaliyah up in School St. projects. it don’t get much more gully.

i had a bitch tell her MOMMA “He’s stayin the night, mind your business”!

^DAYUM

lol… i know.
    “Bitches is runnin wild” (q: Andy)

^lmao…

aint nothin like wakin up with morning wood and passin a bitches momma on they way to the bathroom…

“good morning maam”

*her momma looks down at tent in my boxers*

“good morning to you”

DPS… yall need to stop stealin’ our music/dances (ninjas was Wu-Tangin’ in B’more back in the day, under another name). That shit aint wavy! Lol

48. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Greens

I see, For a dude i guess it different because you must get tired off getting hounded by dudes as opposed to niggas never getting tired of chasing chicas…Overstood

49. Big Homie Says:

^ Anybody up for a challenge?

50. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Oh no, DPS … leave that nonsense for the children, please LOL

True story. I went to a karaoke bar with one my “sister” and the Cupid Shuffle came on. Damn her, she made me do it LOL. But as soon as Soulja Boy came on, I sat my ass down. I have some limits lol.

51. green eyes Says:

# That Man Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:45 pm

# green eyes Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:56 pm

# SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:53 pm

…id like to go on the record & say, eatin pussy can be fun.

^ applaud that man

I look back at another post and missed green eyes showing me all this love.

~Jesus walks with me~
    # pockets Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 3:46 pm

i have a toenail on my little toe. on both feet at that. whoa.

^i was about to say holy shit u only have one little toe *adjusts columbo hat*

^ LOL x 2

52. Joe 88 Says:

I’m looking at this gillie interview, where he said that wayne turned down 15g’s & cancelled his show in philly? Then wayne went on to say in the complex magazine that wayne said, his life is worth more than money, that’s why he didn’t do the show cause he think nigs was gonna kill him?

53. gr3um5 Says:

JEEZY “snowman” YOUNG
    IS BAKK DIS SUMMMER WIT THE RECESSION
    DOPE ISH !
    … flowvoice and charisma
    PEACE MAN

OBAMA GO BARACK GO GO GO !!!

54. harrydirty Says:

“we might have a black president but hes useless/because he does not control the economy stupid” -immortal technique

55. Fixda Says:

Nas doing nigger…Jeezy doing the recession…hiphop back to that political shit

56. PimPb1420 Says:

mccain or obama = war with iran…..mccain says it and obama says he supports isreal! wake up america this blog has been takin over and they are tryig to keep you in a false reality! 9-11 was an inside job, bilderberge group choose the presidents…..the banks are failing and they are gonna have us in a world economical system….and on and on and on…THE SYSTEM IS CURRUPT AND THE MEDIA – FAKE GRASSROOT ORGANIZATIONS ARE COVERING UP THE TRUTH!

57. nzagy Says:

real word to Jezzy – chill on the political side>
    even better – stay low nigga.
    with those BMF trials going strong – last thing u want its media picking up on your name .
    stay of politics.