G-Unit – Kitty Kat

g-unit-mtv.jpg

Off T.O.S. in stores June 24.

G-Unit – Kitty Kat

Tagged by the NMC for all you scumbags.

Previously: G-Unit T.O.S. Snippets

90 Responses to “G-Unit – Kitty Kat”

1. hip hop cops Says:

who?

Smh @ rantin’ and then murkin’ the last post.

3. sleep Says:

fico score 770 and im black

sleep Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 5:51 pm
    fico score 770 and im black

^820. See you at the finish line.

5. sleep Says:

eskay did u muzzle that bitch mindy like i suggested

6. sleep Says:

eskay did u muzzle that bitch mindy like i suggested

7. rex hussla Says:

Who?

*assholes it up*

extreme [ll] [ll]

What’s wrong with Whoo Kid in that picture?!?! And who knew we’d see the day where Yayo was the same size as 50? Must be the Mitchell Report.

8. Joe 88 Says:

Them niggas look dumb as shit wearing the same shirt, different colors, that’s some ol mid 90’s easter sunday you & your cousin dress alike type shit

9. sleep Says:

finish line 850 right

10. pockets Says:

who?

*is wats wrong with hip hop*

11. Rockabye Says:

Those shirts is lame as Christopher Reeve.

12. Eastern_Digital Says:

TOS will flop.

13. pockets Says:

^it would have been hilarious if banks wore a shirt “This is Banks” and yayo wore a shirt “This is yayo” it would be easier to distinguish these n’sync lookin ass ninjas

14. hip hop cops Says:

>>Those shirts is lame as Christopher Reeve.

too soon

>>who?

yeah, I don’t know these guys, but I’m willing to give them a listen.

>>eskay did u muzzle that bitch mindy like i suggested

nah, she must’ve retired. props to her though for pushing my impressions up all weekend.

16. sleep Says:

im headed to class smh @ me for taking a summer course but whatever it takes to be one of the few black males with a master degree

17. Ghost Writer Says:

Off T.O.S. in stores June 24?

ESKAY I thought it was dropping June 1st?

18. Rockabye Says:

# hip hop cops Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 5:56 pm

>>Those shirts is lame as Christopher Reeve.

too soon
    The manatees are pushing your balls, I see.

sleep Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 5:49 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 5:45 pm
    sleep Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 5:43 pm
    wow i have no more corns time to get the flip flops

word to dr scholls

^That comment is wrong and hilarious on so many levels. Stop rockin’ them snug ass sneaks, lol.
    ______________
    you know you had some corns at some point billz dont front lol

^Just one. Six years ago. Morgan State Homecoming party at this old club on Eutaw Street. Copped a pair of brown Diesels that were a lil’ too snug. Since then? Never. No pedicures, but I keep my toe game up to par (c) Black Rob, The Saga Continues skit

20. nation Says:

>> props to her though for pushing my impressions up all weekend.

being trapped in the closet with R. Kelly after he drank all that champagne once he heard the verdict on Friday > being trapped in the comments from Friday night to Tuesday morning

21. D_block_4_life Says:

what niggas think about this Unit album, those 1 min snipps are like practically hearing the album although the intro to a song can change my mind about a snippet that i had previously disliked

sleep Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 5:55 pm
    finish line 850 right

^850 or 900. Can’t remember.

23. State of Grace Says:

Wow this is awful. Even for Curtis this is fucking horrible.

24. pockets Says:

yo eskay u have the gall to Titter right in front of us yet im suprised u havent had the chutzpah to print Nah Right shirts and further cake off of our lives

25. pockets Says:

finish line 850 right

^850 or 900. Can’t remember.

^are u guys comparing SAT scores smh

26. buddyholly Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 5:58 pm
    Off T.O.S. in stores June 24?

ESKAY I thought it was dropping June 1st?

^^ nigga today is June 17th… da fuck is wrong wit you?

27. pockets Says:

the new mets manager looks like malcolm x’s father

28. Furiou$tylez aka Larry Splashburne aka Splashaveli Tha Con Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

^im still tryin to figure out who the fuck shops for yayo…

peep the little ass unlv hat…

29. Dem Says:

yo eskay u have the gall to Titter right in front of us

^ *tumblogs down a flight of stairs*

30. rex hussla Says:

I don’t know about you guys, but as soon as 50 starts one of his hooks it’s just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

31. buddyholly Says:

Yayo always looking like a frog dat just seen a fly pass by in these photos

32. pockets Says:

Yayo always looking like a frog dat just seen a fly pass by in these photos

^rolfcoptor

33. State of Grace Says:

I wonder how many flatscreens will get broken when Curtis sees C3 crack a millie in its first week

34. Joe 88 Says:

I just watched that loaded lux upstaged cass footage & I kinda understand why he left, cass knew they was gonna try to get them 2 to battle & lux would’ve been with it, & prolly would’ve start going at him off the break cause he got nothing to lose going against cass, but cass had everything to lose, he wasn’t gonna get any money off the battle, no props if he won cause they expect him to win (well his fans do) & if he lose that’ll destroy his credibility. Cass wasn’t rapping anyway he was letting them go at it, & how dumb would cass looked letting lux shit on him & him not responding or saying “I aint getting nothing for this battle? I spent 100G’s on socks” so that was prolly the smartest move I ever seen cass do in his whole career

pockets Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 6:01 pm
    finish line 850 right

^850 or 900. Can’t remember.

^are u guys comparing SAT scores smh

^credit scores

this is grown man b.i. – Camel

36. pockets Says:

^Baby baby baby you’sa kitty kat
    show me show me that kitty kat
    i wanna pounce on dat
    lemme lemme lemme see that kitty kat

yayo: MEOW!

37. Furiou$tylez aka Larry Splashburne aka Splashaveli Tha Con Says:

fuck is up with whoo kid and that “head to the sexy side” pose?

38. Joe 88 Says:

It’s official, these niggas can’t dress. (n/h)

39. buddyholly Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 6:10 pm
    It’s official, these niggas can’t dress. (n/h)

^^^ 50 lays their clothes out on their bunk beds every morning..

^*dives into a pool of electric eels*

41. yaboy Says:

50 is getting laser surgery to remove tattoos on his arms… lol

Also, where is that 16 min audio miss info promised at 6?

42. Joe 88 Says:

Furiou$tylez aka Larry Splashburne aka Splashaveli Tha Con Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:09 pm
    fuck is up with whoo kid and that “head to the sexy side” pose?

^lol, that head pose reminds me of the pictures you took as a child when one is your whole body sitting in a chair & the other is just your face in the backround.

43. Joe 88 Says:

Cassidy spends 17G’s a year on q-tips

44. pockets Says:

@ Joe ur speaking truth, but if i was him i wouldve pretended like i was high and just joke around with it and make it mad noncompetitive, altho ppl would prolly still would say he pussied out…i aint no cass but on more than one occasion ive been around mad people that randomly formed a circle and they would randomly go yo yo spit some shit! that shit is hardbody when u got like ten ninjas lookin at u and the pressure is on…but cass is trained for that…dont get it twisted pockets will still battle anyone anywhere anytime but if i was more famous than all the fuckers around me i woulda just left too…this whole comment sounds mad 8-mile-ish *dies*

Joe 88 Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 6:11 pm
    Furiou$tylez aka Larry Splashburne aka Splashaveli Tha Con Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:09 pm
    fuck is up with whoo kid and that “head to the sexy side” pose?

^Yoooo… I was just lookin’ at an old pic of me just like that about a week ago. Them shits were poppin’ back in the day. Do they still do that? Do mofos still get their baby shoes bronzed?

46. pockets Says:

Cassidy spends 17G’s a year on q-tips

^*signs off*

his shopping list:

$25,000 – Cotton Swabs
    $150,000- Light Bulbs
    $70,000- Deodorant

47. Eastern_Digital Says:

whoo kid looks he’s checkin out the probably male photographer

no homo on my part

48. the dough Says:

When are we gonna get the C3 numbers?

49. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

judging by the title i’m guessing this is real aggressive content

50. ajpone Says:

>>Those shirts is lame as Christopher Reeve.

too soon

way too soon, but why am i laughing so hard

51. pockets Says:

i get this feeling even if Cass was homeless living on the street and some dude challenged him for 10 bucks he’d go “nah on the real i know i asked yall niggas for spare change, but on the real, i aint even need the money like that, i spend like ten dollaz on chips so watever”

52. Joe 88 Says:

his shopping list:

$25,000 – Cotton Swabs
    $150,000- Light Bulbs
    $70,000- Deodorant

*Godson across the dollar store*

>Yoooo… I was just lookin’ at an old pic of me just like that about a week ago. Them shits were poppin’ back in the day. Do they still do that? Do mofos still get their baby shoes bronzed?

^I wonder if they still do those pictures too? That would be hot, or the pictures with the lazers in the back, lol. Fuck that whenever I have a seed, he or she is getting there shoes bronzed (prolly gonna be some jordans) lazers in the backround of pictures & the double body jumpoffs, lol.

53. pockets Says:

yo i just assumed that fourth guy was Mazzarati Fox or someshit

54. Rellextra Says:

I see 50 off them ‘roids

55. Joe 88 Says:

Why fiddy got that “I know one of you niggas farted” look on his face?

56. pockets Says:

ever since that list of steroid users got released, fif is lookin mighty slim but banks still dont give a shit

57. ajpone Says:

pockets Says:

HAHAHAHAHAH prob the funniest thing ive heard all day LOL

T.O.S JULY 1ST

58. Joe 88 Says:

G-Unit – Kitty Kat

What a minute, isnt that the name of a Beyonce song? 50 jacking beyonce for song titles?

59. Joe 88 Says:

Still no Coldplay in my email inbox.

*waits*

60. yaboy Says:

the dough Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:17 pm

When are we gonna get the C3 numbers?

SMH… we? how do wayne’s numbers affect your life?

61. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

why does Tony Yayo look suprised in every picture he takes

62. G7 Says:

whoooooo kid losssssst

63. yaboy Says:

damn joe, all needy n shit… check ya inbox….

Joe 88 Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 6:22 pm
    Why fiddy got that “I know one of you niggas farted” look on his face?

^ LMAO… “I told Yayo to stay away from Chipotle”

Yo, the lazers in the background was the shit. It was futuristic for its time.

65. buddyholly Says:

SMH… we? how do wayne’s numbers affect your life?

^^^ Don’t play cute and act like hip hop dosen’t check the sound scans.. hes just a product of his enviroment. Don’t blame the nigga, blame HipHop

66. Furiou$tylez aka Larry Splashburne aka Splashaveli Tha Con Says:

yaboy Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 6:11 pm
    50 is getting laser surgery to remove tattoos on his arms… lol

^ i had scrolled past this real fast…

but damn…

all the tatts on 50’s lower arms are gone!

67. yaboy Says:

buddyholly Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:28 pm

SMH… we? how do wayne’s numbers affect your life?

^ i realize that… im not blaming anybody. pipe down

68. buddyholly Says:

It smells like gasoline in here

69. Joe 88 Says:

what’s the name of the new coldplay album?

70. Rockabye Says:

Aight, so the Billboard numbers for last week were posted at 11:20 am on WEDNESDAY. So we gotta wait.

71. yaboy Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:32 pm

what’s the name of the new coldplay album?

^viva la vida

(AMAZON.COM???)

72. buddyholly Says:

^^ good cuz i was pacing back and forth like a crackhead over here

73. Rockabye Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:32 pm

what’s the name of the new coldplay album?
    Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends

smh @ hiphop fans…

76. the dough Says:

# yaboy Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:26 pm

the dough Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:17 pm

When are we gonna get the C3 numbers?

SMH… we? how do wayne’s numbers affect your life?

For every copy he sells I add a gold star to the Weezy chamber of my Cash Money shrine…GTFOH, they affect my life because I follow Hip Hop

77. buddyholly Says:

yaboy Says:
    LMAO…

smh @ hiphop fans…

^^^ hey I derive all my selfworth and live vicariously through my fav rappers… just like every other hiphop fan.

can I live? smh

78. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Billz that place is on 174th and Broadway by the gas station, just got confirmation

79. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Styles P Vampire Weekend

80. Joe 88 Says:

He’s just another bad guy in a steven segal flick, he’s getting his skull kicked – Loaded lux

Damn!

Damn @ Earth Wind and Fire gettin’ over 1700 plays on Myspace in just one day, and the day aint even over.

82. Rockabye Says:

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    June 17th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

Styles P Vampire Weekend
    Many daps for that one. Damn this is nice.

83. G7 Says:

>>Gucci Mane – Come Blow With Us

^i’ll pass

84. buddyholly Says:

^^ yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (c)Jezzy

85. miltee Says:

wtf man, 50 lost so much weight.

now he either contracted the germ, or cold turkey’d his roids…

there’s just no way. he lookin like trick daddy.

nhoc for everything above ;/

D_Block_4_life Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

^lol *dapz* My ninja, good lookin’ out. That’s gonna be my first stop when I’m back on the Greyhound headed north. I’m gonna be on the train with fuckin’ Chinese food containers full of the juice.

87. Johnny Cadelco Says:

Tha Carter III bows at #1 with a staggering 969k in sales.

88. Nickatina Says:

yayo can haz cheezburger?

89. rrahha Says:

this song is okay, it starts off kinda…wierd….but it’s good when you keep listening to it. it can and will grow on ya….

90. moneyray Says:

late pass…but they coulda got a better soundin chick on the song..the cute voice on a bitch can make a big difference