Video: 40 Cal – Spit 16 TV Freestyle

43 Responses to “Video: 40 Cal – Spit 16 TV Freestyle”

1. chea Says:

the coooooooool

2. chea Says:

eskay Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 12:40 pm
    >>the official release from nike has him wearing black ones, so that might be the first colorway

whatchu mean the “official release”

3. juju757 Says:

40 CAL. IS MY FAVORITE DIPSET NIGGA(NEXT TO CAM)HE ALWAYS COMES HARD(NO HOMO) :-)

4. chea Says:

young don’t do security

5. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

.50 cal > .40 cal

>>official photos from nike are circulating. yeezy is wearing black with black kicks – can’t find it now but if i do i’ll link

lies

7. Rey Says:

That Ice-T/Soulja Boy cartoon was the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. Seriously, Eskay. Why in the royal mountains of assfuck did you post that shit for?

8. chea Says:

*dies* @ juju’s comment [||]

9. Rey Says:

I can’t even see the assholes who actually like Souja Boy liking that. Seriously. I’m angry for having to watch that.

10. chea Says:

lol @ this bird-ass nucca eskay, i’m simply relaying what i saw. fuck would i lie for? not trying to ruffle u homie relax [||]

11. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jay-Z “The dynasty intro” is the goat intro. We already voted on it

^ That sample, that beat, that verse. Cosigns.

i think dude was talking about the best opening line, not the best Intro to an album

btw: IMO Hova Intro > Dynasty Intro

The Dynasty Intro aint even a real intro, it’s more like a freestyle. He aint introducin shit when he starts spittin.

12. BabyDoll Says:

juju – what’s the 757 for? Boeing or VA?

13. Rey Says:

I mean like, I wanted to choke Soulja Boy and his cosigners with a sweaty gym sock BEFORE the video…but now? My goodness, now, I might just beat them to death with a bag of rocks. Not even rocks. Chunks of asphalt. Yes. That might avenge me.

14. BabyDoll Says:

Rey Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

^DAYUM!

>>lol @ this bird-ass nucca eskay, i’m simply relaying what i saw. fuck would i lie for? not trying to ruffle u homie relax

I’m just saying, whatdya mean “you can’t find them” now? this is 2008 guy. not to mention that every sneaker blog pisses itself whenever a pic of a new colorway of them shits leaks. if Nike released official pics or ads, or actually acknowledged their existence, it’d be all over the place. and so I call bullshit on your claim.

16. Jud Buechler Says:

Rey,

How is soulja boy different from Mc Hammer or Kid n’ play or Luke?

17. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

…LOL @ SHAQ… kobe fucked up. lol.

18. Dem Says:

I mean like, I wanted to choke Soulja Boy and his cosig–YA TRICK YAAAH!

ok, I guess you mean this pic:

but we’ve seen those before, he rocked ’em at the Grammy’s I think.

20. Big Homie Says:

Okay..weeell since we talking about intros, how about Killa Season’s intro with 40 Cal

I shoot his truck up just to drive him insane
    Give his Rover the new name, the firing range
    When we see you yell fire and aim

*bans self for Tinyurl violation*

22. BabyDoll Says:

eskay Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    *bans self for Tinyurl violation*

^I was just gonna say…you almost f’d up the matrix…been then I thought, hey it’s Es…what are you gonna do? *shrugs*

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

26. chea Says:

SMH at these internet geeks arguing over a shoe picture

guilty as charged

*licks the bottoms of my hare jordans [||]*

*still confused as to what “hare” means (c) weezy*

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Last of the old school comedy greats…

Paul Mooney – Dick Gregory –
    Dar Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
    Fri, Sep 19, 2008 08:30 PM

28. ELECTROgremlinCS88 Says:

chea Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    SMH at these internet geeks arguing over a shoe picture

guilty as charged

*licks the bottoms of my hare jordans [||]*

*still confused as to what “hare” means (c) weezy*

well… @ least Bleek is in his Will… somewhere…

29. chea Says:

dick gregory = honorary Black GOAT

larry david = judaic GOAT

chappelle = GOAT

30. Nanyanen Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    Last of the old school comedy greats…

Paul Mooney – Dick Gregory –
    Dar Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
    Fri, Sep 19, 2008 08:30 PM

after seeing a lot of Mooney’s recent material… it was crazy to see him called a serious Uncle Tom and pretty boy on that Pryor roast.

*wanders back to the tiki bar*

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

chea Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:18 pm
    dick gregory = honorary Black GOAT

larry david = judaic GOAT

chappelle = GOAT

***halfway agree- Chappelle’s my favorite comedian, no question, but he doesn’t have the work ethic of say, Chris Rock, and therefore, there’s not a lot of material out there to judge him on- based on consistency, I gotta give the GOAT title to Senor Rock…

32. BabyDoll Says:

^I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he started to rebel and became the nigger loving Paul that we now know today.

Nigger Nigger Nigger…I say Nigger a hundred times every morning when I wake up…it makes my teeth white (c) Paul Mooney

>>*still confused as to what “hare” means (c) weezy*

^80’s baby

34. D_block_4_life Says:

chappelle is trash

35. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***The nigga’s 68 yrs old- he’s been at least 4 different people by now (c) Dave Chappelle’s “the 3 Daves” skit

36. D_block_4_life Says:

Imus > Chappelle

37. chea Says:

eskay Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    >>*still confused as to what “hare” means (c) weezy*

^80’s baby

lol that was a joke but hell yeah i’m a 80s baby

on some real shit though, now that the 90s babies reached the age of 18 and can vote and shit…this 80s baby shit is going to start sounding real gay because we’re old as fuck now

*puts money in 401(k)*

38. chea Says:

*sizes up hair loss alternatives [||]*

39. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:23 pm

^LOL…true!

40. Joe 88 Says:

Can someone up the richard pryor roast?

41. Nanyanen Says:

youtube,,,, honkey!

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***”Start” sounding gay? That phrase is like a house remix of “it’s raining men”, performed by Clay Aiken and Elton John, with a cameo verse by the gay rapper, and Biggie’s “fingers in they ass again” line from “You’re Nobody” as the hook…(nhoc)

43. Nanyanen Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

June 24th, 2008 at 1:28 pm

^^can u imagine??? the album color is the same as Pharell’s manpurse