Mickey Factz – Machine Gun (The Leak #25)

From Mickey’s email:

“Self defense equals freedom”

People die all the time. Some out of anger, some out of protection, some out of revenge. This song breaks down all 3, over a crazy sample. Thru the eys of 3 people, I narrate the destruction of machine guns.

Mickey Factz – Machine Gun (The Leak #25)

52 Responses to “Mickey Factz – Machine Gun (The Leak #25)”

1. chea Says:

THE COOL

2. Nanyanen Says:

i aint like the rest of em

3. chea Says:

mickey’s about to crooked I himself

*flashback*

stonehenge > circle of bosses

*respirator* lololololol

4. pockets Says:

haha pock what it is what do you know about ROYAL brand basmati rice, my wife got them bags stacked up like a army bunker

^speaking of the motherland, i recently shaved off all fourty pounds of my hair (from the head, not balls) and ive been rocking this hat i found in my house: its a baby blue 20 year old trucker hat, mint condition, that says PAKISTAN inside of a badge-type logo with two roses on it THAT shit looks straight o.g. trilla DiPsEt DiPsEt i love that hat

5. Hatrick Swayze Says:

cuban sandwiches (no fiesta rape) are some good shit too.

^^ co-sign *breaks tooth on hard ass bread*

6. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Yo Costco has a limit one bag of rice per customer on some ol ussr looking boy shit

7. Dodger Clemens Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 1:04 pm
    Jason from Miami > your favorite rapper

lmao. from three posts ago but still funny. had to acknowledge lol

8. chea Says:

pockets Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

*brushes pock’s shoulders off [||]*

lots of my muslim homies out here been rockin pakistani national cricket team gear, shit looks crispy

9. rex hussla Says:

Just got my stimulus [ll] check…I’m about to go stimulate something [ll]

10. chea Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 2:58 pm

lolololol u on that “lookin boy” ish? nice! i didn’t know if that ish blew [||] outside chicago yet

11. D_block_4_life Says:

@ Fux

I used to be a picky eater but my preference has since evolved, yea my girl always wants to go to mad diff places but im always a bit skeptical…i was watching the homie Bear yesterday and lawdda mercy whats wrong with ur man….sleeping in a camels body SMH

12. rex hussla Says:

*stimulates*

13. chea Says:

angelina jolie on cover of vanity fair > _______________

14. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Chea remember we were bumping looking ass nigga on Nah last summer and its just blowing now …….

Uncles restaurant where i worked for a few years [||] ….hit that up

15. chea Says:

i’m like a persian mami let me put my kabob on ur bed of rice

oh for archival purposes:

chengeh with dill rice and mausto khyar > ___________

i swear i like food too much, word to my elliptical machine

16. Ghost Writer Says:

Bow in the presence of greatness.

17. rex hussla Says:

______________________________________________

I learned a lot from that man…worst comes to worst you can drink your own piss to survive[ll]

18. Hatrick Swayze Says:

i swear i like food too much

^^ WORD!!!! i guess thats why I superb at pussy eating, I just imagine raw oyster and go all in

>>Chea remember we were bumping looking ass nigga on Nah last summer and its just blowing now

nahright def popularized that early

20. Hatrick Swayze Says:

D-Block that nigga Bear Grylls is more like Rex’s man[||]

Yo Rextile was the Badu show last night?? How was it?? did you have a good time?? any extra’s???

[||]

21. rex hussla Says:

Fux the show was crazy last night…I’m infactuated (sp?) with Erykah now

22. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I Fux Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:45 pm
    Shoot em up Clive Owen Lookin’ ass nigga…………….

23. Nanyanen Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 3:06 pm
    i swear i like food too much

that’s too much information… but it’s better that you like falafel than kebabs. u follow?

24. Ghost Writer Says:

eskay Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

nahright def popularized that early

I remember that shit…..l

25. chea Says:

btw i think yung joc might be one of the gay rappers on the low

g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/artists/yung_joc_2.jpg

something about this pic is as disturbing as the wayne/baby pic

no straight male should pucker his lips like that shit’s disgusting (special state of nh)

26. Hatrick Swayze Says:

Rex I always used to think Erykah was beautiful and sexy but all that 3k and Common ish was too much …..

GSeven Says:

September 27th, 2007 at 2:50 pm
    I see its ______ lookin’ ass nigga time

27. lo k Says:

chilly sed:
    lo k..which pioneer mids are u getting? they make some really cheap ones and then a few that can hang with the alpine r’s..u should probably get one of the cheaper sets cuz ur head units only putting out 40 watts rms to each speaker and the alpine r’s are rated at 70 watts so u’d be underpowering them seriously..the alpine r’s are more for ppl who are gonna hook em up to an amp not straight to head unit

^^^I found some Pioneer TS-G1342R 5.25″ joints for cheap, so I was gonna rock those…

what would you recommend instead of the Alpine joints??

28. chea Says:

point em out point em out point em out point em out

29. chea Says:

i think wang wrote his verses and then arbitrarily put the “let the beat build” beat under it

still a great song, but he’s not riding the beat like milli, he’s just kind of talking

30. lo k Says:

*crickets lookin’ ass nigga*

31. chea Says:

YA N*GGA YA YA YA…soulja girl lookin boy

shirts rex should mock up:

“shits disgusting b.”

33. rex hussla Says:

Yo the show was crazy last night…the venue is beautiful [ll], but it was weird because when the Roots came on the place was half empty, and most of the crowd was middle aged and sitting down and really only there to see Erykah. I was right in the front but nobody was standing up, so it was like I had the Roots right in front of me playing at a back yard bbq or some shit. It was surreal, but they fucking killed it. They do set where they flip Just A Friend, Made You Look, Flashing Lights, Get By, This Is Why I’m Hot, Curtis Mayfield’s “Move On Up”, and three or four other random rock/pop hits. It was dope. Their set was only an hour which surprised me though.

And Erykah blew me away (yup)…I knew she was talented but her whole show just fucking killed it. That’s all I can say. I can see why Andre and Common fell all the way in with that broad.

34. Chilly Says:

yeah lo k as long as those fit in ur doors ur better off with those

35. nation Says:

how are you guys talking about food without me?

real talk, I’m scared to eat goat (no Bidet) so I just stick to white rice x chicken or beef or veal… but that’s it for me

36. lo k Says:

Chilly Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 3:18 pm
    yeah lo k as long as those fit in ur doors ur better off with those

^^^ so then what would you put in the rears (nilten)

37. Chilly Says:

do u have speakers in all 4 doors or do u have the 2 all the way in the back?..cuz if u have 2 speakers in the back u might wanna get 6×9’s for some bass

38. rex hussla Says:

eskay Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 3:16 pm
    shirts rex should mock up:

“shits disgusting b.”

________________________________________

Sorry if I’m lagging but should I print up those Circle Yo Crib shirts? Would you guys really cop? If so, I’m on it. I can do that shits disgusting b shit too haha

39. Plug Says:

LF: did I tell yall the story about the 2 lez-boes I had at the crib night before last? I was bent off the svedka… I cant remember if I blessed yall wit that story

40. lo k Says:

@nation – goat is a hell of a lot better for you than veal… like x10… the amount of antibiotics and chemicals that they inject into those baby cows is frightening…. even lamb is >>>>

41. lo k Says:

Chilly Says:

June 11th, 2008 at 3:19 pm

^^^ 2 all the way in the back… there are stock 6″ speakers there now… I don’t know how I would get 6×9’s in there without having to perform some kind of surgery… would those run without an amp?

42. rex hussla Says:

I’ll tear up lamb or veal…

Has anybody ever tried buffalo or ostrich?!!?!?!

Shit is quite tasty haha

43. chea Says:

goat is the GOAT meat (pun intended – RIP)

44. Plug Says:

chilly sed:
    ——-
    *smh*

45. rex hussla Says:

Yeah chea I’m known to fuck up a gyro on the regular…hummus and pita…ahhh man….briami is good shit too…godDAMN I’m hungry now

46. Ghost Writer Says:

I would wear it but I’m all the way in the Tropics so I think I’m out of the question…..

47. chea Says:

buffalo is crazy good, i’m all about gamey meats

48. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Nas Jacked me for a song of mines

check it at site

49. Rockabye Says:

Where is this Roots/Erykah tour goin? I remember there was a Roots/Common tour a couple years back that I couldn’t get to ’cause I had to go to a friend’s graduation. I was mad mad.

50. Chilly Says:

yeah u can run em without an amp there gonna be underpowered but thats where ur gonna get bass from cuz the 5 1/4’s wont be able to handle bass well..i had an old maxima with 6’s in the back and i just sat the 6×9’s on top of the hole where the 6s went..the 6x9s and the 6x8s are pretty flat..the magnet is about the same size as the 6’s so u might be able to fit it..im about to check on crutchfield to see if u can do that..what kinda whip ru driving

51. Hatrick Swayze Says:

*finishes up dolmeh*

I fuck with all kinds of ish….thats why I like county fairs ….You Wanna try some deep Fried Bulls balls step right up!!!

52. That Man Says:

I have a feeling Jimi Hendrix did this better…