Video: The Game – Superman (Trailer)

Props to C-Le of BWS for sending this over.

Previously: The Game & Lil Wayne Perform “Red Magic” Live

31 Responses to “Video: The Game – Superman (Trailer)”

1. Dem Says:

Jacob: I’ve got a legitimate, multi-million dollar jewelry business and all the free marketing and publicity i can get from highly visible, big name, urban music artists; why the fuck would i agree to launder drug money for a street gang that brings attention to itself via billboards??

so yeah, i agreed to launder drug money for a street gang that brings attention to itself via billboards.

2. big filth Says:

how original.

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

YOUUUUUUUUUUU?

4. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

Bloodklot!

5. Big Homie Says:

WTF?

6. BabyDoll Says:

He shoulda got a superman emblem tattooed on his face to cover up that gay ass butterfly…

7. Big Homie Says:

*hugs Babydoll*

There’s a chance I might be coming down to the 757 area this weekend. What’s poppin’?

babydoll what should I have for lunch

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“Shaq ain’t my name no more, just call me superman emblem”

10. G7 Says:

shit b wack b

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    babydoll what should I have for lunch

***Damn, I know the ta-tas are a powerful persuasive tool, but y’all niggas are surrendering everyday decisionmaking power?

12. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    *hugs Babydoll*

^shit…go to Granby street. That shit was poppin’ this past weekend. Posh and Entourage are the best spots. What are you coming to this neck of the woods for? Business or Pleasure?

13. big filth Says:

carson daily – “so, how many tattoos do you have no game?”

game – “about 50”

carson daily – “wow, thats alot, do you have any you regret?”

game – “pretty much all of them.”

Really Game??

14. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    cOLD Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    babydoll what should I have for lunch

^LOL…shut up Ike and stop blocking.

Hmmmm…cOLD. I dunno. Something tasty and filling. What do you have a taste for?

15. Dem Says:

^ *dies* they’re breasts, not crystal balls people.

*rubs em anyway*

^not really, it just would of been gay for me to ask a dude. Simple logic > the power of ta -tas

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL- true, true…

Hmmmm…cOLD. I dunno. Something tasty and filling. What do you have a taste for?

^I was thinking a sub sandwich but thats the norm and I’m trying keep it kinda healthy.

19. Big Homie Says:

^ A few of my friends going down there and I might tag along. Good looking on the info.

20. BabyDoll Says:

Dem Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

^ *dies* they’re breasts, not crystal balls people.

*rubs em anyway*

^I DIDN’T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT!
    I DIDN’T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT!
    I DIDN’T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT! (c) Crazy ass chick from land’s story

21. Big Homie Says:

LOL at everytime we discuss tatas, Babydoll so happens to be present.

Just saying though

22. Big Homie Says:

LOL at everytime we discuss tatas, Babydoll so happens to be present.

Just saying though

fuck it im just head out undecided and do it live

24. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    Hmmmm…cOLD. I dunno. Something tasty and filling. What do you have a taste for?

^I was just going to suggest that…I had a salad.

25. Big Homie Says:

^ Wow how did I do that?

26. 40 Inch Says:

smh idk why game think he is legit when it comes to this gay shit

27. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    LOL at everytime we discuss tatas, Babydoll so happens to be present.

Just saying though

YES LAUD! …she Packin. (no female cop)

28. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    LOL at everytime we discuss tatas, Babydoll so happens to be present.

Just saying though

^*throws on a sweater* That’s not true…I’ve been lurking at times when you all drool over Fox Boogie

29. blaze22 Says: