Video: Hot 97 Summer Jam 2008

Lil Wayne & Kanye – “Lollipop (Remix)”

I can’t front, Summer Jam was kind of crazy last night. A few years ago I swore I’d never go back, but the lineup this year was dope enough to get me off my ass. Shout out to all my fellow old heads who braved the throngs of 80’s and 90’s babies. I got to see Kanye and Wayne do the Lollipop Remix and Jeezy and ‘Ye do “Put On,” so I was a happy old man. Splash has an extensive rundown, and there will definitely be more video.

Kanye – Diamonds From Sierra Leone

Wayne Houston

D-Block & Fat Joe

T-Pain, Rick Ross, Khaled, Akon

Miss Info Summer Jam News Report

112 Responses to “Video: Hot 97 Summer Jam 2008”

1. D_block_4_life Says:

no and of course he should. like Rigz said, if you don’t, why you rapping? go ahead with that humble shit, this is hip-hop, the whole artform is based on bragging and talking shit.
    I agree to a certain extent, i mean if Shawty Lo went around saying he was the GOAT like in interviews,mag covers and songs you wouldnt criticize like the rest of us? Rappers should know there place, being cocky and confident in rap goes without saying but you can still be humble and confident….

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Look Wayne is a gay, wack ass rapper that kisses other men! I don’t think there’s anything else to be said. You support this nigga then you support the rest of the faggots out there!

3. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Toe Jam > Summer Jam

4. digital scales Says:

ya niggas is lost like ya favorite novela

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

KLO Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:34 am
    THE-XFACTA Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:30 am
    *Currently listening to Artifacts-Wrong Side of the Tracks

^^^^ CLASSIC! Makes me wanna start bombin’ sh*t!

—-

That track is one of my favs ever

6. Joe 88 Says:

I got some of my music on my page, if anyone wanna give it a listen, check my out (n/h)

myspace.com/jay_of_43rd

I rap first.

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

That track is one of my favs ever

Joe 88 Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:36 am

myspace.com/jay_of_43rd

I rap first.

———

*Listens to track*
    *Promises to keep an open mind*

8. Just.... Says:

I was there, I’m not gonna lie i thought the whole shit was pretty whack. Aside from Ye’ it woulda been a complete let down but i did spend over a 100 to see him at the glow in the dark tour to so ya it’s basically a let down lol. Lil Wayne is a terrible performer by the way.

And fuck a jim jones. I shoulda left after flavor flav gave his speecch.

9. D_block_4_life Says:

Daps 88

>>In all seriousness men that kiss other men are gay! Or are you gonna defend your man on that one too?

so at the end of the day, you really thing Wayne is gay? you know you don’t believe that. you just don’t like him and so you use that as an insult.

11. Joe 88 Says:

*Listens to track*
    *Promises to keep an open mind*

^Thanks, that’s all I ask

12. RIGZ Says:

maybe thats the problem with rap music, no?

why do you have to think your the best?? i dont get that rigz, explain…you rap, you think you the best????

^^^^^

I think I’M the best…That dont mean I’m my favorite MC. I dont sit around listening to me all day…It just means I dont think I’ll ever get outshined on a track…And I dont think anyones BETTER than me

Hip-Hop’s ALWAY been about being the best. The best DJ, best Dancer, Best Writer…Thats why hip-hop EXISTS (see: Dancehall)

If you dont feel you’re the best, find something you ARE the best at doing (or FEEL the best at doing). Dont try to race everyone that’s running by walking

Why am I gonna listen to someone good when the best is out there? Why compete with the best if you know within yourself you’re just medicore?

You should feel you’re the best. Thats hip-hop.

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:37 am

————

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

15. Joe 88 Says:

*waits for a response on my music*

16. digital scales Says:

i wonder how fast eskay world would come crashing down if a pic surfaced of jay kissing tay tay

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:38 am
    *Listens to track*
    *Promises to keep an open mind*

^Thanks, that’s all I ask

———-

Yo I like the sample and both verses.. You got some skills homie (nah). I liked this a lot better then a majority of other songs I’ve heard from other Nahggers

18. Joe 88 Says:

^co-sign

Hey, check my page out, I finally got some of my music on my myspace page, if you like it, leave a comment, if you don’t let me know also.

19. RIGZ Says:

# Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 10:09 am

And Klashnekoff? I dunno…Klash has never put out alot of music…I wouldnt hold your breath. I aint seen Klash in a minute

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any other Uk cats i should be checking for, not bought any new uk stuff in a minute..

Me.

20. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

eskay Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:37 am

FUCK THAT. Eskay stop fruntin like u would kiss your “stepPops” on the lips and let that shit ride…

… The nigga is always on blast with his chest out & Kissed a nigga on tape, GOD knows how many times behind the closet door. aint NO kinda drug gonna make a nigga kiss a nigga on the lips, no matter what.

A Fag is a Fag. period.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual
    “Homosexuality refers to sexual behavior or attraction between people of the same sex, or to a sexual orientation. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality refers to “an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectional, or romantic attractions primarily to” people of the same sex; “it also refers to an individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them.”

he Condones Kissing another man in a sexual Manor. Enuff Said.

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:40 am

——————–

I’m very comfortable with my sexuality.. I just don’t like faggots! I don’t like Child molesters and rapists either! Should I not give a damn about them either?

22. D_block_4_life Says:

I mean you could think your the best but niggas know in there heart thats not true, whats wrong with being a stand up dude and knowing someone is better then you and you striving to be better then them? As if niggas dont read mag interviews and hear a rapper say there the best and act as if ya’ll dont roll your eyes and say in your head this niggas on drugs….just keep it funky, ofcourse you can think your better then so n so but theres nothing wrong with being humble and honorable…

23. digital scales Says:

nas calls rakim the goat…nas lost..right?

24. D_block_4_life Says:

There sure are some ignorant ass muthafuckas on here this morning….

25. Joe 88 Says:

^Thanks, I appreciate that so much, & coming from you (n/h) I know it’s the truth, I know people expected me to sound like boosie, or some other bamma cause I like there music, but i’m a technicianwhen it comes to my music, I just wanna be heard, & rep my city in a good way. So thanks again to you, & anyone who took the time out to give it a listen

26. THE-XFACTA Says:

I think the gay thing may be more of a sign of the times. They way I grew up and they people that raised me didn’t play that gay shit what-so-ever! That shit is a sin, taboo and all that. Not to mention just fucking disgusting!!!!!!!!!! Now a days you got gay bitches hosting talk shows and faggots all on sitcoms and making corny movies (c) tyler perry… So you ‘younger’ people are more tolerant of fags and dikes!

27. catch22 Says:

he Condones Kissing another man in a sexual Manor. Enuff Said.

not an endorsement of weezy or anything homo
    according to wayne, it was like some mafia respect thing.
    correct me if im wrong, but check every gangster movie you ever saw, and you’ll never see any mobster, mafioso, goon, gangster, etc kiss another dude, (don or not) on the mouth. the ring or the cheek at best.

28. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:46 am

CO’SIGN.

29. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Me.

^^^^^^

LOL, email that shit then brother,

bennybennybenny84@hotmail.co.uk

30. Plug Says:

I have a severe case of the “Mondays”…

31. D_block_4_life Says:

Im from NYC and on some days i see more homosexuals walking around then heterosexuals, ask me if i give a fuck…..i live in the real world and if niggas are worring about other gay dudes, then who has the problem?

>>Damn duke you’re really protecting your manz ain’t ya? I don’t give a shit if this nigga was Bigge, Hova, Common, or whoever else I claim to be a good mc.. If them niggas started kissing other dudes, I’m done with them! I don’t support gay motherfuckers under ANY circumstance. Call me shallow, call me closed minded, but you will never call me a Boutty-Boy (c) Any Yardie

defending my man? I think Wayne is a weirdo junkie and I crack jokes about him just like everybody else. but I don’t actually think the nigga is gay and if you do you’re a moron.

33. RIGZ Says:

D Block

I can hear what you’re saying but…”The Best” is all factored on opinion…Other people’s opinion’s dont really bother me…So if Wayne thinks he’s the best, good for him. Thats HIS opinion. If another 10 million people think so too, thats THEIR opinion

I still dont understand why it irks people so much

People worship their favorites to a point where they get bugged when someone says they’re better than them…

If an interviewer asked me if I think Jay’s better than me, I’d say no. If they asked me if he’s accomplished more, thats a different question

34. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

…why we gotta talk about this nigga every day? …i think the nigga is a fuckin pillowbiter, but so what… this shit is boring.

…where the bitches at? …Eskay, i know there was hos @ SummerJam, post those clips Too…. Shit.

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

digital scales Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:45 am
    nas calls rakim the goat…nas lost..right?

———-

I think times makes you really forgot or just not appreciate the past, but if you really put it into perspective, it’s hard to argue with that point about Rakim being the G.O.A.T. I think it’s more of Nas paying homage to Rakim, almost like ‘Sheed paying homage to K. Garnett… Come to think of it ‘Sheed lost… Ahh fuck it.. Nas lost!

36. Joe 88 Says:

You can send me a friend request too, if you like the song or not, it’s cool. The more support, the better

Myspace.com/jay_of_43rd

Thanks again.

37. RIGZ Says:

So Ali is disrespecting Sugar Ray Robinson when he calls himself the GOAT?

Where are we going with this…?

>>I don’t get it. Why is it such a big deal that two dudes kiss? There are gay people in this world. Shit, your neighbor, co-worker, friend, family member are probably gay. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you shouldn’t give a damn what two dudes do.

^basically. the more you sit there and talk shit and call Wayne a fag, the gayer you sound.

39. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:51 am

Myspace.com/jay_of_43rd

Thanks again.

———

I listened to that song again… It’s some good shit!

*Daps Joe 88*

40. D_block_4_life Says:

@ Rigz

I hear what your saying aswell and hearing wayne say that doesnt bug me i simply just disagree….Now i ask you do you really believe in your heart that your better then Jay? honest answer for an honest question?

41. RIGZ Says:

LOL, email that shit then brother

Will do

42. digital scales Says:

good shit joe

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:52 am

——–

44. Joe 88 Says:

Thanks

45. D_block_4_life Says:

Are niggas still in High school or what? Kids you gotta love em…

46. THE-XFACTA Says:

D_block_4_life Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 10:57 am
    Are niggas still in High school or what? Kids you gotta love em…

——–

The only one I love in mine!

47. RIGZ Says:

I never said that…I said he aint better than me…But like I said, I dont think no-ones better than me

But lets reverse it for a sec

If I say Jay’s better than me, I’m saying if we’re on a track together, he’s gonna murder me

I dont believe that at all. And If I did, what kinda MC would I be?

You ever heard a boxer say the other dude’s better than him before the fight? That dont mean i wont give people their props…It just means i dont think no-ones better than me

I could be in a cypher with Jesus Christ himself. I’m steppin in there like I’m the best & leaving as such

>>Like I said sign of the times. Some people would also look at all your defense as support of this lifestyle. I understand that this topic is a very volitile one and opinions run strong on this. In all seriousness I do respect your opinion and others on this topic and respectfully disagree with every word/letter you type!

just another reason why the hood and can’t progress.

49. catch22 Says:

wayne can call himself the best rapper alive all day. dont matter because there are a hundred emcees that will murk him on the mic anyday of the week.

50. digital scales Says:

answer the question rigz lol

is jay better than you?

51. b-ease Says:

Alicia brought out the Wu?!? (well, at least the three members I give a fuck about), Banned from TV?!?, “Put On” live?!?, Damn.

Whats good Nah?

52. THE-XFACTA Says:

Lakers over the Celtics in 6

….and if we’re lucky. The overhyped, overated, fake intensity ass nigga Garnett will get hurt on the team bus..

53. RIGZ Says:

# digital scales Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:01 am

answer the question rigz lol

is jay better than you?

Nope

54. Rockabye Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 10:52 am

So Ali is disrespecting Sugar Ray Robinson when he calls himself the GOAT?

Where are we going with this…?

^^^^^

I don’t think it’s a disrespect thing; I think it’s a swag thing, a respect thing. Hip-hop’s about being on your game, not mailing verses in; boxing’s about winning fights, not being pushed around.

It’s you respecting your own skills and your ego if you’re calling yourself GOAT or best alive. I ain’t mad at it, ’cause I’d do it, too. But I’m prepared to call out other people and know in my heart of hearts there’s legends and there’s mortals.

I think Wayne is somewhere in between.

55. Dem Says:

gay or not, C3 wasnt worth the wait. i’m not ready to call it wack… its redeeming qualities are the production… sonic quality is on point.. but lyrically, i’m hearing the old weezy… the weezy that made me entertain the idea that the new weezy has an ill ass ghostwriter… that either had bird flu when he wrote C3, or quit and left wayne to handle it himself.

all this time and he delivers a sub par album = not a good look.

56. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:00 am

just another reason why the hood and can’t progress.

——————–

Word? This how the hood would progress. We had a difference of opinion. You said your say and I said mine. I respectfully disagreed and nobody got shot… Seems like a good outcome to me!

57. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

eskay Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:00 am

just another reason why the hood and can’t progress.

nigga got a website worth more then 2-4 homes in “the hood”… Applaud this man.
    …applaud the font, its cleaner then most niggas bedrooms in the hood. look @ the white & grey background… no graffiti… aint nothing hood about alimnah.

58. One Cool Dude Says:

Nope

——————

Sheeeeeiiiiiitttttttt (c) Clay Davis

60. RIGZ Says:

LOL @ Digi

I thought I already answered that

Would Jay murder you on you’re own shit Dro?

Let me know

61. One Cool Dude Says:

SpaceJam>Summer Jam

62. RIGZ Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 10:52 am

So Ali is disrespecting Sugar Ray Robinson when he calls himself the GOAT?

Where are we going with this…?

63. b-ease Says:

Seriously tho…Banned from TV?!? Not only is that my personal fav posse cut, but it is also nice to know that Nature is alive. Seriously.

Favorite Nas quote : “Nature got his head stomped for that comment.”

64. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jam in that black jar>Summer Jam

65. Rockabye Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:00 am

just another reason why the hood and can’t progress.

^^^^^

co-sign. This is 2008 and if you ain’t think Jesus/God/Allah cares more about who you are and how you love than who you love, step off.

66. RIGZ Says:

there’s legends and there’s mortals.

Theres mortals & JAH.

I dont worship no rappers

I dont give a fuck how much mics they got in The Source

67. Rockabye Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:05 am

# RIGZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 10:52 am

So Ali is disrespecting Sugar Ray Robinson when he calls himself the GOAT?

Where are we going with this…?

scroll up fam

68. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rockabye Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:06 am
    # eskay Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:00 am

just another reason why the hood and can’t progress.

^^^^^

_________

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

69. digital scales Says:

RIGZ Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:04 am
    LOL @ Digi

I thought I already answered that

Would Jay murder you on you’re own shit Dro?

Let me know
    nah, he wouldnt merk me man, but the nigga has done more in the game for me to respect him and his ablilty to rhyme….

im not gon say im better than jay tho…

just like he wouldnt say hes better than big cause he knows hes borrowed so much from him…

its about being able to express yaself and connect not about being the best…

at least to me

70. Big Homie Says:

Damn Wu, D Block, CNN, I should of went

*waits for Rock the Bells concert*

71. RIGZ Says:

scroll up fam

I did

But that statement is justified to have a double post…

Matta fact:

So Ali is disrespecting Sugar Ray Robinson when he calls himself the GOAT?

72. The Truth... Says:

——–

^^^ You’re fucked….

73. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    just another reason why the hood and can’t progress.

^^^^^

_________

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

lol…

74. duyukid Says:

*yawns*

75. THE-XFACTA Says:

LMAO.. This is the same website where niggas laugh at the Cool Kids and a bunch of other younggin’s wearing tight ass pants, shirts and shit like that, But if you talk about a faggot they get mad.. GTFOH

76. b-ease Says:

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

Not jumping in the argument, but that statment is false.

77. catch22 Says:

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

almost 1500 species of animals have been known to practice homosexuality. google it. word to animal planet.

78. Rockabye Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:07 am

there’s legends and there’s mortals.

Theres mortals & JAH.

I dont worship no rappers

I dont give a fuck how much mics they got in The Source

^^^^^

figure of speech

79. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

…and CiCi… u suck pussy, so fall back.

80. digital scales Says:

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

lol…
    loll

81. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:10 am
    Damn Wu, D Block, CNN, I should of went

*waits for Rock the Bells concert*

Whats good Homie? u cope ur RTB tix yet? did you get them online, or can you cop at a ticketmaster or something?

82. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

catch22 Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:11 am
    You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurch.

83. Rockabye Says:

# catch22 Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:11 am

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

^^^^^

check and mate

84. Dem Says:

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

^ Wrong.
    news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

You’re using that argument wrong… because there are also plenty of animals that eat their young.

85. The Truth... Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

______________

I agree…but there’s a reason for all that, and it’s not good. Save yourselves…

86. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Dem Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:13 am
    You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

^ Wrong.
    news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

Yup… thats how rey got here, he was regurgatated.

87. RIGZ Says:

im not gon say im better than jay tho…

its about being able to express yaself and connect not about being the best…

at least to me

^^^^^

I aint gonna run around professing to be better than Jay. Thats not what its about.

But if you ask me if HE’S BETTER THAN ME I’m gonna say no. Quickly.

But like I said, if you ask me if he’s ACCOMPLISHED more, obviously he has. Thats unquestionable

But that wasnt the question

88. Rockabye Says:

So Ali is disrespecting Sugar Ray Robinson when he calls himself the GOAT?

Nah. That’s his swag. And they both have arguments, but there’s a hell of a lot of arguments in boxing.

I don’t think Wayne’s disrespecting anyone when he says it either. He ain’t nearly Ali or Sugar-level, tho; he’s a little bit delusional and too caught up in his own Hendrix/Kurt Cobain/James Dean myth, the allure of “dying young and leaving a good-looking corpse” (c) Hov

89. THE-XFACTA Says:

Bottom line. I usually defend things that mean something to me or something I relate to. If a white guy said to me all blacks are dumb niggers I would defend my black people. If a Red Sox fan said the Yankees where garbage I would defend my Yankess. When I nigga claims the Bronx has no mc’s and is falling off (which is true), I still do everything I can do to defend the BX. See the trend? You usually defend shit you relate to or believe in so for all you dudes (i use that sparringly) that are defending and arguing for fags… I think it speaks volumes about you! With that said, I got piff to smoke! Peace! X

90. Sean Coonery Says:

I agree with X-Facta….On TV…it seems like gay is the new straight…

I don’t co-sign that shit at all…I just SMH and switch the channel…

I aint tolerant to Fags…I will choke a Homo in Frisco…anyday…

smh @ the idea that homosexuality is a “sin”

thats some fucking medieval shit right there. I hate religion and people who let it run their lives.

92. Dem Says:

Yup… thats how rey got here, he was regurgatated.

^ *dies* his mom got a c-section scar across her neck.

93. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:17 am
    I agree with X-Facta….On TV…it seems like gay is the new straight…

I don’t co-sign that shit at all…I just SMH and switch the channel…

I aint tolerant to Fags…I will choke a Homo in Frisco…anyday…

VOTE FOR HOOTS, BITCH!

94. CiCi The Intern Says:

# CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:12 am

…and CiCi… u suck pussy, so fall back.

Why the fuck do I have to fall back?

*goes on the hunt*

95. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dem Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:13 am
    You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

^ Wrong.
    news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

^^^^^^^^

I’m not wrong these animals were watching Ellen and listening to Little Wayne cd’s and were influenced to be faggots

96. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Dem Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:18 am
    Yup… thats how rey got here, he was regurgatated.

^ *dies* his mom got a c-section scar across her neck.

LOL.

97. Joe 88 Says:

Myspace.com/jay_of_43rd

Joe88 music, hit my page & let me know what you think, send a friend request also

Thanks

98. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:18 am
    # CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:12 am

…and CiCi… u suck pussy, so fall back.

Why the fuck do I have to fall back?

*goes on the hunt*

CUZ! MOST MEN ON HERE SUCK PUSSY… SO REALLY… U ONE OF US.

99. RIGZ Says:

“World going to flame like SODOM & GOMORRAH”

If everyone turned gay, it would signal the end of the human race. That lets me know it isnt the correct way of living. Thats all I can really say on the matter

100. THE-XFACTA Says:

CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:21 am
    CiCi The Intern Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:18 am
    # CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:12 am

…and CiCi… u suck pussy, so fall back.

Why the fuck do I have to fall back?

*goes on the hunt*

CUZ! MOST MEN ON HERE SUCK PUSSY… SO REALLY… U ONE OF US.

^^^^^^^^

CICI isn’t a man?

101. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:22 am
    CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:21 am
    CiCi The Intern Says:

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:18 am
    # CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:12 am

…and CiCi… u suck pussy, so fall back.

Why the fuck do I have to fall back?

*goes on the hunt*

CUZ! MOST MEN ON HERE SUCK PUSSY… SO REALLY… U ONE OF US.

^^^^^^^^

CICI isn’t a man?

No sur, Shes from PHILLY (hint enuff)

102. Rockabye Says:

# Dem Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:13 am

You don’t see any other animals fucking the same sex, only humans!

^ Wrong.
    news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

^^^^^

So humans are more civilized because we frown on people eating their kids, so we should stamp out homosexuality? False dichotomy, main.

Science, if you accept this, has proven that animals have less developed brains than humans do, that they rely more on instinct and less on rules and custom because they’re not sophisticated enough to create societies.

And if their INSTINCT is what’s telling them to be homosexual, doesn’t that help point out that your sexuality isn’t a choice?

If that doesn’t make sense, ask yourself, when did you choose to be straight? Or did you just KNOW?

103. duyukid Says:

awaiting moderation?

what?

104. Sean Coonery Says:

How do you not know Cici is a female…

Why would a male call him self CiCi…lol

105. D_Block_4_life Says:

Daps Big homie, shit i have alot of work today….fuck shyt fuckkk…

106. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Sean Coonery Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:26 am

How do you not know Cici is a female…

Why would a male call him self CiCi…lol

lol …. you would think …

107. Rockabye Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:18 am

smh @ the idea that homosexuality is a “sin”

*daps eskay for being a member of the 21st century*

108. Sean Coonery Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2008 at 11:21 am

“World going to flame like SODOM & GOMORRAH”

^good point.

109. THE-XFACTA Says:

The best shit I’ve seen online in a minute!

110. duyukid Says:

but yo… if you believe the Bible, then you believe that being gay is a sin.

but, if you don’t.. you don’t…
    how you gonna hold people to a set of values they don’t believe in?

i’m just sayin.

in other news… 9 shootings in DC this weekend…
    this madness needs to stop

111. Dem Says:

^ well, were more civilized than the rest of the animal kindom for a number of reasons, but sure, i’d say not eating our young is a good jump off point..

it’s our job as humans to NOT be ruled by our instincts.

112. Stratford Lex Says:

Daps Rigz, Mario Flowers is fukkin up da playlist, on the 3rd reload. An swear down Oxford Circus was lookin like gay pride yesterday. Niggas lipsin on da 25 bus, Shameful