Video: Kanye Freestyle @ Summer Jam

He spit the same, or a similar verse at GITD. Props to Lowkeezy.

47 Responses to “Video: Kanye Freestyle @ Summer Jam”

Great. More Kanye.

2. pockets Says:

this dude invented the internet, what the fuck are u guys doing with ur lives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

3. pockets Says:

ahhaaaaaa

lookin for the sweetest (swedish) fish to put my sperm in

the crowd: OOahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

4. 911 Says:

Great. More Kanye.

>> Lol. Tell him how you really feel. triple negative.

in all seriousness, that was tight.

in all seriousness, that was tight.

^True, true (c) block cipher

>>this dude invented the internet, what the fuck are u guys doing with ur lives

actually, he invented the world wide web.

7. Sean Coonery Says:

What are your thoughts on Carter 3?

Wayne killed it on that “Mr. Carter” with Jay-Z…Jay-Z couldn’t kill Wayne on his own shit.

8. That Man Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 2:33 pm

>>this dude invented the internet, what the fuck are u guys doing with ur lives

actually, he invented the world wide web.

Knowledge.

9. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

PUSSYHOLE!

10. That Man Says:

Dr. Carter >>>>>> Mr. Carter

11. RIGZ Says:

# Sean Coonery Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 2:34 pm

What are your thoughts on Carter 3?

Thats what I was saying…I didnt think Jay murdered him either

As for the album…I’m probably the only one here that hasnt heard it

And I’m also probably one of the only Wayne supporters here…

Irony at its best

12. pockets Says:

>>this dude invented the internet, what the fuck are u guys doing with ur lives

actually, he invented the world wide web.

^i was gonna correct myself but sheesh nvm thanks a lot esko

13. RIGZ Says:

Some girl got stabbed to death in a block of flats this morning

Shit is outta control

14. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

pockets Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 2:24 pm
    this dude invented the internet, what the fuck are u guys doing with ur lives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

Makin money & Fuckin.

15. pockets Says:

Thats what I was saying…I didnt think Jay murdered him either

^:(

eskay Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 2:33 pm
    >>this dude invented the internet, what the fuck are u guys doing with ur lives

actually, he invented the world wide web.

^Of course there’s no invention that didn’t involve a Nubian.

17. RIGZ Says:

Heavy D doesnt get enuff props / respect

18. Dem Says:

wayne’s album is tepid.

19. Dem Says:

^Of course there’s no invention that didn’t involve a Nubian.

^ damn, that’s whats up.

RIGZ Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 2:42 pm
    Heavy D doesnt get enuff props / respect

^ *dapz* Say word to that fam. Send the memo to landLORD for me.

21. 911 Says:

LF: Don’t ask me the particulars, but I just saw Biz markie on Nick jr beat boxing and it had to be the funniest shit I’ve seen all year.

salutes billz. KRS.

22. Sean Coonery Says:

# That Man Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 2:36 pm

Dr. Carter >>>>>> Mr. Carter

^I like the Concept behind Dr. Carter…What Wayne did was ill…with the curing of swagger, flow, delivery…

23. Sean Coonery Says:

Wayne > Wale ?

or

Wale > Wayne ?

911 Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 2:46 pm
    LF: Don’t ask me the particulars,

^ Translation: Don’t ask me why I’m watchin’ Nick Jr.

*dapz 911*

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 2:49 pm

911 Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 2:46 pm
    LF: Don’t ask me the particulars,

^ Translation: Don’t ask me why I’m watchin’ Nick Jr.

Don’t sleep on Nick Jr. Backyardigans is my show lol

27. That Man Says:

Wayne is actually on Wale’s mixtape.

Of course, it’s a remix…baby.

28. D_Block_4_life Says:

Jay-Z couldn’t kill Wayne on his own shit.
    ^^^^^
    Extremely False

29. 911 Says:

^ Translation: Don’t ask me why I’m watchin’ Nick Jr.

>lmao. i’m not watching per se, but it’s on the tv i’m in the vicinity of, which is how i happened to notice…”the biz” with his bright orange shirt and gold chain on trying to teach kids how to beat box.

30. pockets Says:

the only two reasons mr. carter is on my ipod is because of jay-z and just blaze…when i heard the jay verse i was like good golly gosh! he only comes this hard over just blaze! and sure enuff it was produced by he

31. pockets Says:

but it’s on the tv i’m in the vicinity of, which is how i happened to notice

^thats what i always say when ppl ask me how i know wat happened on Oprah the day before

32. Nanyanen Says:

where is that link to rob-e-rob’s jada tape? i cant find that and its killing me.

rigz- you’re like a foreign correspondent.

*touches earpiece*

“Can you tell us what u think is happening on the streets of London right now?”

Jay didn’t destroy Wayne, but his one verse > Wayne’s 3

34. D_Block_4_life Says:

Jay didn’t destroy Wayne, but his one verse > Wayne’s 3
    Yes Sur

35. CiCi The Intern Says:

# 911 Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 2:56 pm

^ Translation: Don’t ask me why I’m watchin’ Nick Jr.

I landed on Hip Hop Harry one time … straight hooked (plus I have a year old Godson but still) lol

youtube.com/watch?v=HUBdVtvEgQc

36. blaze22 Says:

I give C3 about an 8 of 10

Better than I thought it would be.

Production was crazzzzy

Nanyanen… I Got it 4 Cheap

38. Dem Says:

rateyourmusic.com/list/djlanda/the_100_worst_album_covers_ever/

39. Ron Says:

Dude phuck Kanye. He need to sit his tranvestite ass down somewhere. Fa real. Everytime I turn around, he crying somewhere. miserable sissy.

40. b-ease Says:

Ron Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 3:07 pm

That was enlightening.

41. pockets Says:

i wish just blaze produced an entire Jay album like he did with saigon

42. RIGZ Says:

rigz- you’re like a foreign correspondent.

*touches earpiece*

“Can you tell us what u think is happening on the streets of London right now?”

LOL…Crazy thing is, YEARS AGO I mad a song just like that…I’ll post it if I can find it

Just the regular bullshit…Kids carving each other up on the daily…Three dudes I know just got 30 years for murking someone else I know (RIP Manor, we love you blud)…Just bare fuckery…Nuttin to brag about

Londons a warzone right now…Everyone’s gettting involved in this Showerman VS Anti-Shower beef…Its a joke

But its getting hot so girls are coming out in battyriders, which is a great look

43. b-ease Says:

From what I’ve heard (the one with Jay, the one where he is a doctor, milli,lollipop, the shit sub with t-pain), this sounds like Waynes Hard Knock Life (Jays best album). An album meant to take said MC to the next plane by focusing on song craft rather than next level lyricism. The critisism I’ve been hearing about it (the rhymes are lazy! the production is crazy!) seems to be mirroring some of the shit heads were saying about Vol.2.

With that said, anybody got a link?

Billz, Dblock, CiCi, whats good? *daps all in vicinity*

44. 911 Says:

That was enlightening.

>>signs own death certificate.

CiCi in this chauvinistic blogesphere, you get the ultimate pass, on practically everything.

Chicks who watch cartoons >

^^See what I mean.

*dapz b-easy*

46. greg Says:

Mr. West also did this “freestyle” at that G-shock event…guess there’s a difference when performin for niggas, the hipster crowd, and fans

47. Nah Right » Video: Kanye West - Can’t Tell Me Nothin’ (Live) Says:

[…] that BobbyHundreds uploaded last year, they took it down though. It was the same verse he did at last year’s Hot 97, they took that video down too. I guess it never happened […]