Snoop Dogg & DJ Drama – The City Is In Good Hands (Mixtape)

snoop-drama.jpg

A new Gangsta Grillz from Snoopy and Drama.Tracklist and link after the jump.

1. What I Do Feat. Scoop & Half Dead
12. Ridaman
13. Let Me Know Feat. Kurupt, Goldie Loc, MC Eight, Uncle Chucc
14. ATL Theme Song Feat. DPGC
15. Groupie Bitch
16. Huslte Boyz Feat. Hustle Boyz
17. Fresh Like Me
18. Gangsta Grillz Made It West!!
19. Let Me In This Bitch Feat. Warzone
20. If There’s a Cure
21. Love It When Feat. Western Union
22. Watch This Feat. DPGC
23. Aint It Man
24. Outro
25. Snoop’s Theme
26. Some High As Shit!!!!

Snoop Dogg & DJ Drama – The City Is In Good Hands

32 Responses to “Snoop Dogg & DJ Drama – The City Is In Good Hands (Mixtape)”

1. buddyholly Says:

meh

2. Big Homie Says:

I really must of been out the loop because I never saw this coming

lemme go put in some work on the block so chea will respect me, brb.

4. Big Homie Says:

Snoop > Beans

*runs*

5. PHENOMENON Says:

>>meh

My sentiments exactly.

but im saying is it is mostly fake and that shit doesnt get respect from me like raps based on truths

^People like what they can relate too. That’s why it’s mofos on the street who will go in your mouth over 2Pac, because his bars are relevation to them. Just like it’s some geeks who send a virus to your computer for dissin’ Lupe.

Fortunately for me I was exposed to both sides of life, whether a participant or observer. Therefore, I can enjoy both of them because the street/hood rhetoric still resonates with people who’ve been around it.

For instance, Freeway’s line from “What We Do”… wild out, fuck niggas up, laugh about it… you don’t know how many dudes I’ve been around who’ve done EXACTLY that. Sittin’ out on the curb in front of my old buildin’ (2410 Marbourne Ave… ahhh, the memories) and talk about how they went over to some other block and got it on. Niggas laughin’ at how they punched somebody in the mouf or how somebody got slammed. Therefore the hardcore music will never get old to me because that energy is somethin’ that I had to walk around with internally, even if I never had to (thank God) exude those type of actions.

But anyway, somebody gettin’ shot on a record is not even new in hip hop so I don’t even know what’s the hoopla about. BCC stayed talkin’ about givin’ ninjas a “gun clap”… Mos, Lupe, Talib, etc. have all done it, but they articulate it differently (to your liking).

7. Jamz Says:

green eyes Says:

^^The only two I can think of right off the top are Brother J from X-Clan and Young MC…

^ i always wanna call him brother x.. whats good jamz

^^What up FF…you’re prolly thinking about Professor X from the group! That was the old MFer with the colorful hats and MC Hammer suits…

8. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I usually don’t care if a rapper is really real or not, but i’ll put the house up that alfamega is real, & I can’t even name a song he did

Those screen shots of his are priceless & scary

(n/h)

eskay Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:13 pm
    lemme go put in some work on the block so chea will respect me, brb.

^And while you’re at Golden Krust, get me a veggie pattie on coco bread and a order of rice & peas. Thanks.

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mr. Thanksgiving > Barack O’Drama.

11. Nanyanen Says:

buddyholly Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:11 pm
    meh

shit, muthafukka, that’s all u had ta sayyyyy! (c) Jules

12. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Jamz Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:08 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:05 pm
    Niggas forgot that Lupe was clappin’ niggas every other verse before this skateboard shit.

Lupe + clap = Mexican Whore.

^^What up 88…yo playa what happened to you Alumnah joint?

…real talk, too much shit on my plate, im not a writer @ all, felt like i was takin up space… i dig everybodys shit on there but mine… my ADHD kicked in, i got bored with “CS88″.

13. buddyholly Says:

eskay Says:
    lemme go put in some work on the block so chea will respect me, brb.

^^ you puttin that order in for the new server? thats whats up

14. pockets Says:

it should be based around entertainment first, in the near future it’s gonna be a application you gotta fill out to be a rapper, if you apply under gangsta rap you gotta show 2 proofs of your jail record, hipster, childhood pictures, lyrical, SAT scores

^nah i think it comes down to if u think that killa shit is Cool, so to speak. so in my opinion (and i guess same goes for chea), thats not cool…so if its not cool, why even make up shit about it anyway and act like it is

hov doesnt really talk about killin (in the present), neither does Ye, and they still spit some hot ish

15. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:15 pm
    eskay Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:13 pm
    lemme go put in some work on the block so chea will respect me, brb.

^^I’m glad to see you are still eating like a hobbit Billz…LOL!

lmao @ Jamz… What it is?

>>hov doesnt really talk about killin (in the present),

^You gotta be fuckin’ kiddin’ me. Hov has (creatively, might I add) talked about clappin’ ninjas 100,000 ways over the span of his career.

“Threats” >>

17. pockets Says:

@ billz- i can digg what ur saying, but again i like freeway too and that line u mentioned is fine, i just dont dig the excon killa shit beans is always on…but its what u said it depends on what u can relate too

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

Fact-checking for rappers … SMH.

19. Nanyanen Says:

^^hahaha

20. RIGZ Says:

Just for the record

Sean Price openly admits he makes up most of the shit he says on tracks, and will say its just a display of rhymes & wit

and Sean Price is one of my favourite MCs

People take rap too serious

*Fades To Black*

chea: “I go to the hood!”

lmao

22. Nanyanen Says:

This post reminds me… where in the phuk is Detox?

23. green eyes Says:

lmfao @ the first 10 or so comments just being copied & pasted from the last post

24. Jamz Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:16 pm

^^I totally understand playa! I thought the MAN might have shut you down for all of the noodie booty you had at your spot…? I’m glad it was a personal decision though….

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:08 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:05 pm

and yet, I haven’t heard one person call him out for that. I’m not saying that it should be, but you think someone would be running him in the ground with that shit lol

^That’s because his Stanleys have selective memory and manage to sweep that under the rug. Just like how he OPENLY diss ATCQ’s music and said he was listening to the gangsta shit back then. Yet, no hoopla.

Styles says “gun” = congressional hearing (c) Chris Rock

26. PHENOMENON Says:

Fact-checking for rappers … SMH.

Well sh*t, someone has to! ‘Cause FOX NEWS sure ain’t.

27. pockets Says:

Yeah, but thats only because no-one believed him

Even if he was telling the truth

^ehh we dont really know why he changed, but are u tryin to say his current persona is not really him and is just a facade just to get people to listen to him? how can u say that when he spit that gangster shit for just a couple of tracks, quit it, and hes been a storyteller with the realness for years ever since…so in hindsight, i think its pretty clear this is what hes really about and he didnt change for anyone but himself

28. BabyDoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 2nd, 2008 at 2:20 pm
    lmao @ Jamz… What it is?

>>hov doesnt really talk about killin (in the present),

“Threats” >>

^ I done told you niggas 9, 10 times stop fuckin’ wit me…I done told you niggas 9 albums…stop fuckin’ wit me…

29. Joe 88 Says:

“Threats” >>

^Exactly.

I don’t think it’ll ever get to the point where rap fans where they can just like a rapper only for the music. Majority of the music I like (& I like everything (n/h) I like because it’s entertaining, but a small group of artist I don’t like because of there personality, *ahem*lupe*ahem* but I still rock there shit if it bumps. Lupe got songs I like, but i’m not a fan, but I wont never bump him because I don’t like duke, if he make heat, it’s getting jammed. Some people can’t walk that line of liking a song w/o liking the person

I do it very well (pun intended n/h tho)

30. green eyes Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Fact-checking for rappers … SMH.

Well sh*t, someone has to! ‘Cause FOX NEWS sure ain’t.

^ come on… its fucking entertainment.. a little exaggeration is expected….

31. Secondbest21 Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    July 2nd, 2008 at 2:23 pm

Just for the record

and Sean Price is one of my favourite MCs

People take rap too serious

*Fades To Black*

^^^^ but that’s anybody rhymin’, really. anyone who questions a person’s validity when it comes to their rhymes is a damn fool. hip hop was built on braggadocio. you can’t just say “yeah, i shot dude with a Beretta and sped off in a Jetta!” nah, now it’s “i’ma kill off their moms, wife, kids, and the kids they don’t really have but claimed on their taxes/ then make their getaway in the millennium falcon” or some shit. anyone who believes any of that shit these cats be saying in their rhymes is a damn fool. anyone who believes when a dude says “i keep it real! i’m just telling my past experiences/the story of the streets!” is a damn fool (self snitchin’, basically). at the most, it’s a heavy, heavy exaggeration of the truth, and i am sorry if someone is just finding out that santa doesn’t exist…

LF: alicia key’s hips are stupendous…

32. Fait Says:

AInt Drama supposed to do a mixtape with DAZ & Kurupt, lookin forward to that then this crap.