Video: T.I. Explains Need for Army Guns

And it’s not because of Shawty Lo.

Also, peep MTV’s article describing a few tracks from Paper Trail.

29 Responses to “Video: T.I. Explains Need for Army Guns”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

the coool

2. BabyDoll Says:

Is there really any explanation at this point?

*clicks video anyway*

3. Latarian Milton Says:

nation Says:

May 28th, 2008 at 11:07 am

damn if Put On doesn’t make be bug out

Put On is the biggest song in the world right now

5. hip hop cops Says:

>>Put On is the biggest song in the world right now

ninjas need to dead the autotune shit though, it’s driving me insane

6. G7 Says:

what’s the explanation for the heavy artillary?

7. BabyDoll Says:

had i have had what i needed to have to have been better prepared on the day when i had got arrested when i had the guy that i had thought that i trusted had i known him a little longer i could have prevented my judgement from being altered had i not let this mistake define me is what had i have known it was the end all be all with my family had i known that would have been or could have been a mistake that i had made…

^oh okay, that makes sense

8. Phuque Says:

*dies at TI’s “see what had happened was” facial expression before hitting play*

9. Joe 88 Says:

>If Jada would’ve kept going after that check mate, it would’ve been the nail in the coffin. Remember it took fifty a couple of goes to

^A couple? 50 dissed Ja on songs that had nothing to do with dissing him (i.e I smell pussy) that song was on the street wars CD & he just dissed them at the beginning of the song, the song wasn’t even about them, it was about bitches. Now a days if you try to go at a nigga neck (n/h) like that, the response would simply be, “oh he’s hating, why he investing all his time worried about him? get yo paper dawg” etc. It could work, only if all the diss songs are hot, cause if there wack, it’ll just look like you’re hating.

Jada would’ve spend all his time & energy going at fiddy, it could’ve worked, but 50 just went over there head & threaten to push styles album back & they chilled out real quick, lol & smh. Time is money took a century to drop

10. nation Says:

>> let’s be clear though kanye could fart on a record and you’d transcribe the lyrics on wmdeez, post a link to the song, and then explain how the fart noises are going over people’s heads

all true. I’ve toned it down a bit since I noticed all rappers ain’t shit, but yeah, I would. what would you do? leave me a “the cooooooooooooooooooooool” comment?

Young Jeezy’s adlibs on Can’t Tell Me Nothin’ > his hooked on ebonics verses on Put On

11. BabyDoll Says:

^inside fish sticks…outside tartar sauce

12. Latarian Milton Says:

BabyDoll Says:

May 28th, 2008 at 11:18 am

inside fish sticks…outside tartar sauce

*sets self on fire*

13. BabyDoll Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

May 28th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    BabyDoll Says:

May 28th, 2008 at 11:18 am

inside fish sticks…outside tartar sauce

*sets self on fire*

^did I forget a disclaimer?

14. Joe 88 Says:

Young don’t do security

15. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

Latarian Milton Says:

May 28th, 2008 at 11:02 am
    cocca what it is holmes

*daps Milton Bradley*
    Milton Bradley + Rich Uncle Pennybags = Mo’Game Then Parker bros. (pause)

16. BabyDoll Says:

what’s whiter than a napkin…harder than a dinner plate

^ this is true fifty was into other things by then so it wouldnt of had that strong an effect. But good grief that checkmate shit was bonkers.

…and sorry that Put On song is trash.

19. Joe 88 Says:

Young stay with that broccoli, so I keep that glock on me

Call me Jeezy Hamilton, riding down camelton, so fresh, so clean, on my way to charlene

20. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

May 28th, 2008 at 11:26 am
    …and sorry that Put On song is trash.

^NO-sign…

tell me what we have toniiiiiiiiiiight…i’m high as a satelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

21. nation Says:

>> Call me Jeezy Hamilton, riding down camelton

… Young Jeezy preps his third Def Jam release (c) keeping up with Rih-Rih

22. CS88_RICH_UNCLE_PENNYBAGS Says:

BabyDoll Says:

May 28th, 2008 at 11:23 am
    what’s whiter than a napkin…harder than a dinner plate

*click Babydolls link*
    (sees grown woman titties)

*cellphone rings*
    *picks up*
    (forgets Ladyfriends’name)

“uhhhh…im BUSY!, One!”

*continues to look @ Grown Woman BabyBags*

23. RIGZ Says:

btw rigz it’s been a minute since you posted some heat what a nahgger got to do to hear some of that bri’ish flow [||]

BOLLOCKS!

^^^^^

Tell me about it

I’m about to punch the engineer with my tunes on his hard-drive right in the nosebridge

Got me waiting like a bitch to hear my OWN SONGS. Smh

^he aint high, just his pants are too tight cutting his off his blood circulation.

25. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 28th, 2008 at 11:26 am

…and sorry that Put On song is trash.

You cant honestly believe that

26. pockets Says:

checkmate in my eyes is the awesomest diss song ever, like damn he said everything bad anyone ever said of 50 on that track

>>…and sorry that Put On song is trash.

no, you’re wrong.

28. hydrophonicaudio Says:

The bigger news here that no one peeped in the MTV article: When did B.o.B sign to Grand Hustle? And does that mean we finally don’t have to hear a Big Kuntry solo CD?

29. accesory kid Says:

althought I am not a huge TI fan, hip hop needs more cats like him……he knows when to run his mouth and he knows when to back off and speak in a legitimate way….

thats whats up…..TI a real gangster