The Game ft. Ralphige – Taped Convo (Curtis Dis)

game-b.jpg

Ha ha, yo, I saw this pop up on Ralphige’s Youtube Channel last night, but I didn’t have time to listen to it. I wish I would have. I figured it was probably a funny prank call, but it never occurred to me that it was a new Game track. Anyway, Shake came through with an mp3 of it this morning.

The Game ft. Ralphige – The Taped Convo (50 Cent Dis)

79 Responses to “The Game ft. Ralphige – Taped Convo (Curtis Dis)”

1. SecondBest21 Says:

# green eyes Says:
    June 20th, 2008 at 9:50 am

# Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:
    June 20th, 2008 at 9:47 am

cOLD Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 9:42 am
    i feel you big hommie, you what i be doing i be drinking water while im drinking liqs, i dont know how or why i started that but i find myself drinking water once i find myself getting twisted, i wont stop drinking but ill be drinking water too…i havent really had a serious hang over in a min

^I cosign this method

^^^^^^^^^^^

Best hang over method –

Pint of milk before going out & a pint on arriving home..

60% of the time it works everytime (c) Fantana

^ theres this radical new one.. you just drink less. supposed to work like a charm.

peace folks: cold, big homie, KLO, joe, spot, skeem, cici, digi, ghost, busta, second,

^^^^ daps greenie.

hey! you can do what i do. not drink at all! yeah, loads of fun…

2. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 9:53 am

^ Smart ass

Oh and another thing. Its difficult for me to go to the bar and ask for a water. If I could stumble to the bar and get a water, I’d just get another drink LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SCOTTISH HANG OVER CURE – NEVER STOP DRINGING..

3. digital scales Says:

green>mindy

mindy used to fuck with this nigga Ike with the Iverson jersey, light skin with herpes

daps green

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Daps* all around

5. Big Homie Says:

Looking foward to the Nas show here in DC

Heerrroooooo

6. digital scales Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 9:57 am
    Looking foward to the Nas show here in DC

Heerrroooooo

im hatingggggg

sup greenie.

LF: can you have a hypen in a web address

*orders the god who wasnt there*

8. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Looking foward to the Nas show here in DC

Heerrroooooo

^^^^^^^^^^

Is that Ninja Nas ever going to come to the UK???

I’d give up a son to see him live…

9. joffejoe Says:

10. joffe jo Says:

fuck your group nigga 50 is weak as hell for all that shit good businessman but a fucked up individual…….Obama in 08 my ninjas.

11. green eyes Says:

cold– i think so

12. Mark Twain Fame Says:

so…this any good?

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

Old school Sesame Street > New-age Sesame Street …. this ish is wack

14. joffe jo Says:

Nas needs to bring his ass here to nashville before the uk got damn the ville is always getting passed over for shit and frankly I’m tired of it. we like hip-hop in the south we aint all snappin and coonin for the man

15. Big Homie Says:

My friend suppose to get me on stage or close to it when he performs. I am thinking about rocking my Takeover > Ether t shirt. Hopefully if he spots it, he might do Ether..lol

16. Ghost Writer Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 10:02 am
    so…this any good?

No it ain’t……and I didn’t even listen

objective, aren’t we? lol

*daps Ghost*

18. I'm Me Says:

this nigga game is pathetic

19. Joe 88 Says:

The song is kinda hot

20. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps Ci Ci*

Game diss tracks are boring…..

21. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 10:05 am

^^^^^^

Red & Meth concert last month > Any other rap concert i’ve been to!!!

22. Paperstacker Says:

Game is more confuse than Buck…….one min. the beef is dead…..and a week later there’s a diss track……then he says LAX will be his last album…..two weeks later he has another album after this……this is one confused human.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This applies to 85% of rappers.

and game makes these tracks for fun, I mean I take this shit as comedy. He’s taken it to the level where its just a parody. 50 probably lost count of how many diss tracks game has made against him.

Still Game>50 cent in the past 4 years

*Daps all*

23. Joe 88 Says:

He’s the forefather of my nuts!!!!!!

24. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

LF: This been annoying me for a minute –

Does anyone know what beat Big L is going over on the Kay Slay Freestyle from the Harlem Finest Vol 1 & 2 album??

Answers on a postcard…

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

together we made!

they say we did it N-Bombs!

26. Eastern_Digital Says:

Wasnt Game on BET a few days ago sayin “Peace to Lloyd Banks cuz the Beef is over” ???

27. J.B. Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 20th, 2008 at 10:05 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nas is at Love right, where can we get some *free* tickets at, besides the Crack Head bammas that be at the Lowest Price gas station and the BP gas station?

28. k-rob Says:

anyone who ride with game, well that speaks for itself.that means your easily influence but the mean mug and raspy lyrics.lol
    dude is sooo fake as a human its not even funny, am surprise he aint disown his kids and then take them back.the messed up thing is that he making shit worst for buck by making fif think they on the same side, remember buck is still g-unit records.buck better tell that nigga mind his business, but game need some media time and g-unit is his only angle.lol

29. harrydirty Says:

peace to lloyd banks cause the beef is ova….